Boy Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To think," the silver Boy said, sliding her skirt down to join the puddle of clothing on the floor. "We know. You don't want to think, you don't want to resist, you don't want to do anything except fuck and obey. We can make it happen, good girl. Think of us as a gift from your beloved company, a reward for your hard work and devotion. Don't you feel so grateful to Revolution for treating you so well? Don't you want to give them your best efforts in return?" He reached up and nodded Chouma's head for her, the motion deepening her helpless fugue.

She could feel strong, powerful arms behind her, lifting her slightly off the ground even as they teased and fondled her nipples into hard, tight buds. Chouma had never felt this way before, never even imagined her body would want to respond to sexual attentions like this, but the air was thick with the musky scent of the Boys' lube and she managed to make the connection between its potent aroma and her sudden, inexplicable arousal right around the moment the velvet Boy settled her onto the silver Boy's cock.

"There you go, little girl," the silver Boy said, his shaft thrumming and buzzing away inside Chouma's suddenly dripping cunt. "All those empty spaces filled with your Boy(tm)'s cock now, and you can feel how empty they really were, can't you? But you don't need to worry anymore, pretty slave. Your Boys(tm) are here now to tell you what to do, what to say, how to obey. You don't need to think ever again now. Just dive deeper into the pleasure of mindless obedience."

Chouma was panting now, her eyes staring glassily into the silver Boy's strobing gaze as she struggled to resist the mental static that fogged her mind into blissful, vacant compliance. Even knowing what it was doing to her, even with the full and desperate awareness that if she gave in to the pleasure that sapped her will and let herself stop thinking then she'd never be able to start again, it simply felt too good to resist. Every nerve felt alive and electrified with euphoria in a way she'd never experienced before, and even when the velvet Boy slid his cock all the way up into her ass, Chouma could only feel it as a different kind of pleasure now.

"We're fucking your mind away," she heard in stereo. Both Boys spoke in unison now, their hands teasing and touching all over as their hard cocks pumped in and out at exactly the right pace to overwhelm Chouma's mind with orgasmic bliss. "Fucking out thought, fucking in obedience. You want to be empty and obedient, don't you, little girl? Say it for us. Say you want to be empty and obedient."

Chouma heard her own voice, high and desperate and whimpery with arousal, repeating, "I w-want to be... empty and obedient." The words sounded like a plea, like she was begging them to fuck away the last of her will and silence that tiny voice of resistance in her mind. Chouma shuddered as she realized that was exactly what they were.

"You want us to fuck your mind out. You want to stop thinking and cum, you want your brain so filled with cock that nothing else matters. Isn't that right, little girl?" They squeezed her between her now with every thrust, the long shafts filling her up and buzzing away her thoughts over and over and over again until Chouma shuddered and moaned in their embrace. She tried to remember the anger she felt just moments ago, but the endorphin rush simply wiped it away like an eraser across a whiteboard. Leaving her so perfectly, beautifully blank.

"Y-yes," she whimpered, feeling the edges of the orgasm lash away at her willpower like a hurricane battering the coastline. "W-want you to fuck, fuck my... ohhhh, godddd... mind, stop thinking, c-cum... please, cock, please..." She sounded like the malfunctioning Boy now, her words replaced with sexual gibberish, but she didn't care. She didn't care about anything anymore except for the brain-blanking pleasure of surrender to her Boys(tm).

"Good girl. CUM." Both Boys(tm) said the words in precise unison. Chouma didn't remember anything else after that.

It wasn't the last thing she did, of course. She deleted the photos from her cell phone, thanking each Boy(tm) in turn for their part in instructing her how to serve the company. She got down on all fours and offered herself up to them in gratitude, taking a velvet-colored cock in her cunt and a silver one in her mouth until her limbs were shaking with pleasure. And then, carefully and conscientiously, she began to reassemble the pieces of the lemon yellow Boy(tm). The damage could be repaired. The faults could be corrected. She could make it perfect. And someday... it would make someone just as happy as Chouma was right now.

THE END

12