Boy’s night in, Girl’s night out

Story Info
How I had sex with my husband’s best friends.
12.9k words
4.06
32.4k
51
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all of you who hate cuckold stories, please don't read this story, you won't like it. Whilst the male character isn't 'cuckolded' (humiliated), he does watch his wife enjoy having sex with other men.

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stroking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but generally they are not autobiographical.

Everyone in this story is over 18.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Act 1 -- Girl's night out.

I was in a black London Taxi on my way home in the pouring rain. A dark, wet and miserable London night. I had enjoyed the Hen party. Maria, a 'twenty-something' from in my office was the bride to be. The theme for the party was schoolgirls; we had started in a pub and ended up in the private dining room of a Chinese restaurant.

Like most hen nights it had been a raucous night. Everywhere we went we attracted attention. Apart from the shouting and laughing there was, of course, our outfits. I was very proud, that at my age, that I was turning as many heads as the young girls who made up most of the hen party. I was wearing a tartan wraparound skirt and whilst it wasn't as short as some of the girls, it was short enough, about mid-thigh. I was wearing knee length sheer black socks as well as a black lacey G-string (not that anyone could see it). I had a white shirt unbuttoned enough to reveal the curves of my tits without putting them completely on show and a school tie undone enough to flap in front of my cleavage hiding it and drawing attention to it at the same time.

I am of Greek heritage and so have black hair, full lips and big brown eyes. Oh, and I'm not very tall. In keeping with my schoolgirl look I didn't have much makeup on, just a bit of mascara and some shinny lip gloss. The only jewellery I had on (apart from a wedding ring) were some cheap big, silver hooped earrings. My long black hair was done up in two ponytails with some lime green scrunchies.

About the only non-schoolgirl item of clothing were some black stilettos. Oh yes......... I was turning heads.

I was talking to the cab driver when I realised that every time I bent forward, he was 'copping an eyeful of my cleavage'. I smiled inside. Oh yes, I still had it. He had asked me about the food in the restaurant and whether I could recommend it. He kept asking me to repeat because (he said) the glass division between us was making it difficult to hear me. I know he had a microphone and speaker system, all he really wanted was for me to lean forward. I smiled inside and obliged. Yes.... I still had it.

I teased him a bit about the night. Told him about the male strippers and the antics of the girls. He asked me if I got involved and I replied coyly 'maybe a little because I didn't want to be a party pooper.' I told him how some of the girls had gone to a night club on the prowl to find a man for the night. He asked me why I had not gone, and I told him I was very happily married and a bit older than the rest of the party, so I had made my excuses and left.

I wouldn't say I was prick teasing him, but I certainly enjoyed the attention, it was making me a little horny. and I made the most of it. As we turned into our street, I smiled to myself again. I still had it. I could still get most men to give me a second look, chat me up etc. If Bob was up, I was looking forward to sex.

Act 2- Boy's night in

The front of the house was in darkness and none of Bob's friends' cars were parked outside. Good, I thought, they've gone home, and I would have Bob to myself. I opened the door and was taking my shoes off on the front door mat, when the lounge door opened, and Bob came out.

"Hi Babe, had a good time?"

I heard his friends laugh at a joke in our lounge and a pang of disappointment shot through me. "Yes, it was good fun."

"You are home early."

"The girls went on the prowl for men. Ian and Mike still here?" I didn't wait for a reply. "I'm off to bed."

"Don't be daft. Come and have a drink with us, the football [soccer in USA] has finished and we are having a few beers. I said they could both stay the night, OK?"

"Of course, that's fine but I don't want to come in dressed like this."

"It's exactly why I want you to come in."

"Bob!!! I don't think I should be parading myself to your mates in our front room." Of course, I was thrilled at the prospect of more showing off but a girl needs to play a little hard to get.

"That's exactly why you should come in and say hello. You can't let a great costume like that go to waste. Oh, and put those shoes back on!"

I smiled and reluctantly (well, not really reluctantly) complied. As I walked into our lounge Bob's two friends Ian and Mike were sitting on one of our 2-seater sofas separated by a coffee table from another 2-seater sofa. It's a cosy room ideal for intimate chatting.

"Wow, Maddy, I think I've died and gone to heaven," Mike said in his usual 'jack the lad' way. He rather fancies himself as a ladies' man but always out of earshot of his wife. Around her he plays the attentive husband. I've never been all that comfortable around him as he is either drooling over me (when she isn't there) or hardly speaking to me (when she is). Still, it takes all sorts.

Ian, Bob's best mate, is much more of a gentleman. I smiled at Mike and then looked at Ian. "Hi boys." Ian was definitely looking at my cleavage and his mouth was slightly open. "Ian talk to the face, the tits aren't listening!" Everyone laughed but as soon as the words were out of my mouth, I knew I had gone too far. It was boys' night in so I'm sure the banter was flowing but Ian, the gentleman, has always had a soft spot for me, and now I had embarrassed him. He went as red as beetroot and looked at the floor. Which made Bob and Mike roar with laughter, making the situation ten times worse.

Poor Ian; There I was in my stilettos, short skirt, gaping shirt..... dressed to attract attention. I had spent the night enjoying sexually charged attention and when one of the nicest men I know pays me the compliment of appreciating my body, I embarrass him in front of his mates. That must have stung, I know he fancies me; he admitted it to Bob one drunken night. I had metaphorically slapped him, but I couldn't take it back and I sat down next to Bob. As I sat, I tried to pull my skirt down as far as I could and I sort of perched on the edge of the seat, legs sideways, to avoid giving Ian and Mike a view up my skirt. I figured I had done enough damage for one night.

"I will go and get you a wine," Bob jumped up leaving me alone with Ian and Mike. Mike was unusually quiet; I think he was using all of his brain power to mentally undress me as I could feel his eyes traverse every inch of me. I started to feel good about myself again, but I really wanted to make it up with Ian. I made small talk with him; at last, he looked up and smiled. As he looked up, he couldn't help pausing on my cleavage. My smile broadened; I wanted to give him permission. More than that, I wanted him to examine every inch of me. I wanted to arouse him, partly to say sorry and partly because I fancied him.

Bob came back in the room and handed me a chilled glass of Sancerre. "Sit back Maddy, you don't look comfortable." He was right, I wasn't particularly, but if I sat back, I would reveal more of my thighs which felt wrong, having embarrassed Ian. I paused, but eventually sat back. I knew it would be more comfortable. I also knew Ian and Mike would be able to see further up my thighs, but I doubted they could see my knickers.

We continued with small talk between the four of us. Mike and Ian were obviously distracted. Mike was focused on my looking as far up my skirt as he could. Ian's eyes seem to dance all over me although my cleavage and thighs were sites of special interest for him. I revelled in it. My shoulders moved back as I pushed my chest out, I adjusted my hair. I was preening for them. I did everything to point their gaze to my physical attributes. I was enjoying being looked at, I was enjoying turning these men on. The words that passed between us were completely asexual, but the non-verbal communication was all sex, sex and more sex. The temperature was rising and all of us were 'going with the flow."

"So how was the party," Ian asked.

"Yes good." Selfishly, I wanted to conversation to stay on inconsequential chat, so the boys could be focused on my body. I loved the idea that our mouths were all talking rubbish while our heads were almost completely focused on sex; sex with me.

Bob knows me so well; he knew I didn't really want to talk about it, but he wanted to find out why I didn't want to elaborate. He didn't know it was because I wanted to be ogled at. "Is that it," he passed for effect, "good! So what was good about it?"

"Oh, you know. Usual hen party stuff. Lots of sexual inuendo. Girls not being able to hold their alcohol. Tons of flirting."

"And how was the restaurant?"

"Yeah good, Chinese, we had a private room."

"Why a private room?"

"Strippers."

"Now we are getting to it. Instead of making me give you twenty questions why don't you tell us all about it?"

"I didn't think you boys would be all that interested in male strippers."

Mike piped up. "We aren't, but we are interested in what you naughty girls did."

"Dirty buggers. OK..... well after the food the lights were dimmed, and loud pumping music started. Most of us were expecting dancing, but two hunky strippers burst into the room. A 'policeman' and a Fireman'. They stripped." I paused. "That was it really." I smiled the boys knew that was not 'it'.

Bob wouldn't let me off the hook. "That wasn't all of it, was it?"

"I can't believe you guys." The air crackled with sexual anticipation. "So..... after they completed their floor show, still with very small pants on, they toured the room." I decided to give them all the details. "You get the picture, rubbing themselves up against the girls. Inviting them to touch. They were trying to get the girls to rub their cocks, but being twenty-something accountants, the girls were a bit more prudish than they had let on. It was my turn next with the Fireman, so I decided to give him what he wanted, and I rubbed his erection through his pants." I looked at Ian and his eyes widened. "That certainly raised the temperature in the room, and I guess the Fireman knew he could rely upon me to push the show on a bit. He asked me to get up and he sat on my chair. Then he pulled me towards him so that I straddled his lap. He held my skirt up and said, 'sit down'. I did. I now had all the girl's undivided attention. They were clapping and shouting 'more'."

"Big cock?" Mike interrupted.

"Are you sure you want me to carry on, Michael? It's not going to help you, as you are going to get all hot and bothered with no relief."

"Oh, don't worry Maddy I will get relief. I'm may have to wait for you all to go to bed, but I will get relief. All I need is some pictures in my head."

"You dirty bugger!!"

"Oh yeah like no one does it. Come on Maddy, give me a vision to go with your sexy costume." He looked at Bob, presumably make sure Bob wasn't offended. That bloody annoyed me. He should have been looking at me to see whether I was offended. Of course, Bob wasn't offended. I thought 'you are a cocky shit, Mike. I'm going to make you so horny you will explode, but first I'm going to make you wait.'

"I need another drink." I got up.

Ian got up and followed me. "I'll give you a hand."

Act 3 -- In the kitchen

"Micky's going too far, isn't he?" Ian said to me as he got some beer from the fridge.

"A bit, but I don't mind. I'm sort of doing teasing him on purpose. Truth be told, I'm getting a bit of thrill getting you all worked up."

"hmmm.'

Oh fuck.... I embarrassed Ian with my tits aren't listening comment and now I'm admitting to prick teasing him as well. I had to try and make it better for my friend. "I am so sorry I embarrassed you earlier, Ian."

"It's OK."

"No, its' not. You are a good friend to me and a good friend to Bob. I should have directed the tits comment at Mike. I held out my arms for a hug.... Forgive me? His hands came to rest on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug. We stayed that way for a few seconds and I whispered in his ear, "I am sorry, Ian." As we broke, I turned my head to kiss his cheek, but he had turned his head towards me. Our lips met.

Oh, fuck if I jumped back now, I would embarrass him again. I had to say or do something. "That was nice." I moved in slowly to give him a chance to avoid and then kissed him again. No tongues but long soft and sensual. He pulled me closer, and I felt his bulge push into me. I gave him a good few seconds of sensual kissing; I wanted him to know I was really sorry plus I was enjoying kissing him; it made me tingly. Eventually I had to force myself to break. "Let's take the drinks in."

Act 4 -- back in the room

Mike shouted as I entered the room. "Thank God your back, Maddy. I nearly had to start manual stimulation without you." I glared at him but broke into a smile when I remembered I was going to tease him rotten. I sat down.

"OK, so I was sitting on the Fireman's lap, facing him. He had lifted my skirt up so there was two layers of thin material between us. He whispered in my ear and asked me to grind into him to give the girls a show. So, I did." I paused and took a sip of wine as I left that vision in their heads.

I continued, "he held my hips and pulled me harder onto his cock as I gyrated on it." I looked straight at Mike. "I could feel him getting harder and me getting wetter." The memories were coming flooding back to me. I could almost feel the fireman's bulge on my pussy, and I was getting wet again with the thought.

"Fuck," he exclaimed.

"He tried to snog me, but I moved my head. I whispered to him. I told I didn't want to do that. He didn't seem to mind but asked me to keep on putting a show on for the girls. He said they were young girls and a bit prudish; the show would help make them more adventurous. I said OK. He was moving himself on me and if it was possible, I'm sure his cock getting bigger and harder."

"He asked me to rub the head of his cock with my pussy, so I rose up slightly to make that possible. He buried his head into my cleavage which made the girls shriek with delight. The friction below felt a bit different, so I looked down to the side and saw that his pants had ridden down. His cock was poking out the top. He looked up, followed my gaze and smiled. I was enjoying the friction, and my pussy was aching for more. At that moment I didn't want to stop. He must have guessed, and he whispered to me again. He suggested that if I moved my knickers to one side, he could help me out."

Mike could contain himself no more, "shit Maddy you fucked him!"

I looked at him and paused, to leave the mental picture in everyone's head. "No, I didn't. I wasn't going to do it with a strange man in front of a group of howling young girls from the office. Can you imagine what Monday morning would be like?"

"But you wanted to."

I ignored Mike's question. "I said no thanks, this will do fine. He replied, 'come on you are soaking wet'. 'Yes, I know' I said, 'but I don't want to'. He said 'liar you want to feel this hard tool in you, admit it. Let me fuck you.' That's all that happened really."

Mike spluttered, "You are joking you can't leave it there, what happened? Did he fuck you?"

I was determined to frustrate Mike, so I turned to Bob. "I think we need to get another drink."

Act 5 -- In the kitchen again.

I was a little annoyed even though I had dug this hole on my own. "Bob, were you not going to say anything?"

"Like what?"

"Mike is trying to get me to say I wanted to fuck a stripper!"

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you want to fuck him? or maybe you actually fucked him."

"That's not the point. We have no secrets so I would tell you, but I'm not married to him. I don't want him to know my secrets."

He grinned. "You did want to fuck that stripper."

"Yes, I did want to, if it makes you feel any better, but no I didn't actually do it. A) I'm happily married to you, b) I'm not a slut and C) in front of the whole of the office, I don't think so."

"And you are horny now?"

"You know I am."

"And what happened between you and Ian in here?"

"Nothing," I smiled, Bob always knew how to lighten my mood.

"Liar," he grinned.

"I can't I have any secrets from you, can I?"

"Do you want secrets from me?"

"No, I don't." I paused. "Ian and I kissed, but you already guessed that."

He smiled. "Did you enjoy the kiss? Full blown snog?"

"You know I did and no it wasn't full blown, but nearly. I did give him a boner though." I smiled.

"Yes, and I bet it made you damp. You and Ian have always had a thing for each other."

"I don't have a thing for him. He's a friend and yes, I do fancy him; doesn't that bother you?" Bob and I had this conversation before, but I wanted reassurance.

"You know it doesn't. I don't own you. I love you. I am proud of you. I want other people to fancy you because I know nothing can come between us. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see Ian kissing you passionately, both of you turned on. Nothing would turn me on more than seeing another man give you an orgasm."

"Bob!!!" I spluttered, "too much information." I grabbed the drinks. "Come on let's get back to your mates." I was aroused and amused at the same time. Maybe more aroused than I would like to let on.

Act 6 -- Things cross a line.

We walked back into the lounge. I had a beer each for Ian and Mike. I was on our side of the coffee table, and I set the beers down in front of them. As I set them down, I looked up "there you go boys." They we both starring at my gaping cleavage. They could obviously see the top curves of my breasts as they plunged down framed by my lacy bra. I held the pose; I knew they were looking. They were so close I could almost feel their breathing on my upper breasts. I wanted them to look. I wanted them to see all of me. I wanted them to enjoy every detail visual of me.

I can't explain it and maybe it was the heat of the room, but I felt like I could smell them. Not actually aftershave, sweat or anything really. More like a primeval scent of desire. Something I guess animals can sense, but we humans have long since lost the ability. I felt I could sense their arousal and I wanted them aroused. I wanted the power of creating a hard-on. 3 hard-ons, just for me. A smouldering fog was descending on me, more and more of my thoughts were full of sexual arousal. I wanted them to desire me, and I knew they did.

My dream was interrupted when Bob put down our drinks. I stood up but could not step back. He was standing behind me, in my way. I was puzzled, then he put his arms around me. Maybe he was going to give me a cuddle. My mind was in a daze like state, and I admit it wasn't spending much time at all trying to make sense of his action. He started to undo my shirt buttons. I was still in a daze. He had undone two before I murmured "what are you doing Bob?" He didn't answer but continued to reveal me. By now the boys could see all my bra covered breasts and my tummy button.