Boy’s night in, Girl’s night out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for, smell me and while you are at it lick them clean." I looked at Bob, he was grinning from ear to ear as Ian bent to take in my aroma. I smiled at Bob as Ian breathed me in deeply. He started to lick me, which only made the smell stronger. I have never been turned on by the thought of having my sweaty armpits licked but I certainly was as now. Every time his tongue started a journey my hips rose to move his cock deeper in me and my pussy got wetter.

Ian was feeling this too, as his hips started to move; rotating so that his cock eased in and out of me. His cock was so fat my inner labia held onto him as he left me and gripped him as moved into me. It was like a well-oiled machine, piston like. Powerful and unstoppable. His motions gave me time to feel every ridge and bump on his cock as it travelled the length of my love canal. I could feel the ridge on his helmet ream me out. His weight mashed my breasts and his rhythm moved my nipples against his chest sending tingles to my head.

Every time he pushed into me, he ground his pubis into my clit causing more electricity to set my brain alight. I was moving with him pushing up to match his thrusts into me. Holding and rotating myself against his pubic bone. We were still kissing although it was becoming more difficult as our breathing became more laboured. Our lips were not glued to each so we could at least breathe, but that didn't stop the action of my tongue as I pushed it as far into him as I could mirroring his phallic penetration of me. Bob would be able to see my tongue and the fact that I was giving my lover everything I had. I was willing his orgasm on with every trick I could muster.

His pace started increasing and our breathing became more laboured. We were wet with each other's sweat. I was tiring and gave up trying to mirror his movements with my hips. Instead I spread my legs more to give him deeper access to me. He pushed harder into me. I was sighing and 'mming' into his open mouth.

"Oh god Ian, yes fill me. I want you." The words seemed to spur him on, and his pace increased. He was getting close; he was breathing heavily and groaning. I wanted him to finish in me. I wanted that feeling. I wanted to feel my lover pulse his seed in me. I wanted Bob to see another man's balls spasm and pump me with semen.

Yes, reader I know I wasn't on birth control, but I didn't care. I wanted to reward my lover by allowing him that primeval instinct of spreading his seed. I wanted to feel the power of his whole body going rigid as he pumped me full of the elixir of life. We were making love not having sex and I wanted him to consummate that.

He was on the final strokes. Hot and sweating, he drove into me like a piledriver. His wonderful hard cock plumbing my depths, vibrating my love tunnel walls. He grunted between thrusts, "Oh Maddy .........I'm going to cum....... where?"

"Cum in me." I grunted breathlessly. "Yes, fill me. I want you to cum deep in me." He grunted again and thrust so far into me he forced nearly all the air out of my lungs. He roared as he pushed his cock into my depths. I felt his cock twitch and pulse as he pushed it hard into me. I opened my legs further and brought my knees up to give him maximum penetration. I wanted this man, my lover, to know he was fertilizing me and that I was a willing victim to his impregnation.

I grabbed his bum with both hands and pulled him onto me. "Yes, cum in me deep..... fuck me deep." I felt the warm wet glow of semen seeping in me, seeking out an egg. A completely primaeval and impractical instinct had taken hold of us both. He was trying desperately to give me his baby and I wanted his baby. He restarted a slow fucking rhythm. With each downstroke he paused and pushed hard into me. I love the power of this moment. I had got a man so worked up he couldn't help but ejaculate in me. A sensible man, so intent on spreading his seed he want to know about birth control. At that moment in time, he wanted his genes in me, and I wanted them there. At that moment in time, he was only a man, and I was only a woman, he wanted to impregnate me. I wanted it too. I wanted to take the risk. My reward was feeling his whole-body spasm. His whole body and mind wanting to give me a baby.

I looked over to Bob, wide eyed as my lover pumped me full of potent semen. We needed no words. We could both feel Ian's passion, the hardness of his cock and the desperate desire to get it as deep into me as he could while he pulsed ropes of cum in me. The man on top of me had no other thought than the instinct of giving me a baby.

After a few more strokes Ian lay still on me, and I basked in the afterglow of sex. I managed a slight smile as my head was being slowly jerked. Bob replied with a smile and wink. I was feeling and smelling our sweat. Feeling his seeds flowing through me. Feeling his softening cock gently leave me. Feeling the flow of our juices following him out. Finally, feeling him leave me followed by a flood down my perineum over my anus and forming a puddle on the bed between my legs. I would smile tomorrow when I changed the sheets remembering this moment of fulfilment. I had made my friend happy. I had made my husband happy, and I was happy.

Eventually Ian came back to earth. He moved off me and lay beside me stroking my breasts. He looked at Bob and I followed his gaze. Bob was beaming. Ian said to both of us, "that was absolutely fucking brilliant."

Bob replied, "you looked like you both enjoyed that."

I said, "I think we did, and I love you for that." Another little river of our juice leaked from my well used pussy.