Boy’s night in, Girl’s night out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to face him and in the dim light I could just make out his features and particularly his eyes. Suddenly I felt bashful. "Would you mind if we cuddled up, I want to whisper in your ear. I'm not sure I can say what I want to say if you can see my face."

"Sounds nice, yes OK." We moved closer and my breasts pressed against his chest. He had his head on the pillow and l lay my cheek on his. His hands took up their usual place on my hips, which although they were not stroking my skin, felt more erotic this time. Probably because I was stark naked. One of my arms was trapped between us. I rested the other on his shoulder.

"Phew, I didn't think this would be so difficult."

"Whatever you want to say is OK with me Maddy."

"You are a kind man." I kissed his cheek."

"Kind but not fuckable, eh?."

I smiled and hoped he could feel my smile through our joined cheeks. "That's sort of what I want to talk to you about. You are my friend Ian, so I want you to understand why I let Michael fuck me like that."

"You don't owe me that Maddy. You're not my woman, you are married to my best friend, and I love you both. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise the friendship I have with both you and Bob. What you do is your business and Bob's of course."

I hoped you would say something like that. "I do want to explain." There was a long pause.

"Go on then."

"OK. I fucked him because I wanted sex. The strippers, showing myself to both of you and then grinding myself into you all had a powerful effect on me. You know I'm not a slut, it took me by surprise. I sort of didn't care who it was, and I was glad it was doggy. It's also why I sort of enjoyed it being rough. It was sex plain and simple."

"I didn't like it when he kept slapping you. Didn't it hurt?"

"It did and I normally hate that, but it seemed to fit. I felt like a bitch in season desperate to be taken roughly by a dog."

"Apart from the slapping it certainly was erotic. But...."

I paused to let him speak but he didn't. "But what?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It does matter.... What?"

"I wish it had been me."

"I don't."

"Oh", he sighed, and his hands went lighter on my hips. Like he was ready to remove his hands from me.

"Not what you are thinking, you silly arse. I wanted you. I still want you. But I want to make love to you. Not have rough sex. I want to kiss you. I want us to take our time. I want you to lick me until I cum and then I want to make love with you." I started to feel something in his pants. A growing tent. I pushed back slightly into it.

"It's a lovely thought Maddy, but I think you are teasing me." I drew my head back and kissed him. He responded but those dam hands of his never moved. I took my hand off his shoulder and grasped the wrist of his top hand. I moved it down and across. At the same time I opened my legs and pushed his fingers into my bush. Then lower.

I moved my mouth to his ear. I licked it and pushed his hand down to my wet labia. "Does that feel like I'm teasing you?"

"...... but Bob."

"He wants me to be here with you. He wants us to do this."

"I'm confused. I can sort of understand animal fucking but kissing and making love in bed. I don't get it........I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it."

"OK, but don't stop what you are doing. Touch me." He did. I let go of his wrist, slipped my hand into his boxers and took hold of his cock.

"I'm not sure that's helping, Maddy."

"No?.... your cock seems to have other ideas."

"Stop playing with my head Maddy."

"I'm not, I'm playing with your cock." We both sniggered. "Ok.....", I sighed, "here goes.... I have been faithful to Bob throughout our marriage. But there comes a time in many people's marriage where they want to experiment. Want to feel something new. We don't own each other, we love each other. The pussy you are gently stroking, the one you are making wet, doesn't belong to him it belongs to me. I want to feel you in me."

"OK....... and Bob? What does he think of this?"

"He wants to watch me being turned on my someone. Not because he is a pervert but because he loves me. He wants to see me in extasy. He would rather it was a close friend like you. In fact, he wants it to be you."

"Fuck."

"Yes, and that as well. I want him to experience another woman. I would love to see him strain and cum in someone else."

"Would you really?

"Yes, and I would love for Bob to see me have an orgasm given to me by someone else."

"He wants to watch?"

"He does and I want him to." I licked his ear again and gripped his cock a little harder. "Is that a problem? He wants to see the loves of his life making love. That doesn't sound so bad, does it?"

"I'm not sure I can perform with an audience."

"You weren't doing too badly downstairs."

"No, that was OK," I could tell he was smiling, "I was enjoying that."

I wanted to make him hotter. "I so wanted to push my knickers aside and take your wonderful cock in me."

"I wish you had."

"There's time. Would you like to? Would you like make love with me?" I moved my head back to the pillow so we could resume kissing. It's what we both wanted because our lips immediately engaged. I raised and bent my outer leg to give him more access to my pussy. "Finger me Ian. I want you in me."

He did and I wanked him at a faster pace. I wanted him so turned on when Bob came in, he would not be able to stop. I felt the eye of his cock well up with pre cum and I caught a waft of his manly musk from under the duvet. I wanted him to do more but I guessed I would have to take the lead slowly, at least for now. I don't mind taking the lead in foreplay, but I do like to be taken like a woman during sex.

I threw off the duvet and sat up. "Let's get rid of these," I said tugging at his boxers. He pulled them down, sat up, took them off his feet and threw them on the floor. We sat staring at each other in the half light. He could see I was completely naked. I felt butterflies as I knew we would soon be making love. I looked at his erection and he looked at my black bush. I guess he realised he would soon be pushing his phallus in me. He smiled at me, and his hand came up to gently caress my breast. I took hold of his cock again and slowly wanked him, long strokes from top to bottom. He was staring intently at my breasts.

I bent down and took his cock into my mouth. I spent a lot of time moving my lips over the head of it and using my tongue to caress it. He had washed it, but I could still taste him. I do like the taste of clean cock. I feel like I am tasting the essence of man. His hips moved to push more of his cock into my mouth and I continued to bob my head up and down with a nice slow smooth rhythm. He sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. "Oh, fuck Maddy that's lovely." I continued to lick, suck and slobber on him. Eventually I sat up and a thread of saliva joined my mouth to his cock, eventually breaking leaving my chin wet.

I lay my head down on the pillow and held my arms out to Ian. "Come and lie next to me; let's kiss and play with each other." He lay next to me, and our lips engaged. My hand encircled his hard cock, and his fingers entered me. "You are making me so wet, Ian."

"And you are making me so hard Maddy. I want to fuck you."

"With Bob in the room?"

He paused. "Yes,...... I want him to see you orgasm."

Bob had been listening at the door and so, as if on cue, he quietly entered and sat down on a nearby chair about halfway up the side of the bed. It was a small room so he could virtually touch the bed. The sight that greeted him was his naked wife on her back, legs apart with two fingers inside her. I was passionately kissing another man while slowly wanking his very hard cock. Our bodies were subtly writhing as we were both enjoying the moment.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I saw Ian's eyes dart, so it must have been Bob. Ian's fingers slowed in me, and his body stopped moving. I gripped his cock a little harder and added a bit more persuasion to our kissing. I didn't want Ian to get 'cold feet'; I didn't want this to end here. I wanted the have the cock I was holding in me.

Soon Ian restarted his movements, and we went back to kissing with passion. I imagined Bob watching me, seeing (almost feeling) how randy I was getting. In my randy haze I had forgotten to relax my grip on Ian's cock, and he whispered, "I'm going to cum soon Maddy."

"Ok, let's slow down and relax. Let's just kiss and stoke, I think Bob would like to see his friends appreciate each other." We did. Our kissing was soft and sensual. We stopped using our tongues as if out of respect for Bob. All three of us were stealing glances at each other, checking out comfort levels. All of us seemed very comfortable and I winked at Bob causing a beaming smile.

As well as kissing, our hands roamed each other's body. Not just erogenous zones, everywhere as if we were first time lovers. Ian's hand moved over the hip nearest to him over my mons and then to my other hip as if to feel my bone structure. That always makes me feel slim again like I was in my twenties.. Bob knows I like it and he said in an almost whispered voice, "She likes that Ian, and even better if you graze, her clit on the way. You will find if you do it a few times it will stand to attention." Ian took the idea on board. Every time he grazed my clit my hips moved up to meet his hand to gain more friction. I 'mmmdd' in appreciation.

Ian whispered, "Maddy put two pillows under your head I want Bob to see your face. I want Bob to get a better view of me kissing his sexy wife." He held his lips slightly off mine, so I was forced to push more of my tongue out if I was going to enter his mouth. Bob would be able to see all of this. His wife's tongue enter and swirl in another man's head. It turned me on, and my hips moved, eager for some friction as Ian brushed my clit.

Ian stopped kissing me and moved his head down to my breasts. First, he stoked underneath them like he was holding them. Then his hand moved over the front, grazing my nipple. I felt the friction of his dry hand like an electric shock. I sighed. Finally, he licked and sucked my nipples. I sighed again and gently writhed. I ran my fingers though his hair, "oh Bob, this is so turning me on. I love him sucking me and you watching."

He came back up for a kiss. I sighed out some words as our lips met, "that was nice Ian, don't stop, you have a great tongue." I giggled into his mouth as he cut off a muffled, "please don't stop."

After more kisses he broke lip contact and moved his head down. I was happy with the thought that that he was going to suck my breasts again, but he moved his face to my armpit. I wasn't sure. I no longer regularly shaved my armpits, so whilst they were not bushy, they were a little downy. He pushed his nose in; I was slightly uncomfortable and immediately wished I had shaved. Then I thought 'daft cow this man has seen every inch of you, he has spewed his cum on you, and you are worried about little fuzz under the arms.'

I raised my arm above my head to see what he would do next. He breathed in deeply. He was breathing me in. Taking my essence into his lungs. In daylight hours I might have thought 'euchgh' but spreadeagled on my back, naked, with my husband watching, about to be fucked it seemed a really sexy thing to do. I pride myself on being clean, but we all have a scent, and he was taking in mine. He then started licking my armpit. "Oh, Bob he is licking my armpit. He is making me so fucking horny."

He moved back up and while smiling turned to Bob. "She smells great Bob. I want her to sweat from every pore. I want you to see her writhe in passion when I have finished." He turned his head to me, still speaking to Bob. "I want you to enjoy her passion."

"Play with me," I pleaded, I was ready for an orgasm. He moved his fingers lower and gently mashed my outer labia. He opened my petals and spread my juice with the palm of his hand. He wiped this wetness over the whole of my crotch, everywhere was wet with my honey. The evaporating stink of my aroused sex was in the air and I hoped Bob could smell it too. "That's it Ian, make me wet. I want to cum." His hand continued to make large circles across all my pussy. Mashing my labia, grazing my clit and crossing my anus.

"I want your fingers in me, Ian. Kiss me and push your tongue into me at the same time." His fingers entered me causing a sharp intake of breath. "Oh god Ian.... Yes." He kissed me. Our heads moving against each other, sucking face like teenagers.

He was starting to focus on my inner labia as well as my clit when he stopped. Why the fuck did he do that? I raised my head up to see him take up position between my legs. I thought he was going to fuck me. I wouldn't have objected, but I really wanted to cum. I was so relieved and excited when he lowered his head and slipped his tongue into me. "Ohhh fuck Iaaaan yess."

He lapped at me. Rubbed his face into me. Suckled my clit. I couldn't keep up with the variety of his movements. My hips were on automatic overdrive as they ground my sopping pussy into his face. I was washing his face with my sticky cream. My orgasm was coming, I had reached the plateau, that fantastic place where I could relax and enjoy the ride knowing I would soon feel those involuntary spasms arc through my lower body.

Ian introduced two fingers in me. They slipped in easily on a river of my bodily fluids. He curled them onto my front wall to my G spot. This boy knew all the tricks. As he eased his fingers in and out of me, I could feel his knuckles push against my inner labia. By now his mouth was concentrating on the gap between my love hole and my clit. He was using his nose to rub my clit at the same time. I was shooting to heaven and my hips were lifting off the bed. All my movement was making it difficult for his mouth and nose to keep station on my sopping cunt and clit, but I didn't care as his fingers were working magic on me.

I could feel the tide move out in readiness for the approaching tsunami. "Oh ...... fuck..... Bob..... I am going to cum, he's going to make me cum." I was close to orgasm. I was going to orgasm in front of my husband, and it was going to be a big one. The whole night had led me to this; the stripper, the dry fucking, the slapping, cum kissing, armpits smelling. I was on my back, legs spread, bathed in sweat, and very able man was about to extract the ultimate pleasure from me in front of my husband. My husband was going to have a front row seat watching me spasm in glorious technicolour; reeking of sex and pleasure.

I was panting in time with my hips jerking. I was soaked in sweat and my hair was stuck to my face. My mouth was wide open, and I was sighing expletives between breaths. "oh fuck.... Yes... f fff fuck.... my cunt...please.....yesss.

Then I froze and the world stood still. My bum jerked upward one final time and I held my breath as the wave approached. My love canal gripped his fingers. The wave wooshed over me as my breath exploded out of me and my pussy pulsed on his fingers. "Ooooooo hhhh" Fireworks went off in my head, transporting me into space. My bum dropped but just as quickly it pumped back up as another wave hit me. Ian's face never left my pussy his fingers never stopped sliding in an out of me. I could feel all the muscles in my pelvis pulse. Gripping and releasing his fingers. My bum dropped again as I prepared for another wave. ''oh god .....yesssss" I felt another building. My muscles were so spasmed this one was going to be painful, but I still wanted it. It washed over me. "oh fucking shit...... god."

Over the next few minutes small waves came and went. My motions got more subtle, my breathing settled, and the mini orgasms made me relax into the bed as if my weight increased tenfold. Ian's fingers, mouth and face adjusted to this relaxing pace and his touches became lighter, only building slightly in pressure as another little wave washed over me. He skilfully prolonged my orgasmic state for a long time, but in the end my bum slumped onto the bed one final time. I touched the back of his head and whispered. "stop." He slowly removed his fingers from me and sat back.

I was completely wasted, but I managed to smile thinking about Bob. He had seen his wife orgasm and, hopefully was now enjoying looking at the results; legs wide apart with my lover still kneeling between them, my body shiny with sweat, my hair stuck to my face, my engorged labia glistening with honey and my lover's saliva......... totally satisfied!

Act 8 -- The finale

The room was silent for ages. We were all processing what had just happened. Ian moved to lie beside me again. He moved the hair from my face and gently kissed me. I was still too dazed to speak but I managed to whisper, "thank you Ian, that was wonderful."

He started to gently stroke my body, which helped me slowly come back down to earth. I felt warm and loved by both men in the room. I was starting to think a little straighter and I realised I wanted to repay Ian. Bob, as usual, read my mind. "I think Ian needs some TLC for all that he has done."

"I'm fine Bob, seeing your wife orgasm is enough for me. I can't believe we did that, and I can't believe I'm lying here, naked with her." He turned to me. "You are beautiful, Maddy. You are both beautiful people and I'm so lucky."

I smiled. I knew Bob was right. I wanted Ian to make love to me and I knew that was what Bob wanted. I reached down and reacquainted myself with Ian's cock; his foreskin, his shaft. The cock that wanted to enter me. It quickly came to life. It was time. I turned my head to Ian. "Make love to me."

He smiled back at me, looked at Bob but he needed no second request. He moved and sat between my legs. I opened them further to give him a good view of me and to give him easy access to heaven. My legs were shaking slightly in anticipation. Like this was my first time. Of course, not my first time ever. Of course, not even my first time tonight, but my first time with a lover, other than my husband for over 15 years. I'm not sure I have ever wanted so much to be filled by a cock in all my life. I love my husband more than words can say. He is a great lover and I enjoy sex with him, but this was different, and I was aching with anticipation for my lover's cock.

Ian moved and crouched over me. I looked up and my hands held his shoulders. He looked into my eyes and hesitated. "I want this Ian, I want you in me, deep in me." He took hold of his cock and slowly but steadily penetrated me as our eyes locked, looking into each other's soul. I hoped Bob could sense this feeling. As Ian's wonderful cock neared the end of its journey, I pulled his shoulders. I wanted to kiss him passionately as he fully penetrated me. We kissed long and hard our jaws and tongues animated; our faces wet with each other. I felt full, God it was wonderful.

Ian moved himself in and out of me a few times. His cock was of course hard as a rock. My pussy gripped him, she wanted him in her as much as Bob and I did. Ian was in no hurry, and I was glad of that; I wanted to savour this too.

Ian raised himself up. "You wife has a wonderful pussy, but you know that." He gave me a playful deep thrust causing my head to jerk back.

I smiled. "You can talk to me. My pussy and I are both here you know. Even my tits are listening to you now." We all giggled. It felt so good that we could lark and joke in the midst of such an erotic event. It felt good we could share a joke between the three of us. It cemented our relationship; it made all that we had done so natural and right.

Ian nodded. "I bet your armpits smell even better now." Again, we all giggled like school kids, but there was an unmistakable sexual undertone to this comment. I knew they did, I could smell them myself. The faint unmistakable smell of my own sweat. I felt my pussy tingle at the thought that another man liked my aroma. I loved the fact it turned him on.