Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be delighted to sir." said Daniel, moving toward Mr Stone and planting his butt in his lap with the tail over the edge.

"Mmmm Dani, you're so beautiful Dani. The academy has already done such a good job with you." he said, wrapping his arm around Daniel, trapping him. "I understand if you're nervous, meeting so many new people all at once but I promise, we don't bite. Take a drink, it'll help with your nerves."

Daniel brought the glass to his mouth and took a big sip. They were actually really good, smooth and fruity but they seemed to pack a punch, Daniel felt himself light-headed and melting into Mr Stone's arms, feeling so comfortable and safe to be held in his grip.

"How's the drink Dani?" he asked.

"Its really good Sir but I'm not used to drinking, I feel a little tipsy already." said Daniel, his cheeks flushing with heat.

"Well it is a big night for you, take another sip."

Daniel did. It tasted so nice, calming his thoughts and filling him with a pleasant warmth.

"See? You look so relaxed already, now tell me, what's your favourite class Dani?" Mr Stone asked.

"Umm..." Daniel paused for a moment. "I like gym and..." he said finding it hard to think.

"Do you enjoy Mistress Kendra's class?" he lead.

"You mean Sex Ed? Well... it took me a while but... I think I like it now." Daniel admitted.

"Thats good. Why did it take you a while?" he asked.

"I... was scared of the cocks." Daniel replied.

He wasn't aware of how loose his tongue was getting but he had no problem offering up personal information about himself to a stranger.

"Were you really scared of the cocks or were you scared of how they made you feel?" asked Mr Stone.

He started to massage Daniel's thigh as he talked, making the bunny's breathing become faster and his heart pound in his chest.

"I-I was..." Daniel panted before Mr Stone cut him off.

"Silly bunny, cocks cant hurt you, they're there to make you feel good. Remember, fears are best faced head on. Dr Knight knows what she's doing, she's rescued so many lost little bunnies just like you." he said.

Rescued? Daniel had never thought about it that way. What was he rescued from? Was it from his life? His family? Seeing Daniel's confusion, Mr Stone said.

"Aww little bunny, just don't think about it. Here, have another drink." he said, pushing Daniel's nearly empty glass to his mouth.

Without thinking, Daniel took another big sip from the glass, finishing the drink and feeling a warmth spread throughout him. When Mr Stone saw that he had drank every drop he let the glass slip from Daniel's mouth and took it from his hands leaving Daniel's mind feeling fuzzy, like a submissive and horny cloud had come over his thoughts.

"Just look at your friend. She knows all she has to do is give in and receive pleasure."

He looked over at Sebastian, he was writhing in Mr Russell's lap, bucking and shaking wildly. Sebastian's mouth was open and his eyes were closed. He looked like he was moaning but Daniel couldn't hear Sebastian's voice, he couldn't hear anything other than the words Mr Stone was speaking to him.

"It is so much easier to just not think, isn't it? So much easier to just let yourself go and open up to all the possibilities that are available to you."

He held up a familiar looking little device and kissed Daniel's neck then pressed a button. Suddenly the bunny tail plug filling up his tight ass in training blasted to life. It had skipped the warm up setting and immediately started on the 'fuck me I'm gonna cum!' setting.

"Oh fuck!" Daniel moaned.

He felt the collar reacting to his 'bad' language but the little jolt was nothing compared to the overwhelming stimulation in his bunny hole, in fact, it actually felt kinda good, maybe he liked a little pain with pleasure?

"Does the little bunny enjoy that?" asked Mr Stone, using one of his hands to massage Daniel's small but budding breasts, making him squirm and forcing out amusing noises of intense pleasure from his mouth.

"Y-yes S-sir." Daniel panted.

Daniel's eyes rolled into the back of his head and his tongue hung out of his mouth, making him look like a brainless, slutty bunny.

"Of course you like this, you were meant for this Dani. That's why you're here. You want to experience more don't you?" Mr Stone said with a hypnotically powered voice.

Daniel was lost in a world of pleasure and freedom and ecstasy, so lost he would say or do anything so it didn't stop.

"Yes Sir, I want more." Daniel grunted, bucking on Mr Stone's lap.

"Don't worry Dani, as long as you're here, you'll get to feel even better than this."

For some reason, instead of filling him with dread, the thought of staying here actually made Daniel feel happy and secure.

"Thank you Sir. I love it here. Please don't make it stop!" Daniel squealed, grinding on Mr Stone's lap, feeling his hard dick rubbing against his ass.

Mr Stone leaned over to Mr Russell and said a few words, nodded and then leaned back.

"You're such a fucking good bunny Dani. Look at your friend. Look at how much she loves this. Do you want to experience this pleasure together?" he asked.

Daniel and Sebastian locked eyes, sitting and squirming only a few inches apart. Sebastian looked like he had turned feral with a wild look in his eye, it was fucking hot as hell.

"Yes." Daniel said, amlost in a whisper but loud enough for Sebastian to hear.

The crazed bunny boi grabbed Daniel's face and forcefully brought him in for a kiss. They wildly sealed their mouths on each other and made their tongues wrestle and fight, tasting the beautiful taste of his best friend in the world.

The two men held the bunnies by the hips, grinding their crotches into the bunnies already filled asses, pushing the plugs in further while they leaned over and were locked in a primal and passionate kiss. The bunnies moaned around each others tongues, high pitched whines escaping their lips. They were in heaven.

Before long Daniel felt a surging wave of pleasure wash over his entire body, making him shudder and shake, groaning into Sebastian's mouth as he refused to let the kiss break off. The chain reaction set off a climax that made Daniel's pussy convulse around his bunny plug. The explosive full body orgasm Daniel had just experienced should have cleared his mind and allowed him to think more clearly but instead it just made him crave more. It was like a dam had burst and he had been swept away in the orgasmic current.

Daniel had no idea how much time had passed, it felt like an eternity, he forgot about anything else he ever knew, the only thing that mattered was where he was right now. The boys were so focused on each other that they didn't realize that they were being moved into a different position on the floor. Now they were on all fours and facing each other, their faces almost touching. They didn't see the gentlemen moving behind them but they felt the squeezing on their rumps. They were also unaware of Dr Knight approaching until they heard her speak.

"And how are my precious bunnies performing?" she asked.

The men looked at her grinning while Daniel and Sebastian finally tore their eyes from each other.

"Doctor, these are some of the best you've ever had. Amazing work as usual." he said.

"Couldn't agree more, these are just the sweetest little bunnies." Mr Russell said.

Both men were rubbing their throbbing erections against the oblivious bunnies butts.

"Such high praise. I think its time gentlemen, enjoy your investments." said Dr Knight settling in to a chair close to the action and getting a good view.

They were the magic words the two men were waiting for. Being as gentle as possible, they began to work out the bunny tail plugs currently stuffing the boys holes. Slowly they worked the plugs out, so slowly that in Daniel and Sebastian's induced state of overwhelming lust they were completely focused on slowly making out with each other, like they were under a spell.

It was only when the plug slipped out completely that the boys noticed anything else happening to them. When they felt their ass become empty, they both let out a long, deprived moan. They had become so accustomed to having a plug in their ass and they needed the secure, safe feeling that they provided.

"No put it back in!" pleaded Sebastian, a slave to his heightened arousal and programming.

"Yes please put it back!" said Daniel, fairing no better.

Dr Knight got the bunnies attention, stroking both their heads as she gently spoke.

"Don't worry bunnies, you can have something better than just a silly plug but... how can I know if you really want it?" she said, looking into their pleading eyes, they were almost in tears.

"I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to. That's why its important to tell me you want it, I will let you have it but you need to be very sure that its your choice." Dr Knight said, locking them in a trap that would forever change their lives.

Once they gave in, that would be it, they would be forever chasing this feeling, doing what they had to in order to fill that insatiable void. There would be no going back. No more Daniel and Sebastian, only Dani and Sabrina. Daniel couldn't think for himself anymore. Too overtaken with lust, his entire body screaming out for something to fill the emptiness, the void left in him.

"Yes! Please! Dr Knight I want it! I want it so bad! Please!" pleaded Daniel.

"Yes! Please! Its my choice, I want it!" joined Sebastian.

"Well since you're so sure and asked so nicely. You two are very special and you have been such good girls..." said Dr Knight making them both shudder.

Another hit of dopamine, letting him know that he had made the right choice. The men began rubbing the heads of their cocks against the bunnies holes, making them moan in response and start pleading again.

"And do you know what good girls get?..." she asked.

"Please. Please. Please. Please. Please..." the bunnies repeated.

Daniel felt the warm hard tip press against his rosebud and it made him shake with need. He didn't care where it came from but he needed satisfaction now. He whimpered in anticipation which made Sebastian smile and lick his lips, clearly excited by what was about to happen.

"Good girls get... Cock!"

As soon as she said that, Mr Stone and Mr Russell began to ease their dicks into Daniel and Sebastian. They slowly pushed all the way in, making the bunnies take it to the hilt. Daniel screamed out when the cock buried itself in his pussy, pressing right against his special spot. Mr Stone got a tighter hold of him while he adjusted to the meaty invader.

Breathing heavily through the stinging, Daniel tried to relax his anal muscles. With his hands on Daniel's hips, Mr Stone began grinding into him, letting him get used to the length and the pain slowly giving way to the most intense pleasure Daniel had ever felt.

Daniel's eyes shut tight and his mouth hung open in a silent scream as Mr Stone began slipping his cock in and out of Daniel's grateful pussy, driving the poor bunny wild with lust. Daniel bucked and twitched violently around the cock impaled in his bunny hole. He knew what it was, what was filling him up and what was happening to him, he knew he was being fucked by a big hard cock and he couldn't stop himself from loving every inch.

He had fought against this very idea for what felt like so long but now it had happened, now that he had a real man's cock penetrating inside of him and could feel how good it was, all of his fears and insecurities began to wash away. How could he have been so scared of this? It was the greatest feeling in the world and he never wanted it to end.

Sebastian was just as lost, squealing and shaking on the dick buried in his hole, barely controlling himself.

"More! More please! Fuck me more!" Sebastian groaned.

Mr Russell began to use more force in his thrusts, answering Sebastian's prayers as his moans became long and drawn out.

"Oh god! Dani, this feels so good! I never want it to stop!" Sebastian said, leaning in to start to kiss him again.

Daniel moaned as Sebastian's tongue entered his mouth and did his best to kiss him back while the thrusts into his pussy caused him mind to melt. Sebastian made all of this much easier, on any other day being bent over and fucked by a powerful man in front of his class-mates, teachers and strangers would have been Daniel's worst nightmare but with Sebastian here, Daniel felt it easier to give in. Besides, from what glances he could take in, his class-mates seemed to be in various stages of sexual activity themselves.

Seeing his friend just let himself enjoy the physical pleasure helped Daniel further push the feelings of guilt out of his mind. The old voice that was telling him that this was wrong, that he was being used was being replaced with a voice that told him he loved this, that it was the most important thing in his life and he should be grateful that this gentleman was so generously sharing his meaty cock. He should let the gentleman know how much that he appreciated his cock.

"Thank you Sir! Thank you for making me feel so gooooood!" Daniel moaned.

Mr Stone chuckled and Daniel felt a rough spank on his butt cheek that made him giggle.

"You are so welcome Dani. Such a beautiful little bunny. Just behave, trust your teachers and you'll be able to feel like this all the time. Do you want that?" he toyed.

Daniel hesitated for only a second but when he looked into Sebastian's lust filled eyes and saw him smile and nod then Daniel knew the answer.

"Oh god yes Sir! That's all I want!"

Watching as Daniel gave into his primal feelings made Sebastian happy, he bit his lip and let his eyes roll into the back of his head as Mr Russell slammed his greedy butt.

"Now you have exactly what you asked for. Be good girls and enjoy all these wonderful new feelings. I'm going to check on the others. Have fun gentlemen." said Dr Knight with a wink before departing.

"Oh we will Doctor." said Mr Stone giving Daniel's ass another hard spank, making the bunny let out a girlish scream followed by.

"Thank you Sir, may I have another?" Daniel giggled as seductively as he could.

It was more than just making sure the investors were happy at this point, he was acting like such a little slut for purely selfish reasons, because he loved this. He still didn't find himself to be attracted to men, sure Mr Stone was handsome but Daniel didn't look at him romantically, this was all about the mind blowing pleasure that his cock was able to bring him.

Mr Stone just chuckled as he delivered a series of loud, stinging spanks on both of Daniel's cheeks, making the bunny give out a long pleasured moan.

Daniel felt another orgasm begin wash over him, starting in his pussy and his throbbing caged clit then cascading through his entire body, causing him to bury his face into Sebastian's neck and cry out in pleasure.

"God Dani, you cry so fucking good!" Sebastian said leaning in and biting his neck.

"You like that bunny? Maybe you'd like to scream too?" asked Mr Russell delivering his own spanks on the femboy impaled onto the end of his cock.

Sebastian squealed into Daniel's neck as he felt the delicious stings sent shock waves from the impact site.

"Thank you Sir." he giggled.

His own orgasm began to bubble over from deep inside of him. The growing pressure that was building inside finally exploded in the most mind shattering release of his life. He moaned and he bucked, thrusting himself back on the meaty cock filling his pussy and making it press his button to explosive results. Mr Russell reached forward, grabbing Sebastian by his shoulders and pumping the orgasm out of him. Daniel saw the sheer intensity of the pleasure Sebastian was experiencing, he was panting heavily with his eyes unfocused, his tongue hanging out and a thick line of drool leaking from it. Daniel stroked his friends hair, supporting him as he squirmed through his orgasm, waiting on his brain coming back online after being overloaded with pleasure.

"T-thank you Sir, that was amazing. Thanks Dani." said Sebastian feeling his ability to form words return.

Daniel kissed Sebastian as Mr Stone slowed his pace.

"What do you think Mr Russell, do these good girls deserve their reward?" asked Mr Stone.

Those words again released pleasant doses of dopamine in the bunnies brains, an addictive loop.

"I think they do, they've been wonderful company." he replied.

While the bunnies both had orgasms they still felt a burning arousal throughout their bodies so when the cocks were unexpectedly removed they let out a cry of desperation. The men stood side by side stroking their decent sized erections in front of the kneeling bunnies. Daniel knew from the fucking that Mr Stone had a big cock but this was the first time he had seen it. He was mesmerized, it was magnificent, much bigger than his own the last time he saw it and its cut head glistening with Daniel's juices.

Daniel couldn't look at anything else as Mr Stone stroked his cock inches from his face. Even if he wanted to look away, to take his eyes off of it, he could hear voices speaking to him from inside his own head. This would have startled him if he wasn't so sexed up and driven half mad but the words they were repeating had a powerful hold over Daniel, almost disguising themselves as his own thoughts. They repeated.

"I love to fuck cock.

I love to fuck cock.

I love to fuck cock.

I love to suck cock.

I love to suck cock.

I love to suck cock.

I need to suck cock.

I need to suck cock.

I need to suck cock."

These words sped through Daniel's conciousness, they made it impossible to think of anything else, he couldn't think of a time that they weren't there, that he wasn't thinking about how much he loved cock. He still didn't feel anything special towards men but every fibre of his being was screaming out for cock.

He watched it move longingly, as if it was the centre of his world when he heard Mr Russell speak next to him.

"I think we've toyed with these poor bunnies long enough, look at them, they're desperate. Aren't you girls?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, I am! I want it so bad!" Sebastian moaned.

"I need it Sir, please! I need your cock in my mouth!" Daniel pleaded at the same time.

Mr Stone grabbed the base of his dick with one hand and the back of Daniel's head with the other as the poor bunny looked at him like a needy deer in the headlights, complete with wide lustful eyes and an open and eager mouth sticking out its tongue. Mr Stone nodded giving Daniel access to something that he has needed all his life, a real man's big cock!

He wasted no time in wrapping his lips around the tip, as soon as the cock made contact with his tongue it sent electrical shivers through Daniel's body. Swirling his tongue over the head made the cock dance in his mouth and Daniel loved the real time feedback of his efforts. He bobbed his head on the thick pole, trying to warm up his jaw in order to take it further down his throat. Little by little he managed to work his head forward and get into a somewhat steady rhythm.

Mr Stone groaned and stroked the back of Daniel's head, filling the slutty little bunny with a strange pride.

"Oh fuck Dani, you're such a good girl." he said, once again triggering Daniel's chemical response.

With around half of Mr Stone's large cock buried in his throat, Daniel gave out a loud, long and involuntary moan that was muffled in his stuffed mouth. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, he relaxed his throat even more and slowly slid even further down Mr Stone's meat.

Remembering some of the things he learned from Mistress Kendra in sex ed class Daniel began to breath from his nose enabling him to take longer, slower bobs, enjoying the feeling of the warm, hard dick enter and escape his throat.