Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the feeling of her warm hands on his body, every touch sending tingles through him, he sighed as she ran her fingers from his cage all the way up until she was cupping his little mounds, making him suck in air sharply.

"I see these are very sensitive." she giggled. "Mmmm they must feel so good. You're developing so nicely Dani."

He was so aroused and distracted by the pleasure he couldn't really focus on what Nurse Sonia was saying.

He thought he could hear something about 'seeing bigger results soon' but as the nurse teased his nipples he found it hard to concentrate on anything else. It wasn't until she stopped that Daniel came back to his senses.

"Excellent Dani, I'm very happy with your progress. Now I just have to give you a little shot and you can be on your way."

Without even thinking Daniel bent over and stuck out his butt for Nurse Sonia, forgetting all about his fear of needles.

"You're such a brave girl Dani." she said rubbing his butt. "And so lucky to have this ass."

"Remember, if you have any questions or concerns, you can visit me anytime you need."

"Thank you nurse, I will." he said.

"Good girl. Here, take a lollipop."

Daniel giddily took a red lollipop from Nurse Sonia's jar, melting as her praise washed over him from those words.

He floated along the halls next to Ruby as she took him back to his room and collected Sebastian for his turn. Daniel had a nap while he waited on his return and they spent the rest of the day in bed. Ruby brought them another two bowls of ice cream each which they gratefully ate while watching their girly movies and snuggling into together.

Daniel had almost forgot about the life he had before coming here. Laying in bed, cuddled into Sebastian felt more like home than he had ever known.