Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 04

Story Info
Daniel and Sebastian grow closer as their body's change.
14.7k words
4.84
15.3k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to say thanks for all of your really nice comments. Its really good to know that you like what I'm writing, I'm fairly new to it and its mostly just little things I like. So thanks again, its always nice to hear from you and I hope you enjoy Dani and Sabrina's next step.

Chapter 4

It was getting late and the Trainers didn't want to burn the students out too much so they began shutting off the programming and prepared to bring them around. They had kept them in a suggestive state for longer than usual, feeling confident that they could handle it though the students had no concept of time when they were like this.

Ruby undid the restraints on Sebastian and then on Daniel and lastly she removed the headsets covering their eyes. They were staring straight ahead, their faces totally blank as if they were still watching something, it was a few moments until they started to blink and move.

Ruby loved seeing the awareness and confusion creep back into their expressions, having no idea what had just happened to them. She gave them a comforting smile, kneeling between their chairs and holding their hands.

"Hey girls, welcome back. You looked so peaceful, I think you two are naturals at meditation." she said softly.

It took Daniel a few seconds to realise where he was and how he got here.

"Meditation? Oh yeah, uhh thanks Ruby." he said still coming back to reality.

Ruby noticed that Sebastian had a funny look on his face, she asked.

"Are you alright Sabrina?"

"I feel a little weird." said Sebastian looking a little dizzy.

"Weird how sweetie?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know, my head feels fuzzy. I think I need..." he trailed off, his mouth watering.

"Need what sweetie?" she asked again.

"Nothing, its okay." he said looking at Daniel.

He knew exactly what the look Sebastian gave him meant, he knew what he needed, it was in his eyes and Daniel needed it too. Ruby smiled at the visible effects of their session, they were showing favourable reactions but she didn't give up the game and just said.

"I'm sure you're just hungry after a long day, lets get you girls fed."

"Yeah probably..." said Sebastian.

"Trust me."

For a little extra tease, Ruby ran her hand over Sebastian's chest, making him release a sharp moan. The only thing between his bare flesh and her hand was the thin fabric of his blouse, she could feel his little nipples harden like bullets.

"I love the material of these blouses, don't you?"

Sebastian just nodded. This poor boy was a powder keg waiting to blow and he would do anything for release but eventually even that wouldn't be enough, he would always want more. Even this slightest of touches sent shivers through his body, exciting her almost as much as him and leaving Daniel to stare while biting his lip.

When she was done with her teasing Ruby and the other Trainers lead the boys to the cafeteria, they were all in an erotically agitated state, some even fidgeted with their chastity cages. They were so worked up that they didn't notice they were missing part of their meal, all they had was a big milkshake in a tall glass but it was so thick it would easily sustain them.

"I cant believe how sensitive I was back there, Dani it was like electricity. I cant wait to get back to our room." Sebastian said, giving Daniel a hungry look.

They all greedily consumed their meals, probably with the same idea of getting back to their rooms and scratching that powerful itch. Ruby led Daniel and Sebastian back, purposely walking slow, knowing that they were dying to get each other alone. When they were inside she turned to them.

"I couldn't be happier with you two, I know its been hard work but you've both been so good that I think you deserve a little reward. Pull down your panties and hold up your skirts." she commanded.

They instantly complied, dropping their panties to their ankles and presenting their locked up dicks, Ruby laughed at the sheer submissiveness of the two. With even the hint of an orgasm they were putting themselves on display, offering themselves up to her.

"Good girls, so obedient but have you really been good enough for me to let you have a release?" she teased.

Daniel and Sebastian frantically nodded their heads, something about hearing those words sent a submissive wave of pleasure through them.

"Well maybe if you do something for me, I'll do something for you. Sound good?"

Again they just nodded.

"Okay then how about this." she produced a small bag. "If I let you play with your clits then I want to play with your pussy."

Ruby brought out two new butt plugs from the bag, these ones were much bigger than the ones in the boys pussies right now and they seemed to curve in a funny way.

"I think its time for an upgrade." she said with a wink. "Bend over."

They both did as they were told, nervous about taking the new size but equally excited to at last get to cum. Ruby used lots of lube, teasing their old plugs in and out to prepare for the step up in size. It was Sebastian's turn first, his breathing was heavy as Ruby eased the tip into his ass. Sebastian's face was a mix of pain and pleasure, he was gritting his teeth but moaning loudly too. After minutes of working it in, Ruby finally had it fully inserted, the strange curve resting right on his prostate.

Daniel watched the look of pleasure on his friends face, making him want to feel it as well so his own fear turned to eagerness. He did feel uncomfortable getting it in and his breathing quickened, like a very full sensation making his legs shake but he also loved the feeling, especially when he stood back up straight, side by side with Sebastian presenting to Ruby.

"Well done girls, I know they feel a little much right now but by the time morning comes you wont even notice." she laughed while their faces were bright red. "A deals a deal."

She grabbed Sebastian's cage first and touched her thumb on a flat piece at the top then the cage dropped away from the ring.

"Thumbprint, no keys needed." she said.

Then it was Daniel's turn. After what felt like so long his cock finally broke free of its confinement. He began to rub it, letting the blood flow into it again, the markings of the cage still visible. It felt even more sensitive than he remembered, even just his hand was sending waves of pleasure from his dick through his entire body but something was different. His dick seemed... smaller, shorter and less wide. This sent a quick pang of fear through him but when Ruby grabbed it, his arousal pushed any fear away. He just told himself it was being in the cage for too long.

She held both of their cocks in her hands, inspecting them closely, almost like she was checking them for something before saying.

"Well I think everything looks good here. You have until morning to diddle away till your hearts content but you never use your clittys to fuck each other or anything else for that matter. Never." she really emphasised that part. "Okay have fun while you can girls. If you'd like there will be some 'movies' available on the TV."

Ruby laughed and left the room, leaving the two boys alone. Even though his arousal was burning Daniel was hesitant, right up until Sebastian spoke.

"I cant wait any longer, I gotta take care of this. You might want to do the same, never know when we'll be able to again." he said as he moved to the screen, turning it on and looking for the movies Ruby mentioned.

"This one looks good." he said excitedly, laying back on his bed.

When the video started to play it was two girls in the same kind of school uniform that the boys were wearing on a red leather couch, passionately kissing each other and running their hands all over each others bodies.

"Uhh they're so hot." Sebastian grunted and grabbing his dick.

Seeing Sebastian let himself go and surrender to his hormones meant Daniel couldn't wait anymore either, giving in to his lust and stroking his sensitive dick. The video continued to one of the girls lifting the others skirt revealing a medium sized cock between her velvet smooth legs and grabbing hold of it. She began stroking her partner and pushed her back on the couch before greedily taking it in her mouth. Daniel gasped when he saw this, almost feeling the lips on his own cock.

He glanced over at Sebastian when he heard him groan, he was bent over and cumming already, shooting ropes of cum all over his uniform, on his skirt, his blouse and narrowly missed his face. He shuddered as he squeezed out the last drops onto his fingers and brought them to his lips. When his orgasm subsided he was still aroused with his dick pointing straight up. He took off his cum splattered uniform, stripping down to reveal his smooth, slender body. He giggled when he saw Daniel staring at him and walked over, without warning began to undress him.

"Don't want to get your clothes dirty too." he said taking off Daniel's blouse, then skirt, then panties until all they were wearing was their long white socks.

Daniel's heart was racing as his best friend in the world stripped him naked and began to kiss his chest, sending waves of electrical pleasure through his entire body but the best was yet to come. Sebastian grabbed Daniel's hand away from his cock and pinned them both at his sides.

"You wont be needing those." he said with a cheeky smile and kissed his way down Daniel's chest, starting from his neck and working lower until finally lowering his mouth onto his pulsating dick.

Daniel threw his head back in pleasure and moaned loudly, totally unprepared for this level of ecstasy, having never experienced anything like this before. Sebastian was moaning almost as loudly as his friend, the erect cock in his mouth muffling his noises apart from the slurping as he bobbed his head up and down. Daniel watched as Sebastian applied what he had learned in Sex Ed to his dick and when their eyes met was one of the most intense experiences of his life, the look in Sebastian's eyes was unreal. He pulled his head off for a second, continuing to stroke.

"You taste so good Dani, I love it. You can cum in my mouth, I want you to cum in my mouth, okay?"

Daniel nodded and whispered. "Yeah."

Sebastian plunged back down with the intention of finishing his friend off, he had no problem taking Daniel's entire length, all five inches or so and started frantically sucking and bobbing up and down the wet slippery dick, going faster and faster until he felt the shaft tighten and the head pulse before his mouth was filling with salty protein. Sebastian managed to swallow the full load, trying in vain to coax out more of the delicious nectar, the small amount he received not enough to satiate him. Daniel was shuddering as the last drops were teased out of him, his cock only deflating slightly in Sebastian's mouth.

"That was amazing, thanks." he said breathlessly while running his fingers through Sebastian's hair.

"Just paying you back for last night." Sebastian said with a wink.

Daniel could see Sebastian was still hard between his legs and felt himself follow suit.

"I'm still really horny." Sebastian said, stroking himself again.

"Me too, its like that didn't put a dent in it. No offence."

"None taken." he laughed. "I feel the same. It just means I get more practice."

They both looked each other in the eyes while stroking themselves, regaining their breath and then they felt it, the new bigger plugs buzzed to life to deliver stimulation directly to their prostates, sending them into a lustful frenzy once again. Daniel squirmed on his bed as Sebastian stumbled to his feet.

"I have an idea, lay back." said Sebastian.

Daniel did as he was told, his whole body feeling like it was on fire. Sebastian positioned himself so that they were both lying on their side with each others dicks at face level.

"Now we can help each other at the same time." he said then taking Daniel's dick into his mouth.

The pleasure was still overwhelming, driving him crazy, filling him with lust. He repaid his friends kindness by clamping his lips around his cock and pumping his mouth over it. It was nothing like Dr Knights cock, mainly because it was too small, hers wasn't ridiculously huge but it was big, this one was more bite size but Daniel liked it all the same. He felt the hunger take over, digging his fingers into Sebastian's butt cheeks and greedily swallowing his length over and over again, only pausing to moan in pleasure as Sebastian did the same to him.

"Yeah just like that baby, just like that. I'm going to cum soon Dani, cum with me okay?" Sebastian said and resumed his frantic sucking.

Daniel mumbled an affirmative with a mouthful of Sebastian's cock, using his tongue to bring it over the edge until he felt it tighten and throb. Bracing for the cum, Daniel sucked on the head, swirling his tongue over it. When his senses were filled up with the flavour of cum, feeling the warm stickiness fill his mouth, it was like his body had an automatic reaction to the taste and his own little prick began squirting milky ropes into Sebastian's mouth as his head pumped on his cock and drank down every drop.

Panting, Sebastian lay down next to Daniel and kissed him, reaching over and stroking his cock as he did so. Daniel whimpered into Sebastian's mouth as he reciprocated the action, their dicks refusing to soften, feeling like they could cum again and again but strangely they didn't feel the pain that normally came with repeated orgasms.

For the rest of the night they made the most of their time out of chastity, stroking and sucking each other. Taking short cuddle breaks to regain their energy, holding onto one another and sharing deep, loving kisses. They did this until the warning for lights out, turning off the TV that had been showing porn for the last few hours and both getting into Sebastian's bed.

"Oh my god Dani, I could do this all night. I have never cum like that in my life!" Sebastian said, snuggling into Daniel.

"I know but I'm exhausted. Lets at least try and get some sleep."

"Yeah you're right. Its strange to say but this has been one of the best days I've ever had. Goodnight Dani." Sebastian said nuzzleing Daniel's neck.

"It hasn't been a bad one. Night Sebastian."

They kissed a few more times before falling asleep in each others arms and being overcome by erotic dreams. In a lustful haze they tossed and turned all night, moaning and shivering as their arousal and torment built, being cemented into their very personalities.

Breathing heavily Daniel began to wake from his restless sleep, feeling so pent up and horny, like an orgasm was building up in him. Looking down he could see Sebastian's head between his legs, moving up and down making slurping noises as he gobbled Daniel's cock. Daniel let out a grunt of surprise and arousal, making Sebastian look up at him and smile. Pulling his head off the cock with a loud pop Sebastian said.

"Its the best way to start the day." he laughed, before resuming his work.

"Yeah it is." Daniel replied, brushing the hair out of Sebastian's face.

They were so fixated on each other that they didn't hear Ruby enter the room.

"I couldn't agree more." she said loud enough to scare them.

The two of them jumped out of their skin and scrambled to cover themselves.

"Oh relax, I was kind of enjoying the show. Were you close to coming Dani?" she asked.

He nodded sheepishly.

"Well I do have to lock you both up but..." she toyed with them. "I'll let you both cum once more."

Daniel and Sebastian looked at each other. Normally Daniel would have said no in an instant, way too shy to even consider it but he wasn't feeling normal, he was so aroused that normal thought was impossible. Ruby made a show of tapping her foot waiting on an answer. Sebastian shot Daniel a wicked grin and said.

"I need to cum at least once more, I just have too." he said and started stroking.

"Yeah me too." said Daniel following suit.

"Good girls." Ruby giggled. "But not like that. I meant to make each other cum and I think you know how I want you to do it."

Daniel paused for a second, he knew what she meant and it was a little different than just whacking off, what he and Sebastian did was private, wasn't it? He looked at him and saw that he shared the same conflicted look. He put his hand on Daniel's and said.

"I'm okay with it if you are. I really need to cum, who knows when we'll get to again?"

Sebastian's touch and eyes coupled with Daniel's overpowering arousal made it easier for him to give in. Giving Sebastian a nod they both kissed and got into position on his bed, laying in opposite directions with the others dick at their mouths. Feeling Sebastian already get to work Daniel took a deep breath and sealed his lips over the excited dick at his mouth.

"Fuck you two are hot." said Ruby sitting on the other bed and rubbing between her legs.

Instead of putting him off or making him feel embarrassed, the compliment actually made Daniel feel sexy and spurred his efforts on. Ruby watched as they put on a show for her, making lots of noise and slobbering all over the cocks in their mouths.

"Yeah that's right you little sluts. I cant wait to see you with a real cock." Ruby encouraged.

It wasn't long before they began to twitch and moan, the tell tale signs of orgasm and began flooding each others mouths with warm, salty cum. They kept sucking for a little longer, like they just couldn't stop until they had consumed every last little drop.

"What a pair of natural sluts you are! Such good girls." she exclaimed.

This should have made Daniel feel objectified but instead he felt proud, he wanted people to see him do these things, unaware that he was being programmed to like it. The orgasm gave him a few seconds of light relief from the fog of lust clouding his thoughts. Suddenly he thought about why he did that? Why wasn't he resisting? Why did it all feel so good? Sebastian saw this look of confusion coming over him. Cupping Daniel's face in his hands, Sebastian gave him a warm and loving smile.

"Hey, I know that look. Everythings fine, okay?"

Daniel sighed, he knew he wasn't acting normally. He thought he was just going along with everything to avoid punishment but it had become more than that. He started thinking differently, his body felt different, thoughts and ideas forced their way into his head but when he looked at Sebastian he didn't care. There was nowhere else in the world he wanted to be other than with him. He had never felt this connection with anyone and if he was going to leave this place it would be with him. Sebastian gave Daniel a light kiss on his lips which made him turn red and smile.

"This is so cute but we have to get ready. How did the plugs feel?" Ruby asked.

Daniel had almost forgot about it, when he went to bed he remembered feeling so stuffed but now it actually felt comfortable.

"Yeah its not too bad." he answered.

"Good. Now I'm glad you had a fun night but I have to lock you back up now."

This filled Daniel with dread, he had just had the best night of his life and now he was going to go back to being constantly sexually frustrated again. Ruby produced two cages like the ones from yesterday but they looked slightly different.

"Ruby are those smaller?" he asked.

"They are a little yeah but I think you'll find them to be a more comfortable fit."

She began to squeeze all the blood from his still half erect dick and forced it into the tight confinement making Daniel grunt in pain then it was Sebastian's turn. With the two of them plugged and locked up they got washed and dressed in their usual school uniforms for another day in their new home.

For the next few weeks their time was filled with going to their various classes, practising make-up, using different exercises focused on building juicy bums and flat tummies, studying sexual health and activities, daily meditation sessions, getting regular check-ups from Nurse Sonia and of course fighting against a constant state of mind numbing arousal.