Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even though they're still pretty soft, it feels so good doesn't it? Like a flow of pleasure, waiting to release." Ruby asked.

Both girls moaned in the affirmative while nodding their heads. They both had their eyes shut and were absent-mindedly playing with their freshly budding breasts. Ruby kept up her mini massage on the semi-flaccid sissy clits while their owners legs shook with anticipation.

Ruby laughed inwardly and decided to finish the girls off, intensifying her technique and getting the desired results. The girls began to twitch and convulse in Ruby's hands as a small leaking of almost clear, thin liquid came out, as opposed to the thick shooting white cream of a real cock, which she caught in her hands.

Dani had felt more powerful orgasms, this was more of a long, slow mini-orgasm though it was still very pleasurable, it just felt more... feminine? Maybe it was because her pussy was already beginning to feel uncomfortably empty. Ruby made a fake coughing noise and held out her hands containing the watery goo. Dani and Sabrina didn't need to be told twice, this was just part of having an orgasm now, they didn't question it.

Dani held her hair out of her face and lowered her mouth to the cupped hand, lapping up the considerably sweeter tasting ejaculate, swallowing it all and then licking the hand clean of any traces. Ruby could see Dani was a little confused about the flavour but Sabrina was the first to ask.

"Why does it taste so different Ruby? It was still nice but nothing like I've ever had. It was kinda like... sweet?" she asked.

"Yeah it kinda was." concurred Dani.

"Well it's a result of your bodies beginning to produce female hormones like estrogen on their own while ceasing production of unwanted hormones like testosterone." she explained though the girls had a confused expression on their faces.

Ruby continued. "You're little balls aren't capable of functioning as a males do anymore, therefore they don't make real male cum anymore. That's why its so watery and sweet and you could do it without being hard. When a sissy cums we call it 'cummies' but it comes with the very pleasant effect of enlarging your sissy spot. Whenever you put something in your pussy, it'll feel better than a million cummies, it'll be the most intense, earth shattering experience and we call that a sissygasm."

Dani and Sabrina looked at each other, obviously only taking in about half of what Ruby said. It had been a long time since they could think clearly, there seemed to be a constant pink cloud blanketing their thoughts but feeling so good as it did so, almost like a drug, they always wanted more.

"So is that why we're growing boobs too?" asked Sabrina sticking out her budding chest.

"Kinda but those are helped along with some corticosteroids to stimulate growth, they were put in your ice cream." answered Ruby.

"Corti- uhh whats? So the ice cream is giving us boobs? How big will they get?" asked Sabrina with a furrowed brow.

"Sorry I shouldn't use confusing words in front of a couple of bimbos." mocked Ruby.

"Not like we're being trained to be smart." Sabrina replied.

"No you're being trained to be happy. As for size everyone is a little different but they'll be at least a B-Cup, probably bigger. Wait till you see the attention those puppies will bring you, you're gonna love them."

"You promise?" said Sabrina inspecting her chest.

"You two need to pay more attention in class." Ruby laughed before sending them off to the showers.

Under the hot, steamy water Dani and Sabrina lathered up each others bodies in the creamy soap. They kissed and ran their hands all over their bodies as they washed away the bubbles, paying particular attention to their sensitive breasts. As Dani was cleaning Sabrina's unlocked clitty she remembered part of her dream, bringing her lust to the forefront of her mind.

Without warning, Dani dropped to her knees and easily took Sabrina's one inch long, soft clit in her mouth. She sealed it between her lips like a vacuum, sucking on it and using her tongue to apply pressure. It soon began to stiffen slightly, becoming a two and a half inch long semi erect clit.

She remembered what Ruby had said, about where they feel the explosive pleasure and used a finger to rub up and down over Sabrina's little rosebud, teasing it as if to ask for permission.

"Mhmm yeah Dani, give it to me baby."

Dani moaned a noise around the mini dick in her mouth and then let her finger slip into Sabrina's warm pussy, making her let out noises of gratitude as well. It was easy for Dani to take the clitty all the way and press her face right into Sabrina's crotch, using her tongue to stretch out and lick her shrunken balls as she slipped another finger into her pussy, stroking the special button hidden in there.

"Aahhhh yesssss, right there, right there baby." panted Sabrina, putting a hand on the back of Dani's head, holding her in place.

Before long Dani felt Sabrina's clit harden and pulse as a flow of cummies spilled into her mouth. Sabrina held Dani's head in place, thrusting against her face as her pussy clamped around Dani's fingers. Dani swallowed every drop and tried to suck out more as Sabrina's whole body shivered.

Sabrina loosened her grip on Dani's head, letting her slip off of the rapidly softening clit. She began petting Dani's head as she knelt down to kiss her, tasting a little of her sweetness on Dani's tongue.

"Just couldn't help yourself, could you?" Sabrina laughed. "Okay, stand up baby, you're turn."

"Well if you insist." Dani giggled back and rising to her feet.

Sabrina found out that Dani's clit was very slightly longer that her own, a point she was thrilled about as she had a little more to play with. She repeated the previous scene on Dani, using her fingers to hit that special spot in her pussy and bringing her to her own body shaking orgasm.

Realising that they were taking too long they finished their bathing and wrapped themselves in towels before going back to their room.

After a few comments from Ruby about what took so long the girls began to get dressed. Opening their underwear drawer they were greeted with new items, an assortment of bras.

"Hey Ruby, did you put those here?" Dani asked.

"Yeah I did. Your breasts are at the stage that you'll want a bra for support and comfort, plus the feeling of your tits wrapped up in a sexy bra just fills you with confidence." Ruby answered.

"Finally, I've wanted one for ages." said Sabrina excitedly. "C'mon Dani, don't tell me you haven't wanted to as well."

"Course I have. I just cant decide what one I want to wear first."

"Well you can hurry up and pick one or we'll be late." said Ruby.

Dani and Sabrina started with panties then moved on to the bras, unlike her dream, Dani had some trouble with the clasps so Sabrina and she had to help each other.

"Late for what Ruby?" asked Sabrina.

"Its a gift for you, a full day at the spa." she replied.

Then came the usual school uniform consisting of white blouse, pink tartan skirt with matching tie, stockings and black, shiny school shoes.

"I didn't know we had an actual spa." said Sabrina.

"Well if you hurry up you might see it in your lifetime."

They did their make-up and finished with some perfume to their necks and wrists that always made them dizzy for a second afterwards but its pleasant fragrance also heightened their senses.

"All done. No cage or plugs?" asked Sabrina with a small hint of hope in her voice.

"Nope. Not today. Why? Pussy feeling empty already?" Ruby teased.

"No, just... you get used to them is all. Its like... reassuring, comforting."

"Trust me babe, you wont get much more comfortable that at the spa."

To get to the spa, Ruby led them to the main foyer, from there they walked to what looked like a large white support column probably helping to support the roof. When they approached it Ruby used a small plastic card on an invisible reader. When she did this part of the column rotated to the left exposing what looked to be an elevator.

"I didn't know this was here." said Dani in surprise.

"How did you think people come and go?" Ruby told her.

"I dunno, don't even know where in the world we are, stopped questioning it." she replied.

When inside they saw that it was partly mirrored, making the already big space seem even bigger.

'You could fit twenty people in here.' Dani thought.

Ruby used her card again and then pressed a button, they were laid out strangely, as if they weren't in order so Dani couldn't make out how far up or down they were. She couldn't be sure but felt like they were moving up. On the short journey Ruby produced a small case and took out two small black earpieces and inserted them. Dani and Sabrina looked at Ruby then at each other with a confused expression but did say anything.

"The ambiance in there annoys me. I'm not a 'spa' person." Ruby threw out.

When Dani looked at her, Sabrina just shrugged, not like it really mattered anyway. After a short while the elevator chime went off and the door slid open to reveal another open white foyer but this one had the sounds of running water, sweet melodic tones and barely audible whispers.

"Follow me and stay close. Don't wander off." said Ruby with a seriousness in her voice.

They arrived at a front desk staffed by a blonde bombshell dressed in a pink uniform that showed off her ample cleavage. Her hair was done in an up-do with a pink hairband and her make-up only furthered the look. She also had big pink plastic hoop earrings and long pink fingernails.

As they approached, the woman didn't seem to notice them and continued to stare ahead with a blank smile on her face. Dani saw on her nametag that she was called Bambi. Even when they were right in front of her, she didn't react until Ruby tapped the old fashioned bell, the ring seeming to wake her up.

"Welcome to eternal bliss spa. How may I serve you?" Bambi asked.

"Dual appointments for Dani and Sabrina." Ruby spoke.

"Right this way ladies." Bambi said outstretching her arm to show a set of double doors. "Please follow me."

"Okay girls, this is where I leave you. Behave, relax and enjoy the experience." said Ruby then giving them both a peck on the cheek. "Almost forgot." she said and unlocked both of their collars.

Dani rubbed her neck, she couldn't believe it, she was speechless.

"You'll see and its only temporary. Don't get any funny ideas." Ruby said, handing the collars to Bambi. "Take good care of my girls Bambi."

"They're in good hands miss, please don't fret." said Bambi kind of automatically. "Ladies, this way."

She led them through the double doors and into a changing room.

"Please discard all items of clothing and leave them in a basket then put on one of our bathrobes."

Sabrina shrugged her shoulders again and began to undress.

"It is a spa after all."

Of course it was, Dani had no need to feel shy, in fact she was already beginning to feel nice and relaxed. This was a gift because she was a good girl and she was going to enjoy it.

The robe that Dani wrapped herself in was as soft as a cloud and smelled fresh and fragrant. They followed Bambi through the changing rooms and into a long white hallway with doors on either side. The same mix of relaxing music, nature sounds and hushed whispers hadn't stopped playing though Dani was beginning to forget it was there.

They stopped in front of one of the doors, Bambi opened it and gestured them inside. The baby pink finished room didn't have much in it aside from two comfortable looking reclining spa chairs and a row of shelves with some towels, lotions and other things.

"Please make yourselves comfortable, your beauticians will be along shortly. While you wait, please enjoy the aromatherapy and the ambient sounds." said Bambi before turning and leaving them alone.

"Does she seem a little 'off' to you?" asked Dani.

"Yeah maybe, could just be hard to concentrate working here." replied Sabrina.

A little machine in the corner let out a puff of smoke that quickly dissipated into the room.

"I need to sit down and chill. C'mon, those chairs look good." said Sabrina.

Dani began to notice the strain it was to hold her body up, agreeing with Sabrina she took her seat. The chair was made of some kind of pink, soft rubber or plastic material and was extremely comfortable, seeming to swallow Dani up, draining all the weight from her body.

"Ohhh yeah, I've been needing this." said Sabrina sinking back.

Dani didn't remember when she closed her eyes or how long they were close for. The aromas and ambiance must have made her drift off, awakening to a woman who could have been a relative of Bambi's, who had the same uniform and look but the blonde hair was substituted for bright pink in the same style. She was happily working away on Dani's fingernails, giving her a manicure.

Dani gave her a smile, slightly embarrassed but too relaxed to care too much. She looked over to see Sabrina receiving the same treatment from another relative of Bambi, this one with sky blue hair. Sabrina only had the energy to shoot Dani a smile before melting back into the chair.

To finish off their fingernails they were painted a light pink in the theme of the spa and the bimbo twins then got to work on their toenails. Dani closed her eyes again for an unknown amount of time, this time opening them as one of the women was retracting something from her lips.

They felt a little funny so Dani lifted her hand up to them, using the tips of her fingers to gently touch them. They felt a bit swollen and when the woman produced a small mirror for Dani to look in she saw why. Her lips were bigger than before, they were so plump, kissable and inviting.

Dani mouthed the words "Oh my god" as well as she could, admiring her new lips, especially when they made the "O" shape.

"What do you think miss?" asked the smiling bimbo.

Dani made a few shapes with her mouth, blew a couple kisses while turning her head from side to side and giggling softly.

"They look perfect, I love them." she answered.

Dani looked over to see what Sabrina's looked like, they were just as gorgeous though she had already dozed off again. Dani inhaled deeply and found herself following suit. The next time she awoke was to a stinging sensation on her right wrist. As she came around more she could hear a high pitched, buzzing noise over the ambient whispers.

Looking to see what it was Dani realised that was the woman doing something. She had a pen like thing with a buzzing box on the end and some marks on Dani's wrist. It was a tattoo!

"Hold still please miss, I don't want to ruin it." the bimbo said not taking her focus off the procedure.

Dani just relaxed and tried to figure out what it was and then she could make it out. It was a simple yet elegant design of a butterfly with wings made of the letters 'B' and her name partially finished underneath. Looking over at Sabrina she could see a look of discomfort on her face, probably because of the sting of the tattoo gun.

"Umm excuse me? Could you tell me what this mark means? I feel like I should know it." Dani asked.

"It is a symbol given to young sissy's like yourself, a right of passage given to the students of Bloom Academy when they lose their virginity. A reminder of who you are and where you came from." said the woman.

When finished with the tattoos, the women squirted some liquid on them and gave them a wipe, removing the mess and revealing a crisp, new tattoo. Dani stared at it for a moment, studying it and taking some sort of strange pride in it.

"Do you like it?" the woman asked.

"Mhmm, I do, very much thank you." Dani answered.

"I'm so glad miss."

"That stung like hell but these are so cute! Look at the nice letters of my name. Oh yours is so nice too!" said an excited Sabrina.

"Yeah they're awesome." Dani giggled back.

The bimbo twins packed away the supplies back into the shelves and put some empty packaging into a bin before telling the girls that Bambi would be back to collect them soon and bidding them farewell. Dani and Sabrina said goodbye and the little machine sprayed out another cloud of mist. Before she knew it, Dani's eyes were closing again and she slipped back into a comfortable bliss.

"I see the treatments are having the desired effect."

Dani heard the voice call out to her, as she blinked her eyes open she had no idea how long she had been there. As her awareness began creeping back, Dani saw Bambi smiling that blank smile at her.

"What? I think I must have drifted off somewhere." said Dani.

"How long have we been here?" asked Sabrina.

"A little while now miss." Bambi replied.

"Shame its over, I could lay here forever." said Sabrina.

"I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay miss but its not over yet. I'm here to take you to your next appointment."

"Really? Cool, what do we have next?" Sabrina inquired, forcing herself out of the chair.

"Next you are booked in for massages, if you'll follow me please."

"Hear that Dani? Massages, just what the doctor ordered." Sabrina said, hooking her arm around Dani's and following Bambi out of the room.

A short distance away Bambi led them to another door and had them enter. This room was the same size and colour of the last one but instead of chairs there was two padded body length tables.

"Please disrobe and lay face up on the table." Bambi said.

Sabrina complied without thinking, letting the robe fall off her body and hanging it on a hook before laying on the table. Dani quickly followed her lead. Bambi placed a small towel over each of the girls crotches, leaving their chest bare, though it didn't seem to bother them.

"The masseurs will be with you shortly." said Bambi before leaving them again.

They both lay still for a few minutes, relaxing with their eyes closed while waiting. Dani heard the sound of the door again and when she opened her eyes she could see a man walking towards her and one towards Sabrina.

"How are we feeling miss? Enjoying your stay so far?" he asked.

Dani nodded shyly. "Very much sir, thank you."

"Good now just lay back, take long, deep breaths and relax. You're in good hands here." the man at Dani's head smiled.

"I'm sure I am sir." she smiled back up at him.

She noticed that he had the same little black earpieces as Ruby. Dani didn't think he was listening to music as he had heard her but ultimately was much too sedated to care.

The man started by applying a small amount of massage oil to Dani's shoulders, rubbing it in and down the tops of her arms. He massaged her neck and shoulders, working down a little past her collarbone but not touching her breasts. Then he began work on her arms, one at a time he rubbed them from the shoulder down to her wrists as Sabrina received the same treatment beside her.

With the arms taken care of it was time for Dani's legs. The man worked from the bottom up this time, massaging the muscles in her legs from the calfs and moving up to just below the towel. This made Dani take a sharp breath in anticipation but the contact she expected didn't happen, instead she felt hands and thumbs applying some pressure to her hips, making her squirm slightly in their strong grip.

His next destination was her tummy, the massage was eradicating any tension that remained in Dani's body which was glistening with a liquid shine all over, except two places. Lost in relaxation with her eyes closed, Dani didn't notice the man move up to stand over her head but she felt the oil drip on her chest. Dani kept her eyes closed and bit her lip in anticipation.

When she finally felt the hands rubbing the oil all over her chest, a soft whimper escaped Dani's lips and she shuddered slightly at the touch. Her nipples hardened as she felt her breasts being massaged in a firm though gentle grip and felt her arousal easily take control in her mentally subdued state.