Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm yesss. In good hands indeed."

As the words left her mouth Dani felt a bit more pressure on her budding breasts that made her quiver. Looking up to the one delivering this pleasure her view was partially obstructed by what was evidently a raging hard-on protruding from his thin bottoms.

He continued without saying a word, almost like it wasn't there but Dani was hyper-focused on it. Her heart beating faster and her mouth beginning to water. She tore her gaze from it to see what Sabrina's reaction was even though she could probably guess.

Sabrina was in the same situation, even going so far as to lick her lips looking at the bulge. She caught Dani looking at her and made a mock pained expression back at her, clearly having trouble holding herself back. Just as they were working up the courage to do something about it, they heard the men speak.

"Turn over for us please ladies."

They did so and the men began to rub oil into their backs but all Dani could focus on was the bulge. This torture went on for a few minutes as the massages got lower until Sabrina cracked. Without saying a word, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of the guys bottoms and pulled them down, allowing a hard dick to spring out of them. Her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open in a big smile as she stared at it.

"May I sir?" she asked not taking her eyes off the cock.

A smile and nod was all the answer she got. Sabrina looked at Dani and giggled before taking half of the cock in her first mouthful. She was making loud moaning and slurping noises, probably all the drool that built up in her mouth. Dani couldn't stand it anymore, not bothering to ask for permission, she set the man's cock free and hungrily took it in her mouth.

As if waiting on her making the first move, or taking the bait, Dani felt her towel being lifted and oil being spread on her butt then firm hands rubbing it in and squeezing her. In approval she made a point of scooting a little closer, partly to let him gain better access to her juicy ass but mostly so she could take the cock just a bit deeper into her throat.

Dani felt a large fingertip circle her hole then slowly press into her. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, the finger in her ass was so big it was like a small dick and easily made contact with her enlarged sissy spot, sending shivers vibrating through her.

Dani was behaving like an animal in heat, she raised her ass in the air, allowing the man a good angle to finger fuck her pussy. Meanwhile she was bobbing her head up and down the cock making loud "glug glug glug" sounds as she did so. It did take long before her ass was convulsing in a powerful sissygasm and even though she was letting out little screams they were muffled by her refusal to let the cock leave her mouth.

As the sissygasm subsided, the fingers in her pussy slowed down but they didn't leave her, instead they were slowly and gently pushing in and out of her. She slowed in her sucking to regain some of her lost breath, using her hand to stroke while she kissed the tip.

When she got her breath back Dani steadily worked her mouth over the dick, getting almost to the base before gagging. She quickly recovered and before long she was sucking at full speed and beginning to feel the building of another sissygasm. She grabbed his shaft tight, stroking furiously while she suckled on the head. As she felt the convulsions pulse out from her pussy, a torrent of thick cum shot into her mouth then another, then another.

She kept pumping the shaft as she tried to swallow the torrents but she choked slightly, allowing a few drops to leak down her chin. The man grunted loudly but Dani couldn't hear it, her senses were being overloaded and swallowing as much as she could was the only thing on her mind.

When it became clear that the the cock was empty, Dani used a finger to scoop the escaped drops from her chin into her mouth then licked her finger clean. It was like she had a new found appreciation for a real man's cum now she couldn't produce it.

"Thanks you sir." Dani said without thinking, an automatic reaction to receiving a man's cum.

The man didn't respond, he just smiled, gently removed his fingers from her pussy and rubbed it as it slowly closed. Feeling spent, Dani folded her arms and rested her head on them, enjoying the sensations. She looked over to the other table, Sabrina laying in the same position, enjoying the same treatment, smiling contentedly and her eyes once again struggling to stay open.

Dani blinked her eyes, realising she must have drifted off again, this place was just so relaxing, it felt impossible to stay awake. She took a deep breath and stretched her arms before turning over to see Bambi standing by the door.

"Bambi? How long have you been standing there?" asked Sabrina rubbing her eyes.

"Only a moment." Bambi's soothing tone answered. "I do hope that you have enjoyed your stay with us. If you'd like to follow me, I'll lead you back to the changing rooms."

Dani and Sabrina reluctantly dragged themselves off the tables, so relaxed and with no energy remaining. They shuffled towards the door but were blocked by Bambi, who simply turned her head to look at the two robes hanging on the wall.

"Oh." Dani said.

They were dressed again waiting in the reception area for collection as Bambi was on the phone.

"I cant stop looking at your lips baby. They look so kissable, its torture. I cant wait to get back to our room to test them out." Sabrina whispered to Dani.

"We are going to break them in tonight baby, don't you worry." Dani flirted back.

Bambi was off the phone and greeted Ruby as she walked in.

"How were my girls Bambi? Did they behave themselves?" she asked.

"They were a delight miss." Bambi answered.

Ruby turned to face the girls and upon seeing their plump new lips, freshly tattooed wrists and the glow of total relaxation let out a long whistle.

"Girls, darlings, you look so good! Do you like your tattoo's? What about those lips?" Ruby could barely contain her delight.

"We love them Ruby, thanks." said Sabrina.

"Yeah excellent surprise Ruby." joined Dani.

"Well you two earned it by being such good girls. I'm glad you like them. How were your massages?" asked Ruby.

Dani just blushed and Sabrina answered.

"They were... really good."

Ruby cupped both their faces in her hands, smiling as she gazed over them.

"Okay I just need to see..." Ruby said before leaning in to kiss Sabrina.

She planted her lips on Sabrina's irresistible new features, savouring the plumpness. After a few loud smooches she stroked Sabrina's face.

"Very good." she said and then turned to Dani, holding her by the chin. "Your turn."

Ruby then planted an identical kiss on Dani's fuller lips, making the girl tremble slightly and continued to kiss for a few moments more. When she broke the kiss she held Dani by her still open mouth as her eyes fluttered back open.

"Delicious." Ruby said.

"Mhmm." was all Dani could say.

Ruby walked over to Bambi and collected the collars she left with her.

"Thanks Bambi, they're perfect."

"Your welcome miss, please visit us again."

In the elevator Ruby took out her ear plugs that Dani had totally forgot about and held the collars in her hand while Dani kept glancing at them. Ruby noticed.

"What? Do you want it back on that much?"

"Its just... its mine, its like a part of me." Dani answered.

"Even though it could shock you if you misbehave?"

"I wont misbehave." said Dani with a smile.

"Okay, come here."

Dani stood in front of Ruby, turned around and lifted her hair, her heart was beating as the collar was brought up to her neck then locked in place with a loud click. Dani touched the collar with her fingertips, feeling the letters of her name, pleased to have its security again. Without a word Sabrina took her position in front of Ruby as well, allowing herself to be collared once more.

"I really am so proud of you girls. I mean it, when you came to me you were scared little caterpillars and now you're my beautiful butterfly's."

Linda's suspicions had been eating at her for a while, it had been so long since she had seen her son and was beginning to get worried. Robert had told her that he sent him to a very prestigious academy but why would he do that? All he did was complain about the money Daniel cost without bringing anything back, why would he pay what must be thousands to send him off to a school? A school with a no contact rule as well.

Something wasn't right. Linda hadn't been the best parent in the world, she struggled to raise Daniel alone as a young mother and had a few not so great boyfriends before marrying Robert but she still loved her son. She decided that if she was going to find anything then it would be in Robert's office.

She began by trying his computer, it was locked by a four digit passcode so she tried a few important dates she thought it could be with no luck. Refusing to give up Linda began to search the desk, throwing a few paper folders into a pile. There was also black leather covered book that looked like a ledger.

She looked through it, seeing lists of clients with various pieces of information. Next to some of the names appeared to be notes of legal favours that Robert had performed for them, some had embarrassing secrets or crimes next to their names and a lot of them had what appeared to be bank details. She flicked forward through the book, seeing lots of information but not understanding much of it.

Looking for other clues she scanned the office, spotting a photograph, it was Robert on the day of opening his own law firm. On a whim Linda typed the date into the computer and surprisingly it worked, she was in. Straight away she looked through emails, most of which looked work related.

She opened one titled "potential revenue source" and it contained details about a scandal involving someone unknown to her. After scanning a few more she began to piece together what was happening, Robert was selling his clients secrets to be used as blackmail.

There were a few emails from someone called Dr Knight. The oldest few were more favours and string pulling from Robert but the newer ones mentioned Daniel, on the surface it looked like a school acceptance correspondence but there was something off about it.

Finally she looked through the documents folder, there were financial reports, more client lists and folders labelled "calls" sorted into months. Deciding it was all too much to look through here, Linda inserted a thumb drive and began to copy the files to it.

While that was working, she also used her phone to photograph as much of the paper documentation as she could and placed everything back where it belonged.

"What has he done with you son?" Linda thought.

She grabbed the thumb drive and left the office just as she found it. There had to be something in here to tell her what happened to Daniel or maybe blackmail Robert into telling her where he is. She didn't know what she would find but she had to do something to get to her boy.

Dani and Sabrina lay in bed after grabbing a quick shake with the other girls who had enjoyed their own treatments at the spa. Sabrina ran her thumb over Dani's lips, admiring their new fullness while Dani rubbed her growing breasts.

"I've been waiting to do this since I saw them." Sabrina said, closing her eyes and moving in to gently plant a kiss on them.

Dani kissed her back, letting Sabrina's tongue part her lips and melting under her touch. Dani started to rub her clitty but Sabrina climbed on top of her, holding her arms above her head.

"Uh-uh. No hands when we have these lips to test out." Sabrina giggled. "Like how do they feel on..."

Sabrina lowered her head onto Dani's nipple, making her gasp and thrust her chest out instinctively. Sabrina never lost contact, sucking and licking Dani's nipple, her new lips feeling so stimulating clamped around it.

"Good... good... It feels good. Really good." Dani rambled while she squirmed.

"Really?" Sabrina laughed. "Show me."

She then proceeded to place her own nipple to Dani's waiting lips while keeping her arms pinned.

"Oh shhhhhhii- Yep, reeaally goood. That's right, use those sexy lips." Sabrina said as Dani's wet mouth enclosed her sensitive nipple.

Dani suckled on her friends puffy nipple, leaving it coated with a trail of saliva as it left her mouth.

"I love sucking your tits baby. Let me suck them more." Dani pleaded.

"I have something else for my girl to suck." Sabrina laughed.

"Yes Ma'am." grinned Dani.

Sabrina let Dani's arms go free and rolled over onto her back to give her access to her half hard clit. To be a tease Dani started by gripping Sabrina's womanhood and licking it up and down like a melting ice cream cone. Sabrina put a hand on the back of Dani's head for some gentle encouragement.

"Thats nice baby but I said suck not lick. I've been dreaming of those lips all day. Don't make me beg."

"Begging sounds fun but... I really wanna suck it anyway." Dani said before taking all of Sabrina's two and a half inch clit in her mouth and slurping up and down.

"Oh yeah baby. Just like that. Your mouth feels so good on my little clit." panted Sabrina running her hands through Dani's hair as they made eye contact. "You look so beautiful down there."

Without much warning Dani took her lips off Sabrina.

"Why'd you stop baby?" she whined.

"I know how to make it even better." Dani said and took a dildo for the bottom drawer, climbing back onto the bed with Sabrina.

"I like your thinking."

"Thanks but it needs lube." Dani laughed bringing the dildo to Sabrina's lips and pushing it in, slowly fucking her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet. "I think that's enough."

As Dani pulled the dildo from Sabrina's mouth a long trail of saliva followed with it. She licked her fingers and spread a little drool on Sabrina's pussy before pressing the head of the fake cock against her opening and gently thrusting inward.

"Thats it baby, give it to me." Sabrina groaned as her pussy swallowed more and more of the dildo.

She began to rub the little clit between her legs but soon felt a sting on her ass.

"You said no hands." Dani smiled and then gobbled up the clit in front of her.

Sabrina started to pant heavily, her ass and hips bucked as the dildo came into contact with her sissy spot and pressed it like a button. With every thrust Dani had to fight to keep Sabrina's hardened clit in her mouth from all her thrashing around. Sabrina's moans got more high pitched and Dani could tell a powerful sissygasm was due soon.

"Oh god don't stop! Don't stop Dani! Fuck me!"

Dani sped up her pounding, the dildo gliding in and out of Sabrina's pussy, glistening with her juices as Dani suckled on the tip, driving her mad with lust. As she began to leak her load into Dani's mouth, one of Sabrina's hands was cupping a breast and playing with her nipple, the other was on the back of Dani's head.

She bobbed on the clit for a moment, making certain that every drop of sissy juice was pulled out of it. As Sabrina caught her breath, Dani used a little bit of the load she had taken in her mouth to coat the tip of the dildo.

"Come on baby, my turn. Fuck me with this cock coated in your cummies." Dani begged.

"It would be my pleasure you dirty little bitch." Sabrina giggled.

She took the dildo and spat on Dani's pussy opening, wetting it a bit then pressed the cummies covered tip into her. Dani's breathing quickened, especially when Sabrina gave her ass cheek a playful bite then continued to laugh maniacally at her partners squeal.

"C'mon baby, put it in me. Fuck your cummies into me. I need it." Dani cried out.

"You got it princess." Sabrina said pushing the dildo in past the tip. "Here it comes."

With that Sabrina began to gently fuck Dani's pussy, her thrusts getting faster and deeper as her hole adjusted to its visitor.

"Mmmm baby, your cummies feel so good inside of me." Dani purred.

"I love it when you talk like a slut." Sabrina said then started to tease Dani's clit with her tongue and new lips.

"Oh your mouth feels so good on my clit. Your lips are so soft baby, suck me." Dani begged her partner who happily obliged.

The invasion of the dildo caused a familiar, explosive feeling to build within Dani who arched her back in anticipation and moaned wildly.

"I'm... I'm... Ahhh!" Dani squealed.

As the squirts began to fill Sabrina's mouth she could hear Dani's moans devolve into guttural noises of pleasure and ecstasy. Dani's convulsions slowed as she panted for breath.

Sabrina milked the last few drops into her mouth and climbed on top of Dani, smiling. Knowing what was about to happen, Dani giggled and brought her friends sissy cum filled mouth to her own, passing the sweet treat between each other.

As Sabrina sat on top of Dani kissing, they were grinding their hips into each other, their clits rubbing together, already leaking little drops of pre-cum.

"I love it when you feed me baby."

"I love it when you eat me baby."