Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 05

Story Info
Dani finds her place and enjoys a day of luxury.
10.2k words
4.84
9.9k
24

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry for the long delay in between chapters. Your comments have been awesome and much appreciated. I hope the wait was worth it and that you all enjoy.

Chapter 5

"Robert, to what do I owe the pleasure?" asked Dr Knight.

"Straight to business as usual Doctor, I was calling to check on our boys progress, you got him pansied up and sucking dick yet?" the voice laughed through the phone.

"My girl is proceeding with the coursework nicely and becoming the beautiful creature she was always meant to be."

"You really believe that? That all these boys you take in actually wanted this all along or something?" he snorted.

"They all displayed certain traits and characteristics that I have learned to look out for. We use thorough background checks, social media presence, browser history and various other tools to build a profile." she stated.

"So you've never had one that didn't accept the change?"

"Some resist at first, they have been conditioned their entire lives by their parents, friends and society to believe they are something they aren't and to repress their natural state of being. Our job is to help them rediscover themselves and be happy with who they are. Self realisation is a powerful thing." Dr Knight said with conviction.

"You sound convincing, I'll give you that. Maybe you could tell his- sorry, her mother that. Bitch has been riding my ass asking questions about him. I told her he was at some fancy private boarding school where they don't allow contact." he said.

"Wont she ask even more questions when she realises that her son is never coming home?"

"Well about that, I've been thinking. I'm sure the wife would like having a daughter and I wouldn't mind a free use sissy slut. When her training is over I'd like to buy her back."

"I'm afraid that wont be possible Robert. Besides, I thought you sold her to me because you were having money troubles." she said bluntly.

"Was. As in past tense. I've found a remedy for my financial woes, money isn't a problem." he said.

"Congratulations but money isn't the problem."

"Then what is?" he asked, beginning to sound annoyed.

"A multitude of reasons, chief among them being the conflict of interest, you were quick enough to discard her once already and it didn't sound like she was very welcome in your home."

"He wasn't a she then and a trained sissy at that. I'd treat her fair, she'd be daddy's good little girl. Don't forget where she came from."

"Our deal concluded when the funds entered your account. Dani belongs to me now and you have no say in her life or development from here on." Dr Knight stated confidently.

"What about the mother? Would you let her say goodbye? Maybe give her a round of your treatments to help her accept her own fate and stop kicking up a fuss?" he suggested.

"Out of the question. Contact with her old life would only serve to cause her pain. As for the mother, that's not my department, maybe you should have thought of this at the time." Dr Knight snapped.

"I did. Back-up plan was to get her brain fried, make her forget everything. She'd be reduced to a mindless living doll which does sound fun but she'd require constant babysitting." the cruel bastard said.

In her line of work, Dr Knight had to deal with some unsavoury characters with less than noble principals, it came with the territory and fortunately most of the people she worked with were just rich pervs who funded the academy for a night of fun here and there. But Robert, this guy was slimy and always rubbed Dr Knight wrong in any interaction.

"Well that would be a waste. I'll see what I can do to arrange a less... invasive solution for the mother but don't think that changes anything with Dani. She is one of MY students now and as such is under MY protection." she said sternly.

"Okay Doctor, a little hypocritical for someone churning out sex slaves but okay."

"My students are no such thing, I have given them lives of luxury, security, happiness and more forms of pleasure than most people could dream of. They are much more free than one would think."

"Whatever you say Doctor, I'll be in touch about the wife's little 'tune up'. Bye for now." Robert said before hanging up.

Dr Knight held the receiver motionless, listening to the tone of the dead line for a few moments before slamming it down into the cradle.

"That degenerate fuck!" Dr Knight roared.

She could normally maintain her composure even talking with such creeps but Robert had really gotten under her skin. Dani's mother wasn't her responsibility but she still felt uneasy about letting some of Robert's other acquaintances work on her instead. There must be way that Dr Knight could manipulate the situation, perhaps setting her free or at least making sure that she goes to somewhere that would treat her well.

Dr Knight typed a message into her computer addressed to the acquisitions department.

'Urgent.

Need profile built for individual ASAP.

Details as follow.'

Moments later a confirmation message appeared, the profile should be ready in a day or so. Why was she going to so much trouble for a total stranger? What would happen to her may not be nice but that was the world she lived in. Exacerbated, Dr Knight brought up the live feed of Dani, she was sleeping soundly, being spooned by Sabrina.

All of the students were 'encouraged' to pair up with their room-mates, it would give them support and the chance to get used to being intimate with someone but Dani and Sabrina were different, there was something more between them, hell maybe it was love. Dr Knight watched them sleep, they looked like angels and there was no way she would let Robert get his hands on Dani or any one of her other students.

Dr Knight loved all of her students in her own way. She hand picked them based on very strict criteria. Anyone could be forced to wear a dress and suck a dick, any mind could be broken but her girls didn't have to be forced, didn't have to be broken, only gently shaped. They were all born for the life she could give them.

Daniel found himself in a small dark room, walls as black as a starless night. Actually, he wasn't sure if it was a room at all, the darkness seemed to go on forever like a featureless void. In front of him was a table and stool in front of a large mirror.

He didn't know how he got here but he did know why he was here. He had to get ready for a date. With who he didn't know or just didn't care. He walked over to the table in front of the mirror.

It was now he realised he was naked. He gazed at his slender body, his tummy was flat and his waist was thin but his hips and butt were round and curvaceous. He ran his hands over the soft and smooth skin, enjoying the supple curves. Even in this place his cock was locked in a small cage.

As he ran his hands up to his chest he was so disappointed to feel that it was flat with the exception of his nipples which were puffy and sensitive, more than usual. It was like they were pleasantly filling up with something. When he saw his face in the mirror it didn't have on any make-up though still lacked the sharper male features he used to have and his hair was simple, straight and shoulder length in his chestnut shade.

Looking to his left he saw shelves of male underwear and socks. He shivered at the thought of wearing those ugly looking boxers or briefs. For how many there were they all looked the same, unappealing. How could his date ever see him in those? Not in a million years would he ever wear something like that. Looking to his right he was instantly relieved to find rows and rows of beautiful, delicate panties, bras, socks, stockings and other wonderful garments.

He knew what he preferred. He first took a pair of tan stockings, enjoying the feeling of them running up his smooth legs then grabbing a pair of light pink lace panties that made his little bulge look so cute. He then picked out a matching bra, for someone so unused to them he managed to slip it on without trouble. Caressing his chest, Daniel wished that he had something more to show off.

Weirdly though the bra, while small felt a little more full than he expected. When he looked again the underwear selection had disappeared, giving way to jeans, hoodies, suites on his left and blouses, skirts and dresses to his right.

He didn't need to think for long, looking to his right the selection seemed to be endless. A lot of it was more evening wear than casual, something that pleased him deeply. Sifting through a seemingly endless rack of beautiful gowns, dresses and other glamorous pieces several caught his eye but when he came across a silver dress with thin straps and a slit up the side and completed with a bow on the back, it made his heart skip. His date would love seeing him wear this.

Excitedly he stepped into it, pulling it up his body until he could slip his arms through the thin straps. As if by magic Daniel felt the zipper climb up his back until he was comfortably sealed into the glamorous gown. Looking into the mirror he began to smooth his dress down, turning to the side to see how it looked. To his most pleasant surprise he saw that his chest had filled out slightly more, leaving him with a small but definite bust.

He giddily ran his hands over them, feeling their reassuring weight and admiring the softness. He began to laugh, laughing so much that it almost turned to tears. Smiling at his reflection he sat in the stool in front of the desk, noticing that there was a hair brush on it.

"I really need to do something with this." he thought, running his fingers through his hair.

Grabbing the ornate and beautifully crafted brush Daniel began to run it through his hair. He looked in the mirror as he brushed and wished that he had more length. Then to his delight it began to grow, with every brush it was getting slightly longer and longer, the colour even changed as it did so, lightening from his natural shade to a golden blonde. When it was just how he wanted he stopped to admire it, running his fingers through its slight waves.

When he was done admiring his longer, golden locks, he looked down at the table before him and out of nowhere, had appeared a selection of make-up and nail polish. Starting with the make-up Daniel applied foundation followed by an eye shadow closely matching the shade of his silver dress and black mascara on his long and luscious lashes. He fluttered them in the mirror, smiling happily at the result.

Next Daniel picked out a light pink lip gloss that when applied gave his plump lips a luxurious shine. He puckered them in the mirror, blowing kisses and pouting before planting his lips on the mirror, leaving the shape of his lips printed in gloss and giggling.

Lastly he picked out a shade of nail polish which he decided should be silver as well, he had a bit of a theme going and when he was done they looked perfectly shaped with a metallic finish. Seeing his reflection made him a bit emotional, he was beautiful, radiant, confident, everything he ever wanted to be. With the right look and attitude he felt like he could take on the world but there was just one thing missing.

The thing that identified him, that secured him, that defined him. It was his beautiful collar, its slim metal design sitting on the table with his name clearly written in pink letters on the front: DANI.

Dani picks up the collar, holding it in her hands while looking at her reflection, looking at the beautiful girl staring back, feeling her heart beating fast, knowing that when she puts it on she will be Dani for the rest of her life.

"No going back now." she thought, raising the collar. "This is me." she said out loud, proudly locking the collar around her neck followed by a sigh of relief.

"Its good to hear you say that." said a deep voice from behind.

Slightly startled Dani turned around to see a gentleman dressed in well tailored suit that seemed to hug his body, short dark hair and a face that looked like everyone and no one at the same time. It was strange yet familiar, conjuring memories of people that she didn't know. He was handsome, Dani's heart skipped as he moved closer to her, holding her by the waist and smiling down at her.

"I knew you had it in you Dani." the man said, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes and leaning in for a kiss.

Dani offered no resistance, she melted into the man's strong arms, bringing a hand up to the back of his neck to hold on as she reciprocated the kiss. Everytime her lips made contact with his was like a surge of electricity shooting through her body. Dani was the first to introduce tongues, she felt hers connect with his, the wet softness filling her mouth.

While Dani had one hand on the man's neck her other was flat against his broad chest, feeling the solid muscle, something her old self could never dream of. Letting herself further give in to her arousal Dani let her hand move lower, feeling his abs through his shirt, he responded by placing his own free hand on Dani's soft, round breast, making her quiver.

Her excitement driving her forward, Dani let her hand fall further until it was cupping the man's large package, massaging it through his suit trousers. When his cock began to harden Dani stroked the solid outline of it, it was thick and long by the feel of it.

She easily unzipped his fly and slid her hand inside, stroking the bare flesh of his considerable girth, a size her old self could never dream of. She moaned into his mouth as she stroked, feeling waves of pleasure wash over her as she played with the warm, hard cock. The man broke the kiss, pulling his lips away from Dani's, making her exhale in deprivation as the man stared into her eyes.

"Is this what you want?" he asked calmly.

"More than anything." she trembled.

The man loosened his grip, allowing Dani to fall to her knees in front of his cock, seeing it for the first time. It did not disappoint, it was thick and long with a bulbous circumcised head that made Dani's mouth water as she stroked. She gave it a few long, slow pumps, seeing a glistening drop of delicious looking pre-cum accumulate from the slit.

"Can I?" she asked, unable to hide the desperation in her voice.

The man simply nodded, looking down at her with a kindness in his eyes. As Dani opened her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and just when she was about to taste her juicy treat she... woke up!

"Arghhh! Dammit! I was so close." Dani whined.

Throwing off the covers she got out of bed and rushed to the drawers, opening the bottom one and grabbing one of the large, lifelike dildos. She immediately plunged it into her mouth, frantically sucking up and down, forcing it down her throat, making herself choke and splutter all over it, drool beginning to run down her chin.

"Whoah. Hey. Daniel, whats gotten into you?" asked Sebastian rubbing his eyes.

Dani didn't stop, all her attention was on the dildo and even though it didn't bring anywhere near the pleasure she felt emanating from the 'real' thing, it sill brought her comfort, a slight relief.

"Daniel, you okay?" he asked again getting out of bed.

When he saw what Dani was doing Sebastian was confused, he approached his friend, kneeling in front of her, catching a glimpse of her strangely blank eyes.

"Hey Daniel, calm down." he said, taking hold of the dildo. "C'mon, calm down."

With a little struggle Sebastian removed the dildo from Dani's mouth, a stream of drool connecting the dildo to her lips for a few moments after it left.

"Daniel?" he asked again, holding his friends face in his hands and her eyes became more aware.

"Dani." she whispered.

"What?"

"Its Dani. My name is Dani." she said with a teary smile.

"Okay. Dani, whats got into you?"

"It finally clicked." she said.

"What did?"

"All of it. I know I'm where I belong."

Sebastian looked at Dani slightly confused.

"And I have to apologise to you. I'm so sorry Sabrina."

"What for? You've never done anything to be sorry for."

"Because I kept calling you Sebastian, knowing that's not who you are but I did it anyway, all for my own selfish delusions. I'm sorry Sabrina, I finally understand." Dani said tearfully.

Sabrina smiled and pulled her friend in close, kissing her forehead and softly laughing.

"Its okay... but thanks, its good to hear you say that. I'm just glad to see you happy baby." said Sabrina.

Dani leaned up to bring her lips to Sabrina's and kissed her just like she kissed the man in her dreams, his face disappearing from Dani's memory, even his body but the events and especially the perfect cock were burned into her mind.

"You had me worried for a second." said Sabrina.

"I'm sorry, I wont make you worry anymore."

They stayed there for a short spell, cuddling in silence, feeling each others warmth and stealing a kiss from time to time. It had only been a few minutes but time seemed to stand still when they were like this, well until they heard the sound of the door, looking up to see Ruby.

"Good morning girls, did you sleep okay?"

Today she was wearing a black skirt with black converse and long red socks and a red tank top with her red hair tied in a ponytail with a cute fringe framing her face.

"Is everything alright girls?" she asked.

"Yeah Ruby." smiled Sabrina.

"Everythings good thanks Ruby." joined Dani.

Ruby just stared at them for a moment.

"What?" Dani giggled softly.

"Thats what. Somethings different and I think I know what it is." said Ruby, sitting on the edge of the bed in front of them.

"You do?" asked Sabrina sceptically.

"What you've experienced is called the 'moment of revelation'." she said.

"What does that mean?" asked Dani.

Ruby looked her in the eye and said.

"Its the point when you admit to yourself who you really are and learn to love yourself for who you are. I've seen girls experience it shortly after coming here, like they finally found what they were missing all their life. Other girls took a while longer, they resisted the change, they were frightened of it, of who they were. Eventually though, they lost their fear, stopped letting things hold them back." said Ruby.

"And where are these girls now?" asked Dani.

Ruby smiled sweetly and began to stroke Dani's hair.

"Different places, all doing their own thing. Some work for big companies, some became models or performers, some work in clubs, more than a few got married, a couple are content creators and a few even stay on here."

"Have they ever chosen wrong? Like has anyone ever wanted to go back?" asked by Dani again.

"Not one. Every girl I've worked with in my time here has been grateful, to me, to the academy and most of all to Dr Knight, for seeing something in them. I'm sure you'll meet one of our graduates sooner or later."

"So, what will we end up doing?" asked Sabrina.

"Hmm I don't know. I suppose we'll have to see what you excel at." answered Ruby. "But you have a while before worrying about that. So go get showered then we'll get you dressed." said Ruby.

Dani and Sabrina stood up.

"Oh before you go, come here."

Ruby proceeded to remove the girls butt plugs, their asses put up a good fight to keep them but eventually she worked them out, eliciting blissful noises from the girls. Next she removed their chastity cages, revealing two cute, hairless little clittys with a tight, barely noticeable little sack under them.

"I absolutely love these clittys of yours. So soft and cute, just perfect for my two favourite sissy's." said Ruby, using her thumbs to rub both of the clits to a semi-hardened state.

Even though Dani couldn't get her clit fully erect the sensation of Ruby's thumbs got a little blood flowing. Apparently though, that was all it needed because before long they were both moaning and squirming in Ruby's hands, sorry thumbs.