Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 06

Story Info
Dani's new life is turned upside down.
8.1k words
4.64
6k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kept you waiting huh?

Who knows that reference?

I know its took me a long time and I'm sorry for the wait.

Life stuff getting in the way.

I hope you enjoy the latest in Dani and Sabrina's adventures.

Chapter 6

In the weeks after the whirlwind of losing their virginity and the rewards of the spa, things went back to normal at Bloom or what was normal to them now anyway. It was strange how quickly people get used to their situations, only a few months ago Dani was a lonely virgin with no prospects, no friends and no life, stuck living in a house with that bastard Robert.

Now she had a home, people who cared about her and who could teach her. She had friends and... Sabrina, the angel sleeping next to her. She seemed to get more beautiful every day, her skin was smooth and supple, her features were soft and delicate, her blonde hair cascaded over her small shoulders and her plump lips pouted out. She was the kind of girl that a few months ago existed only in Dani's imagination never mind in her bed.

Sabrina's soft, perky breasts would rise and fall with every breath she took, making Dani bite her lip. Slowly Dani brought her hand up and lightly traced around Sabrina's nipple. After a second it began to harden and a soft, whimpered moan escaped Sabrina's lips.

"Does my little slut like that?" whispered Dani into Sabrina's ear.

"Mmmmmm yessss..." Sabrina said as if in her sleep.

"Should I keep going?"

"Yesss..."

With that Dani brought her lips down and began to suck on the overly excited nipple, using her tongue to apply pressure and eliciting long, deep moans from the waking girl.

"Ohh shi- baby, you have to start warning me when you do that." Sabrina panted.

Dani pulled her suctioned lips from Sabrina's engorged nipple with a loud pop!

"I'm only doing what you asked." teased Dani before diving back down.

"Uhhh I'm not gonna argue."

Sabrina used one hand to massage her free breast and play with her nipple while she brought the other to hold the back of Dani's head. Dani put her hand on Sabrina's flat stomach, feeling her soft skin and slowly moving down. She didn't stop when she got to her clit which was barely half erect even though her arousal was through the roof. Instead she kept going down until her fingers grazed Sabrina's opening and began to massage it, as if waiting for permission.

"Do it baby, put them in me." she pleaded.

Dani pulled her mouth from the nipple again, leaving a long string of saliva connecting them for a moment and causing Sabrina to shudder.

"Please don't tease me baby, I need it." Sabrina begged.

"I know but I just want a little taste of you first." said Dani planting her lips on Sabrina's and used her tongue to part them and find its way into her mouth.

As Sabrina opened her mouth to accept Dani's tongue, she felt fingers penetrating her pussy in one long, slow motion, causing the sissy to moan into Dani's mouth. Dani's kissing didn't relent among the moans, using her tongue to wrestle with Sabrina's.

"I love it when you look like that." Dani said breaking the kiss

"Like... what?" panted Sabrina.

"Like my bitch."

Sabrina giggled through the moans, finding it hard to argue at this moment in time meanwhile Dani began to curl her fingers, finding that sweet, engorged sissy spot, making Sabrina's legs shake. Feeling intense pleasure she held her breath for a few seconds before exclaiming:

"Ohhhh gooooddd!"

While her mouth was opened wide, Dani put her thumb in and grabbed hold of Sabrina's jaw, holding it open and started stroking her p-spot more vigorously.

"Ahh... ani... uck... ee..." she tried to say.

"You got it baby girl."

Dani's strokes became more forceful until she noticed the tell-tale signs of Sabrina's orgasm building, her pussy sucked Dani's fingers in greedily and contracted around them, her breathing became short and sharp and her body began to tremble. Dani withdrew her hold on Sabrina's mouth and placed her hand on her stomach, holding her down against her bucks.

"That's it baby, cum for me." said Dani, milking her lovers sissy button.

Sabrina's hips fought against being held down, thrusting into and then retreating from Dani's fingers as the intense pleasure caused her to jump uncontrollably.

"Kiss me baby, kiss me while you make me cum!" said Sabrina, grabbing Dani's head and guiding it to her mouth.

She happily obliged and the two shared a passionate and moan filled kiss as Sabrina rode the high waves of her orgasm at the mercy of Dani's fingers. She left her fingers in Sabrina's pussy as the orgasm slowly subsided but she continued to twitch around them for minutes as she panted to regain breath.

"That was amazing baby but now its your turn." Sabrina said with a grin.

After an hour or two, they weren't exactly keeping time, Dani and Sabrina lay in bed recovering from a vigorous love-making session, cuddled into each other and watching the only thing on their TV, porn. Not that they were complaining, they probably had more hours to choose from than on Netflix, some of which even had better storylines.

There were straight up fuck scenes, men masturbating and some more hardcore stuff but there were also parodies, romance and even drama and comedies. They all had some sexual element though.

They had settled on a retelling of Cinderella, this one called Sindrella, with a femboy in the lead role. It was surprisingly well-acted, the Prince Charming character was, well, charming and clearly in love with the femboy turned sissy princess. The femboy's journey to overcome self-doubt, a wicked step-father and find love was surprisingly gripping.

"I know it's a movie and that they were always going to but I'll be so glad when they end up together. I hope the evil step-father gets whats coming to him." said Sabrina, engrossed in the story with her head resting on Dani's soft, pillow-like chest.

"He will. They always do. In the movies anyway." replied Dani, playing with Sabrina's blonde hair.

"You think they do in real life too?"

"Probably not. I've never seen it happen." Dani said softly.

Sensing something was off in her friend, Sabrina adjusted to face her.

"Like your step-dad?" she asked.

Dani nodded. Sabrina put her hand on Dani's cheek, looking into her eyes.

"What did he do?" she asked. "Did he...?"

Dani shook her head.

"No, he was an asshole but not for that."

"Then what?" pressed Sabrina.

Dani looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"He sent me here."

"Remind me to thank him after I rip his balls off." joked Sabrina.

Dani laughed as Sabrina leaned up and nuzzled her neck gently.

"Thanks baby but I'll be happy if I never see him again."

"What about your mom?" Sabrina asked.

"What about her?"

"You miss her? Wanna go back to her?"

Dani thought about this for a moment, it was the first she had thought of her mother in weeks, this place had the tendency to swallow up all thoughts not of their new lives.

"I don't know, I miss her even though she wasn't around much but I'd never go back to that life. Getting pregnant was an accident and robbed her of her youth then my dad left her when I was still pretty young. She never got over it." she said.

"That's terrible, I'm sorry that happened baby."

"Its okay, my mom loved me and did her best but let Robert walk all over her." Dani said surprisingly bluntly.

"Oh so that's where you get it from?" laughed Sabrina.

"Bitch." Dani giggled. "But in a weird way I think she'd like me as I am now, I always thought she wanted a daughter."

"Do you think she'd take you out clubbing and do the whole "oh no she's my daughter but people tell us we look like sisters all the time" bit?" Sabrina giggled.

"She'd have us in matching outfits and everything but don't be too smug, she'd drag you along too." Dani laughed.

"Oh I am definitely up for that. She sounds cool. Nothing like mine."

"You've never really spoke about your old home." said Dani.

"Never really wanted to. Either we were too busy studying or in training or with the girls and when we were alone I didn't wanna ruin it by talking about them." Sabrina said softly.

Dani kissed the top of Sabrina's head lovingly and slowly rubbed her slender shoulder.

"I understand baby but its not good holding things in. If somethings bothering you I want to hear about it. So if you're ready baby, tell me." Dani encouraged.

Sabrina drew in a long breath then exhaled, listening to Dani's calming heartbeat.

"Okay, well... Remember I told you I used to wear panties sometimes? Well I also had religious parents and those two things don't usually mix."

"Did they catch you?" asked Dani.

"Yeah, one day. I was usually so careful, only ever doing it when they were out of the house but one time they came back early."

"How did that go?" asked Dani.

"About the way you'd expect." Sabrina said with a forced smile. ""It's a sin, its unnatural. No son of mine is going to be a fairy." and the rest of the hits. They made me throw all my stuff away, I only really had a couple pairs of panties and they were just the plain cotton kind."

"So that's when you left?"

Sabrina shook her head.

"No, they wanted to forget it and pretend it never happened so I thought we could but they never treated me the same after that. One day I come home at night to find that my mom's sister, husband and daughter were visiting. They were spending the night and my cousin was bunking in my room. My mom must have told her sister about me because my cousin knew as well. She teased me a little but said she'd like to see me in her panties. I told her I couldn't, not after what happened but she wouldn't take no for an answer. I let her put them on me."

"Were you caught?" asked Dani.

"Not then. She teased me some more then brought out a dildo from her bag, she wanted to see me suck it. Again I tried to say no but she was persistent, I sucked it a little. It tasted like her pussy and she said "close your eyes and focus on how it feels", so like an idiot I did, I even kinda liked it too. That's when I heard the camera sound of her phone. I pleaded with her, begged her to delete them. She said she would if she could fuck my ass with the dildo. I'd never done that before and the idea scared me. I just couldn't do it."

"Was she mad?" Dani asked.

"Oh yeah she was mad." Sabrina snorted. "But even with her demanding I still said no, eventually she gave up and went to sleep. When I got up the next morning, I went down for breakfast but there she was, showing my parents the pictures she took. I tried to say she made me do it but who were my parents gonna believe? The goody two shoes church-going girl or the boy who was already caught in women's underwear? They started talking about sending me away to some kind of camp so I left before they could."

"That's so horrible baby." Dani said in disgust, throwing her arms around Sabrina and holding her tight. "How could anyone do that? Its so unfair."

Sabrina hugged her back.

"Its okay babe. Fuck them, I'm never gonna see them again and that's fine by me. Besides, it all led me to you."

"And I'm so glad it did. The past is the past, we've got our whole future to look forward to. Being here with you here has been the happiest time of my life." said Dani.

Sabrina wrapped her arms around Dani's thin waist, squeezing tightly and resting her head on her friends soft chest.

"How do you do that?" she asked.

"Do what?"

"Be the sweetest girl in the world. You make everything better. I'm so glad I'm here with you and not back with them." Sabrina said.

"I am too baby, I need you much more than they do and I'll love you more than they ever could."

"I know you will, you already do." said Sabrina then leaning up and kissing Dani's lips.

They shared a gentle kiss for a while but when it ended Sabrina let out a strange sigh.

"Is something wrong?"

"Its nothing."

"What did we agree about bottling things up?" Dani reminded her.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm not trying to worry you." she said.

"But?" asked Dani.

"Its just that... I don't want us to be separated. The Academy will decide the rest of our lives and I believe Dr Knight when she says we'll be living in luxury but I don't want any of it without you. And I need to know that if we're ever apart we'll find each other." said Sabrina.

"We'll always find each other. I'll never let us be far apart. I love you too much."

The day went on as they stayed in bed together and cuddled into each other while the movie in the background started showing something new. It was a gorgeous young trans girl sucking on an impressive cock while its owner repeated things like: "You're such a good girl. You're so beautiful. You suck so well."

It was weird, Dani couldn't be more attracted to Sabrina but the sight of a strong man, especially a strong cock, filled her with a need, a craving.

"She's so lucky. I wish we had a big cock like that to play with. Its all I've been able to think about lately." whined Sabrina, sharing Dani's cravings.

"What? Is my beast not enough for you?" chuckled Dani.

"I'm sorry, what can I say? I'm just too much of a size queen." Sabrina laughed back.

"Well then it's a good thing we have this." said Dani, pulling the double ended dildo from the drawer.

"Aren't you tired out? We only stopped a little while ago. I think I'm dehydrated."

"I know but you want to suck a big cock, right? Well so do I, so lets play a game." said Dani coyly.

Sabrina raised an eyebrow. "Alright, what kind of game?"

"We each take an end in our mouths and whoever takes the most wins, simple." smiled Dani.

"What does the winner get?" asked Sabrina.

"More plastic cock in their mouth than the loser?"

"Come on, you want it to be interesting right?"

"Okay okay, how about this? Loser has to wear the biggest plug in the drawer for the rest of the day?" Dani suggested making Sabrina gulp.

Neither of them was a stranger to large insertions at this point but the biggest plug they had was huge, about the size of a large man's fist.

"You wanted it to be interesting." Dani mocked.

"Alright, fine. Time to put your ass where your mouth is." Sabrina fired back.

Sabrina started to suck on her end of the dildo, taking her time to warm up as she relaxed her throat in preparation of a deep plunge. Dani was trying to rush and already choking on it but due to Sabrina not hurrying she was able to eventually slide her throat all the way down the dildo, past the halfway point and giving Dani's lips a kiss before letting the impressive length slide from her throat.

"Dammit!" Dani coughed.

"You tried to take it too fast, you need to relax."

"I know, really regretting that bet now."

"Bet? What bet? Oh the bet where you have to take the literally BIGGEST butt plug we have? That bet?" Sabrina teased.

"That would be the one." Dani sighed in defeat.

"Great! Now bend over while I go get it." said Sabrina with obvious excitement.

Dani let out a long exhale then got on all fours, waiting for what was to come. She could hear Sabrina rummaging around in the drawer before returning. She heard the squirting of lube and felt the cool presence on her rosebud before Sabrina's fingers began to work Dani a bit looser.

"Don't worry baby, I'll make sure you're ready for this." said Sabrina to comfort her girl.

"Thanks, just keep working it, stretch me a little."

Sabrina obliged and after a while of preparation she applied more lube and some to the butt plug that would soon be in Dani's ass.

"Alright now baby I'm gonna go slow. I need you to breathe and try not to clench, if it gets too painful let me know." said Sabrina.

"I will, lets just get this over with."

"Okay starting now."

Sabrina pushed the large and generously lubed plug into Dani's opening who took a sharp breath in. Sabrina gently moved the plug in and out letting Dani's rosebud expand and close over it. Dani's breathing quickened and her legs began to tremble while shaky sounding moans escaped her lips.

"You hanging in there baby?" asked Sabrina.

"Uh... huh..." was all Dani could pant out.

Sabrina pushed further in until she was over half way deep, by this point Dani was moaning incoherently with her face buried into the mattress, almost screaming. Her hands clenched the sheets and her whole body was shaking. When the plug came to rest inside her she was a trembling mess.

"You took the whole thing baby. I knew you could. You're so brave sweetie, just relax for a minute and let your body get used to it." comforted Sabrina while rubbing Dani's ass.

"I-I'm... so... full..." Dani managed to say while rolling on to her side.

When she did this Sabrina noticed a bulge in Dani's stomach from the plug filling her insides. She was still breathing heavily as Sabrina lay down behind her and began to gently massage Dani's new bump.

"Does that feel okay baby?" Sabrina asked.

Dani nodded. "Y-yeah. I t-think I'm getting u-used to it."

"You're so amazing baby, I'm so proud of you." said Sabrina kissing Dani's neck as she continued to massage her swollen stomach.

Dr Knight watched as Dani took the large plug in her ass on her monitor. She was very impressed with her performance, the students weren't due to be able to take that size for a few more weeks. Dr Knight loved all her girls, she thought of them almost as daughters and would protect them like a mother but there was something special about Dani, she knew it from the first time she laid eyes on her.

As she watched Dani finally swallow the plug Dr Knight couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in her student. This girl was destined for great things. Though her relationship with Sabrina complicated things. The girls were meant to experiment sure, help each other explore their changing bodies and blow off steam but it was becoming clear that Dani and Sabrina were much more... attached.

While she was watching the show, the phone on her desk began ringing from an unknown number.

"Hello?" said Dr Knight after picking up the receiver.

"Hello Catherine, you don't know me but I know you, I know quite a bit about you." the female voice said.

"Who is this? What do 'know' about me?" asked Dr Knight who thought she recognised the voice.

"It doesn't matter who I am. As for what I know, your old friend Robert had some information on you. Information that could cause some... discomfort."

"I assure you, Robert is no friend of mine but my job requires I deal with unsavoury characters like him. What is it you want?" asked Dr Knight.

"I want the boy Robert sold to you. Let him go and I can tell you where Robert keeps all his dirty little secrets then you can deal with him however you please." the voice said.

"I should have guessed. This is Linda, correct?"

"I-I told you, it doesn't matt-"

"Linda, listen to me. You're in danger. Robert thinks you're a threat already. If he finds out what you know, he'll have to deal with you." said Dr Knight.

"Wha-? How do you know that? Just let the boy go."

"Linda, I can help you but Robert has some serious pull with serious people. I need the files he keeps that you mentioned. They could contain information that could protect us."

"Then you'll let Daniel go?" asked Linda.

"Then I'll allow you to see him."

"Okay, I'll get it but you better keep your word."

The receiver went dead. Dr Knight sat in silence for a moment then made another call.

"Hello Ruby, can you send Dani to me please. Thank you."

Ruby walked into Dani and Sabrina's room as they lay naked in bed. Dani had a funny, strained look on her face.

"Whats the matter with you?" Ruby asked.

"I lost a bet." Dani said.

Ruby raised an eyebrow.

"She had to take the biggest plug we have for losing." Sabrina explained.

"Really? You managed to take the BIGGEST? Dani that's fucking impressive. Turn over, let me see." Ruby said excitedly.