Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to see her?"

"Could I?" asked Dani.

"Of course, I'll send for her right away." said Dr Knight.

Five minutes later Sabrina walked through the door to Dr Knight's office. She ran the short distance to Dani but stopped just before her.

"You look beautiful ba- uh, Dani. You look really beautiful." said Sabrina.

"Can we stop pretending that you two aren't madly in love darling?" said Dr Knight.

Sabrina smiled gratefully, grabbed Dani and kissed her. They kissed like it would be their last until finally Sabrina spoke.

"You can do this baby. Soon we wont have to worry about anything ever again." said Sabrina.

"I know, I cant wait."

Dr Knight could have watched these young lovers all day, it reminded her of a part of herself she had to lock away for so long but they had something to do.

"I'm sorry girls, I'm afraid its time." said the Doctor.

Sabrina smiled reassuringly at Dani, moved a strand of hair from her eye and gave her another, gentler kiss.

"Don't keep me waiting long." Sabrina said.

Dr Knight and Dani rode the elevator to a distant floor of the facility, getting out on a totally unfamiliar floor.

"Whatever happens Dani, I will protect you." said the Doctor.

Without saying a word to the receptionist Dr Knight walked into Mr Stone's office with Dani meekly following. It was a large room and surprisingly this one had windows though Dani still had no idea where they were. She recognised Mr Stone as they man who she had "entertained" that night. Next to him stood a very smug looking Robert but Linda was absent.

"Hello Catherine and good to see you Dani. You look more ravishing everytime I see you." Mr Stone said with a grin.

"Thank you sir." was all Dani said.

"Daniel? You've certainly improved, seems like the good Doctor has you well trained." said Robert.

Dani wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but right now she had to stay calm so all she said again was.

"Thank you sir."

"Come now, given our relationship, don't you think Daddy would be more appropriate?" Robert laughed.

Before Dani could answer, Dr Knight interjected.

"Speaking of, I don't see Linda anywhere."

"Well about that..." Mr Stone fumbled.

"Our mutual friend here owes me a few favours and I'm cashing them in." cut in Robert. "I'll be taking my sissy step-daughter with me. She and her mother can live happily ever after as my dumb little fuck pets."

"You double-crossing son of a bitch! I told you, you cant have her. I wont let you." snarled Dr Knight.

As the words left the Doctor's mouth, two men in dark suits walked into the office. One of them grabbed Dani and the other pulled out a handgun.

"I'm so sorry about this Catherine but my hands are tied." Mr Stone said.

"At this rate they'll never be untied." said Dr Knight.

"Its just one girl Catherine, I'll make it up to you." said Mr Stone.

The man holding Dani used some kind of tool to cut the collar from her neck.

"Don't want anyone following after all." Robert sneered.

Dr Knight had a look of extreme rage on her face, like a volcano ready to erupt, shaking with anger but trying her best to stay calm.

"Trust me Doc, its for the best. I'll recommend your little academy to all my friends. I'm sure once they get a load of my new sissy bitch they'll all want one." Robert laughed. "Oh and I'll tell your old flame you said hi."

"You really are a pig." Dr Knight said as calmly as possible.

Dani was crying at this point, unable to believe what was happening. Robert walked over to her and grabbed her by the jaw, lifting her head.

"Don't worry bitch, by the time I'm done having you and your slut mother programmed, you'll be happily sharing my cock together, like a family." Robert said with a menacing smile.

"My family is here." Dani said quietly but with an intense glare.

The collar from her neck fell to the floor at that moment.

"Not anymore." smiled Robert. "We'll be leaving now. This is the last time we meet Doctor, its been a pleasure doing business with you."

With that Robert and his armed guard took Dani and walked her out of the room.

"Dani, remember what I said." said the Doctor as Dani walked by.

When it was just Dr Knight and Mr Stone left in the room, the man behind the desk spoke.

"I am sorry about this but business is business and our security was on the line, as well as some members of the committee. He's a slimey bastard but a smart one."

"I understand your position in this, you're just a dog on a leash, trying not to get chocked." said Dr Knight calmly then left the office to go to her floor underground.

As Dani was being dragged into the elevator, one of the guards put a bag over her head.

"Not that you'll ever be leaving my side again but we have a stop to make before we meet whats left of your mom." Dani heard Robert say.

She was guided to the outside of the building and into the back of a car.

"What do you mean by that? Where are you taking me?" asked Dani through the hood.

"I told you, I have some things to pick up, including your mom then we'll be leaving the country."

The thought terrified Dani and she began hyperventilating through her hood.

Dr Knight stormed back into her own office where Ruby was at her computer.

"Is everything working correctly?" she asked.

"Yeah everything's green. We've got heart rate, location and even audio. Good thing you gave her that ring." said Ruby.

"I knew that fucker would try something. Once we have what we need, we take Dani back and give that rat bastard his due."