Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani did as she was told and rolled over to let Ruby see the base of the plug stretching her ass wide.

"Jesus girl, you were built for this. How does it feel when I do this..." Ruby said pushing the plug in a little deeper.

Dani started to moan and grunt loudly.

"Too... much..." was all she could say.

"I'll bet sweet cheeks. Anyway get dressed, the boss wants to see you."

"O-oh... okay, I'll get dressed." Dani said with a glance toward Sabrina. She knew by now that it was no use asking Ruby why the doctor wanted to see her, she always said the same thing "I don't know." and Dani had no reason not to believe her.

Dani knocked on the door nervously. She didn't know why she was still nervous, Dr Knight had summoned her a few times for little chats now and again. Her interest in Dani made her feel special but Sabrina was worried by it.

Dani entered the room when commanded. Dr Knight was at her desk as usual, studying her computer screen while Dani stood waiting.

"Dani please, you should know by now that you can sit in front of me without being given a command." said Dr Knight, not yet looking away from her screen.

"Thank you Doctor." she said then sat in the chair in front of the desk, she squirmed, finding it difficult to get comfortable with the huge plug in her ass.

After typing a few words the doctor looked at Dani. She enjoyed the discomfort on her face but didn't reveal she knew about the plug, though Dani and the others thought she was practically omnipotent at this point anyway and could see everything they do.

"How did you enjoy the spa? You look wonderful." asked Dr Knight.

Dani didn't really remember much about the spa. She knew her lips were bigger and her face was slightly more girlish than it already was. The nail polish that had been applied still looked perfect, like it would stay that way forever but the most important thing was her tattoo.

Everything else about it was a haze but the tattoo and its meaning were crystal clear in her mind. This is where she belonged.

"It was very relaxing thank you doctor, Sabrina and I both feel great."

The doctor's mouth moved ever so slightly but it almost looked like a smile.

"I see you both get along very well."

"Yes we're... very close." Dani said unsure of how to answer.

"You know, we do like to see our students bond but you and Sabrina seem to be more... intimate."

Dani lowered her gaze.

"I'm sorry doctor, is that not allowed?"

"No its perfectly fine, its actually nice to see. Have you thought about your future Dani?"

Dani furrowed her brow.

"I hadn't given it much thought. I figured that the academy would send me to work for someone or I'd be made to marry someone."

"Is that what you want?"

Dani looked uneasy.

"Well its just... I don't really want to leave here. The Mistress's, Trainer's, the other girls and..."

"And Sabrina?"

Dani only nodded.

"I understand. I was in love once too." said Dr knight.

"Really?" Dani asked a little surprised.

"Is that so hard to imagine?" Dr Knight chuckled.

"What? No, no! Its just... I..."

"Its fine." she chuckled again. "It was a long time ago, I was a different person. She was so beautiful."

"What happened?" Dani asked, immediately feeling like she crossed a line.

"When I got into this business I made some enemies. I had to erase my past, anything that could be used against me. I kept tabs on her from time to time, to make sure she was safe." Dr Knight took in a long, deep breath. "Eventually she met someone else, she was happy and even had a child with the guy. All was going well until one day her husband leaves her. When money became tight her husbands old business partner generously let her and her kid move in with them."

"Why are you telling me this?" Dani asked.

"I knew the man. Whats more, he did business in this facility. Because of our dealings he knew too much about me, liked to hold it over my head. He has files on almost everyone high up here. If I had those files I could make sure my girls are protected."

"But what does this have to do with me?" asked Dani more confused.

"Because its your step-father. He's pressuring me to hand you over or he'll make life difficult here." said Dr Knight.

Dani's eyes widened.

"No, no! Please! You cant... I cant..." Dani panicked.

"Calm down, I'm not going to let that bastard have you. I promise." said Dr Knight calmly.

"So that would mean the woman you loved?"

"Yes Dani, it was your mother, Linda. Even saying her name is strange. Like it brings it all back."

"So how do I fit into this?" Dani asked.

"Well when Robert was going to sell you, I wasn't lying when I said there people bidding on you who would have been very cruel. I had been keeping tabs on you as well, I knew I could give you a happy life, just like my other girls."

"But if you don't hand me over doesn't that mean he can hurt them?" Dani realized.

"Yes but it also presents an opportunity, I have arranged for him to visit. He wants to meet you. In exchange, he'll give your mother to me instead of someone else."

"Why is my mom in danger?" asked Dani.

"She's been looking for you, apparently Robert's lie wasn't good enough. I wont force you to meet him but it's the only way to help your mother."

Dani thought for a moment, the idea of seeing the disgusting creep didn't make her feel good but she felt she had to, for her mom and for Dr Knight, who had given her everything.

"I'll do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes doctor, I have to, for the academy."

The doctor smiled with almost a tear in her eye.

"That's my good girl."

"Umm... Doctor? Can I ask you something?" said Dani hesitantly.

"Under the circumstances you can ask anything you want."

"Whats going to happen to us when we graduate?"

"Well we try to match girls to careers or people that they would fit well with. Some become secretary's, nurses and even wives. The students do have a say where they go though I am under pressure to "reserve" a couple for private buyers, another reason we need protection." explained Dr Knight.

"But what about Sabrina and me I mean?"

"You're worried about being split up?"

Dani nodded, worried. Dr Knight looked at her for a moment, as if to toy with her then said.

"I'm not planning on letting that happen."

"Really? We can really stay together? Thank you, thank you so much!" said Dani, almost crying with joy.

"Its the least I can do."

"If its just to meet the creep, am I expected to do anything else? I don't want to with him." Dani said with a look of disgust.

"No, you're not expected to do anything."

"And you don't think he is going to pull anything?"

"If he does, he'll be sorry." said Dr Knight with a fire in her eyes. "I'll be taking every precaution."

"Okay, I trust you, I'll meet the slimeball."

"That's my girl. I'll set up the meeting but in the meantime..." Dr Knight pulled a small box out of her drawer and opened it. "You'll wear this."

Dr Knight slid a small, plain dark metal ring onto Dani's left ring finger.

"Whats this for?"

"A good luck charm, it'll keep you safe." Dr Knight said with a smile.

Dani followed Ruby like an excited little puppy, giddy about sharing the good news with Sabrina but stopped at her door looking nervous.

"Whats wrong?" asked Ruby.

"Its just..." Dani tried to explain.

"Yeah?"

"I'm pretty much going to tell her that we can spend the rest of our lives together."

"I know you're not getting cold feet." said Ruby.

"Of course not but what if Sabrina does?"

"That's what you're worried about?" asked Ruby with a bit of a laugh. "I'm sorry, I know you're nervous. You're about to tell her the best thing that she has ever heard. Now stop wasting time with me, she's waiting for you."

Ruby hugged Dani and kissed her cheek before leaving. After a deep breath Dani walked into her room, seeing Sabrina laying on their bed.

"Wow. Someone can move a lot better with that plug in. You're a natural." teased Sabrina.

"Well I have some important news." Dani said. "Dr Knight just told me, you and me, we can stay together. I mean, like, even after graduating. If that's what you want?" asked Dani with a pang of self doubt.

"If that's what I want? That's all I want!" said Sabrina throwing her arms around Dani. "Baby, this is so amazing but why did Dr Knight talk to you about it now?"

Dani filled Sabrina in the parts of the story she felt she could and what Dr Knight had asked her to do.

"And you said yes? What were you thinking? I don't like this. There's no way he just wants to talk to you." Sabrina fretted.

"I don't like it either but I can't let him do anything to my Mom. I just have to see him and get it over with." Dani reassured.

"Still I'm scared baby. From what you've told me about him, he's a fucking snake in the grass."

"Don't be. Dr Knight wont let anything bad happen. She's always kept us safe. Always has, always will." said Dani smiling and rubbing her lovers arm.

Sabrina eased up a little, distracted by wondering what their future would hold. They got excited thinking of the parties, the people, the big hard cocks they'd get to play with. Even though they were both delighted at the confirmation they would remain together as long as they wanted, they still had that familiar urge in every sissy, the need for cock.

They agreed that they would only ever get fucked together and if there was only one cock they would share. Getting fucked by clients or strangers didn't count, it wasn't about love, it was about having their needs fulfilled. Neither of their little nubs were capable of full erections anymore and even if they were, they were too small to fuck with anyway so they would need 'help' from time to time.

Linda had been trying her best to keep up her charade of the good housewife but it was getting difficult and her act was beginning to slip so tonight she decided to buy time with a nice, home-cooked meal.

The dinner was almost ready and she was touching up her make-up. Hopefully if she looked good, Robert would think twice about getting rid of her. Tonight was the night. She was going to drug him, find the rest of his files and call Dr Knight to arrange a pick up.

If she could only see her son again, get close to him, they could figure something out together. She had no way to tell if she could trust Dr Knight but compared to Robert the devil himself would be a better friend.

She heard the front door and her husband called out "Honey I'm home!" in an unusually happy voice. She shuddered, looked in the mirror and quietly said "show time."

"Hey honey, how was your day?" Linda asked with the best smile she could muster.

"Sweetheart I've had a great day, closed a deal I've been waiting on and then I come home to this vision of beauty. Its been perfect." he said happily.

Linda hated seeing him so happy and she had to try her best not to wince.

"That's great honey, well done and thank you, I do try." said Linda coyly.

"And to celebrate, I got us a very expensive bottle of wine."

Perfect! She had an excuse to get him to drink right away.

"How generous of you, the bottle is beautiful, let me just get a couple of glasses." she said, hoping to slip Robert something to help him sleep.

"That's alright darling, I can see and smell you've been working hard today, I'll take care of it." Robert said walking to the kitchen while Linda felt like he was at least buying her act.

Oh shit! She had left out two glasses, one of them laced with a sleeping drug. What if he uses those glasses? She quickly followed behind him and saw him pouring the wine then handing her one but which one?

"Oh... Darling, maybe we should wait until we've had something to eat first before we drink." tried Linda.

"Nonsense! I've been looking forward to this all day and I cant think of anyone else I'd want to share it with."

Linda thought his voice sounded slightly commanding. Without much of a choice she took the offered glass in hand, hoping it was the safe one.

"To us sweetheart and to working out our problems together." Robert toasted.

"Its not like we haven't had our ups and downs but I'm glad we've made it this far." Linda said, clinking her glass with Robert's and watching him take a big swig.

"Mmm that is delicious. Try it honey." he said.

Trying to stall for any time she could to see if he looked like he was passing out.

"It certainly smells like it." Linda said, bringing it to her nose and swirling. "Why don't you describe it to me? That could be fun."

"Honey, just drink." Robert said, pushing the glass to her lips.

Linda tried to only take a sip but he kept tilting the glass more and more so that if she stopped drinking, it would spill down her and that would surely arouse suspicion. Robert kept going until she has drank the full glass.

"Its wonderful, right?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, its very... robust." said Linda wearily, unsure if she would be blacking out soon.

Robert finished his glass as well and poured them another. At this point it was fifty-fifty for her anyway so one more made no difference.

"Now how about a kiss from my beautiful wife?" he asked.

The thought made her want to gag but she still had a role to play, she still had a chance.

"Of course honey." said Linda.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a gentle peck on the lips but a hand on the back of her head allowed Robert to kiss her deeper, forcing his face into hers. At first she tried to go with it but he was overpowering her, she tried in vain to push away, tried to scream into his mouth to stop.

"H-honey? W-what was that?" asked Linda shakily when he had finally stopped.

"That? That was a parting gift you nosey little whore." he said calmly.

"W-what are you talking about hon-"

"Shut up. I know you've been looking where you don't belong. I know what you've been doing. Well I have good news. You'll be with the little bitch soon, you might not recognise her though."

"Her? What the hell are you talking about?" Linda asked in anger and confusion.

"Whats the matter? Don't know as much as you think you do? I did send him to a school though I left out that it's a sissy school."

"Sissy school?" Linda asked, finding herself going limp in Robert's grip. Shit! She'd drank the glass laced with the sleeping drug.

"That's right. You don't have a son anymore. Daniel doesn't exist. However Dani does and she is quite the little cock whore. Once you go through similar training, you'll both be my happy, obedient little pets."

Linda's eyes widened and she tried to wiggle loose to no avail, her body wasn't responding.

"Let me go!" she screamed but it was mumbled as she began to pass out.

"I am letting you go, well, a part of you anyway. You're gonna give a new meaning to the phrase 'trophy wife'."

This was the last thing Linda heard before everything went dark and she slipped into unconsciousness.

He continued with his plan and tied her up securely then made the call to Dr Knight.

Dr Knight picked up the phone. It was Mr Stone, one of her investors who worked on a different floor of the complex and a member of the committee, the people that oversaw the full facility and all their departments. Robert had suggested an intermediary to facilitate the meeting, purely for Dr Knight and Dani's peace of mind of course.

"Its all set. 6pm tonight. My office." Mr Stone said.

"Thank you for letting me use your space, I'll owe you one." the doctor said.

"Don't worry about it Catherine, I just look forward to meeting more of your lovely girls."

"I'm sure you are." said Dr Knight before hanging up.

Dani was with Mistress Valentine, picking out some nice clothes and accessories while getting her hair and make-up done. It was weird, Dani didn't want to dress too sexy, she didn't want to give Robert the idea she was interested in him. She hated him more than ever but she also wanted to show him how happy she was, how strong she was now.

"How about this?" asked Dani holding up a dress she took from a rack.

Mistress Valentine gave the little red number a look over.

"Hmm yes, it goes well with your hair. Good choice darling." said the Mistress.

Dani giggled. "You taught me well Mistress."

"And you're a good student."

Dani couldn't stop the wide smile from appearing on her face at the compliment from the Mistress. She slipped into the little red number. It was rather conservative compared to her usual attire, only showing the arms, a subtle amount of cleavage and came down to Dani's knees.

Dani rolled a pair of black stockings up her supple legs and slipped on a pair of black heels with straps that went around her ankle. For the finishing touches, she wore long silver hoop earrings, a gold pendant that drew attention to her subtle cleavage, a slim gold watch and and a silver bracelet. Dani stood in font on the mirror. Looking at herself, she took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"You look exquisite dear." said Mistress Valentine, appearing behind Dani and giving her a hug from the back.

"Thanks, I'm just a little nervous. I haven't seen him since... well, you know. All the shit he's done, that he's got away with."

"He wont be getting away with anything anymore and when he sees you, he's going to see a strong, beautiful and happy girl who's living a better life than he could ever dream of. You have the power Dani, like you said, we taught you well." said the Mistress.

"Thank you, for everything." Dani said.

They spent a moment enjoying the hug until Dr Knight's voice broke the silence. "Are you ready Dani?"

In the mirror, Dani saw Mistress Valentine smile and say. "Go get em tiger."

Dani took another deep breath and said. "Yeah, I'm ready."

Everything was as prepared as it could be. If all went well, this time tomorrow her academy along with everyone in it would be protected and funded for life.

"You look stunning Dani." said Dr Knight.

"I'm glad you approve Doctor." Dani blushed.

Dani stood before her, still wearing her collar with her name on it. Her hair was perfectly styled and her make-up was dark, beautiful and mysterious.

"Good work as usual Mistress Valentine." said the Doctor.

"Please, she's already a diamond, I just gave her a little polish." said Mistress Valentine.

Dani was used to having her appearance being evaluated by now but it felt like an honour to have Dr Knight compliment her. If it wasn't for the make-up her face would surely be red.

"Thank you Mistress Valentine, you can leave us now." said Dr Knight.

The Mistress bid them both farewell, kissing Dani's cheek and Dr Knight turned to Dani.

"How are you feeling Dani?"

"I'm uh, I'm alright thanks." Dani responded.

Dr Knight took a step toward Dani and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Be honest with me Dani."

Dani's eyes began to water slightly.

"I'm scared, I'm angry, I'm..." Dani trailed off, shaking.

What happened next took her by surprise, Dr Knight brought her close and hugged her. Dani just sank into her as Dr Knight stroked the back of Dani's head.

"I know you are but I promise you Dani, whatever happens, I have you. It'll all be over soon, this is the last time you have to do something you don't want to."

"I know, I trust you."

Dr Knight broke the hug and walked to her desk, took out two glasses and poured from a bottle of rum then handed one to Dani.

"For your nerves... and mine." laughed the Doctor.

Dani took the glass with a smile, clinked it with Dr Knight's and swallowed the contents in one gulp then coughed a little. Dr Knight giggled and patted Dani on the back.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" asked Dr Knight.

"Well..."

"Come on, out with it."

"Its just... Whenever I get scared, Sabrina always clams me down." asked Dani.