All Comments on 'Boy Sorceress Pt. 01'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Great to see you writing

It's great seeing you start a new series! I loved all your older works and I am intrigued by this one as well.

As a fan of Lovecraft (I really loved your Outsiders) I find it interesting and hysterical to see that the entity just didn't get humanity well enough to give good wishes. Alien indeed. I don't know if we're going to see more mythos inspired writing, but either way I'm definitely going to be in for the ride.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 8 years ago
Fun stuff.

Fun story, and an interesting set up. Please continue.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 8 years ago
Amazing Story!

Extremely well written and very entertaining. Though I was almost ready to give up when I thought he was stuck as Ashley. Guess I got too used to him being a guy that if he was then permanently a girl, it would have ruined it for me. Guess I'm weird. Again, great story and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Impatiently waiting for more chapters!

Should have stopped at first page and got some sleep for work tomorrow. Found already 'hooked' and up to after midnight to finish! Really looking forward to more of this story!! Thank You for sharing your imagination! More parts Please!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Hallo Again

Love your writing. And danm is this a great Title name.

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 8 years ago
Well.......

This seems like an interesting twist on things... LOL It will be interesting to watch KPH learn how his/her new body works, and how he overcomes the "cultists". And how he decides to earn some more money, since after his shopping trip, he shouldn't have much left of his $400 roll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tons of potential

Really good start. I especially love the gradual shift/cost of using his powers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please more

Really good story. It had a lot of detail and a good narration.

DenkkarDenkkaralmost 8 years ago
Awww yeah

I wasn't expecting much, so I was really surprised when I read this exquisitely detailed story. Way to make the MC real. And then beyond real with that ritual scene. Also, +1 for the swift pants of agility!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Stuff

Great writing. Enjoyable. I was also thankful that the MC wasn't stuck as a girl because that would've ruined it for me too.

RubyStormRubyStormalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I love it. Your narrative is smooth and approachable, and the plot has definitely piqued my interest. I'm going to dive into part 2 now. Thank you so much for such a wonderful and enjoyable read!

nathanrwnathanrwalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Very well written and intriguing. Also you automatically get 5 stars from me for the Donald Trump comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

Haha. Also a 5* from me because of the Donald comment.

Refreshing sense of humor and a good story too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well saved.

if he was stuck as a girl, i would've gone by now.

hope it's not gonna happen.

good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT CAR

WOW I actually owned an XB falcon GTnot as good as the XA phase 4 oh I am an Australian and replicas are common here! Great story so far....Love you all! Bye. Greg

CaringAndDemandingCaringAndDemandingalmost 8 years ago
Best so far

I finished A-cup angst, even though it had its minuses, but I enjoyed it. I didn't finish your second story, but I'm very curious about this one.

So far, all three of your bigger stories have had strong starts, but your stories tend to strain what I like after a while with the stereotypical 'young guy turned badass antihero'.

This time, your main seems to be a more stable person and not just a teenager.

The ass fetish thing made me chuckle too, well done. Not overused too (yet).

lanniaterlanniaterover 7 years ago
Very good

This is a very good work. Actually pretty different from what I've read in this genre on Literotica.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Fantastic details!

Really enjoyable character building with a great eye for detail, can't wait to see where you take this!

J

SasamurSasamuralmost 6 years ago
Some small mistakes regarding nutrition

Had fun readin your story. I am however a little sad having to read about the cars, the building of them, the engineering classes, the weight loss.

But a thing that is really important to me is that insulin does not act in a way you describe. Insulin behaves like key, if you have a lot of it your body, especially your muscles, runs on sugars. If you have little or nearly none those cells become able to run on fat. The reason why you want to control your blood sugar during a diet or generally is that if you have high bloodshugar your fat cells grab a hold of a lot of it and use it to grow and to avoid going into an eating frenzy where you just want to stuff yourself with tasty things and waste no thoughts about the consequence.

Teaching your body to relay mor on fat takes some time but is quiet worth it if you want to loose weight or be able to have a high power output over a long period of time without eating inbetween. Key phrase here is ketogenic diet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1599 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES