Boy Sorceress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same as upstairs."

"Yes." He straightened his tie and gave me a once over. He nodded to himself and pushed open the big doors. I followed.

The press rushed at us like the world's most numerous attacking lineup. I nearly cocked my shoulder to receive the first and send him flying head over heels. Once a linebacker, always a linebacker. I stood my ground, settled by my lawyer's hand that was pressing into the small of my back. He'd put it on my shoulder, but I was almost a foot taller than him, it'd look ridiculous.

His words, not mine. Yesterday afternoon, back in his office, we had practiced which pose we'd hold in front of the press today. His assistant had been filming us with his cellphone and reviewing the shots with the lawyer. It was kind of important, as this was part of my payment for his services inside. He makes sure the FBI stays away from me, I let him speak on my behalf in front of the press. He was going to run for State's Attorney and this kind of media attention and public exposure was just too good to pass up.

Dozens of cameras and even more microphones were suddenly stuck into my face. Bright lights were aimed at my eyes and I found myself temporarily blinded by them. I blinked and looked away, up above them all, as my lawyer began delivering his heartfelt speech about me, a poor boy whose life was ruined after the big bad federal agents conspired to frame me for the gruesome murders of my parents and, more importantly, about how he had come to my rescue and how he was going to help everyone else who got screwed over by Big Government, if he got elected.

I looked up at the lead sky. Some errant flakes were starting to fall again.

The One-Oh-Fours were still out there. Four of them. Two vampires, a cyborg and the necromancer had cheated death and thought they had murdered me in my Ashley Williams shape. I now stood in front of the cameras in my own shape.

They knew my name. They knew my face. They knew there had to be a connection between me and the blonde that had killed five of their fellow nutjobs. My face was going to be plastered over every screen in the country for the next twenty-four hours. I was counting on them coming to find me and my blonde shape.

Besides them, I was hoping to catch the attention of the guy that had cooked up this whole mess in the first place. Roger Cormack.

Ever since her suspension and our little tryst in her grandpa's cabin, Maria Hernandez was my ally. Guided by my information, she had identified all the Rogers that had died in New York over five months ago. Roger Cormack had been a fat, old postman who had died after taking a swan dive off his apartment building in Queens.

Later that very same day, a young woman, Andrea Watkins, had made a miraculous recovery. She had been in a motorcycle accident and her parents had been arguing over whether or not her organs were to be donated. She had simply woken up after a traumatic brain injury of catastrophic proportions and left the hospital without even saying hello to her parents. There was quite a lot of media coverage on the case, but I had completely missed it before, running around and dealing with the One-Oh-Fours, ever since they had been the Thirteeners.

No one could find hide nor hair of Miss Watkins, furthering my suspicions that her body was warg-possessed by Roger, the guy who first had the book that granted the One-Oh-Fours their supernatural powers.

I made a defiant face and looked right into the lenses of as many cameras as I could. My lips curled into a tiny grin.Come at me, I was silently saying to the One-Oh-Fours.Come at me, I'm waiting.

Before long, the lawyer's speech was over and he fielded some questions. They were personal and infuriating as fuck. I could feel my fists tighten. My lawyer addressed them all with remarkable aplomb. Then he gave me the pat and I led the way down the stairs. The journalists had seemed like a pack of vultures when I had first seen them, all charging in with loaded questions and pointed cameras, but as I moved into them, they parted like anyone else would. My size, grim grin and lowered brow were motivation enough.

We walked down the steps to my car. The V8 interceptor from Mad Max II that I had made myself with my own two hands and the magical power I had been granted. Normally, the cops would impound it and I'd have to go to court to prove, beyond a doubt, that it had not been used in the commission of a crime to get it back. That would be highly unlikely, since I had, indeed, tried to kill some would-be rapists with it, back when I had stolen it from the Springfield impound lot.

My lawyer had taken care of all that. He wanted the Interceptor as part of my payment for his service. The man was scary good. Even the universe's penchant for fisting my asshole seemed quashed by his presence on Team kph.

I unlocked and opened the door for my lawyer. He loved my car and insisted I drive him away in it. "It's a great visual," he had said. "Can't buy that kind of coverage." He waved to the press while I ran around to the driver's side. I started the engine and revved it a few times to get the press in front of my car to stand aside. When they did, I tore out of there. I parked a few blocks away.

"What's our deal?"

I sighed. "I keep my nose clean."

"And don't you forget it. I put my neck out for you, son. If you give anyone cause to take a swing at it, I'll be comin' after you."

"Don't worry, I intend to keep a low profile."

"Alright." He looked at me expectantly and then waved his hand at me. "Well, go! We're done here. Get out of my car!"

I turned to face him and grinned as I glared. I had put myself into this car, literally expended pounds of my fat to modify it, and no one was going to drive it but me.

He got the message pretty quickly. He gulped and then composed himself. He shook his finger at my face. "We had a deal." He patted the dashboard. "This is mine, now."

"I'm amending the deal." I barely resisted the urge to say, "pray I don't amend it further".

"I got you out of prison, son. I can stick you right back inside, ya hear?"

I snorted. "No, you can't. You just went on national media, throwing your lot in with mine. If anyone ever arrests me for anything in the near future, you're going to lose your election. Hell, your career as an attorney would take a big hit, too."

He seethed as he glared up at me. His assistant pulled up behind us in his car.

"Get the fuck outta my car."

"You just remember. I made sure they didn't touch this car. I can undo all that in a heartbeat."

I smiled at him. "You're too smart to do anything that dumb." I lovingly stroked my steering wheel. "I'd be awful upset if anyone came between me and this machine of mine. Awful upset. Upset enough to do something awful. Now, get the fuck outta my car."

He growled and got out of the car, slamming the door behind himself.

"Thank you for your services!"

"This isn't over yet, ya hear?! This..."

I pulled out. The squeal of the tires cut off his threats. I should have let him have it. I should have been more polite and conciliatory. Having the future State's Attorney on your side is a big boon.

I had thrown the gauntlet into the faces of the One-Oh-Fours and Roger Cormack. They could come after me within the hour. I needed to be ready for them. I couldn't afford to spend a week making another car. I couldn't afford to spend the energy.

Besides, he's a lawyer. Fuck lawyers.

I drove back to my hotel. It was a run down joint that the local prostitutes used, paying by the half-hour. It was in a rather desolate location, wedged between a condemned apartment building and an abandoned warehouse. The street in front of it was wide and the alley behind it narrow. I parked directly in front of the hotel. As usual, the hookers whistled appreciatively at my car and offered free rides in exchange for a free ride.

I smiled at them as I shook my head and went inside. The young black man behind the counter looked right through me as I walked up to him. I could tell he was high. He had been high yesterday and the day before.

"Excuse me." His eyes blinked and focused on me. "I'd like to change my method of payment, please."

He stared at me for a minute. "Fiddy dollah ah day. Checkatt's noone."

I sighed softly and walked around the counter. There was a laptop there, connected to a credit card reader. I knew they only used it to siphon cash away from particularly gullible johns some of the hookers brought in, but it could also be used for legitimate purposes.

While my lawyer had been briefing me on how we we're going to handle the Feds, I had visited my old house and retrieved some spam mail from credit card companies. I had taken one of the pre-approved cards and activated it. I pulled out the card and ran it through the machine, paying for a week's stay at the hotel in advance. It wouldn't matter none to the hotel staff, who only took cash, but it would show up online and point to where I was hiding. I knew Tuttle had to be able to find me by it.

I replaced the credit card in my wallet and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. I handed it to the "concierge". "Room fifteen.Fifteen. I'm paying for tomorrow, ok?" He looked at me for a few long seconds before taking the bill and making a mark in his register.

I climbed up to the third floor. The floorboards in the hallway creaked loudly as I walked past my door. I pulled back a bit of peeling wallpaper to reveal a gap between the hallway wall and the external wall. There was a keyhole inside the gap. I pulled a key from my pocket and undid the lock. A few seconds later, I heard the all-clear bell sound from inside my room.

I unlocked the door and went in. I reset all the traps as soon as I locked the door behind me. The room itself was shabby. The floorboards were visible through the threadbare carpet in places. I had moved all the furniture into the next room and set up a series of deadly traps aimed at the door. When the One-Oh-Fours came knocking, they were going to get knocked back.

I took a look at the window that opened out onto the street. I had fastened a knotted rope to the radiator. I could open the window and throw out the rope to climb down to my car. Alternately, I could change into my girl shape, jump out and use my magical power to float to the sidewalk.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but grin. The past few days had been incredible. Maria was like a nymphomaniac, humping my bones more often than I could handle and then sucking me until I was hard enough to handle her all over again.

It was time for me to shift back into my girl shape and arm myself with my magical power. The enemy could come knocking on my door at any moment. God, I was going to miss plowing Maria.

My burner phone buzzed. It was a message from Maria, inviting me to come to the window and see that it was her coming. Tuttle, being a cyborg, could spoof any electronic signal and anyone's voice, so I had told Maria she needed to show her face to me, before attempting to gain entry into the room. Her voice through the door did not merit disarming the traps.

I looked out and saw Maria standing next to my car. A guy was standing next to her, trying to grab her by the elbow. Before I could even start to feel protective of her, she grabbed the man's wrist and wrenched his arm behind his back. She slammed his face against the hood of my car and I winced. I could hear it, a floor up and behind a flimsy plate of glass. She sneered at the guy some more and he nodded as much as he could with her hand pressing his face into the hood. The hookers discreetly scattered.

Finally, Maria let go of the man, who immediately ran away. She looked after him for a few moments and then looked up at me. She smiled and waved. I waved back. She walked into the hotel and I stood there, sighing, before I remembered to disarm the door traps.

She kissed me as soon as I opened the door for her. It was a lingering kiss, with a little tongue contact. It told me she was ready for action, she just needed to report, first. "The trap is set." She walked in and I locked the door behind her.

"Excellent," I said, "cause I already dangled myself as the bait." I reset the traps while she took her coat off.

"I saw. A couple of local channels did it live."

"Think it'll make the national news cycle?"

She nodded earnestly and dropped her coat to the floor. She stepped into my arms and put hers around the back of my throat. She pulled herself up into another kiss. This one was more demanding. I gave into it, before responding with my own tongue.

"I've created a monster," I gasped, when we broke for air. She just nodded and assaulted my lips again.

She pulled us towards the bedroom, but I stopped. She pulled her head back and gave me a questioning look. I nodded at the floor.

"Oh," she said and bent over to pick up her coat. I used the opportunity to spank her ass through her skintight jeans. "You bastard!"

I ran into the bedroom and she chased me. I stood in front of the bed and let her tackle me onto it. We laughed as we wrestled. The wrestling soon turned into tearing each other's clothes off and then I was kissing every inch of her skin. I went down on her, taught by my experiences with Dakota. I made her cum and then I stabbed my dick into her, while she was still convulsing with pleasure. Her pussy was fluttering around me, even as I was going balls-deep into her.

I fucked her with wild abandon, like I was a soldier going off to war. Like I knew I'd never see her again. She responded in kind and was cumming again within minutes. I held back, wanting to make this one last. When she came a third time, I joined her, heaving my cum into her with forceful spurts.

I was laid out next to her afterwards. She had her head on my chest and was idly playing with my nipples. "You know," she said, "I was thinking."

After a long pause, I said, "Yeah?"

She drew a deep breath and slowly let it out, tickling my chest hair. "I was thinking...that...well, if it's with you, it's not a sin, right?"

"Right."

"So, maybe we could, you know, do it like girls?"

My eyes shot open and I looked at her hair atop my chest. "Do you mean that?"

She nodded. She lifted her head and looked me in the eye. "I mean, you've got to turn into a girl now anyway, right?"

"Yes."

"Well...I'd like to try it."

This was proof that karma was real. The universe had been fisting my ass for years and now I was getting it back, with compound interests. I swallowed. "Ok."

I made the blue flower in my brain bloom again and my back dragged across the sheets as I shifted into Ashley Williams. Maria's face was split by a smile full of wonder. We were the same size now. She was maybe an inch taller.

"Oh, wow!" She ran her hand through the golden mane of my hair. "Your hair is so pretty." She kissed me on the lips and moaned appreciatively. "Your lips are so soft."

"Yours, too."

Her hand ran down my chin, leaving pleasurable tingles in its wake. "Your skin is so soft."

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled our lips into another kiss. I already knew the ins and outs of her body, so I rolled her over and got to work, using my mouth to worship her skin from her chin down to her toes. She was squirming like a wildcat under my ministrations. When I licked my way up the insides of her legs, she was paralyzed with expectations. I did not disappoint. With very little teasing, I dove into her pussy, eating her out just as well as any man could. She came three times before she pushed me off her.

Damn, but it was hot to be the guy with her. Now that I was a chick, she had the physical advantage over me.

She kept me pinned down while she recovered from all the pleasure. Then she started running a hand over my skin. I tried to squirm out of her grasp, but it was futile. She knew her stuff. She shushed me whenever I was moving again.

"Stop teasing me like this, bitch!" She looked me in the eye for a long moment. Then she shook her head no and resumed the torment. Her fingertips slid over my ribs and along the insides of my arms. She gently pinched my nipples and tickled along the sides of my breasts. Her breath was hot against my neck. "For fuck's sake, I'm already rarin' to go! Just get dow-ahhh!"

She spanked my tit and then held up her finger in front of her mouth. I was going mad with arousal. I had already wanted her before I had gone down on her. All this touching was simply maddening. She kept at it. She had me painfully pinned down and ran her fingers over my flushed skin.

I didn't know what was driving me up the wall more; was it the featherlight touch of her hand all over my body, or was it the dominance she was exerting over me?

With Dakota, I had relinquished the lead cause I had been a virgin. I liked the whole experience, every single bit of it. Now, Maria was doing what she wanted with my body and I found myself enjoying it even more than I had enjoyed such dominance over her as a boy. Was this a thing with all women, where they wanted to be dominated, or was I just a submissive slut in my female form?

Pretty soon, I couldn't think anymore. Her exploration of my body finished and was replaced with her expert manipulation of the same. I was writhing on the bed, my hips bucking violently, as her hand worked its magic on my pussy. She brought me to the edge of orgasm a few times and then moved her hand to tickle my sides, or caress my face. I growled in frustration and begged and pleaded. For every plea of mine that she refused, I wanted her even more.

At one point, I think I heard her whisper, "Just like a guy's," or, "just like guys." It was hard to tell, since my hoarse voice was echoing through the room.

When she finally made me cum, I lost it. My body was writhing heat. My voice was gone. My mind was shattered with ecstasy. She kept on me. One massive orgasm wasn't enough for her. She made me cum again and again, until all I could see was her face and the wicked grin she wore. All I could do was shudder in pleasure until my mind went blank.

I woke up in her arms. We were still on the bed, though I could have sworn we had fallen off it during her assault on my sex. A glance out the window showed a flurry of snowflakes. The lead sky glowed slightly, as if the sun above it had not yet set.

I stretched out in her arms, trying to find a more comfortable position, when a noise sent my heart racing. I found myself paralyzed. I wished with all my heart that the noise had been just some random drunk stumbling around, completely lost, but...

The floorboards in the hallway creaked loudly again and they continued creaking, as if a whole brigade of people was coming to my door. "Wake up," I whispered frantically as I rolled out of her grasp. "Wake up, there's-"

The door was opened with a loud report and the traps detonated a moment later. Maria sat up in bed, even as her hands flew to her ears. I ripped open my go bag and grabbed a T-shirt, a pair of sweatpants and a matching sweater. I began pulling them on, even as I signaled to Maria to get dressed herself.

She got out of bed and nodded. She mouthed, "Good luck," at me. I nodded and grabbed my keys. She scooped up her clothes and went out the fire escape.

I ran out of the bedroom and towards the window that led to my car. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the carnage wreaked in front of my door. I stopped and stared. Blood? Guts? Where the fuck had those come from? The One-Oh-Fours were immortal unless killed in front of 104 or more people. The traps were only meant to incapacitate them for long enough to allow me to get away and lead them into the real trap. How the fuck could they have been killed by them?