Boy to Bitch and Beyond Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week-and-a-half went by very similar to how things had been doing. Sam and I started hanging out more outside of school though. During this time as well, Zoey became more distant. We only did things quickly a couple times. I ended up finding out that she was fucking other guys. Apparently, she wouldn't let me fuck she because I am her slut and her toy. But she likes to be fucked and used by alpha men. I wasn't sure what was happening. Normally, I would argue that statement and declare myself as an alpha but when I am with her I don't feel like an alpha male. I think I just accepted my role with Zoey. One night Zoey even sent me a video of her getting railed by a student from another school. His cock was so meaty, and she got fucked hard. I don't know why but I enjoyed watching her get used just like she did to me.

The next home game was a couple weeks into the school year. The temperature was starting to get cooler at night so the slutty tank tops and booty shorts were swapped out for hoodies and jeans. The game was Friday night and Sam and I were going together again. During school, however, Zoey approached me during study hall.

"We need to talk after school. I will drive you home," she said. I planned to be eating her pussy and/or her asshole. After school I met Zoey by her locker and we went to her car. On the way to my house, she told me that her dad got a new job down in Florida. She was going to be moving in a week. She actually knew about the move before school even started. That was the real reason she didn't go to Catholic school anymore and why she did everything that we did together. She felt that because she was leaving, she would leave the consequences behind. She enjoyed the things we did and she looked forward to finding someone to replace me down in Florida. She did say she needed her plug back but she had one more thing planned for me before she left.

I was kind of hurt by all this; I' really grown to have a connection with Zoey. I still had Sam but I think the reason my relationship with Sam was working so well was my sexual tensions were released by Zoey. I wasn't sure what I would do. When we got to my house, I opened the door and started walking away. I didn't really want to talk anymore.

"Hey! I am not done with you, yet; I still got time!" she shouted. She got out of the car and followed me inside. She hadn't been over before; we only did things in the car at my house, not inside. "Show me your room slut," she demanded. I took her upstairs into my room and she laid down on my bed. "Get naked, get your butt plug and your lube," she demanded. I did as she said, even though I didn't want to. She had me get up on the bed on all fours and spread my ass. Just like the first time, she prepared my ass by working it up with fingers, before she inserted the plug inside me. I loved that full feeling it gave me. "Now I want you to go to the game wearing this and I want you to wear those panties you stole from Amber," she said.

I was confused. "You want me to wear someone's used panties? They won't even fit," I said. She gave me a look of, 'don't piss me off right now'. I went to the box under my bed and retrieved them. She took them into her hands and smelled them. "I can see why you stole them; she has a nice aroma," she said. She held them up to me and said, "They might be a little tight but that should help hold your cock in." She threw the panties to me and I put them on. They actually fit really well. I didn't realize but Amber wore a size medium. She had some nice hips from volleyball, so it kind of made sense. "Good, they fit great. Now, you can wear boxers over them, but I want you in those and I will make sure later today," she stated. She then had me walk her out and I proceeded to get ready for the game. I knew it was going to be awkward at the game with what I was wearing. Especially because Sam and I were meeting Amber at the game today.

I went and picked up Sam and Amber was already with her. They got in the car and Sam sat in the back with Amber. Amber was wearing Tony's football hoodie and a cute pair of jeans. Sam was wearing a casual sweater with a pair of jeans. Both were looking really good. On the way to the game Sam and Amber were talking. "So, you remember how I stayed the night with Tony and I told you about how my underwear just vanished," said Amber. Sam nodded her head yes. "Well, the other day, we literally tore his room apart and I could not find them. They were one of my favorite pairs. I was worried that when he goes off to school his parents might find it," Amber said.

I was thinking to myself, "She has no idea that not only did I steal it, watch her get fucked in the ass, but I am also currently sitting right in front of her wearing her panties." It made me instantly hard. They talked for a little more about the subject and I wanted to just blurt out and spill the beans, but that wouldn't be a good idea.

When we got to the game, I scored a pretty good parking spot. We went inside and headed to the student section. On the way to our seats, I saw Zoey at the game with a couple of her friends. I saw that she noticed me and I noticed her. I knew she had something planned, I just wasn't sure what. Our stadium was a rather large one for high school. The team we were facing today, Sam had a couple old friends who went there and were at the game. Her and Amber left before half time to go over and talk for a little. I told them I was going to go hang with some of my friends for a little. I decided to go under the stands to get a drink. As I am walking down the steps Zoey stops me.

"Meet me in a few minutes down by the locker room," she demanded. I agreed and headed straight there. About 5 minutes passed before Zoey showed up. "Hey, slut I hope you are ready for me," she said. She led me to one of the family restrooms that are on the back of the stands.

Once inside the family restroom, Zoey told me to take off all my clothes except for the panties and then close my eyes. Again, I did as she asked. I took off all my clothes and set them on the counter in the room. I then closed my eyes. I could hear her taking off her clothes. Zoey was wearing a light tan jacket with jeans. I could hear the belt come off and the jeans drop to the floor. I could hear the buttons of her jacket getting shifted through the hole and then it hit the floor. She shuffled some more before picking up the clothes from the floor and putting them next to mine.

"Open your eyes, slave," she demanded. I opened my eyes to see Zoey standing in front of me naked except for a harness with a 7-inch purple strap-on. My jaw dropped to the floor. This was the surprise she had for me. She was really going to fuck me in this public restroom with a strap-on.

I didn't know what to do or what to expect. It was one thing having a vibrator or even a dildo used on my ass but another to be fucked like a girl with a strap-on. The other part of me, though, had already dreamt of being used by a strap-on after watching all that lesbian porn.

"Do you want to try sucking on it, slave?" Zoey asked. I wasn't sure why I responded so quickly with a yes. Maybe it was the plug pressing against my prostate or Zoey standing in front of me naked. But I agreed to suck it.

"Good. Get on your knees then," she demanded. I got on my knees, and at first, I thought she might show me the ropes, but she seemed to be interested in what I knew how to do. So, I decided to suck it like she does or at least try to. I started by grasping the cock, firmly wrapping on hand around it. It didn't have any balls on it, so I skipped how she normally takes my balls into her mouth first. I pressed my lips against the tip before letting its head slide in. I swirled my tongue around it before retreating it back out of my mouth. I I repeated these steps a few times going a little deeper each time. I felt like I was doing a good job and wanted to see how far I could take it. I began to swallow the cock but only a few inches in, I started to gag.

"Power through the gag," Zoey yelled. I kept trying and spit began to form inside my mouth. After trying for a little, it started to glide further into my mouth, and I took about 5 inches of the cock before I pulled back. Zoey then grabbed my head and pulled me back in, shoving the cock into my mouth before thrusting it in and out of my mouth. I always imagined myself doing this to her not the other way around, but as spit dropped out of my mouth and hit my hard cock I knew I loved it this way, too. It didn't take long for my jaw to start to hurt. The good thing is we did have a time constraint or I think she would have used my face for hours.

She ordered me to stand up and bend over the counter. I did as she asked and she spread my ass cheeks before slapping both hard. She proceeded to grab lube from her jacket pocket and pulled the plug out of my ass. She reapplied lube to my asshole and put some on her cock before slamming it inside me. It slid in easily from the plug keeping me stretched. It wasn't long before she was slamming in and out of me pressing against my prostate. She was a rough fucker and really pounded me until she got tired. Then she pressed deep inside me and rubbed up and down inside me while reaching around, grabbing hold of my cock. She started to slowly jerk my cock as she rubbed my prostate with her cock. It wasn't long before I could feel the cum building in my balls.

Once she regained her strength, she began ramming into my ass again and it only took about ten pumps before I sprayed my cum all over the floor. Zoey kept thrusting into my ass though, as more cum dribbled out. After a few more pumps she pulled her cock out of my ass, replacing it with the plug once again.

I looked at the time and it had been 30 minutes already and I knew Sam was probably wondering where I was. I apologized to Zoey for having to leave so soon, as I was putting my clothes back on quickly. Once I was changed and before I left the bathroom, Zoey grabbed my arm. She pulled me in and gave me a hug.

"I enjoyed our time together," she said, before letting me go.

I left the bathroom and went to grab something to drink. I returned to the stands where Sam and Amber were sitting with a few other people. I got up there and sat back down. Sam asked me where I was, I just told her my stomach wasn't feeling that great but I am doing good now. The rest of the game went like normal with our trip to the burger joint after.

I tried not to think about what happened in that bathroom during the game and how much I really enjoyed it. It was hard not to think about how much I had gone through with Zoey in a short amount of time. She opened my eyes to a new world that I wanted to explore more of.

Once we returned to school on Monday, things were different; they felt completely normal. Zoey still had one more week but she pretended to not even know me. The whole week I tried to talk to her, but my messages wouldn't go through. She even stopped coming to study hall. I actually missed her a lot and she wasn't even gone yet. By the end of the week my life normalized and I began to really focus on Sam and our relationship. Zoey moved away that following weekend down to Florida, and while I missed the things we did, I felt like I needed to regain my dominance in my life. Zoey made me feel like a bitch. It may have been pleasurable but I didn't feel right. I needed to be the one in charge, but I don't think I can find that with someone near me, with me being with Sam. I decided I would look for it online. I decided to head to the chat rooms to find the real me again.

End of Chapter One