Boy Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole continued to grope my wounded flesh and then he glanced over at his wife and spoke. "I can't wait. His cute little butt, and the noises he's making, he's got me all excited. I need to violate his tight, boyish body right now."

"Now?" Mrs. Bennett asked. "If we start playing with him right now, dinner will get cold."

"Let it get cold," Mr. Bennett said firmly. "I can't wait. I'm all hot and bothered. I can't think about food right now."

The three of us soon ended up in the master bedroom. I was the only one naked when we entered, however, Cole and Vanessa tore off their clothes with the passionate haste of hormonal teenagers. Soon, all three of us were naked and Cole grabbed me from behind. He grabbed me around my waist and torso and felt me up for a few moments, with his hard, eager cock pressing up against my reddened ass. I thought that he might take me at once, but without warning he picked me up and threw me on the bed. His wife pounced on me almost immediately and pressed my face to her crotch.

I had plenty of experience using my mouth to bring Mrs. Bennett to orgasm. Knowing the sort of stimulus she preferred, I started off slowly, licking her pink slit with slow, methodical precision, tasting her, and listening for her reactions. When her breathing became more intense, I'd know to drive my tongue between her pussy lips and work it into the mouth of her sex.

And while I was between Mrs. Bennet's legs, focusing so intently on her sexual needs, Mr. Bennet approached me from behind and placed his hands on welted buttocks. With my legs spread indecently apart and my anus conspicuously exposed, Cole worked a glob of grease into me and twisted his finger around inside my anus for an inordinate amount of time.

I was on my hands and knees, leaving my ass on display and vulnerable to anything Mr. Bennett had in mind. I tried to keep my head in the game and dutifully lick my mistress to an earth-shattering climax, however when Cole spread my cheeks apart and began to work cold lubricant into the tender flesh of my anus, it was distracting. I found myself fixating on the vulnerability of my pink, virginal anal orifice and neglecting the glistening, wet cleft in front of me.

"Stephen, what are you doing?" Mrs. Bennet admonished me. "Nobody told you to stop."

A fraction of a second later, her husband slapped my already sore buttocks and said, "Get back to work, slut boy!"

It was difficult to focus on licking the folds of Mrs. Bennett's pussy while Mr. Bennet worked his fingers in and out of me, lubricating my asshole, however, I knew the penalty for disobedience. With great difficulty I worked my tongue deep into Vanessa's sex and I tried to relax my anal muscles for Cole.

I licked all up and down Mrs. Bennet's vulva and then I felt the head of Mr. Bennet's hard cock as he pressed it against the delicate flesh of my anus. I whimpered as he forced open my sphincter muscle and then the shaft of his cock was slipped firmly into me.

I groaned as Cole's cock stabbed deep into my ass. It felt enormous and impossibly thick. It forced me wide open, filled me and left me feeling utterly helpless and owned. I gasped as he penetrated deeper and deeper into me. I made sounds of helplessness as my ass was roughly used; however, my sounds were muffled as my tongue was deep inside Mrs. Bennett's wet sex.

Cole rammed his shaft into me repeatedly. The more he thrust himself into me, the more I moaned. His cock was thick and being impaled on it made me feel helpless and controlled. I slipped into a mindless state, where I became nothing but a naked slave to be punished and possessed and objectified. As Coler's thick shaft thrust deep inside me over and over again, I gasped and panted and accepted that he owned me and could use my naked body in any way he desired.

When I became physically and emotionally overwhelmed by all of this, Cole pulled out of my ass, slapped my tender buttocks vigorously a half dozen times with his hand and then forced his cock once again into my lubricated anus.

I groaned and panted and somehow continued to probe his wife's pink slit with my tongue while my ass was being raped. When Mrs. Bennett's breathing intensified, I trapped her clit between my teeth and drew it into my mouth. Her thighs trembled and she clutched my head for dear life as I sucked on her hard swollen clit like it was candy. I felt Cole spasm inside of me, he came in a wild series of spurts, filling me with his hot fluids. and then both he and his wife let out several loud gasps as they both climaxed at roughly the same time.

"Oh, God," Mrs. Bennet exclaimed, her voice radiating passion. She continued to grind her pelvis in my face as her orgasm went on and on, ending gradually in stages instead of all at once. Cole slipped out of my ass while she was still panting and gasping in ecstasy.

My mistress and her husband reveled in the afterglow of rapturous orgasms and their breath came in vigorous, captivating bursts. There was a blissful smile an Mrs. Bennet's face, and I knew without looking that Cole's facial expression mirrored hers. Satiated and content, my mistress invited her husband to climb on top of her and hold her in his arms.

"We won't need you for this part, Stephen," my mistress told me. "Get off the bed and remain nearby in case I need you for something."

I climbed off the bed and stood a few feet away as Cole snuggled in close and the side of his face nuzzled hers before their lips met.

I gently cupped my reddened buttocks and tried to smooth away some of the sting from my recent whipping as I watched my master and mistress lie on the bed and kiss passionately. They loved each other very much but they used my body to satisfy kinky desires that were too degrading for either of them to submit to. I was a sexual surrogate of sorts.

Of course, as their slave, my own sexual needs were considered unimportant. I watched as Cole and Vanessa pressed their naked bodies against each other, and my cock was humiliatingly alive and so erect that it ached.

12