Boy Walks Into a Bar

Story Info
Strangers walk into a bar, and walk out as much more.
8.8k words
4.77
16.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Hi hey how are ya?

This story...I had on my mind for a looong time, it's based kind of off a porno I saw a looong time ago. The idea sparked back then but it took me forever to get it down for some reason. Now I'm happy to finally have it released!

The Following Contains: Futa and Femboy at the bar scene, end up in bed fucking each others brains out, in short, interracial black girl futa on white boi femboy action! If it's not your thing I sowie.

But I hope you all enjoy it, it's nice and sweet!

*****

Vivian stared blankly down at the coaster atop the bar counter, her fingers gently toying with it, picking it up, flipping it over and putting it back down. Draft beer sitting in front of her only half drunk while she mulled over the events of her last few days. She had dressed up tonight, wanting to look good for the special occasion of course, her warm brown hair was silky, wavy and cascading down her shoulders, nearly matching the color of her milk chocolate skin. Draped over the back of her chair was her leather jacket, showing off the beautiful red spaghetti strap dress and her womanly shoulders.

The dress went down to mid-thigh and let her silky smooth legs be showed off at least to her mid-calf where in place of heels or something of similar beauty and elegance, she wore combat boots of dark leather. She thought about heels for tonight, but it was freezing outside and if it snowed, she didn't want to be walking in heels.

She sighed, setting the coaster back down and contemplated her drink again, tonight was supposed to go very differently, at least it was a few nights ago when she was still in a relationship. Her boyfriend dumping her definitely threw a wrench in the plans for this holiday weekend.

Tonight was her birthday and she just so happened to be born on the holiday of Thanksgiving. So now single, and her family nowhere near close by, she had both her birthday and Thanksgiving to face all on her own. Vivian was tough, but anybody in this situation would be feeling pretty mopey and wanting to do something about it. So she dressed up and walked down to her favorite bar, intending on getting good and drunk and booking a room to just forget the world for the night.

But now that she was here...she just kept staring at her one purchased drink. She took a few gulps but now was sitting in quiet contemplation, quite literally quiet, there was almost no one else here. One drunk guy already passed out in the corner and two other randoms, probably in a similar situation to her and hoping to drink their troubles away.

It was pretty depressing, which is why she was second guessing herself on spending the night here. Maybe it would be more comfortable to just go to bed at home, turn on some sad music and let herself have a good cry, turn on some porn and vigorously jerk her cock to it, beating out her frustration over all that's happened.

She actually chuckled a little at that, Vivian's member tucked away in her panties under the dress certainly agreed with the idea though. Since she had been dumped, she hadn't gotten any action, not even jerking off, she was too down in the dumps. So her balls were overdue for a good draining by this point.

But could she muster up the enthusiasm to do it? She didn't know, she wasn't sure what she was going to do yet. So she set her elbow on the countertop and stared into space. Her brown eyes reflecting in the glass mug, still questioning why her boyfriend wanted to leave her. And why now? So close to her birthday and everything, wasn't she pretty? She fucked him good too didn't she? He said she was the best he ever had...did he find someone better?

Again she sighed, trying to take her mind off it, running her fingers through her tresses before suddenly, the bar entrance dinged. The bell ringing to signify a new customer had entered, and Vivian was pretty close to the entrance already from where she sat, so she glanced over to see who had entered.

Doing a bit of a double take at what she saw, a boy walked into the bar, a...cute one.

He was pretty tiny, well...in comparison to her, everyone was tiny, she was an impressive 6'3 naturally, and he looked to only be around 4'11 or so? Maybe 5 feet if she was being generous? Dressed in a nice, simple cream colored long sleeve shirt, cool blue jeans and sneakers, removing a hoodie from his shoulders as he entered the bar and moved to drape it on the coat rack they had by the door. He had shoulder length pitch black hair, a little adorably messy and some strands hung in his face, the exact opposite color of his fair skin, milky and smooth. She couldn't detect a single blemish or scar over his features at her increasingly long glance his way.

He walked up to the bar, and hopped up onto his tip toes, expression neutral while he leaned over the edge to get the bar tender's attention. "Can I get a Smirnoff?" He asked with the voice of an angel. Vivian thought she felt her heart flutter a bit at the tone of him, now continuously casting glances his way to keep her eyes on him. The bartender though gave him a look and immediately asked for ID. The boy sighed and rolled his eyes, producing a wallet and removing his license to show to him. The bartender then took out a flashlight and examined it closely, "I'm twenty-one." The boy said slightly annoyed, judging by his height and cute, boyish appearance, she assumed he probably got carded wherever he went.

But seeming satisfied with the ID, his ID was returned and he asked what flavor he wanted. To which 'Green Apple' was his response. And within moments, an ice-cold, crystal-clear bottle of the drink was snapped open and passed to him.

Right away he picked up the bottle and took a few swigs, setting it down onto a coaster as well and toying with the glass. Fingers tapping lightly on it, he stared into the glistening fluid for a moment before finally he felt the eyes of an onlooker watching him. And slowly he looked up to his right and managed to catch Vivian just as she glanced away, fanning her fingers through her hair again trying to act inconspicuous. At last she picked up her mug and took a swig from it again before risking a look back at the boy once more.

She was caught, as much as she tried to play it off, they locked eyes, and the boy offered her a small smile and nod for a greeting, and she did the same back. But what followed seemed like almost a game of chicken between the two, sneaking glances back and forth at each other, taking in each others appearance and weighing the risks of making the first move or not.

Eventually though, finding the courage to speak within herself, Vivian managed to get out, "do you uhm...you can sit down if you want?" She said softly, drawing his attention again as she gestured to the seat beside her, noting that this whole time he'd been standing on his tip toes leaning against the counter.

"Oh! Um, sure I'd love to." He quickly accepted the invitation, moving a little closer to her and pulling the bar seat back and hopping up into it. Vivian had to suppress her giggle when she saw his feet dangled and couldn't touch the floor. "Hi, I'm Riley." He offered a handshake which she gladly took, seeing the stark difference in the size of their hands. While she was feminine, she was larger then him, and his delicate, slender fingers were straight up girly. He must lotion and moisturize regularly because his touch was silky.

"Vivian." She replied and they both entered the phase one of the bar scene. Vivian felt her heart rate already quickening up a bit, as her cock was very pleased in those panties at the prospect of maybe a one night stand! Possibly rebound sex? Of course she was jumping to conclusions, but her brain couldn't help it, she found Riley extremely attractive and cute, tiny and compact, easy to manhandle for sure...

But one step at a time! No rushing into things here, they literally just introduced themselves.

"Soo...happy Thanksgiving?" Riley offered with a smile to which Vivian returned the holiday wishes, "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't everybody be at home with families and turkey and stuff?" He asked drinking his beverage again.

"Uggh..." Vivian groaned, "That's a bit of a long story I guess um..." She glanced up and met his brown eyes with her own. Staring at her expectantly, waiting to hear what she had to say, "Well...my family doesn't live in this town, so couldn't celebrate with them, and I usually like to go out for Turkey day anyway rather then spend multiple days in a row trying to make a feast. Mainly though because, well...it's my birthday too soo..." She tossed out there, her fingernails clinking the glass of her mug again.

"It is? Happy Birthday." He offered sweetly.

She smiled, "Thank you but uhm...it hasn't been the best one so far. I mean, for one thing, I'm thirty tonight, officially old." Vivian joked, "But see I was...supposed to go out with my boyfriend tonight. We figured we'd celebrate the holiday together but, a week ago, he dumped me out of nowhere." Riley's expression immediately dropped, "Soo...the plan to celebrate kind of got soured, but I figured I could at least look nice, go out and get a drink instead of just wallowing at home."

"That douche!" Riley blurted out, which thankfully, made her laugh, out of surprise if anything. "I'm sorry if this is too soon but what a jerk! Forget about him, it's your day so yes you should celebrate it as best you can." He reached over and touched her shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze before letting go. "And his loss, you're beautiful. Incredibly."

Vivian's smile widened a bit further at that, she brushed a lock of hair over her ear, "Thank you. But enough about my sadness, what's got you out here tonight? No Turkey feast with family?"

Riley shook his head, "No there is one, just told them I had the flu." He smirked mischievously, "Don't get me wrong, I love them of course, but...I had some other plans that also may have...well...fell through I guess."

There was a pause, "...don't tell me you got dumped too?" Vivian asked.

"No, but I got cheated on and dumped her." Vivian's jaw dropped, "Yeah, we were supposed to be getting ready today to go and meet my family tonight for dinner, but when I came home a little early from work, boom there she is in bed with another boy, giving it to him rough from behind." Vivian blinked at that. While this of course was terrible news, it also made her cock twitch again...so he was with another girl with a cock before...so he does take it up the ass...

"That's terrible." She managed to say though, "I'm so sorry."

He shook his head, "I blame myself honestly, I knew what I was getting into with her. She was a wild child before me, new boy toy every night, 'I can change her!' Stupid logic, so I paid the price. I'm not sad, or mad...guess just bummed. I had a feeling it was coming when she started acting a little funny lately...but regardless. I'd rather not go to dinner with mom, dad, grandma and grandpa and talk about how I walked in on my girlfriend fucking someone else. So little white lie to make it all better until I have the courage to tell them." He drank his Smirnoff again, "So...I called this place, reserved a room and now I'm here."

"Still, even if you're okay that's not cool. I'm sorry she put you through that." Now it was Vivian's turn to reach over and offer a comforting hand, only she laid hers on his thigh. Careful enough to not be too flirty and more reassuring. "You're gorgeous, so take your own advice as my advice. She's missing out." She said jokingly.

Both of them sharing another small chuckle at that, "Yeah...wow, we've got a lot of relationship drama in common I see."

"I suppose so." Vivian said, squeezing his thigh and then releasing it, but as she did so, she noticed his eyes drooped down her body just a bit to where her hand was before quickly looking away.

It seemed like after that little gesture, the air around them changed a little, they acknowledged that they found each other attractive of course. But now they both knew that they were both single, and maybe...a little horny too...

They both finished their drinks, Vivian suddenly feeling her throat getting a bit dry the more she looked over his slender body. How his shirt tightly clung to his slight, girly curves, making her thirsty, they both ordered a second round.

Carrying on a bit further in conversation, the two talked for a bit more. They asked simple things like what each other does for work, do they live in the area etc. Doing the dance of sorts, feeling each other out and liking what they both saw. Riley could see nothing but a beautiful Ebony goddess who was hurting from probably a long term relationship ending. Or at least semi-long term. And he was feeling that too, so their combined woes gave them something to bondd over throughout the conversation. And those full lips of hers...just BEGGING to be kissed were calling to him.

He fidgeted in his seat a little, his shoes leaning on the legs of the chair since they couldn't reach the ground and squirming a little. He wondered what she was like in the bedroom, she was tall, strong...drop dead beautiful. Those dark brown, nearly black eyes just sucked him in whenever he locked gaze with them for too long. It was a very nice distraction and reprieve from the heart ache of today.

Vivian decided to risk a little flirting now. This was an excellent distraction from her woes of the evening, "Soo...got a room upstairs hm? All to yourself?"

"Mhm." Riley nodded, "I do, what about you? Are you staying here tonight?" He asked with a hopeful look in his eyes.

And at this, Vivian saw an opportunity, as Riley was clearly giving her an opening here. Now while it had been a while since Vivian had to flirt since she'd been in a relationship, she hadn't forgotten how. And it felt good to flex these little flirtation muscles again, "Well, like I said I came out to avoid moping at home. So, I guess I could stay out for the night. Just wish that I had someone to spend it with, after all that's happened, being alone would be such a bummer." It was now her turn to throw him an obvious opening.

She practically spelled it out with that line, but she didn't wanna just straight up ask, 'Hey I'm feeling lonely tonight can I shove my black cock up your sissy white ass to feel better?' In case that made him abort mission, but hopefully, she wasn't the only one getting a little spark here. He was cute, so sweet and returning the flirtation, so maybe there was hope?

He looked back her way at that statement and his smile grew, "Well...I don't have anyone to bunk with tonight either. I'm definitely not going home sooo..." He shimmied back and forth a little, "And, it's your birthday soooo...how abooout, I buy your drinks, and since I've already got a room, we could just maybe...share it? If you wanted? As a little birthday present from me to you? I know it's only one bed but..."

She cut him off, "Yes." She said determinedly, "That sounds amazing right now." He even went the extra mile to pay for her drinks! What a sweetie!

Riley beamed at her quick acceptance, "Great." And now that she had agreed to share a room, he decided to get even more flirty, seeing how far they might be willing to go tonight. "Maybe...when we're up there I can...give you another birthday present? Maybe, make you feel a little better?" He tried to sip his drink but his lips refused to stop his growing smile, his cheeks were already blushing pink and he could feel his heart fluttering a bit in his breast.

Hitting on her so boldly, it struck a chord of desire within Vivian. She took a shallow breath and this time openly looked him up and down in full view of his watching gaze. Now she knew that his Ex had a dick, but still, she felt it best to just make sure he was okay with hers as well. In case he hadn't figured it out by her not questioning his Ex further. So she turned a little in her seat, and spread her legs just a little to catch his eyes.

Immediately drawing his attention to down below, now her dress was tight, and her cock was already rigid in her underwear, so it didn't take too much effort for her to tug the dress up just a little bit to reveal her lacy black panties, with an obscenely large bulge stretching the fabric out so much! They looked close to ripping and Riley gasped softly at the sight, heat rushing to his cheeks fast and deepening the pink to a red blush.

"Would this extra present make...this girl feel good?" She traced her index finger along her bulge, "She'd like to feel better too..." Flirting now becoming the direct question, no more beating around the bush. Sex was being laid on the table, now it was up to him to accept or reject. Fingers were crossed on her end for the former.

Now it was Riley's turn for his throat to go dry, seeing how biiiiiig that bulge was...immediately his teeny prick in his pants went tight and taut inside his undies. He was barely two inches max, but her? She looked like she maybe had a foot of cock stuffed in there...and it made his mouth begin to water.

The odd behavior of his Ex was them not having sex for a few weeks now, a big red flag that cheating was happening. So Riley had been without some good dick for far too long, and his eyes slowly travelled back up the shapely body of Vivian before they met each others orbs again. He bit his lip staring at her, how she just seemed like a lioness, ready to devour her prey now that he was in her den. Under the vulnerable woman that was nursing an injured heart, was the beast that was seeking some revenge. Or rather, release from the tension and relief from the stress, and he was her perfect conduit.

Slowly, Riley nodded his head, "Yeah...I think I could make her feel better too..."

Again, there was a moment of silence after that...just looking at each other while the electricity started to crackle. "...Great! Let's go." Vivian said immediately, hopping off her seat and reaching to take Riley's hand, snatching her coat off the chair as well.

Riley eep'ed when she pulled him out of his chair in surprise, but then giggled, quickly looking back to the bartender to call out, "It's on room nine!" To pay for their drinks while Vivian excitedly pulled him along to the stairs.

The pair hurried up the steps to the second floor where the establishments rooms were, and holding hands, Riley guided Vivian along after she realized she didn't know where his room was. The boy leading her down the hall to the left and finding his room eventually, both still giggling in anticipation and Vivian working her way up close behind Riley to sneak a few gropes of his slender body. Absolutely loooooving the height difference between the two of them, she placed her hands on his hips while he took his phone out of his pocket to use the scanner code as his room key. Feeling up his petite body and making it difficult for him to punch the code in correctly, but eventually he got it and they both pushed in through the door.

His room was modest, a simple hotel you'd spend the night in for travel. A full sized bed, night stand and lamp, a TV across it and mounted on the wall, dresser, coffee table, armchair, and adjacent bathroom. Simple enough to get the job done with basic wallpaper and a single window peering out to the dark streets outside.

But neither of them were interested in the aesthetics of the room, the moment that door was closed and locked, Riley found his back pushed to the door and Vivian cupping his smaller face with both her hands before leaning down and capturing his pretty pink lips in her own fuller ones.

At last being able to lose themselves into each other, they both had a very rough time lately on a night that was supposed to be a celebration, so if the world wasn't working with them on this, then they'd make their own celebration together.