Boy Walks Into a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed, lips smacking and tongues quickly seeking each other out to play and deepened the kiss. Making out with Vivian hunched over slightly to meet her petite lover at even level, wasting no time to continue feeling him up, running her hands along his shirt and rubbing his flat breasts beneath it. "Mmmh..." He moaned into her lips, allowing her strong touch, and deciding to explore a little himself.

Running his own hands up her front, he could feel a set of tightly packed abs underneath that already very tight dress, and he couldn't wait to get his tongue on them. Then slithering his grip up to her large breasts and grabbing a handful in each hand. She was wonderfully busty, thinking her boobs to be upwards of D cups and making his hands feel even smaller than they already were in comparison. But he could feel her hard nipples under his palms and it encouraged him to explore further, he shifted his legs to kick both of his shoes off one at a time. Shunting them away discarded and forgotten, and hearing this, Vivian took it as the signal to start getting this boy naked!

"Nnnff..." She chewed her own lower lip as they broke apart from their kiss, grabbing at his shirt and tugging it upwards, Riley lifted his arms for her to yank it free and exposing his milky skin to her, silky like the rest of him while she then made quick work to unbutton and unzip his jeans. At the same time, he reached under the skirt of her dress, lifting the hem slightly to grab at the edges of her panties and pull them down.

Only pausing to assist her with getting his pants off, they both pushed his jeans down and finding his purple boi shorts, they pushed them down his legs next and he again stepped out of them and kicked them away forgotten. Finally she had him almost completely naked, he was a vision of purity and sweet beauty, he virtually glowed beside her with how pale he was in comparison to her chocolate skin. His nipples were a light milky pink, and his body was so smooth, not a single hair could be spotted, shaved clean and same with his adorable genitals.

His clitty was hard as stone and pointing at her with all the excitement two inches could muster, and pretty little cherries underneath it inside a tight sack. Her teeth bit down harder on her bottom lip as she leaned over his shoulder to look down his back. Falling in love with how his back curved and dipped to a perfect swell with his ass. The cheeks two wonderful pillows that she instantly smacked!

"Ah!" Riley squeaked, then giggled while her hands squeezed his cheeks, giving them a shake and spreading them apart before slapping them again.

"Rrrgh...haaaagh fucking perfect..." She growled before leaning back for Riley to finish taking her panties all the way down her toned legs. Rather then step out of her combat boots, she kept them on, the thick, sturdy black material thudding on the floor in comparison to the soft swishing of his purple socks. His undies and socks matched...as if he wasn't cute enough.

"That's right...you are..." Riley countered her compliment as he lifted the hem of her skirt and watched all twelve inches of big black cock come swinging out. Free from her panties prison and throbbing with angry need. Making his own boy hood look down right laughable with the size of it, it pulsed and flinched with her rapid heart beat, and her heavy balls hung low, like extra large golf balls packing enough cream for him to drink his fill and have plenty of leftovers. Riley licked his lips, "Fuck...it looks so yummy..." He said dreamily, looking up at her and reaching up to grab the back of her head, pulling her in for another kiss.

To which she happily obliged! Lips smacking again while she hiked her skirt up a bit further, and only parted from the kiss to cross her arms and grab the dress to lift it up and over her head completely. Now both of them naked, her breasts dropping out, eye level with him, perfect dark mounds and discarding the dress with the rest of their clothes, he only in socks, and her only in boots.

"Yeah?" She said with a grin, "Why don't you give it a taste then baby?" Already placing her hand on his head and pushing Riley down to his knees. He chuckled on the way down, rubbing his face between her breasts and letting his tongue out to lick along her rock hard abs before getting down all the way. Finally getting the chance to lick her muscles as he imagined before.

But now here he was, face to face with a perfect black cock, and he had been missing dick lately, so he didn't hesitate about it. Both of them were pent up and needed to vent their frustration and stress. So he wrapped his fingers around her twelve inches, and licked her tip, swiping up her precum that had already begun to spill free from her. Shuddering at the lusty taste of her salty arousal before sucking her tip into his lips, stroking her a few times like this before pulling back again. He spit down her length, working his saliva into her thick, veiny shaft, then sucked her back into his lips again.

Her taste was heavenly, as was the scent of her, the dark chocolate rod and her heavy orbs making such a mind melting musky scent that had his mouth already salivating, producing plenty of lube for the both of them to use. He kept one hand on her dick, unable to get his fingers all the way around it because of how wide she was, but he memorized the shape of her. Feeling her bulging veins, scooping one hand down to cradle those balls and groaning when he felt just how fucking heavy they were. He'd love to have her drop them on his face, but right now he was focused on sucking her off.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuugghhhh...fuck...good boy." Vivian moaned, one hand raking her fingers through Riley's black locks. She let her eyes drift closed and started to pump her hips a little, creating a steady rocking motion in rhythm with his bobbing head. He had experience for sure, he knew how to work a dick with those cock sucking lips. His throat was warm and tight, eagerly accepting her deep back passed his gullet, he gagged a little but that didn't stop him from swallowing her cock down two thirds of the way.

"Glllllllgghnmm...mmbaah! Haaaaghhh..." He pulled back briefly, feeling his eyes go glassy, a strand of spit connecting his lips to her dick, quickly he slurped it up and swallowed, tasting her precum again and grinning at her before spitting on her cock once more. Then inhaled it back down. "Gglglk...glck, grrrk, gllrckk!" He pushed himself, making sure her tip made its way through his gates on each push. A birthday blowjob should be a nice deep one after all! Stroking her with one hand and rubbing her cum tanks with the other, but then he decided to get a little naughtier with it.

He released her balls from his grasp, and reached down to remove his purple socks one at a time, stripping himself to be completely naked on his knees as he pulled back again, "Aaaghhga..." Sniffling, "Nnff...fuck my face Daddy..." Before putting both his hands behind his head and interlocking his fingers before opening wide and swallowing her cock back in.

Vivian's jaw dropped at that word, but felt her heart skip a beat in arousal! Her cock surged when he shoved his face back down on it again, and with his arms back like that, fully submitting to her. She liked it! A lot!

"Fuck yeeeah..." She grinned, grabbing his head with both hands now, keeping his arms trapped, she spread her legs a bit, and started to viciously thrust! Her cock breeching further and deeper down the boys throat, making him emit wonderful gagging and sloppy sounds that were music to her ears. "Daddy huh? Nnnff didn't know you were such a dirty slut...nnnf!" She pumped her hips, using enough momentum that her balls swung and tapped onto Riley's chin. His drool spilling down and landing on the floor while his throat bulged every time she managed to fully sheathe herself inside.

"Grrllcgk! Gllckk! LLcck! Mrrlc!" Riley moaned in weak, subby delight! He hadn't been fucked hard and rough in far too long! His needs were coming out full swing and he was ready for her to take full advantage of him. Legs spread wide on his knees, his cocklet dribbling the cutest string of precum that danced and swirled while it dripped down from his tip.

She pumped and fucked, rutting against his face hard, relishing the wonderfully tight, and warm grip of his velvet throat. Rolling her neck some and biting her lip again. Her cock was singing and rejoicing at this tight hole it was given, and she bucked harshly a few more times, glancing down at the teary eyed boy who was staring up at her with adoring eyes of bottom bitch delight.

Finally she stopped her motions though after a good long sucking session, and extracted her dick, "Aaaaghh...nnnffff suck my balls..." Lifting her cock up, she laid it over Riley's face, who almost dreamily grinned feeling it's heat and mass come down on him, his tongue lashing right away at her wonderful orbs. Much like himself, she was perfectly smooth shaven, and her taste was just as yummy as he predicted, better even! He nursed on her dark orbs, pulling them into his mouth and rolling them on his tongue, earning another moan from Vivian, "Aaaghhh! Fuck, get up, on the bed all fours." She ordered, pulling back and assisting him to his feet with a rough grab, pushing him onto the bed.

Much to his eagerness, fuck she was manhandling him...he was a quivering mess of need! When she pushed him on the bed, he couldn't get on all fours quick enough! He hopped up and got on his hands and knees, arching his back already and looking back at her over his shoulder. Giving his form a teasing wiggle, wagging his tushy in her direction.

Getting a gorgeous eye full of his pretty little boyhood and berries, leaking and his perfect pristine star between those cheeks. Vivian was growling, ready to destroy him, but she reached down into her coat first before she climbed onto the bed behind him, uncaring that she still had her boots on. And Riley saw that she was about to tear open a condom, "Oh, hehe, that's okay you don't need that." Vivian stopped short, glancing his way, "I'm on birth control."

Now getting a boy pregnant wasn't as easy as knocking up a girl, but it was still possible. Especially with girls like Vivian, "Oh? You are..." She said with a slowly creeping in grin appearing on her face.

Riley gave her a naughty smile, "Mhm, sooo how about you just...throw that anti-fun bag in the trash, no one'll be needing it tonight." He then gave his ass a hypnotic sway from side to side, enthralling Vivian with his juicy booty.

"Sold." Vivian said, happily tossing the unopened bag over her shoulder, FUCK YES she could fuck him raw. Her blood was pumping, cum boiling in her balls, she was ready to ride him till he passed out!

She crawled behind him, kissing along hi spine a bit before leaning up on her knees, taking hold of her cock and rubbing it between his cheeks. Soaking his entrance with his spit and her drooling precum. Riley cooed softly feeling her hot log of meat prepping to enter him, his insides were quivering with delight, he felt so empty lately, desperately for something warm to fill him up.

They both held their breath, as she pulled her hips back to place her tip against his star, then laying her hand on his hip, she pressed her hips forward, and felt his asshole gently begin to give way. "...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She let out a deep grooooan of relief.

"Nnngghh...uuuuunnngh!" And Riley gripped the sheets of the bed tight, feeling himself being split soooo wide! She was biiiiig, so very big, and his toes curled, filling him up with so much delicious chocolate cock that his eyes already lolled back the deeper she went.

Forming a cock shaped bump in his tight little tummy, his greedy hole swallowed her all up. He wasn't a virgin so they didn't need to go slow, but he could've fooled Vivian with how fucking tight he was! She actually shook a little, feeling herself tremble while his hot silky inner muscles gripped her for dear life! "Uggh fuck...fuuuck that's good boy pussy..." She groaned, slapping his ass again as she sheathed herself all the way to the root of her cock. Loving how her dark meat disappeared between pearly white cheeks. "Hehe...you like black cock white boy? Hmm?" She slapped his ass again, jolting him and making him slowly lower his chest to the blankets.

"Ooooohhhh...I love it..." He mumbled into the blankets below, squirming on her dick, he gently pushed himself back to her, eager to be fucked! "Please fuck me Daddy...ohhh please...aah!" He felt her hand grab his shoulder and yank him back upright into doggy style, Vivian planting her boot down on one side of him for all the leverage she'd need, her eyes wild with lust and desire.

"Oh I will baby boy...you're my bitch now, nnf!" She bucked hard, and didn't start up slow, she went right into a rough, deep punching pace. Yanking her cock out and ramming it back in with enough force to throttle the boys whole body!

"HooooooooOHoooooohhhhh!" Riley wailed! Feeling her deep, tummy punching cock strike into his boy womb extra deep. Throwing her weight into it so that her balls swung as they did on his chin, only this time they were now slapping his cherries with a firm 'plap, plap, plap!' "Ugghnn! Nnghuuuh! Yeeeess! Aahh!" High pitched, eeexxxxtra girly moans escaped Riley's lips as his lover rammed him from behind. Already making the bed shake with her powerful two thrusts her beat pace!

That dick punched his prostate over and over with its wondrous girth, beating it like it owed her money with how brutal she was giving it to him. All the more to make him melt into a horny puddle of goo in the process. Vivian reached up and held onto both of the smaller boys shoulders, railing him from this half mounted position, pummeling his cherries with her own ballsack. He was so tiny her balls could virtually cover up his entire boyhood when she went all the way inside. Stroking her ego with how he seemed to be in love with the taboo just as much as she was.

The back of the bed rocked against the wall, he roughness of the pair forcing it to shake in their motions. Vivian even suddenly upped her pace to much faster thrusting, making Riley howl in delight before slowing back down to a grind, and then picking it up again to deeper thrusts. Tormenting and teasing the cute boy with the control her cock had over him.

His poor little tummy was her bitch, and her bitch breaker was set on making sure it knew it!

All of Vivian's troubles had washed away from her mind, as did Riley's. Both of them finally getting the outlet to relieve the stress and sorrows of their recent events, fucking the pain away and dumping their frustration into each other through sex. "Urrrrrrrrrghhh! Fuck yes, you gonna be a good bitch for Daddy from now on hm? You gonna suck this big black cock whenever I say so hm? Tell me bitch!" She smacked his ass, reaching around to grab his throat this time and give him a little choke.

"Uggghhooohh fuuuck..." Riley groaned from the spank, but then even more so from the choking! He was a very subby little slut, and Vivian was catching onto this, eager to push his buttons as much as she was pushing his prostate it seems! "Yeees Daddy! Fuck yes Daddy, I'll be your good little white boy...ooohh pleeease! I'll suck your dick whenever you want Daddy!" He replied with a strained voice from the choking.

Vivian grinned, "Good bitch, suck it right now!" She said, suddenly yanking back, her cock popping free from his tiny hole for a moment. And much to her satisfaction, despite the rapidness of the move, Riley didn't miss a beat, and he hastily flipped around, sliding towards her on his butt to lean over and grab her cock. Fresh out of his ass and stuff it back into his mouth. "Aaghh...fuck yes good boy. Good little sissy..."

"Gwwwk! Gllk! Gwwk! Gwwk!" Riley choked himself on her dick again, tasting now his own sweetness mixed with her wonderful heady cock flavor. Slurping loudly and stroking what he couldn't suck down at this seated, hunched over angle. But it didn't matter to either of them, he just sucked it for all he was worth before pulling back and jerking her dick with all the strength his slender arms could muster. "Nnnff....rrrgh...can I have it back Daddy? I wanna ride this perfect dick, pretty please?"

Fuuuuck his begging struck all the right chords in Vivian's chest, a rumbly growl erupted in her chest while he jerked her off, and she snatched his chin again. Not saying anything for a moment, just closing the distance for another kiss before she shuffled down, shifting their position so that she moved to a seated spot. Scooping him up into her arms and setting Riley down, squatting in her lap while she sat on the edge of the bed. Her boots on the floor and guiding her cock now back up to his ass.

Their lips clicked loudly while Riley put his arms around her shoulders and lowered himself down, feeling that breeder slowly work it's way right back up inside his tight tunnels. "Mmmmmmmmrrfgnnmmm...oooohhhh!" He broke off the kiss to let his head loll back once his ass cheeks touched down on Vivian's pelvis.

Now with him on top, he was able to control the pace, and he didn't want to go slow exactly either! But she had so much cock, that he could only lift himself up and drop back down twice per second with the strength of his legs. Holding onto her as best he could and riding her hard enough for his ass cheeks and thighs to clap onto her pelvis with each drop of his body. Vivian watching him with fire in her eyes, his perfect girly form driving her crazy. She reached around and grabbed his ass again, spreading his cheeks wide to make it easier for her cock to be swallowed up, getting massaged by the tightest hole she'd ever experienced.

He took it all with each cute bunny hop he did, supported on her, going all the way up to the tip, and all the way back down, making his ass cheeks clap every time she released them for another spank.

She too let her head loll back for a moment and let out a groan before leaning in and stealing another kiss, their hands pawing at each other before she wrapped him in a tight hug and started to buck her hips up. Swallowing his moans and cries into her mouth while she worked her hips in quicker motion then he was able to keep up with his own riding! "Mmhhhffhhhmmm! Mhhhguuuhh! Ooooh God! Daddyyyyy ooohhh! Fuck me fuck me fuck me yesss!" He cried out to the ceiling now.

His ass was stuffed full, sending lightning bolts of pleasure throughout his body, it had been far too long! His nerves were on fire, and his prick had wept so much sissy precum it was like a river ran down his pathetic shaft. He could feel the blissful tingling starting up, the tightness in his body becoming too much to bear while he clung to her with all he had. His body flushing so bright pink.

Vivian could see the signs and grinned, "Yeah? My baby boy feel good? Hmm? Do you wanna cum baby? You wanna cum on your Daddy's cock?" Fuck she loved being called Daddy! She never knew it could make her feel so powerful, but when you have a subby boi hopping on your lap stuffed full of your dick, you could feel powerful even if they wanted to call you turtle or something.

Riley nodded his head rapidly, his black tresses bouncing up and down with him, and his skin was starting to glisten with sweat, making the locks stick to his forehead a little. "Nnngghh! Yes Daddyy, ohhhh it's so gooood I love it! Unnff can I? Can I pleeeeease cum on your cock?"

Vivian chuckled evilly and leaned forward suddenly, surprising Riley as he was suddenly leaned upside down, his head and the back of his shoulders on the carpet and his legs dangling in the air while his ass pointed to the ceiling now. While Vivian planted her legs on either side of his upside down form and slapped her hands down on her thighs, working her hips to really DRILL Riley's defenseless little ass now. In a pile driver pose, staring down at him with his little dicklet pointing straight at his own face. "Sure sissy...you can cum on my cock. And cover that pretty face in your own sissy spunk, and then I'm gonna cum too..." She gave him a fair warning. Both of them were backed up, and her fat balls needed draining ASAP.