Boy Walks Into a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like she was lugging around gallons of boiling seed in her orbs as they clapped onto his ass with her deep dicking. She was going to shoot soon, she just wanted to make sure her precious sissy got to cum first.

She watched his eyes loll back again as she said this, "Oooohhh fuughuuuhhghck...Daddyyyy..." She watched his legs squirm, bending and straightening out repeatedly while they swayed from her pounding motions. He could feel the tension winding so painfully tight! He hadn't cum in so long, and finally he was cumming again hands free thanks to a perfect black cock! "UGNNNGH!"

"That's it...that's it good boy...come on sissy...cum for Daddy...I wanna watch my little white sissy cum all over that pretty face..." She teased him from above, feeling her own cock tingling, wanting to blow so badly inside!

"GAAAHH! AAAAAHAAAA!" He arched his back as best he could from this position and felt the wall break, the dam burst, the coil snap, all of it releasing as his climax hit. "FUUCK! MEEEE! DADDYYY! AGHH! I'M CUMMING! OOOOHHOOOHH!" His voice sounded pure girly, the perfect sissy boi letting his Daddie's cock overwhelm his senses with pleasure as his clitty finally twitched.

His milky white seed shooting out in the most adorable spurts and splattering right down onto his face, landing in his open mouth to which he extended his tongue. Body flushing briiiight red and tensing up! She could see his cherries tighten as well, pushing with all their tiny might to squeeze out his pitiful load, making himself all pretty with cum.

"Hnnnnnnnnffff...gooooood boooooooooyy...good siisssyyyyy..." She ground her hips, rolling her belly and grinding deep. Milking his orgasm by bullying his prostate, however the incredibly tight clenching of his ass strangled her dick. And she was already feeling close herself, so she rolled her neck again, "Oooouuuu...fuuck...cum baby...oooh keep cumming...rrrghh! You're gonna make Daddy cum too." She growled, her grip tightening on her legs and her pace quickening.

Riley's haze of delirious bliss had him blinking through his cum speckled lashes, dolloped with his own seed all over his face while he looked up at his Ebony lover. Watching those gorgeous abs rooooll while she pumped into him, dragging out his climax even further, "Haaaaaghhh...nnnfff cum for me Daddy...aaaghhnn..." He lifted one of his hands and ran it along his lips, just barely licking his digit like he wanted her to cum on his face, but then quickly added, "Cum inside me..."

"Rrrghh! Rrgh! RRRGH! RRRGH!" His teasing was just the right amount of fuel to have her kick her pummeling into high gear and send herself soaring over the cliff with him. "FUCK!...TAKE IT! WHITE SISSY SLUT! URRRGGGGGGGGGG! RRRRRGHHHH!" She roared out her bliss, plunging her cock all the way inside, bulging his belly again and letting her balls squeeze.

Groaning a deep, deeeeeeeep groan of release as her pleasure boiled over. Orbs flexing out her billions of unborn. The swimmers racing out of her cock pipe and flooding into his belly with the force of a firehose.

She growled and groaned, working her hips into an even rolling grind to make sure she never pulled an inch out from inside the pile driven boy. Dumping her seed all into his fertile tummy, thankfully, he was truthful about the birth control, otherwise they maaay have had a little whoopsie on their hands.

But she moaned, closing her eyes while release and relief washed over her form, letting her vocalize her pleasure while her balls drained out. Dumping all that pent up lust inside of the cutest boy, while he also sighed in heavenly euphoria. Feeling her cock pulse, twitching and pump, virtually undulating with how strong her shots of thick, rich, spunk were while they filled him up. He rubbed his warm tummy with one hand, almost having forgotten the wonderful feeling of it. It always almost made him wish he wasn't on birth control, but that was just a fantasy of course.

"Mmmmmmmhhmmhh..." Vivian moaned, lifting herself up a bit, letting her big black dick slowly slide free of Riley's plundered white boi ass. Her cock still pretty hard and bobbing as it waved about after being freed. And with a grin, she shifted forward, squatting down loooow over his face and directing her cock right to Riley's lips while he was still upside down, ass in the air. "Suck it clean bitch..." She commanded, eyeing him expectantly.

Riley grinned, he was a puddle of warm mushy goo after all of that, he hadn't cum in forever, and after the most epic orgasm given by this beautiful woman. It was the least he could do to service her post climax.

With his free hand, he grabbed her wet member and opened wide, sucking her tip into his lips at this odd angle. Bobbin on the first few inches much to Vivian's pleasure. Immediately he felt some more of her love gunk ooze right onto his tongue, and his whole body lit up with sparks at the strong flavor. "Mmhmhmhmhm..." Literally he purred at the taste and sucked it down, swallowing immediately before pulling back off her member again with a pop. He licked his lips and stared at her above him again, her sweaty form, relaxed and satisfied, so beautiful...he couldn't help it. "Happy Birthday Daddy." He winked and gave her tip a teasing smooch.

"Uuughhh fuuck..." Vivian groaned before chuckling at the sexy as fuck gesture, "Best birthday everrrr." They both shared a laugh at that.

Eventually, Vivian did help Riley back up to his feet, on wobbly legs of course. She wrecked his booty, so he was bow legged for a hot second while she kicked her boots off and picked him up, cave man style throwing him over her shoulder to carry him to the shower. Riley laughing out loud while she spanked him again.

The pair washed each other up, some teasing touches and kisses were exchanged here and there, and round two was even considered when she was massaging his ass and he was stroking her cock.

But ultimately, after washing up, they both realized how late it actually was, and they both had better get to bed. Removing the body fluid soaked blanket from their escapades, and electing to just lay naked in bed together, passing out in a comfy half spooning position.

The Following Morning

It did in fact snow, a little early this year since it was now only the day after Thanksgiving, but Vivian was thankful that she didn't have to end up walking home last night.

In fact, there were no walks of shame at all from either party, when the both of them woke up, they actually smiled at each other, starting the day off with a giggle at the recollection of their naughty escapades the night before. The first thing Riley said was, "I don't think we even finished our drinks."

And they in fact, did not, both went to this place with the intention of getting hammered and drinking their troubles away.

Only for Riley to get hammered in the much more fun way, with a dick up the ass from a beautiful Ebony babe. They didn't even have a buzz on! And yet somehow they managed to get flirty and end up tangled in each other's limbs all night long.

Eventually though, they got dressed and headed downstairs for Riley to square up with his bill, and get a look at the now snowy winter wonderland that was dusting the ground outside. Vivian looked at it with an actual sense of peace in her heart for the first time, she'd spent the last week in misery, and last night, she felt amazing. Even extending to this morning, she still felt happy, and she glanced over at the slender boy leaning over the countertop with the morning shift worker behind the counter. No drinks were served of course because it was nine in the morning, but Riley paid his bill and they both now stood in front of the exit together.

"Sooo..."

"Sooo..." They both said playful and awkward, laughing again at the silliness of it.

But Vivian looked over the raven haired cutie pie, even though she only knew him for a few hours...she liked him. They laughed a lot last night, bonding over heart break, and even though it may just be a case of rebound sex...she couldn't help but hope in her heart that maybe...just maybe...

She brushed her hair over her ear again, "Hey um...I know that...last night was intense and everything. But...you're really...really cool and I..."

"Would you like my number?" Riley suddenly interjected, beating her to the punch!

Vivian blinked in surprise, she was working up the courage to get to that point, but evidently, they were both on the same wavelength. Now...maybe this was just a one night stand, maybe it was a little rebound, and they'd see that they didn't work together and they'd part ways... but then again...maybe it wasn't. And maybe...just maybe this could be something they both needed to heal their hearts, and start something new.

Vivian smiled, "Yeah, yeah I would."

*****

A.N. Huzzahhhh!

I hope you all enjoyed that, originally I envisioned this as kind of a one shot, but not gonna lie just a few days ago I thought up another chapter idea soooo you'll be seeing these two again soon! :D

Until then though, see you all next time!

Next Chapter: Sauna Sweats