All Comments on 'Boyfriend 2.0'

by snowwhitesanctuary

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Surprisingly good.

Started off as a little reprogramming to be better in bed and then the question: what could go wrong?

You can’t change one aspect of a personality without some residual changes. Like dropping a rock in the water, the bigger the rock, the bigger the splash but also the ripples.

I look forward to reading about the unintended consequences

44chicken44chicken4 months ago

Wonderful start! Well written. I would encourage you to make chapters a bit longer, though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Once she turned him a bit too aggressive he could find out about her research and use it himself?

maddictmaddict4 months ago

Go for it if you liked it like this I'm sure you'll like a bit more. Let us know how he turns you out

WiredLanWiredLan4 months ago

Amazing setup, really looking forward to what trouble she gets herself in

magic_knirfmagic_knirf4 months ago

I like the positive attitude and the characters not being overly stereotype. Maybe you could also include mood swings etc where she wants the bf to go back to the sweet gentleman (and maybe fail)? Maybe she could decide to tell him about what she did and include him in the "editing" process?

ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

God, I can't wait to do this to my wife. Imagine, fucking with her brain to get her to do what I what I want. What woman wouldn't want that? I know every woman wants her man to try and mold her into the woman that he wants her to be. What could go wrong?

Justlooking1Justlooking14 months ago

Great start to a story, but it was too short. All beginning and end, no middle.

keylime314159keylime3141593 months ago

The phrase unintended consequences comes to mind. The other one is, be careful what you wish for; you might get it. still a nice idea'

MaukrauiMaukraui3 months ago

Needs a bit more balance, both in thinsg taking place, as well as character development, but in all, a great start. I really hope you can improve on the few things that you missed and continue growing this wonderful seed into a health, sterdy and orgasm-inducing, tree. My best hope, and appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Extremely good. Omg. Continue it, PLEASE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersnowwhitesanctuary@snowwhitesanctuary
A reformative haven for all wayward princesses lost in this modern age. {Basically, I like smut. Probably more than I should. Sue me.}