Boyfriend Betrayal

Story Info
A cowardly boyfriend gives up his girlfriend to a rapist.
11.1k words
4.56
30.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Lookie at what we have here," a deep man's voice rings out through the creek bank. The sun has long since set, leaving the entire area very dark. The only real light is from the overhead full moon, which makes the rushing water of the creek look so incredibly beautiful. It's one of the reasons why I brought my boyfriend here.

"Oh shit," my boyfriend Chuck curses upon hearing the man's voice. We both turn to see the owner of the voice, which is a large man stepping out from the woods and onto the creek bank. Whomever he is, he slowly walks in our direction, clearly meaning to interact with us.

"Stay cool Crissy," Chuck tells me as he stands up and faces the direction of the stranger. We were both sitting and talking while looking at the rushing water, enjoying a night together.

Once standing my boyfriend puffs his chest out, trying to make himself look larger. My boyfriend isn't a jock or even athletic but at the moment he seems much bigger than he really is. He clearly is prepared to get in a fight, which is a side of him I've never seen before. I hate to admit it, but it sort of turns me on.

I bite my lip at the situation, my concern growing as I look at the strange man walking towards us. This was supposed to be a fun and romantic night between two nineteen year old college students. Two students learning about each other as we sit next to the creek which is at the back of my neighborhood. My boyfriend and I were going to sit and talk for a while, then hopefully make out a little. Then, if all went well, hopefully do more. Much more.

"Hey buddy, just turn around and go, this is a private party," my boyfriend tells the stranger, his tone deeper than normal. My boyfriend's stops walking and balls his hands into fists, clearly showing he's not scared of a fight.

"Oh, I invited myself," the Stranger tells my boyfriend with a rather mocking tone. There's no hint of fear or even concern in that voice. This makes my concern double where I stand up myself, preparing to do...I don't know what.

The stranger, who is wearing a black long sleeve shirt and black pants doesn't seem to mind my boyfriend. He continues to walk forward with what looks like a bemused expression as he looks directly at me. Whomever he is, I do notice he doesn't have any facial hair, or any hair for that matter as he's completely bald. He looks older, but not old, if that makes sense. The sort of guy that could be anywhere from early thirties to late fifties. But he is much larger than my boyfriend, not to mention bigger.

"Fucking warned ya, ya creep," my boyfriend declares as the two men get within feet of each other. Making a show of it, my boyfriend cocks his right arm back, clearly about to throw a punch.

I tense up as I watch this, not wanting any violence to happen, but very much wanting my boyfriend to clock this weirdo. To punch him so hard that the guy's teeth go flying to the other side of the creek. For my boyfriend to act like a bullying jock for just one moment instead of the sweet, caring feminist-leaning person he really is.

There's something about the Stranger that I don't like. It's like he has an aura that pulses in all directions making the hairs on the back of my neck stick up. It makes me worried the guy is looney tunes and dangerous. That there's no telling what he may do or want.

The Stranger reaches his hand out towards my boyfriend right as my boyfriend is about to unleash his punch. In a rather calm and smooth move, the Stranger grabs my boyfriend's throat as he walks. Just slipped his hand upward to choke my boyfriend as if it is the easiest thing to do. The Stranger takes an extra step after doing this, making it so he is facing me while leaving my boyfriend to his side.

My boyfriend's hands move to his throat and he starts to make a freaked out choking sound. The punch he was about to throw is long gone as he now tries to pull the hand off his throat. From the looks of it, the Stranger's hand has tightened and is quickly choking Chuck.

My body tenses and cold fear hits as I don't know what to do. I want to run over there and help, but if my boyfriend can't pull the Stranger's hand off, what am I supposed to do? The guy is so huge compared to me as well.

The Stranger looks at me and smiles, showing clear evil intentions. His hand still holds Chuck, keeping him to his side as easy as if he was a little kid. Moreover, Chuck starts to hit the Stranger's forearm with his fists, trying to break his hold.

"Ok Loverboy, you are going to be to a good little bitch and shut the fuck up, got me?" the Stranger tells my boyfriend upon turning to face him and yanking his face inches from his own. When he says this, his eyes are dangerously bright and powerful. There's no mistaking that this is a deep, dark threat.

Showing he is much stronger than he looks, the Stranger pushes my boyfriend away by the throat. It looks like a casual push but my boyfriend is flung back as if tackled in a football game. I watch as my boyfriend stumbles backward, where he falls to the ground. He lands hard and painfully, making a hard thud sound and nearly being sent into the creek.

Panic nearly takes over at what I just witnessed. Stunned, I look at my boyfriend, then at the Stranger as if he is the Devil. The fear of what I just saw makes my feet feel planted to the ground making it impossible for me to run, just like my throat feels so dry that it is impossible to scream. It's as if I'm paralyzed.

The Stranger looks at me again, his smile growing. It's a smile I've seen before which has always set me off. The smile you see from drunk 60 year olds at a bar, when they think you are nothing more than an object to fuck instead of a person. The type of man that think because they buy you a cheap drink during happy hour that you are supposed to blow them.

As it tends to happen whenever I see that smile, I feel my own courage building. It gives me strength that chases my fear away, allowing me to ball my hands into fists. It sends that anger over me, making me feel like a bull about to charge.

If this weirdo means to do anything, he'll get a slug to the mouth at the very least. I know I may not win any sort of physical confrontation, but I damn sure will make it as hard as possible. He'll always remember me because I'll take out an eye or hopefully his dick.

"Hello Love, pretty night isn't it? A pretty night, next to the pretty creek, for a pretty girl to get fucked pretty hard," the Stranger says as he looks around casually, as if we are good friends. He turns to look at the creek, then at the sky making it seem like he's admiring their beauty.

Hearing him say this makes alarm bells go off as I know now what he wants. He means to rape me, which is what I feared. But that'll be the last thing he gets to do. Afterall, it's two against one. Surely my boyfriend and I are smart enough to be able to overtake the man. Hell, just pushing him in the creek will give us time to get the hell out of here.

My boyfriend isn't the most manly of men, which I normally love. He's not full of that macho crap nor does he make stupid sexist comments like so many men do. Sure, I sometimes wished he was a little bit more manly, such as right now as I would have loved it if he kicked the shit out of the Stranger, but in the end I know he'll protect me the best that he can. That he cares about me enough to fight as hard as he can for me.

"Now, let's pick a name for you, shall we?" the Stranger then muses as he looks me over. He then strikes a mocking "thinking" pose as he does this, no doubt trying to be funny.

This gives my boyfriend enough time to get back to his feet. He now stares at the Stranger, tensed up and half bent as if about to charge. I can see his chest huffing and puffing, no doubt from rage at what the man did. To be manhandled like that has to be humiliating, especially in front of others.

"I'm thinking your name should be...Funbags," the Stranger says and points at my chest.

Despite the fear and anger I feel, my body reacts instantly to this by crossing my arms over my chest. When I do this, I feel my face redden from the embarrassment of being called out for this body part. I've always been top heavy, which is something I've had to deal with ever since puberty.

A moment later, my brain informs me that it made me do this to cut off the man's view of my breasts. I had forgotten I am wearing a low cut top that shows a bit of cleavage and well, I'm not wearing a bra at the moment. Like I said, I was counting on having some fun with my boyfriend tonight.

"Well your name is ASSHOLE!" I yell very loudly in hopes of attracting attention. That anyone that happens to be nearby can hear it and know we are in trouble. In fact, I hope that even people in the closest houses can hear it, but I doubt it.

This makes the man laugh where he even claps a couple of times as if finding this hilarious. He acts as if he has no fear or concern about what he's doing. If he's acting and is secretly concerned, he's a great actor because it looks real.

"Oh I love the ones with fire," the Stranger says extremely happy. He then makes a show of rubbing his hands together in excitement. It makes it look as if he's about to ponce.

"Hey Loverboy," the Stranger calls to my boyfriend who is on my left side a few feet away.

"Go ahead and grab her. Hold her arms behind her," the Stranger orders my boyfriend. This command makes both my boyfriend and I to have the same astonished reaction. We then look at each other in shock and surprise to think Chuck would betray me like this. That just because the Stranger ordered it my boyfriend would betray me.

"I said hold her arms behind her," the Stranger growls loud and deep, flashing a terrifying look of anger towards Chuck. When he does this, the Stranger's eyes seem to light up with his anger. I can say even I get intimidated by this reaction, noting that I might do as I'm told by him if it was directed at me, but I quickly push it away. As steadfast as my boyfriend is, I know he won't be intimidated.

"Look here asshole," I tell the Stranger, my courage getting the best of me. I'm not really sure what I'm about to do, but I bet it will involve clawing, screaming and the Stranger's eyeballs.

"What the fuck?!" I cry out as something grabs me from behind.

A feeling of what I can only call "unreality" hits me. For my brain knows what is happening, but I can't seem to process it. It's like seeing something that shouldn't exist, like a huge dragon flying across the sky. You know what you are seeing but your brain doesn't let you believe that it's real. It's enough that I stay stunned and don't move at all.

Chuck has grabbed my arms. He's standing behind me, holding my arms in some sort of wrestling move where he's wrapped his arms around my elbows. He's holding them tight too, which hurts a good deal and makes me bend over slightly. Again, I can feel what he is doing, but I can't seem to process that Chuck is restraining me.

At first I think this has to be some weird joke. That Chuck picked the worst possible time to try and make a joke. That he's going to let go any second then make fun of the Stranger for thinking he would really do it.

I then think that Chuck is doing this to trick the Stranger. That he'll let the bastard get close and then attack him. That it is a well thought out plan to save us.

As much as I want this to be true, I can feel it's not. I can somehow feel my boyfriend's emotions and thoughts. I can sense how scared he is of the man. Scared enough to turn his back on me. For him to betray me.

"What the fuck are you doing Chuck?!" I demand finally coming back to my senses, squirming as my boyfriend holds me. Chuck may not be the biggest guy but he is stronger than me to the point I can't break free. I squirm and wiggle, but he manages to keep me in this position.

"Now...let's make some memories Funbags," the Stranger says as he steps right up to me, having walked all the while I struggled. With him so close, I stop moving and look at him in both fear and hate. He's close enough that he could bend over and kiss me if he so choose.

"NO! Stop!" I demand as the Stranger reaches his hands out to grab the neckline of my top. I was just about to kick him but this thought disappears after feeling him get a handful of my low cut top. Without wasting any time, he yanks on my top, ripping it downward and out, allowing my breasts to come bouncing free.

With Chuck holding my arms, I can't stop him from destroying my top. I can only watch as the top rips in the middle, nearly going all the way down. With my breasts bouncing free, they push the torn sides of my top to the side, pushing them out of the way as they make their entrance.

"There are those big titties of yours," the Stranger says excitedly, his eyes staring at my exposed breasts.

For a moment I look at my fully exposed breasts, which is a very surreal feeling. Yet again I pause, not believing this is happening. Not just that my tits are out and exposed, but that this rapist-stranger is seeing them. That my own boyfriend is allowing this to happen.

"Chuck, stop this! Let me go! Why are you doing this?!" I say rapidly, not understanding why Chuck is helping this evil rapist.

"Hey!" I yelp as the Stranger grabs my chin. He grabs it hard in one hand and forces it up so I'm made to look up at him, like a father making his kid acknowledge him.

"Loverboy is scared, whore. And he should be. He knows what will happen if he disobeys me," the Stranger tells me, his eyes very fiery as he stares directly into my soul. Those eyes bore into me, showing he doesn't even see me as a person, but a thing. An object. A pair of tits and a pussy.

"Hold her," the Stranger growls, clearly speaking to Chuck. The Stranger then lets go of my chin where his hand moves downward. He then grabs my right breast, right at the base, making me yelp as he grabs it hard and squeezes.

"Chuck, please. Please!" I beg as the Stranger lifts my boob upward where the nipple is pointed at his mouth. Still looking into my eyes the Stranger lowers his head towards my boob, clearly meaning to suck the nipple while staring at me.

The Stranger closes his lips around my nipple, which is still hard from picturing the romantic night I was going to have with my boyfriend. This makes me close my eyes hard and turn my head as I feel the bastard start to suck my poor nipple. He sucks hard, his tongue moving over my nipple over and over to flick it, causing me to jerk each time. I then hear the Stranger chuckle as he does this, loving my reaction.

I stop begging Chuck as the Stranger sucks my nipple hard. Hard enough that it hurts. Hard enough that Chuck has to hear the sucking sounds the Stranger is making as he tries to put as much of my boob in his mouth as possible.

Tears start to form as the man stops sucking my right nipple, only to grab my left boob and repeat the process. He lifts my tit upward and starts to suck it as well, leaving my right nipple coated in his drool. I again am held by Chuck as the Stranger molests me by playing with my nipple, staring me down as he does, daring me to try to do something.

Over and over the Stranger sucks, licks and even bites my nipples. He goes from one to the other, playing with them and making them more and more sensitive. And all the while he looks right at me, getting off on the power of my helplessness.

The Stranger finally stops and stands straight. When he does, his eyes still never leave mine, showing he is loving that I'm being betrayed by my own boyfriend. To accent this, he starts to run the back of his fingers over both of my hard nipples, slowly sexually torturing me.

"Be a good little whore and tell me you want me to rape you," the Stranger orders, still running his fingers over my nipples.

"Fuck you asshole!" I yell furiously. My anger comes from me feeling so overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by this evil bastard doing this to me, from feeling so helpless, from my boyfriend betraying me and if I'm being honest, from being horny. I am very much aroused and I hate it. Something about the evil bastard has made me extremely wet and I can't explain why. It's such a dark arousal too, making me feel very cheap.

"Ouch!" I yelp as the Stranger slaps me across the face. It's not a hard slap, but a warning. It's to let me know he could do much worse if he wanted. To let me know I better play along or else.

"Chuck, this is me! You have to help me! Stop this! Help me," I beg my boyfriend as I try to look back at him, tears streaming down my face at being so overwhelmingly dominated by two men.

"I'm s-s-s-sorry," I hear Chuck whisper as he sniffles, revealing he's crying. His voice is soft and weak but most of all scared. Upon hearing his voice, I can feel his body trembling, showing he's not just scared but deathly afraid. That his fear has taken him over, taking any courage he might have had.

"Loverboy, shake the whore some. I want to see those tits bounce around," the Stranger orders Chuck and backs up a couple of steps as if he needs to get out of the way. Like my breasts are so large he has to do this or else get hit by them.

"I...I..." Chuck then says, through I'm not sure if he's trying to talk to me or the Stranger. But I do hear conflict in his voice, revealing there's a chance he'll do the right thing. That he'll let me go and we can both, I dunno, try to run off.

"Chuck, stop being such a fucking pussy. Be a man and let me go!" I shout, my anger getting the best of me. I don't get that he's still holding me, even if he knows it is wrong. I'm just so furious at how spineless Chuck is acting that I can't help but lose it. If I wasn't being held, I would most likely punch him first.

"Nooo stopppp," I groan as Chuck then whips my body left and right. He tries to ragdoll me but is unable to because he's not strong enough, but he still manages to do what the evil bastard wants which is make me shake. He moves me to the left and right where I feel my breasts swinging, jiggling and bouncing about.

The Stranger laughs and claps his hands again as if enjoying the show. He then rolls his shoulders as if making his non-existent breasts shake in a mocking fashion to what's happening to me. When Chuck starts to slow the shaking, the Stranger makes a circle with his finger, telling him to do it more. Chuck quickly responds, causing my body to shake harder, where I feel my heavy breasts bounce all about.

Humiliated, I stop struggling and let Chuck do this to my body. It feels like a punch in the gut, knowing that my boyfriend is betraying me like this. That he's humiliating me in front of a damn rapist. That the one supposed to protect me is helping in my rape by making my tits bounce around.

"Now Funbags, unless you want this to get worse and well, more painful, tell me to rape you," the Stranger tells me as Chuck starts to move me up and down now instead of left and right. He pulls up, as if wanting me to jump or something, which I refuse. This does have the effect of causing my breasts to clap together each time.

"R-R-Rape m-m-me," I squeak out, my head lowered as my body is humiliated. The courage and fight I have seem to have faded now. Like it was poured out of me like salt from a salt shaker. Worse, I feel a dark tingle between my legs that makes me squirm. Stronger still, I feel butterflies in my stomach as if I'm about to take part in a sexual fantasy or something.