Boyfriend Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to see something funny Funbags? Watch this," the Stranger tells me after nearly putting his face against mine.

The Stranger reaches to either side of me where I feel him grabs my wrists. Chuck holds me under my elbows, so the Stranger can easily grab my wrists, which he holds to the point it hurts.

"Ouch!" I yelp as the Stranger yanks my arms forward, breaking them out of Chuck's grip. The Stranger then lifts my arms upward and over my head. He does this with such force that for a moment I go off my feet, showing just how strong the man is as he lifts my entire body weight for a moment. But ultimately he holds me in this stretched position where I am on my tiptoes with my arms high as can be.

"Loverboy, pull down her pants and panties. I want to see her pussy," the Stranger orders.

My stomach drops as I understand that this is what is supposed to be "funny." That the Stranger is going to make my own boyfriend strip me. That he's going to show what a spineless dick Chuck is by making him not just hold me, but actively prepare me for my rape.

I feel very strange when Chuck doesn't do it. A part of me is overjoyed that he's finally finding his balls but another part of me is upset. It feels almost as if I want him to do it. That the dark tingle and butterflies demand he does as he is told, even if it means my doom. It's by far the most maddening set of emotions I've ever felt. I have never felt more conflicted.

"Loverboy, you want to feel what it's like to have your head dunked in creek water and held there?" The Stranger asks Chuck in a conversational manner. It's a clear threat but he doesn't say it as one. He says it in the same manner that a friend asks another if they want to go to the movies.

"Chuck, don't do it," I whimper as I feel his arms move around my body, where they find the button to my pants. There he undoes the button, opening up my pants. A moment later he grabs the waistband of both my pants and panties, and pulls down. He makes sure to pull them all the way to my ankles, exposing everything.

"Hi there sweetie!" the Stranger says to my pussy as he leans over to get a better look at it. In a rather mocking move, he actually waves to my exposed womanhood as he leans over, able to see all of my bare mound. To this I just lower my head again, humiliated and defeated. The Stranger seeing my bare womanhood acts like kryptonite for me, zapping the remaining courage and fight that I had.

"Don't you look so pretty," the Stranger says to my pussy, further mocking me by pretending it is alive. To this, tears roll down my cheek, not just from the humiliation, but from the realization that I'm actually quite wet.

"Chuck..." I beg my boyfriend as the Stranger cups my womanhood with his hand. Just reaches over and cups all of me, to which I wasn't even aware I was keeping my legs spread as much as I could with my pants around my ankles.

The Stranger runs two fingers over my slit repeatedly as if petting me. When he does this I can feel him staring at my face, though I can't look at him. Just like I can feel the lewd smile on his face as he dominates me so hard. This only gets worse as the petting gets faster as well as harder while he stares at my face.

I then realize that the Stranger has let go of my wrists, yet I keep them raised in the air. For some reason, I'm scared to lower them. Hell, I feel scared to move at all.

"Alright Loverboy, spank her for being a such a whore," the Stranger orders Chuck, leaning to the side to look directly at him. Still in my stunned daze, I don't say anything to this, nor do I really react. I just keep looking away from the Stranger, not believing this could be happening.

"No man, this is some sick shit! If you want to-" Chuck says with a lot of bass in his voice. From the sound of it, he's finally hit his limit. He can no longer be the coward and do whatever the man says. That he's finally going to stand up and fight like a real man to protect his girlfriend.

My heart does that weird lift and plummet at hearing this. There's joy that this nightmare may be over, but also anger at the same thought. It's so maddening to feel as I want to run off as well as be taken by this evil stranger, which would no doubt ruin my life. My only real hope is that if I do manage to get free, that Chuck is able to fuck me as I need it like never before.

What happens next is so fast that I doesn't register all that happens, at least not at first. The Stranger steps forward and leans over some, where he swings his arm, but not at me. He swings it over my head and to the side, where I hear it connect hard. It makes a clap sound as well as a thud.

After a moment I understand that he just slapped Chuck. I only figure this out after I hear the high pitched cry he makes from the blow, showing pain at being hit. Through I can't see him, I picture that Chuck is holding the side of his face in a scared and shocked way, probably staring at the Stranger as he does.

Tears fall as Chuck's arms move around me, where he places his hand on my lower stomach, and then pushes on my back with his other, making me bend. I do as he wants, sniffling as I do as he gives in to his cowardly nature and is doing what the Stranger wants.

I'm made to bend more and more by Chuck, feeling my tits start to dangle under me. He bends me nearly all the way over to the point I fear I may fall over if he lets go. I'm then left like this, my arms stupidly out of front of me as I still haven't lowered them.

Then I feel Chuck open hand slap my bare ass, which makes me jerk as well as yelp. I feel all of Chuck's open hand make contact on my right ass cheek, where he puts in a bit of force. He slaps me again, to which the Stranger starts to laugh.

Over and over Chuck spanks me, thankfully not too hard as the man laughs at the pair of us and what he is making us do. For the first time tonight, I feel that he's right to laugh at us. Never have I felt so pathetic in my life.

Chuck doesn't speak as he spanks me. He just keeps one hand on me to prevent me from standing or falling while slapping my ass with his other. Over and over he spanks me, switching the cheek each time. It reaches a point where the stinging starts to get so bad that I close my eyes to try and deal with it. I thought the Stranger would make him stop after a few hits, but at least a minute has passed.

I then feel something poking my lips which makes me open my eyes. When I do, I see a hard veiny cock in front of me. This makes my stomach drop as the situation feels much more real now, as the Stranger has pulled his pants down and is now holding his cock against my lips. Before everything was just a threat, but this makes it real.

"Nooooo," I beg the Stranger, but the moment my mouth opens, he inserts his cock. I feel it move in my mouth, going over my tongue as he grabs hold of my head with both hands to steady me.

"Come on Loverboy, keep spanking her ass. I want to hear you doing it as I facefuck your girlfriend," the Stranger tells Chuck. Normally I would feel bad for Chuck or anyone being humiliated so bad, but not now. Not when he is acting like this and letting it happen. Where he's being such a coward.

Unable to stop myself, I start to pout as there's a strange cock in my mouth. It's a weird sort of pout, born of humiliation and want, as well as horror and shame. Where tears roll down at the fleshy taste of it and I fight to not moan at how hard it is.

The Stranger then does as he said he would, and facefucks me. He holds my head in place with both hands while pulling his hips back and forth, making his cock run over my lips as he thrusts into my mouth. Over and over he thrusts, his cock violating such a private place. To make sure I feel as helpless as possible, he pauses to pull my hands behind my back as if telling me without words to keep them there.

Chuck, still showing how cowardly he is, continues to spank me. Only now he does it much harder, as if getting his anger out on me. He spanks much faster now, not to mention harder, clearly not liking having to watch this happen. For some reason I have a feeling he is watching this happen instead of turning away. I bet anything he thinks this is my fault this is happening.

I've actually given Chuck a blowjob before. It was in his car when he was dropping me off at home after a date. I was horny at the moment and it felt like a fun and sexy thing to do. And he loved it as he exploded after mere seconds of starting.

Knowing how a blowjob from me feels must make this even more humiliating to Chuck. Even through it's not really a blowjob. The Stranger is very rough and mean, shoving his cock to the back of my mouth with each thrust, causing me to gag each time. Because of this, I can't help but make a weird, wet gagging sound each time that is so very loud. Just like I can't help how my tits are starting to swing back and forth.

I wonder if Chuck is hoping I'll save him. That I'll bite the guys dick or do some other act that will save us. That he is looking for me to be the hero instead of him, when I am clearly the victim. That I will somehow stop this so he won't have to watch me get raped by a stranger.

"Got a present for your girlfriend, Loverboy," the Stranger says and laughs a cruel laugh. He then pulls his cock out of my mouth, where he starts to jerk off. As he does this, he keeps his wet and shiny cock aimed right at my face, even as I cough and let the built up drool fall out.

Suddenly a warm stream of cum shoots across my face, making me close my eyes. Another stream shoots right after as the man moans from cumming. He aims his cock so each stream after shoots in a different location on my face, clearly wanting to coat all of it.

When he finishes, it feels like doing my nightly ritual were I wash my face. Only instead of expensive soap that is on every inch of my face, it's cum. That's how badly he's coated it.

"There, now you look more like a whore," the Stranger tells me and then laughs as he slaps his cock against my cheek. I am unable to respond as I keep my eyes and mouth tightly closed for fear of cum going in.

The world seems to stop as I stay bent over like this, my back starting to hurt. Now that the man has cummed, this nightmare is surely over. He has got to do as he wanted, strip me, use me and do it in front of my boyfriend, so there's not much left for him. He'll no doubt disappear the way he came, leaving me to kick the shit out of my own boyfriend for being such a pussy.

"Doesn't she look much better now, Loverboy? In fact, I think you should thank me for making her so pretty," the Stranger tells Chuck, his voice full of mockery. Chuck has stopped spanking me, where I get the feeling he is having trouble handling how I look with cum all over my face. I say this because I hear a weird whimpering behind me that can only be coming from him.

"T-t-thank you," Chuck says after an exceedingly long pause, his voice quivering hard, showing he is very scared. Not just scared, but terrified, like the Stranger has a million guns pointed at him. It's downright comical how scared Chuck sounds. It's such a sight to hear that it stuns me. Then it pisses me off.

"Get her clothes off, and lay her on the ground. You are going to pin her arms down while I rape the whore's pussy," the Stranger instructs Chuck in a casual manner. Once again, he says this as if we are all good friends and he's suggesting something fun to do.

It feels like the world stopped turning again at hearing this. I thought for sure the man would be finished with me as every guy I've ever been with was done after cumming just once. None have ever kept going once they did. Yet the Stranger feels like he's just getting started. It both scares and impresses me.

Another exceptionally long pause happens as Chuck doesn't move nor say anything. I think he is coming to terms with what is about to happen, unless he finally decides to do something. He's no doubt looking at me and what he's let happened, knowing that it's his fault.

Refusing to help him, I stay as I am, feeling dizzy as I feel the warmth of the cum on my face. The cum has started to move down now, making me feel utterly dominated as it drips off while I remain bent over. Staying like this, I feel my breasts slightly sway from the small trembling my body does.

In a way, this feels like the point of no return for Chuck. If Chuck does what the Stranger wants, then he'll prove in a concrete manner what a pussy he is. That he isn't a real man at all. That he rather hold his girlfriend down to be fucked by another man than fight for her. If he does make that choice to watch me get raped, I swear I will cum as many times as possible to make it hurt.

I nearly let out a defeated laugh when Chuck steps to my side and grabs my shoulders to stand me up, showing he is indeed going to do as the Stranger wants. That he really is that much of a cowardly prick. It crushes any possible respect I had for him.

I keep my eyes closed but don't struggle as I want to be raped now. I want the Stranger to fuck me in front of Chuck as revenge. I want him to see me get fucked, knowing he'll never get any form of sex from me ever again.

Because of this, I don't say anything nor whimper as Chuck pulls my torn top all the way down to my feet. I then feel him grab my left foot and lift it so he can peel off my pants and panties. It takes Chuck about a minute due to how bad he's shaking, but he does strip me completely. To add to his punishment, I keep my hands behind my back where the Stranger had me put them, ensuring how much of a victim I must look like.

Now that I'm no longer being held, I know I could try to attack the Stranger, or better yet, take off running...but I'm not. I want the Stranger to rape me, just to torture Chuck. My former boyfriend surely doesn't want to watch what's about to happen, but wants me to do something about it instead of him. But I'm not. I'm going to make sure he never gets the memory of me being fucked out of his head for being such a coward.

Chuck then pushes downward gently on my shoulders, still being silent. He doesn't apologize like before, nor does he make any sounds to show how sorry he is. All he does is push down, betraying me in the ultimate way as I drop to my knees. He's let his girlfriend get facefucked, then her face covered in another man's cum, now pushing her down to be raped.

In what nearly makes me laugh, Chuck tries to be gentle as he lays me on my back. He goes slow and careful, wanting to make sure I don't get hurt or lay on anything sharp, as if it mattered. I again let him do this without saying anything, acting like moldable clay in the way I don't struggle. On purpose I arch my back some to thrust my tits towards him, wanting him to see what he'll never touch again.

"Her arms, Loverboy. I want you to hold them down. I want to make sure she can't move when I rape her. And I want you to watch...or else," the Stranger warns Chuck. Chuck lets out a groan, showing how badly he doesn't want this to happen. But the coward grabs my left arm which is by my side. He pulls it out and over my head, to which he repeats this with my right.

With my hands over my head and my eyes still closed, Chuck puts his knees/legs on my hands. He does this to put his body weight on them, making sure my arms are pinned. This does hurt, but I don't care. From where he's sitting, he's going to see everything. Hell, if he leans over more, my tits may actually hit him if the Stranger fucks me hard enough.

"You know what I want to hear, whore," the Stranger states as he stands over both Chuck and me. Even with my eyes closed, I know he's looking down at both Chuck and I, physically and emotionally.

"Rape my pussy please," I say at once, knowing how it'll stab at Chuck. To accent this, I part my legs wide, as if inviting the older man to fuck my pussy. Doing this no doubt shows off my overly excited womanhood to the man, where he can plainly see how wet I am.

I hear the Stranger move, where I'm sure he's just kneeled down. Then he moves between my legs where I can sense his large body. He doesn't touch me yet, but I can feel him adjusting his clothes. I'm not sure if he's removing his pants or doing something else, but I do know I'm getting increasingly excited for what is about to happen. For some reason keeping my eyes closed is making this so much more intense.

"You know what I want to hear, Loverboy," the Stranger tells Chuck as he grabs both of my legs and lifts them so my feet are up towards the sky. When he does this, I let out a brief yelp from him touching me like this.

The Stranger then moves forward, where his body begins to press against mine as he gets in position to fuck me. Where his cock must be inches from my womanhood. Just the thought of this makes my breathing pick up.

"R-R-Rape my girlfriend," Chuck tells the Stranger, his voice still trembling with that comical fear.

The Stranger replies by laughing. It's a loud, booming laugh and I bet he's staring right at Chuck as he does it. And knowing the real Chuck now, I bet he's turned his head in shame.

I gasp loudly as the Stranger moves forward and places his cock at my entrance. My body tenses at this as he places the head of his cock between my lips. With this tensing, Chuck holds me even harder as if scared I may break loose and attack the Stranger, which will get him in trouble. I now taste the bit of cum that's dropped into my mouth from this gasp as my mouth hasn't closed yet.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," I moan as the Stranger begins to insert his cock inside of me. He does it very slowly, making a point of having me feel all that it is to have a cock enter you. Each inch that goes inside makes me moan, squirm and gasp as it is utterly amazing. Just the way it pushes me open is more than enough to make me moan.

What I am feeling is ridiculously hard to describe. The Stranger is still slowly pushing his cock inside me at a crawl, but it's so damn intense. The Stranger's cock isn't that large, but somehow it feels huge. Like his aura or confidence makes that cock twice as big to my mind. It's so much that I find myself trying to spread my legs more to take him in as if he had a horse cock.

Finally the Stranger pushes fully against me, showing that all of his manhood is inside of me now. At the feeling of his body pressing against mine, my eyes flutter uncontrollably. Not only does this happen, but my mouth opens wide to moan, causing even more cum to move inside where I taste the salty taste.

The Stranger then pulls his hips back slowly, letting his cock slide out of me at the same speed as he entered. It again is painfully slow, making me feel like I'm going mad as I need to be taken. Never has anyone ever gone this slow while having sex with me.

When the Stranger is almost out of me, he thrusts again. He does this a little bit faster, but it is still painfully slow, making it feel like beautiful torture. My eyes open wide as he does this, with the feeling being too strong for me to withhold. Emotions I've not felt before flood into me, where my eyes pop open to stare up at the Stranger. Where I want to see the man that has his cock inside me. I want to see him putting that cock in me.

In a rather pitiful move, I feel myself cum a small orgasm at what I see when I open my eyes. For the Stranger isn't looking down at me at all. He's staring directly at Chuck with a huge smile, mocking him for holding me down while another man has his cock in his girlfriend. Whoever the stranger is, he's daring Chuck to do or say something as he keeps his cock in me, proving how truly dominate he is.

Quick waves of joy move over my body, making me squirm as I have an orgasm. It's a very brief orgasm, but an orgasm all the same. This one is born not of playful taunting of my clit or pussy, but from my emotions. Where the feeling of being dominated is so powerful it brings me to climax.