Boyfriend Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the Stranger grabs hold of my legs tight and thrusts hard and fast. His powerful hips slam into my body, shoving his cock so deep inside of me I swear I feel it in my chest. Right after, he starts to fuck me. His thrusts are fast and hard, causing me to scream. The feeling of his cock rubbing against my insides like this is more than my poor body can take and I nonstop moan and scream.

"Stuff her panties in her mouth Loverboy. Shut the bitch up," the Stranger orders as he starts to pound me so hard that our bodies make a loud clapping sound. That clapping can surely be heard for miles around as loud as it is. Where it feels as if my poor pussy is being beaten.

I keep screaming as the man fucks me, where he has to feel how wet I am. That there's no trouble for him at all to slide his cock in and out of me. Where he has to be clued in that I wanted this.

Looking up as my eyes are still wide open, I see Chuck place my panties against my open mouth. My eyes look directly at him as my face is twisted in joyful pain as he starts to stuff my own panties into my mouth. As he gags me, he can see the pleasure I'm in. How this rapist is fucking me like he never could, or ever will. That this is the closest he'll ever get to my pussy.

"I'm cumming!" I yell into my gag as I feel a true orgasm about to be unleashed. It then erupts over me, boiling over like water inside a pot. Moving in primal movements, my head shakes back and forth as my back arches as my body reacts to such an intense orgasm. It's intense enough that each wave that moves over me feels like a physical presence instead of just an internal happening.

"Loverboy, put your head down. Put your fucking head down!" the Stranger barks at Chuck as my back is arched from the waves that run over me. The Stranger keeps pounding me as he order Chuck to do this, refusing to stop or slow down.

My orgasm becomes even more intense as I feel my tits start to slap Chuck's face as he is made to leans over me. I barely felt that my tits were bouncing all over from the pounding the Stranger is giving me, but now I am made very aware of them. This is because my tits bounce and slap Chuck right in the face over and over, humiliating him as he bends over. They bounce so hard that I hear the clap sound they make from the contact of hitting his face, no doubt feeling like little punches.

Ripping waves of joy flow from the back of my stomach in all directions. The pleasure those waves give goes all the way to the ends of my hair to my tippytoes, covering every inch of me. It makes my body feel like it may catch fire as I moan like crazy, having the best orgasm I've ever had. It quickly becomes more of a spiritual experience than anything chemical or physical.

Everything seems to go white as my orgasm reaches its peak, even my thoughts. I sink into the beautiful waves where all I can taste and smell is cum as my mouth and nose have cum all about them. Here I forget about who I was and what I wanted, as the only thing that matters is this pleasure.

My orgasm finally passes, where my body relaxes. My back stops arching and I plop back on the ground. When I do, I feel covered in sweat, not to mention feel very tired, like I ran a dozen marathons. But the Stranger keeps on fucking me, now lifting my ass some off the ground for better traction. He even starts to pull my ass towards him with each thrust, making his cock go even deeper inside me.

Suddenly the Stranger stops and pulls out of me. He does it so fast and sudden that I scream out "NO!" into my gag. Moving in reaction, my legs try to wrap around him to pull him back in, but he's still holding them so all that happens is it looks as if I'm still struggling. This continues as I do start to struggle, but it's because I want more. My pussy is on fire and needs to be fucked longer and harder.

"Turn her over," the Stranger grunts as he lets me go and moves back. Now no longer held by him, I uncontrollably squirm and jerk while protesting. Never have I acted like this, but I can't help it. I know it looks as if I'm struggling for this to stop, but it's the opposite. I want more. I need more. I want to leap onto him and force that cock back inside me.

Chuck struggles in his effort to turn me over once he lifts off my arms. This time when he tries to grab me, I push at him, even starting to strike him. I do this because I don't want him to touch me at all. Only the Stranger can touch me. He's the only man here.

Over and over I strike Chuck as hard as I can as he tries to flip me over by my shoulders. With my legs no longer being held, I even lift my feet to try and kick the little pussy. I even manage to turn my body some, angling so I can truly kick at Chuck with all my might.

With a face full of rage, Chuck pushes my hands and legs to the side, then leans over to the point he nearly falls into the dirt. The bastard then grabs my throat with one hand and squeezes, much like the Stranger did to him. He squeezes hard too, making it impossible to breath.

I keep hitting Chuck as he chokes me, hating that he's touching me. These blows get weaker and weaker as I start to see white on the edges of my vision from not being able to breathe. Each second that passes steals away my strength and fight as he's choking the life out of me. And from the feel of it, he may not let go.

The Stranger laughs as my own boyfriend stops choking me. He laughs that cruel and booming laugh, showing how badly he's ruined us. He keeps on laughing even when Chuck starts to flip me over.

Fighting to get breath inside my lungs, Chuck flips me over. I offer no fight as I'm turned over to be face down on the ground. Where I feel the dirt and grass under me as my naked backside is shown to the Stranger.

I try to scream as I'm suddenly lifted up by my hair but the panties in my mouth block it. The Stranger grabs a handful of my hair and starts to drag me along, where I'm so weak from being choked that I can barely grab his hand. He walks with ease holding me like this, most of my body dragging on the ground as my former boyfriend does nothing.

The Stranger finally lets my hair go, where my upper body plops onto the ground. That's when I find he's dragged me to a puddle. My face, hair and upper body go into the large puddle, splashing dirty water around as my face goes completely under.

I use my hands to pull myself up as I breathe in the dirty water for a moment. This makes me cough and spit as I wasn't expecting this at all. Just like I wasn't expecting to be dunked into a mud puddle, where my tits would be coated in mud.

The Stranger doesn't talk as he moves behind me and slides between my legs as I lay on the ground. He forces them to spread as he moves on top of me while grabbing my arms. He then yanks my arms behind my back again where he pins my wrists together at a painful angle.

My eyes roll back as I feel his cock back at my entrance. There he shoves his cock inside my pussy, making it feel like the ultimate itch has been scratched. A long moan comes out of me, showing to both men that I wanted his cock back in me. That I want him to fuck me, even if it is like this.

"Say it whore," the Stranger growls as he holds my hands and resumes fucking me in this pronebone position. He thrusts just as hard as he did before, making loud thuds as he pounds me into the ground.

Due to the puddle I have to keep my head lifted up as he fucks me, or else drown in the dirty water. Already my upper body is in the puddle, where water splashes all over with each thrust, making me feel like a barnyard animal.

"Get over here Loverboy," the Stranger orders Chuck as he furiously fucks me. I don't know where my boyfriend is, or what he is doing since the only thing I see is the creek with the moonlight shining off the water.

"Grab her hair," the Stranger orders and a moment later I see Chuck kneel in front of me. He plops down, looking utterly defeated, not to mention stupid.

Each thrust the Stranger does, I moan loudly as the pleasure is just so intense. For the first time in my life I feel like I'm being fucked raw. That he's not treating my pussy as a gentle flower but as his property to use and abuse. Where his cock is pressing against parts of my pussy I didn't know would feel so good.

"Shove her face in the mud," the Stranger orders as he repositions himself while inside me, making his cock go in an angle where it scrapes against what feels like my G spot. This makes me moan with a higher pitch as no one has ever been in this position inside me before. It is almost like a secret button as it feels like I couldn't move even if I wanted.

Everything goes black as my head is forced down into the puddle. Hands force my face down by the hair, where it does into the dirty water, cutting off my air. It was so unexpected that water goes into my open mouth, even if my panties are gagging me.

A few seconds later, my head is lifted upward, letting me breath again as my face goes out of the puddle. For a moment I blow the water that got in my mouth and nose out, feeling as if I was just waterboarded. But immediately I moan as the Stranger keeps pounding away at my pussy, using his body weight for more impact.

"Again," the Stranger demands, and my face is immediately shoved into the dirty water again. This time Chuck leaves my face under water for longer, not letting me breathe at all. Through I do get scared at this, it makes the feeling of being fucked so much more intense. It reaches a point where I moan and scream while still under the water, sending bubbles everywhere.

My head is lifted again, causing the dirty water and mud to fly everywhere as I take in all the air I can before being shoved down again. This proves to be hard, even if I'm out of the water with how I moan with what is happening to my body. My body is very much overwhelmed and I don't know how much more I can take.

I'm not sure if the Stranger tells him to, or if he does it on his own, but Chuck starts to dunk my face into the puddle over and over. He holds my hair and shoves me down repeatedly. Then after a few seconds he pulls my head back out, allowing me to breathe once again.

It's when he leaves my face under the water just a little longer than normal that I orgasm again. The waves that hit me this time make the first orgasm laughable. When my head is lifted out of the puddle, I damn near shriek as the pleasure is too intense to take. Crippling waves of joy move over my body, hitting like electro-shocks to make me jerk and twitch.

For the first time ever in my life, I feel my womanhood become flooded as I orgasm. Juices pour out in what I can only think is "squirting" as I've never done it before. This seems to make the Stanger happy as he fucks me even faster in this most degrading manner.

My orgasm is so intense my back arches again, only this time it makes my upper body lift upward. Chuck tries to push me back down, no doubt to drown me again, but this time I overpower him. My orgasm seems to give me superstrength as my back arches so much that I feel my tits start to swing and splash against the puddle.

The waves of pleasure reach their peak, where everything goes bright white. All sounds stop, I no longer taste anything nor do I physically feel anything. All at once it feels like my body becomes overloaded, where I feel a beautiful mix of pain, pleasure, joy and shame deep inside me. Where in this bliss I know I'll never be the same again. I'll never be the same because I'll never, ever cum this hard ever again.

Humiliated, I cum from being raped. I cum as my boyfriend helps this happen. I cum like the whore this monster is making me into.

When my senses seem to come back, I find that my face is back in the puddle, but unlike before, it doesn't feel like I'm being held down. A moment later, my body is pulled so that I'm on my back and out of the puddle. My body is completely limp at this, making my breathing the only sign that I'm still alive.

"Hope she's on the pill Loverboy," I hear the Stranger say above me before laughing that cruel, mocking laugh. He's clearly no longer fucking me as he stands over me.

With my head feeling like toxic waste and my body in a fog, I figure that I must have passed out. Either that or my mind got fried and stopped working for a moment. I come to this conclusion because the feeling of my body slowly returns to me, as if each part is turned back on.

My hands then move between my legs to touch my womanhood. Oh how it throbs and feels so sensitive. The more that I come back to my senses, the more I feel. Then I feel what the Stranger has done. The permanent action he's taken that will forever change my life. He's cummed inside of me.

Deep inside my pussy I feel the warmth of his cum, where I swear it feels like they are swimming to make sure I get pregnant. There's so much of it too, to the point I think it's leaking out of me. It's as if he wants to make sure Chuck is forced to raise another man's baby.

Content like never before, I lay on the ground and smile. The fact that I'm naked or out in public doesn't matter. Nor does it matter that I'm covered in dirty water and mud, not to mention the streaks of cum that are still on my face. All that matters is that I feel so sexually fulfilled. That I've been awaken in a way that I didn't think possible.

"W-W-What..." I groan as I fight to say conscious as all I want to do is sleep, but someone is dragging me. Waking up a bit, I look up to see that Chuck is dragging me by both arms. Where he is taking me, I don't know. All I do know is that the earth is scrapping my bare ass as he drags me, and the panties are still in my mouth where they are soaked with water.

"Hurry up Loverboy. Others will want to use her," I hear the Stranger bark at Chuck at some point. When he says this, I find that I'm no longer being dragged but am stationary. I must have fallen asleep again as I feel so very worn out and tired.

Opening my eyes, I see the Stranger standing by my legs. He's looking towards my head, but not at me. This makes me lift my head some to see what he's looking at. There I see Chuck kneeling next to my head, busy doing something.

Right over my head is a signpost. It's the sign that reads "No motorized vehicles allowed on trail." Only my arms are pulled on either side of the signpost, where Chuck is tying the remains of my shirt around my wrists on the other side of the sign.

I simply watch as my boyfriend wraps the scraps of my top around my wrists over and over, making sure it is tight. I keep watching as he does this, too overwhelmed to fully understand what this means. Slowly my mind is able to think where the feeling of being betrayed hits again, but it's expected now. I proceed to watch him tying my wrists, not struggling or even begging him to stop.

We both understand that he's tying me to this signpost, making it so I won't be able to leave. That I'll be stuck on the ground, on my back and naked. That anyone will be able to rape. That I'll be helpless as can be. That my boyfriend isn't just letting me get raped by one man, but by countless men.

"Good job Loverboy," the Stranger says loudly and laughs. His booming voice says this once Chuck stands up, revealing he's finished. Sure enough, looking at my wrists I see and feel them bound together tight.

"Not only did you let your girlfriend gets raped, you are making sure she gets raped all night long," the Stranger laughs. To this Chuck puts his hands to his face, clearly ashamed of himself. Any sympathy I may have had disappears as I see the erection tenting his pants.

"Come on Loverboy. I need to tie you to a tree and gag you. A little cowardly piece of shit like you might try to free her once I leave otherwise," the Stranger tells Chuck. This makes me chuckle a bit as he says this horrible insult to Chuck's face, not worried at all by anything Chuck may do.

"Get to walking," the Stranger then orders my pathetic former boyfriend. To this Chuck doesn't even give me a last look. Instead he keeps his hands to his face and turns away. He then starts to walk away, where I hear him sniffling as he cries.

The Stranger starts to walk behind Chuck, but pauses when he reaches my upper body. There he looks down at me and smiles. He doesn't say anything as he does this, just looks down at his handiwork. His eyes then look over my entire naked body where he smiles even harder as if knowing what's about to happen to me.

"Don't worry Funbags, I've pinned your exact location to my rapist friends. I'm sure it'll be a fun night, well, for them at least. It'll be a long night for you," the Stranger tells me, then laughs that mocking laugh as he walks away. My eyes follow him until he moves out of my site, oddly wanting to suck his cock again.

Left alone, I stare up at the full moon where I don't bother trying to get free. Instead I part my legs wide, making sure there's easy access to my pussy. In my strange daze, I lay here, waiting for the next rapist to find me. And I hope that wherever he ties Chuck, the little coward has to watch each man rape me.