Boyfriend Gets a Hall Pass

Story Info
A girlfriend enjoys the view.
1.3k words
4.26
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izumiyori
izumiyori
18 Followers

Beth looked out of their apartment window, eager to feel the warmth of the sun on her skin.

"It's too nice of a day to waste inside. What do you think about heading over to the park?" Beth asked, looking away from the window and into the eyes of her boyfriend.

"And what exactly will we be doing at the park?"

"I don't know, read a book? We've got plenty of those. Besides, don't you want to get some fresh air?"

Hold up. Don't you mean you think it's too nice of a day to waste inside? Because if you ask me, I think it's a perfect day to sit inside our air-conditioned apartment and watch the game with an ice-cold beer. It's a really important game, Babe," said Kevin, tilting his head to the side, as if his concluding sentence could sway her thoughts.

"What if we only stayed for like an hour?" she said with her cute little pout.

"Don't do the face. You know you have an unfair advantage?"

She nodded as she continued pouting.

She wouldn't relent. Once she had an idea in her head, it was game on. He was wrapped around her little finger, so he complied.

"Alright. Okay. I'll watch the game on my phone."

But now that they were at the park, she was regretting her decision. With her head resting in his lap, she noticed his phone was no longer in the proximity of his face.

That's when she observed him out of the corner of her eye. She followed his focused gaze and saw a curvaceous stranger.

She was walking along the path in a summer dress that covered her ass. She paused at a bench not too far from where they were lounging. Before she could set down her tote bag, a strong breeze lifted the hem of her dress, showing off her nude thong along with her ass. He licked his lips and pressed them together.

The woman sat down and pulled out a book. She diverted her attention and locked eyes with Kevin, throwing him an encouraging smile.

Noticing that Beth was looking up at him, he shook his head from his trance. He grinned down at her, not wanting to discuss the brief exchange, and kissed her forehead. He continued to sneak an occasional glance at the woman until Beth reached a boiling point.

Beth couldn't shake the thoughts that suddenly consumed her. Jealousy and curiosity crossed her, wandering her mind until she settled on a thought she couldn't let go. She wondered how she would react if she caught them in a compromising situation.

"Kev?" she asked, walking her fingers along his thigh.

"Hmm..What's up?" He said, feigning interest in the game.

"What do you think about her?"

"And who might you be referring to? He asked. He swiveled his head from left to right and shrugged his shoulders. His clueless act was terrible.

She rolled her eyes. "You've got to be kidding me. For godsakes, be fucking honest with me. You can't sit here and tell me that the woman over there isn't hot as hell," she said, pointing in her direction.

"Beth, you know it's not polite to point," he said, yanking her hand down.

"What? She can't see me."

"Beth, my sweet, I don't have a clue what you're accusing me of."

"Huh, well," she said, pointing at his bulge, "if that isn't a good indicator, I don't know what is."

He tried his best to conceal it.

"That obvious, huh?"

"Uh, yeah. Why don't you ask her what's up?"

"What are you getting at?"

"Let's see if you still got it."

"Wait. Are you giving me a hall pass?"

"If that's what you want to call it. You better get to it before you lose your chance."

"You mean you want me to get her to sleep with me? Is this some twisted trap?"

"Not in the least. Bring her back to our place. I've got some grocery shopping to do before I get back. Stall her with some small talk. I want to watch."

The bulge in his pants pulsated in response.

He stood up and looked back at Beth for one more nod of approval. "Get to it. I'll be home in about 30 minutes," she said with her last bit of encouragement.

She folded up the blanket and watched her boyfriend tentatively walk over to the woman.

Beth half hoped the woman would refuse to speak to him, like there was some woman-to-woman honor code. But the buxom stranger was definitely not a part of that unspoken rule. She invited him to sit next to her and turned towards him. She arched her back in an imperceptible motion seen by Beth, so he could enjoy the view of her cleavage from a much better vantage point.

Beth had set things in motion. There was no turning back. If she couldn't handle what was about to transpire, it would all be her fault, but if she could, what kind of girlfriend would that make her?

Her heart skipped a beat with a giddiness she hadn't expected.

She meandered around the grocery store and took her time in the wine section. Her mind flitted between rage and wonder, before she finally settled on a pinot grigio.

Her phone buzzed and illuminated with a text from Kevin, "Otw home," with a winky face emoji.

When she arrived home, she walked to their partially cracked bedroom door. Beth could hear them whispering, unable to make out their words.

As if on cue, Kevin pulled the woman close to him and gave her ass a couple of two-handed smacks while they kissed. She unzipped his jeans and took his cock into her hands. But rather than seek his own pleasure, he turned her around, giving her soft staccato kisses along her collarbone and neck.

While nibbling her earlobe with his teeth, he traced his fingers along her sides, eliciting soft giggles from the beautiful stranger. With his hands over the fabric of her dress, he pulled down the front of her dress, exposing her creamy breasts.

Walking towards the wall, he ripped off her thong and spread her cheeks. He teased her wet pussy with his tip, giving her a little taste of what was to come. She pushed against the wall, wagging her ass out, aching for him to please her.

"Oh God, fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Say please."

"Please," she said between moans. "I want to feel your cock inside me."

"Say it again."

"Ahh, please, please fuck me," she begged.

"Remember, Beth's watching."

The other woman released a low, sensuous moan with her eyes closed while he shoved his throbbing cock into her. Her eyes widened as she pushed her ass back against him, rocking her pelvis to meet his thrusts.

"Damn, you're so fucking wet. Your pussy's so tight," he said, slapping the firm curve of her ass.

"I love how big and hard you are inside me," she said, leaning back against his chest.

Kevin spanked her ass harder, pressing his cock deeper inside.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop, I'm about to..." she moaned, over and over.

"Do you want me to cum in you?"

"Yes, I want you to fill my wet pussy," she said as she reached her orgasm.

He held her hips as he pounded harder into her. She covered her mouth and tried to suppress a scream as her orgasm subsided.

"I'm about to," he groaned.

He clasped her waist and unloaded his seed into her. He held her to him and kissed her lips gently before pulling himself away, leaving her pussy dripping with his cum.

Beth leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath. She felt like she was going to faint. Her heart was racing. She could feel the heat of her arousal rising in to her cheeks.

As she fanned herself, she considered rewarding Kevin with another hall pass. Perhaps their guest wouldn't mind staying for dinner and possibly dessert?

izumiyori
izumiyori
18 Followers