Boyfriend Material Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Glorious. That was the word Malcolm was thinking at that moment, as he felt Kelly pulsing rhythmically around him. She really was. Glorious. So pretty and pale and seemingly pure. With the cutest little breasts he had seen since junior high, and a tiny little waist and tummy, and that plump little rear end that was jiggling every time his hipbones smashed into it. And the slick, velvety pussy of a full-grown woman, caressing his shaft with every stroke.

Absolutely glorious.

And then he was cumming, spurting into her, filling her with his semen. Again. As he planned to do every chance he got, as long as he could.

Spent, he lingered over her, feeling his heart pound in his rib cage between her shoulder blades. Then he pulled out, took his weight on his knees, and began to kiss his way down her spine, while she shivered and purred.

He reached her buttocks and kissed his way down and across each of them, until his mouth was at the very bottom, where her cheeks met the backs of her thighs, an inch from her swollen and fragrant pussy. Then he drew the tender flesh there between his lips, and bit her, marking her.

She whimpered, but did not object this time. Either she didn't plan on Rory finding that spot this weekend. Or she had forgotten all about him.

12