All Comments on 'Boyfriend Material'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic theme

litlbulllitlbull9 months ago

Great start of a modern marriage! Can't wait for next chapter 😁

peasant001peasant0019 months ago

I like everything about this - the characters, the premise, the potential for hurt/heartbreak/turmoil... It's like honey to me, sweet and addicting. I love the places your muse takes you, Rimbaud. Stoke those fires.

PrfsrPrfsr9 months ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, as others have said, a superb premise, beautifully executed as always. Please develop it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Further to my earlier comment, I found myself thinking about this story, off and on, all day. One part of it that really resonated with me is the way Malcolm appeals to Kelly sexually - in other words she likes him fucking her - not despite, but because, of things about his character his arrogance - that she does not like very much. This rang a very arousing bell for me. My wife, back in her deliciously promiscuous undergraduate days when she fucked a lot of guys, eagerly offered herself on several occasions over a couple of years to a mutual acquaintance who neither of us liked very much. We agreed he was an arrogant prick, in fact. But he had just the kind of breezy confidence, verging on dominance, that Malcolm shows in this story, and which Kelly finds sexually appealing. My Kate found that she was tuned on by succumbing to our acquaintance's arrogant [and sexually selfish] demands, and I was turned on by her willingness to submit herself to him - and by the fact that he knew that I knew that he was fucking my girlfriend more or less whenever he wanted to, which of course only increased his arrogance towards us both. . So maybe our Rory has a treat in store...

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months agoAuthor

Well, I'm pleased to see that this little experiment has intrigued several of you. Like a lot of my stories, it wasn't conceived as the start of anything ... and it's not based on anything real (so far as I know). I was just intrigued by the notion of how young (or fresh) infatuation can cause us to project our own expectations on people who may not be exactly what we are imagining they are. For worse, or for better. But I've decided I like these characters, so there's more on the way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More on the way! Great news Rimbaud…looking forward to the next chapter. But …please don’t neglect Ryan, Michelle and John!

ikypsikyps8 months ago

amazing start! what a great idea for a story. can't wait to see where this goes.

arisingsirenarisingsiren7 days ago

Engaging and irresistible. I love how you expressed the course of Kelly’s feelings and emotions throughout this sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES