Boyfriend Meets My Parents. Again.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For real?" I asked, still not believing her.

"For real. I don't know if I'm truly bisexual, but I'm definitely curious. A few months after the first time with Lana, I told your father that I wanted to have two men at the same time. We talked it out, talked about the kind of guy I was looking for, and then put some feelers out there. Most of the guys were...let's say...not winners. Finally, and it took a lot longer than it did to find Lana, we found this mature, handsome married gentleman in his mid-20's. He, too, was trying to experience new things. Unlike us, he wasn't doing it with his wife, nor had her permission."

I did the math in my head. Will's son would have been two or so.

"At first, that turned us off from him. We didn't want to break up a marriage or play with drama. But John...he eventually won us over. He was very busy so setting up a time to meet was difficult and we knew that if we had to cancel, we would probably have to wait another few months. We nearly had to cancel, too. Your sister had made plans to stay the weekend at the beach with friends and we worried about leaving you home alone. But you promised that you could handle it and, to be honest, we let our excitement win in the end. By this point, your father was even looking forward to it.

"That evening, we met John. He was everything and more that we expected him to be. He made the first move, kissing me. He was so good at kissing that if there were any concerns about what this could all mean, they evaporated. I needed this man. I had to have him inside of me."

She looked my way for a second. If it wasn't for the darkness, I bet I would see her blush.

"It wasn't just me, by the way. Your father had been getting excited about the idea of not just including another man, but also being with another man."

"Wait, what?"

"I know that's surprising," she said. "But like I told you, we were pushing ourselves to be open to new things. John...err, Will...undressed me and took me to the bed. While I had some me time, both your father and Will got undressed. Will joined me in bed and eventually slid down my body to go down on me. Your father moved to my head and I started to suck him. Eventually, after I came for the first time - first of many - your father suggested that Will move around his body so that he was laying on the bed and resting his head on my leg as he continued to eat me out. Then your father moved so that I was still sucking on him, but that he could reach Will's cock to suck him as well. We were this triangle of pleasure. Thank God for California Kings."

She laughed and despite my horror at imagining the scene, I couldn't hold back a chuckle. And the shocking thing was that the horror was also short-lived.

"Your father told Will to fuck me and he did. We had brought condoms and completely didn't use them, which was idiotic. Your father disappeared from my view and it wasn't until Will told me that Daniel was licking his ass and balls that I knew where he went. Every now and then, he'd pull Will from my pussy and suck him as well."

Mom's voice was changing. She was no longer looking my way and her body started to rock. It was only the smallest of movements, but I couldn't help but notice it.

"When Will told us he was about to cum, Daniel begged him to unload in my pussy. Again, he wasn't wearing a condom. It was so dumb, but honestly, in the moment, I wanted nothing more than for him to fill me up. Once he did and pulled out, your father cleaned his cock before going down on me. Then your father started to fuck me. We both took turns going down on Will - even at the same time - before Will was ready to go again. He lubed me up and stuck his thick cock into my ass. Holy hell, I went crazy. Your father and I had experimented with a dildo in my pussy while he fucked my ass, but it wasn't like having two men at the same time. If you ever get a chance...I highly recommend it."

In a way, I felt like Mom had been waiting ten years to tell this story. If I wasn't there, she probably would be masturbating while relaying the events of that night. And while I was still upset about the whole thing, my body was reacting, too.

"I felt so full. When they got close to orgasming, I wanted them both to cover my face. I kept playing with myself as they stroked their cocks - I even took both of them into my mouth at the same time. Finally, your father blew his load and then Will followed. I couldn't even open my eyes after it was done. In our dirty pictures folder, there are a few pics of just how I looked."

I couldn't get the image out of my head no matter how hard I tried. I rarely let Will finish on my face. It's a special occasion. But the idea of being on my knees with two men covering my face in juice...I just couldn't think about anything else.

"When they were done, your father kissed me, which pushed me over the edge and I came again. They helped me to the shower. It was barely big enough for the three of us and I sucked on your father while Will again fucked me. They hadn't yet cum again. We left the shower and I climbed on top of Will's cock with your father licking my pussy and Will's dick. When Will was ready to blow again, your father ripped him from my pussy and sucked Will off the rest of the way. We kissed with what was left of Will's cum still in your father's mouth."

She was reliving that night in her head and she gripped the steering wheel hard.

"Your dad only came twice that night. We were older. But Will seemed to cum-and-cum. The second time Daniel came, though, was quite memorable. I begged Will to fuck Daniel's ass while we 69'd. Will was a little hesitant, but eventually gave in. You see...your father, typically with a lot of alcohol involved, liked to occasionally have a dildo slide into his ass. That night, he took a real cock. He blew his load into my mouth. We washed up again in the shower before Will fucked my ass again. God, he felt so thick."

She took a deep breath and seemed to come back to reality as her eyes opened. She looked only briefly at me before turning back away.

"I...probably shouldn't have been that...willing to share everything with you."

"It's okay," I said softly, keenly aware of how my pussy was rocking. "I think you've been waiting to tell someone that story for ten years. But did you ever see Will again?"

"Nope," she replied sadly. "Nor did we take another male lover. In a way, the night was perfect and we knew that doing it again with someone else...it just wouldn't be the same."

She stared at me in the dark and reached out to grab my hand.

"We occasionally reached out to the e-mail address we had, but eventually, the e-mails turned up returned. All we had was a name - John - and a few extremely dirty pictures. It's not like we could track him down. For a decade, we hadn't seen him since he left us naked and thoroughly satisfied in that hotel room. Until tonight."

"Until tonight," I agreed.

"At first, your father and I were convinced we were wrong. But then...well...it became too obvious to deny. Will was John. John was Will. And I had to tell you that I knew him. Again, I probably shouldn't have told you every graphic detail, though. I'm sorry about that."

"Like I said, It seemed like you needed to share every perverted thing from that night," I pointed out.

She sighed. "It's one of the greatest nights of my life and it was impossible to share with someone. I tried to anonymously tell the story online on some sex-related message boards, but it was nothing like telling a person who knows you what happened." She shook her head.

We sat in that deserted parking lot for a few more minutes as we considered everything. Finally, I asked, "what do I do now?"

"That's up to you, baby."

"You're no help," I replied. "Mom, it's hard enough introducing a guy to your parents. Harder still when he's so much older than you. And now, when I was still just a preteen, he was off fucking my parents? Before I found that out, I saw Will and I officially moving in together. Maybe even getting married down the line. But now? It's...a lot to take in."

Mom reached over to again hold my hand. She squeezed in softly a few times. It seemed like she was trying to consider the right words to say. Finally, they came. "Listen, I understand this whole thing is shocking. I don't know if there is a way back from it. I wish I could tell you that there is. Or that there isn't. I wish I could give you a definitive answer to your future with Will, but that answer...it's up to you and it's up to him. Whatever you decide, I support you 100%. I'm sorry we put you in this position. In a million years, I never thought our one night with John would ever hurt anyone else. I hope you can forgive me."

I reached over to unbuckle my seatbelt to make it easier to move in for a hug. She held me tightly. I cried a few tears and she told me it was going to be okay and that she loved me.

Still hugging her, I asked, "did Will leave?"

Pulling away slightly, she replied, "He was still at the house when I left."

I don't know if it was the need to find some comic relief in this stressful situation, but I found myself saying, "You sure it's wise to leave your husband alone with someone he fucked the last time they were together?"

She laughed and said that she hadn't considered that.

"We better get home," I said, reaching again for the seatbelt.

While the silence returned, mimicking the first few minutes after Mom picked me up, I was no longer furious and sad. Instead, I wondered if there was a road back for Will and me. Sure, it would be weird, but in the end, nobody had done anything wrong. My parents chose to have sex, together, with another person and Will just happened to be that person. And because he had used a different name and had a limited online presence, they weren't trying to hide that they knew one another from me - they simply didn't think I was now with the same guy my parents had been with for one amazing night. After all, the odds of that happening were ridiculously slim, right? Maybe there was still hope? I did love Will in the end. Did anything else really matter?

The answer was yes. Of course, it mattered that he had slept with my parents. But in the span of a few minutes, I was no longer so sure it was over and at least saw a path to continuing my relationship with the best man I had ever met.

When we arrived home, Will's car was still in the driveway. That made me happy. At least, he hadn't left and maybe we could try to talk things out. Holding Mom's hand, we went to the front door and entered. The house smelled amazing from Mom's superb cooking, which was going to waste because we weren't eating it yet.

"I'll start warming up the food again," she said as she walked to the kitchen. "Maybe they're outside?"

I nodded. I went to the closet near the front door and found one of my hoodies still hanging up there. Carrying it, I walked toward the French doors near the dining room that led outside. I moved one of the drapes to the side and could see Dad and Will near the fire pit that was lit.

My hand was on the door knob, but I was stuck in place by what I saw.

My father was on his knees between my boyfriend's legs. The darkness outside dashed any hope of seeing details from a distance, but I didn't need a spotlight on them to recognize what Dad was doing. He was sucking my boyfriend's dick while Will smoked one of the joints he had packed "to deal with the anxiety" of meeting my parents. I laughed when he told me that and assured him that he wouldn't need it. "If not, we'll have high-as-fuck sex when we get back," he joked at the time.

I didn't know how long they had been doing this. Did they start up as soon as Mom left? Or had they just started? Maybe the weed had lowered their inhibitions to the point where they agreed to such a risky endeavor. Or maybe they just wanted to relive the past as much as Mom wanted to tell the story of how they met in the first place.

Whatever the case, Dad had built a pretty good rhythm. To say I was shocked is an understatement. Not so much that Dad had some bi-curiosity because Mom had already told me about that. No, I was still shocked because they decided to do this despite the fact that I could return home at any time. Maybe they thought they would have heard us and could easily hide what they had been doing.

Clearly, they were fools.

I nearly jumped when I felt Mom's presence behind me. "They out there?" she whispered. I couldn't speak so I pulled the drape a little more to the side to let her see. She gasped. Then, under her breath, she hissed, "those morons!"

I had to agree. This was reckless. Fortunately, the fenced-in backyard provided enough privacy so that neighbors wouldn't be able to see what was happening. That didn't change the fact that this was still crazy behavior from both of them.

Swallowing and licking my lips to make it easier to talk, I whispered, "I didn't think my joke would come true." My throwaway comment about leaving Dad alone with Will wasn't supposed to be foreshadowing.

Mom replied, "Yep! Such a dumb mistake on my part."

After a few more seconds of watching them, I asked, "Are you mad? I mean, Dad's technically cheating on you."

Her hand went around my waist as we grouped together at the door. Softly, near my ear, she replied, "I know this may sound strange, but no. I'm mad at them for being so stupid, but I'm not upset with your father for sucking Will's cock without clearing it beforehand. I probably shouldn't say this - I probably shouldn't have said a lot of things tonight - but we have talked a lot about that night with Will over the last decade and how hot it made me to see your father suck dick."

Her comment didn't so much surprise me, but I noticed how we were now swaying a little bit. It was like an unspoken dance. Her other hand moved to grab my untouched hip, now holding me close as we watched the scene further.

"Occasionally," she said, her hot breath against my neck. I shivered in response. "Your father likes for me to put a strap-on and roleplay as Will. Well, as John, I guess. He sucks the strap-on before begging me to fuck him again."

Up until tonight, I didn't know that the thought of two men together would be such a turn-on. Whenever I had considered threesomes or group sex before, the men were always completely focused on my pleasure. I had thought of - many times - having sex with another woman, but never the idea of two men playing with one another. Just seemed off-putting in a way. But as I watched the two of them together, I got it. I understood why Mom was hot watching them. Something deep inside of me, which I never knew was there, was quite excited by the sight of these two older men - one sucking the other.

Weirder still that the man on his knees was my father. The same man who taught me his "patented hook shot" while we played basketball. The same man who always made me feel safe when he wrapped his strong arms around me. But here he was on his knees sucking my boyfriend's cock while his wife watched - the same wife who apparently fucked his ass with a strap-on.

The same wife - the same woman who gave birth to me - who absentmindedly was rubbing my side while her breath made me tremble as our bodies rocked together. In a way, I was overwhelmed by everything. As foreign as the idea of watching two men engaged in a sexual act was to me, the possibility of involving my parents in something sexual was unthinkable. Again, I knew my parents had sex. Mom just got through the story of how they knew Will. But the theoretical part of them being sexual beings was different than the fact that Mom's fingers had snaked under my blouse and were rubbing my side and moving up. I felt a voice telling me to pull away. To run away.

Yet, I leaned into her hand as we watched Dad's head continue to bob in Will's lap.

"What do you think?" she asked.

In another circumstance, I might have rolled my eyes. I was pretty sure that Mom knew exactly what I thought. She knew I was turned on. Hell, I was probably dripping. But I tried to fumble a response nevertheless. "I guess I am surprised."

"Surprised?" she asked. Again, her breath on my ear gave me goosebumps. "I told you all about Will and your father."

"I know, Mom," I replied, feeling the strangest sense of the word, "Mom," having more of a lover context than a parental one. "But seeing it? With you so close? I'm surprised I haven't made a Rory-sized hole in the wall."

Her hand inched up until her thumb was touching the side of my bra. I gasped and reflexively put a hand against the French door as we continued to watch Dad enjoy the taste of Will's cock.

"I bet I know why," Mom said. She pressed harder against me and I found myself pushing my ass back against her. "I bet that you are a lot more like me than maybe we ever knew."

She kissed the skin where my neck met my shoulder and, though I wasn't particularly sensitive at that spot, I moaned.

"Baby, you have a dirty side, don't you? Maybe you didn't even really know. But when pushed into a perverse situation, your body reacts, doesn't it? You feel warm, your blood feels hot, and your sweet little cunt starts leaking. Am I right?"

"Mom..." I whispered.

"Should I find out? Should I check to see just how wet you are watching your father suck your boyfriend's cock? How deliciously tasty you've become with me so close to you?"

"Please..." I said, not even knowing what I was asking for.

"I bet if I check, you'll be just as wet as I am right now, baby." She again kissed me, this time licking and sucking at the side of my neck while her hand moved to glide over my right breast, sending me into a frenzy. "Your mom is ready to explode. I wonder if you are, too."

The urge to run was still there, yet as her hand headed down my tummy, I found myself going crazy with anticipation. Both of my hands went flat around the drapes covering the window, though making sure to pull them open enough for both of us to keep an eye on the scene outside. I shivered and moaned as her hand continued his slow descent. Her tongue licked at my neck before she sucked on it.

The story from earlier, Dad and Will outside, and now Mom behind me had me completely on edge. I could no longer think or even consider the ramifications of what was happening. Mom's hand reached the top of my slacks and I found myself begging her "please" again, though this time, I was hyper-aware of exactly what I was asking for. Without thinking, as I watched Dad stroke my boyfriend's delicious penis, I reached over and helped Mom unbutton my pants. My hand soon pressed against the cool glass underneath the drape, pulling it open even more as my forehead began to rest against it, my breath fogging up the glass. Mom skillfully unzipped my pants before her palm was flat against the lower part of my tummy as she pushed down, underneath my soaked panties, and down, down, down...

Like a firework went off, I came as soon as her fingers touched my pussy. My hips violently rocked, my ass pressing hard against her cunt as if seeking out a cock she didn't have. My eyes were closed as I tried to control my sounds, but my pussy was convulsing and humming so much. I had never cum this quick and as Mom easily pushed a finger inside of me, I knew a second orgasm was going to follow soon.

"Another," I breathlessly pleaded. Then, I added, "finger."

"You are so fucking wet, baby," she said near my ear, her tongue snaking out to lick at the lobe. Her other hand had been at my hip, but it now came up my body to grab at my bra-covered breasts. Mom's tits are bigger than mine, though she blames (or credits?) pregnancy for that. But I've mostly been okay with my 36C tits that are bigger than most, but not too large on my frame. I was wearing a lacy bra underneath my blouse - it matched my now-saturated panties. It was supposed to be a surprise for Will. A present to him for dealing with meeting my parents. Now, Mom was pulling the bra down enough to expose my left breast. She lightly squeezed my whole tit before her forefinger and thumb sought out my hard nipple. As she tweaked it, I moaned and put my head back.