Boyfriend Meets My Parents. Again.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I growled back at her and turned to find her lips. It was a bit of an uncomfortable reach, but I made it work and our tongues wrestled with one another as she continued to toy with my hypersensitive nipples. Will's perfect dick stretched my pussy as I rolled my hips and let my ass fly up-and-down.

For a moment, I forgot about my father. Then, as I opened my eyes following my mother pulling away, I was welcomed to the sight of my dad's dick only an inch or two from my wet lips. He was standing on the sofa and the mushroom head of his circumcised cock glistened with precum. It wasn't as long, nor as thick, as Will's. Yet, it looked just as delicious and I felt my insides seem to explode in a series of shocks as my tongue slid over the bottom of the helmet. Mom made some sort of odd cry as I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his cock. I don't know if it was surprise, hesitance, or a new hunger. Or, as my brain wandered for a moment, maybe Mom had always fantasized about this moment. Not the Will part, but seeing her baby girl suck her daddy's cock. The way she trembled behind me made me think I was on to something.

Just as I had forgotten my father for a moment, I had almost lost track of the fact that my boyfriend's dick was deeply embedded inside of me. I stopped moving as more of my father's cock plunged into my mouth. I felt Will push me up. Not off of him, but up enough for him to gain some leverage. Mom got the idea quicker than I did and wrapped an arm around my tummy to hold me in place as Will began to fuck my cunt. His ass pushed up, off the couch, so that his tool could slide deeper before pulling away and repeating the process. I was a mere sex doll and I couldn't have been happier.

With my responsibilities minimal, I concentrated - through the immense pleasure - on sucking my dad. I looked up, over his slightly protruding gut, to find his eyes. It was weird at that moment. He looked at me with the same tenderness and love he had always looked at me with. Yet, the words coming from his mouth were completely different. "God, I've pictured this for a long time," he said in a harsh whisper as his well-maintained pubic hair tickled my nose. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Me neither," my mom admitted. I could only imagine my previous thought was completely true. My perverted parents had wanted me. I was forbidden. There was no way they could ever have me or even approach a situation where it was possible. Until Will. Like he had all those years ago, Will had helped my parents live out a fantasy.

I pulled his cock from his mouth, taking a moment to fully enjoy the feeling of Will's dick as it drove me completely crazy, before slipping down to lick at Dad's shaved balls. I asked, before sucking one of the sacs with hunger, "You imagined your little girl doing this?"

Dad groaned loudly and Will chuckled.

I bathed Daddy's big balls with my tongue and lips, alternating licks, kisses, and sucks as I kept stroking his cock, dripping in saliva and precum. The poor old man somehow seemed to harden even more in my hand.

"Or maybe you pictured me doing this?" I asked. I slowly dragged my tongue from his sac, all the way up every hot inch of the bottom of his cock, before swirling the tongue over the hypersensitive head. He cried out and Mom growled behind me. It was completely primal.

"Or - and be honest, Daddy - did you just think about what it would feel like when I did this like the slutty sweet daughter you want me to be." And with that, I quickly swallowed every inch of his cock. I'm not as gifted as Mom and I gagged some, but I fought the urge and reveled in the way he shook from my efforts. Meanwhile, almost suddenly, I found myself coming as the rest of my body was continuing to rock from Will's never-ending assault with his large tool. It was like my brain was struggling to keep up with the debauchery.

I could tell Dad was close. Yet, my brain flashed with dirtier thoughts. I wanted to be filled by cock. I wanted to be double penetrated - an idea I had barely ever even considered prior. An even dirtier idea of riding my father while Mom fucked my ass with the strap-on she mentioned having. Meanwhile, Will would fuck my mouth. God, I wanted all of it.

But that would have to wait. There was no way we could live out every dirty fantasy tonight. There would be more nights to come for us, I was sure.

For now, though, I grabbed my father's dick firmly by the root and stroked him furiously while keeping the head inside my mouth, swirling my devilish tongue over it. My knees were weak and I was grateful Mom was there to hold me in place. Her nipples pressed firmly against my back and every so often, she would kiss my neck or lick at my ear. With Dad close to orgasm, she reached over and played with his balls while spurring him on.

"Do it, baby. Feed our daughter. Give her your load. She wants it. She fucking needs it!"

I hummed in agreement.

"Give her every last drop."

A few moments later, he did just that. My dad's body jerked and his cum started to fill my mouth. I swallowed a big gulp before he filled it once more. I closed my eyes, savoring everything - his taste, Mom's moans behind me, and my boyfriend's cock inside me. This was complete nirvana. Swallowing again, I tried to coax that last drop Mom spoke of by swirling my tongue and sucking at the head. Dad's orgasm was mostly complete, but I got a little more.

Mom pulled me away with some degree of force because I wasn't letting that daddy dick go very easily. Suddenly, her lips were on mine and her tongue was half-way down my throat. I moaned into her mouth and slid my tongue against hers. Seconds later, she pulled away. "Didn't I teach you to share?" she asked with a faux look of disapproval. Then she smiled and kissed me again.

Less pre-occupied, I could focus again on Will as he seemed to fuck me endlessly. Once Mom let me free, I met Will's thrusts. Putting my hands on his shoulders, I gave him back everything he was giving me. He surprised me by pulling me down for a kiss despite just seeing me eat cum. It made me even more excited by the dirtiness of the whole thing and I sped up my movements. He let me take over and I fucked him wildly, needing him to fill my cunt with as much juice as my father had just deposited into my tummy. He grabbed my breasts roughly in his big hands, capturing a nipple between his thumb and the rest of the hand. As if I needed any more stimulation, he attacked my neck, kissing and sucking.

With my head moving to the side, I looked more and saw Mom sitting on Dad's face. I wanted to see her get fucked, but I was feeling selfish. There was no way I was giving up Will until he gave me what was rightfully mine. She smiled at me as she rode Dad's talented tongue. She was too far away to lean over to kiss me, but she did hold out a hand and I reached over to grasp it.

"You look so beautiful," she said.

"As do you," I replied.

I could tell Will was close. His breath often catches in his throat several times when he orgasms. And knowing that was enough to put me over the edge once more. My pussy muscles tightened and contracted and Will grunted loudly. Suddenly, his hands went to my ass and he took back over, thrusting up hard to slam his cock deep inside my cunt as it spasmed around his tool. I tightened my grip on Mom's hand and she seemed to do the same either from reacting to me or cumming herself. As my pussy milked his dick, I could still fill it expand before finally hot liquid spilled into me. Will spastically moved, his cock jerking in-and-out seemingly moving randomly. He had already given Dad a nice load so I knew he wasn't going to bathe the walls of my cunt with a ridiculous amount of juice, yet based on how many times he jerked inside of me, it was still a nice amount.

Time again seemed to grind to a halt. I opened my eyes to look over at Mom. Her eyes were closed as she came down from the pleasure Dad gave her. I smiled at the scene before looking back at Will. He looked elated and I kissed him softly. His dick continued to pulse and my pussy did the same.

I don't know when she got up. I didn't know she had until I heard her voice.

"Come here, Rory," I heard distantly. I cleared my head to see that Mom had laid down on the floor. "Let me clean up his mess."

Honestly, I didn't want to move, but Mom looked too excited to deny her what she wanted. Steadying myself as I slowly got to my feet and disengaged from Will, I made the very short trek over to where Mom was laying. It was just a couple of feet, but in my condition, it felt like a journey. I turned back toward Will and matched his smile with mine. Focusing again on Mom, I delicately crouched down. She reached up to steady me and bring me closer. She moaned and remarked how she could see his cum. Unsurprisingly, I felt her tongue slide between my folds yet again. She made a grunting noise and went to work. I looked back to Will and saw my father back between his legs, cleaning him up as well.

We again smiled dumbly at each other as my parents serviced us.

------------------------------

Two days later, Will backed out of my parents' driveway and we drove away. It had been a weekend to never forget for all of us. I had fucked my father. I had also watched my boyfriend fuck my father. As Dad watched us from a chair, Mom ate me out while Will fucked her ass. And we suggested many more fun combinations.

We also did the normal stuff like going out to dinner. Earlier, a few hours before we left, Mom and I were doing some antique shopping while Dad and Will sat home and watched basketball. All in all, I've had much worse experiences introducing boys to my parents.

A week later, Will asked me to marry him.

"Part of the reason I wanted to meet your father was to ask his blessing," he told me after I said yes. "Of course, I didn't expect what happened next. But I did get his blessing eventually."

"Oh?"

"Yep," he replied with a kiss. "But I'm not calling him Dad so don't even think about that."

He laughed before giving me another kiss. Immediately, I wondered what his reaction would be if I suggested bringing Mom and Dad on the honeymoon with us.

Thank you for reading. Feel free to rate and comment. I will be adding some author's notes about this story in the coming days to my blog. Check out my bio for the link and give me a favorite if you liked the story.