Boyfriend Meets My Parents. Again.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she followed up on my previous request by adding a second finger inside of me while her thumb gilded against my clit, driving me closer and closer to another explosion. I moved my pelvis against her fingers, fucking her back as she sawed two digits back-and-forth inside my wet, tight channel. I didn't want to close my eyes even though the sight of my dad sucking off my boyfriend still surprised and excited me. Yet, the intensity of my mother's fingers and lips were too much as I closed my eyes and concentrated on keeping my knees from collapsing.

I was so close to cumming again that I made a loud whining sound as Mom pulled her fingers from my pussy. I was about to take over for her when I felt her hands press against me. She pushed on my upper back and I closed the small amount of distance between my body and the door. My nipples brushed against the cold window through the blouse as I was now hunched over at an angle. I could sense Mom squatting behind me and even saw movement in the reflection. I felt her roughly pull at my slacks and the underwear, sending them quickly into a pile at my feet. For a moment, my anxiety increased dramatically. Fingers and dirty talk are one thing, but now my pussy - not to mention, my asshole - were on vivid display for my mother and with me bent over, they were both easily accessible.

Mom didn't give me much time to try to think myself out of this situation, though. I felt her tongue slide from my clit down to my hole, undoubtedly collecting a lot of my juice on the way and tasting me. I had never been more turned on in my life than this one moment. Forcing my eyes open for only a second, I saw my father continue to suck my boyfriend. From my angle, I couldn't get a good look, but from his hand movements, I could tell Dad was also stroking his own cock. What had happened to my perfectly normal family?

In my wildest days, I had only gone so far as to kiss another girl. Now, I was getting my pussy so perfectly eaten out by my own mother of all people. Despite all of that, I was not apprehensive. Rather, I was incredibly excited. I wanted more and more.

My eyes closed again in a hurry as Mom's assault on my pussy increased in intensity. Her hands went to my ass, spreading my cheeks. I opened my legs as far as possible, though my pants were still at my ankles and limited my movement. Despite that, Mom was getting her tongue right where I needed it. It touched and teased my clit, forcing my entire body to react with mini-vibrations every time. While not as pleasurable, the way her tongue swirled into my vagina drove me crazy because I knew she was eating up my pussy juices that were dripping. All I wanted was to cum again and very soon, I did.

As I squeezed my eyes shut and reached behind me to grab mom roughly from behind her head, I pressed her hard against me. The tip of her tongue occasionally grazed my clit, drawing sharp intakes of breath as I also cried out and shook. Her hands grabbed and squeezed at my rear. With her so close, I could feel her nose sliding between my crack. I had never felt so exposed, yet I wasn't thinking about how that could be a problem. I was merely focused on just how good this moment felt.

I finally relaxed and released my mother, but she merely dove toward my clit again. For several minutes, she took me over the edge and quickly brought me right back. My knees were wobbly, my vision was blurred, and my inner thighs were absolutely drenched. But occasionally, when I could focus enough, I would look out toward the patio. Up until recently, probably due to the chill in the air that the fire was trying its best to fight, my boyfriend had remained clothed with only his cock pulled from his pants for my father to suck on. But now, the pants were pulled down, still attached to one ankle while the other leg was free. And as Mom continued her assault on my cunt, I watched my boyfriend push my father south. At first, I thought he wanted Dad to suck at his balls. But as I concentrated harder on watching the debauchery outside, I finally understood why Will was holding his leg up. He was giving my father easier access to his asshole.

Yet again, I came on my mother's tongue that never seemed to get tired.

Rimming wasn't a completely foreign concept for me. It had been prior to Will, though. He used to chuckle and talk about how he felt bad that he was corrupting such an innocent beauty when we did something new. My sex life before him had been so paint-by-the-numbers. Will taught me that I could enjoy giving head because of the power it gave me. He toyed with me in public, loving both my nervousness and excitement at the idea of being caught. I am still not great with dirty talk, but I've gotten far more vocal about what I want. And yes, on a couple of occasions, Will flirted with rimming. It was only on me and didn't last long. It was as if he was just testing the waters. I tensed up, though I didn't particularly dislike the idea. He never brought up the subject of me doing it to him, though. That must have been difficult because, judging by the smile on his face, he liked being rimmed quite a good deal.

My hand on my mother's head tightened, gripping her and pulling her away from my dripping pussy that was overheated. She made a noise as if to say, "why did you do that?" With surprising speed, I stepped out of my underwear and slacks and kicked them to the side. Her hands were still on my ass, though I still took my other hand and grabbed one cheek. She thought I was trying to hold her hand and attempted to interlock fingers, but I pulled my cheek roughly to the side, exposing my asshole further. I don't know what my mother thought in those few nanoseconds, but she did make a sound of surprise when I pulled her face toward my ass roughly. However, she quickly understood what I wanted. As I watched my boyfriend get his ass eaten by my father, my mother's tongue pressed against my asshole with no sign of reluctance. I was surprised I didn't orgasm just from the thought.

Mom was no rimming virgin - that much was clear. She growled and pressed the tip of her tongue against my hole, making me coo in response. Her hands dug into the meaty flesh of my ass, desperate to hold onto anything as she enthusiastically ate my forbidden spot. My pussy gushed even with no direct stimulation. Holy fuck, I was going absolutely crazy.

My mind was jumbled and I struggled to hold onto any thought for long as mom's tongue seemed to never tire despite its nearly constant usage for the last several minutes. I cried out, reveling further in the debauchery. Mom made some primal noises that I had never heard from another person. It was as if my ass was the most delicious thing she had ever feasted upon.

I realized I was closing my eyes tightly as I focused on the pleasure. I wanted to see what Will and my father were doing now. I knew his stamina was incredible, but every man has to cum eventually and I needed to see that. Would he paint my daddy's face? Would he force him to swallow? I had to know. Forcing my eyes open as I breathed deeply against the glass, I tried to see, but my vision was blurry. I had to wait for it to focus which wasn't easy as I felt mom slide a hand from my ass to my cunt and two fingers push inside of me.

When the blurriness finally subsided, I caught my breath. Not only because Mom was pushing against my asshole with her tongue at the same speed as her fingers were fucking me, but because Will was staring right back at me. Did I make noise as I moved against the class? Did my moans get his attention despite barriers between us? Or had he sensed it? Whatever the case, Dad was again sucking him and Will's eyes would occasionally close due to the pleasure as my father sucked him deep. But other than those few seconds, he was looking at me with the strangest expression. It was as if he was petrified and confused - unsure what to do or think and scared to do anything at all. I felt the same way. I don't know how much he could see of Mom, but considering how my two hands were now flat against the glass and I was very much in constant pleasure, I could only imagine he was putting two-and-two together.

And when he did, his lips curved into a devilish smile. I came again, loudly grunting. My mom's tongue slipped into my asshole as it puckered. Will reached out and grabbed my father's head violently. He then humped off the seat as Dad stayed still - aside from a hand that rolled my boyfriend's balls. I couldn't hear Will's grunt, but I focused, however much I could, on my father's face as his eyebrows raised. He was drinking my boyfriend's juice. I felt both jealous and excited about that. Will's body jerked likely to the tune of every jet of creamy cum he shot onto my father's waiting tongue.

I pushed mom away again, needing a moment to shake the cobwebs. My knees were weak and wobbly. And as I watched my father swallow with cum trickling from the corner of his mouth, I heard a voice whisper, "what does this all mean? How can we come back from this?"

A moment later, I realized the voice was in my head. Privately, I told it to shut the fuck up.

Turning, I was surprised to see that Mom was no longer behind me. I don't know how long I had been fixated on my father and boyfriend together, but apparently, it was long enough for my mother to disappear. However, I could see her black slacks in a pile heading toward the hallway. I took one last look at my boyfriend and father, though both had their eyes closed and a look of utter satisfaction on their faces. Still in my blouse and bra, though my nipples pressed against the fabric as the cups had been pulled down, I hesitantly made my way toward Mom's pants. The last time my knees had felt so unsteady, I was practically crawling home after way too many games of Asshole.

Once my toes felt the slacks, I looked forward and saw a pair of underwear just a short distance away. They were conservative white panties and were straddling the threshold between the hallway and living room. I followed the breadcrumbs. Soon, a sweater and a shirt were found just a short distance away. And then, finally, a pair of socks right next to the leg of the sofa.

"Hey, baby," Mom said. She had pulled down a blanket to lay on. If I had ever seen her completely nude, I didn't remember it. Now, I was quite sure I would never forget it. Her blonde curls were mostly hidden behind her back now, though part of me was surprised by how sexy I found the few that were still visible at each side of her face. She seemed younger somehow. Maybe from laying down on her back, maybe from seeing her in a new light. Whatever the case, Mom's face looked like she had lost 15 years from it since the last time I really looked at it prior to feeling her tongue wiggle into both of my holes. Her pale body had a little weight to it, but it wasn't distracting especially compared to the sight of her large pair of breasts that sagged slightly to the sides. I marveled at their size, wondering if mine would some day look that big. One leg was bent, pressing against the back cushion, while the other was stretched out wide as if inviting me toward her shaven pussy. The same pussy I had once been pulled from.

"Please," she whimpered. "Momma needs it."

I wanted to tell her I had never even considered doing this to any woman - let alone her. This wasn't really my kink. But that would be a lie even if it had only been seconds since my world went off-kilter and I suddenly had a new desire to lick pussy when it was not a consideration before. Now, my mouth watered at the sight of my mother's cunt. It was begging me to taste it. And like I used to do on Christmas morning, I couldn't wait to dive right into the gift..

I was vaguely aware of my mom asking me to remove the rest of my clothes and I did it mindlessly, my focus on her cunt only broken for the half-second it took to pull my shirt off. As soon as I unclipped the bra, I moved toward her. The smell was inviting. The way she glistened was mesmerizing. And without really letting my brain process anything else, afraid it might try to once again point out how fucking crazy this was, I extended my tongue and slowly dragged it from her hole to her clit. We both shivered and moaned.

Bringing my hands up to open her more for my invading tongue, I dived back in. Had I thought more about this, I might have wondered how this was so fucking natural. Surely, this wasn't supposed to be like this. Yet, everything in my body screamed for more of my mother's taste. I wasn't a novice at tasting myself. I particularly enjoyed, when Will would be away on business, making a quick video of fucking my pussy and then tasting myself on the dildo. It always drove him crazy. Deep down, I also enjoyed the taste. Partly, I'm sure, because it was so wrong. But I also found the taste of my pussy pleasant. My mother? She was even sweeter.

I was in a feeding frenzy, my tongue and mouth sliding all over her cunt as if afraid she would take it away from me again and I would never get to enjoy this delicacy. I don't know if it was truly that enjoyable or just made me look like the first-timer I was, but I couldn't get enough. I slipped my tongue as deeply as it would reach inside of her, swirling my taste buds around trying to lick up every bit of her that I could. I pulled away, sliding my tongue up and focusing on her clit. I sucked the bud into my mouth, hearing her moan my name and feeling my own pussy gush at that fact.

Finally, I settled in, licking at-and-around her clit for the most part as she thrashed in her limited capacity due to the back cushion. Here-and-there, I'd duck down, capturing the stronger juice from her tight little hole and revel in it. I even let a hand travel up her body, reaching her left breast and grabbing the big tit. Her hand went right to mine and squeezed.

"Yes, Rory," she breathlessly whispered. "Make momma cum. You're doing so good, baby."

It was kind of weird that, in a way, I felt like she was proud of me like she had been proud of me when I brought home all A's. But I wasn't going to let that mess with my pride from the fact that I was going to make my mother juice into my mouth. And as she did, her legs suddenly tightened around my head. It was like a vise, pushing me away from her pussy slightly. I could only reach her with the tip of my tongue and I did my best. She stayed like that for several seconds before she allowed me to push her legs aside. Her pussy was creamy and I greedily lapped it up, enjoying the different consistency and taste. God, my mother was one delicious gal.

I don't know when the door opened and closed. It wasn't until I felt a weight behind me that I even knew we weren't alone. And then, a tongue. Suddenly, my very wet pussy was being invaded yet again. Will had finally come inside to take care of his slutty girlfriend and God damn, I needed it. Long swipes of his tongue made me shiver as his strong hands went to my ass and squeezed the flesh roughly. I cooed briefly before diving deeper into my mother's slit, her moans filling my ears as the slut-in-heat neared another release. She tasted so good on my tongue. I almost couldn't believe this was real.

My brain wondered what Will thought when he came in. Did he hesitate at all? His girlfriend was going down on her mother after all. But if there was any concern there, it had seemed to die off based on how voraciously he licked and sucked at my hot pussy.

Without much fanfare leading up to it, I started to cum on Will's tongue and the older gentleman licked it up hungrily. Soon after, my mom followed, her juices flooding my lips and chin once more and I really couldn't get enough of the yummyness. I was definitely my mother's daughter after all.

Everything was bordering on sensation overload. Before I found Mom's clit again, I heard Will say, "Linda, I've missed that mouth."

I looked up just in time to see my mother move her head to the left and, with her mouth wide-open, suck my boyfriend's cock. I nearly came again on the tongue at my pussy and that's when I realized that my boyfriend couldn't be in both places. He couldn't be satisfying my pussy and face-fucking my greedy mother, who moaned around the hardening cock in her mouth and at her throat. There was only one possibility, yet I still had to slowly wheel my head around to see.

I was sandwiched between my naked parents and the same tongue that had only minutes before tasted my boyfriend's cum was now licking up all my girl juice. The weirdest part was how this wasn't even weird. Not anymore. This was now just how things went. I grabbed behind me, finding my father's thinning hair and reached around to force his face harder against my pussy. I began to undulate my cunt against his tongue and mouth as he held onto my ass hard. I slid two fingers deep into Mom's pussy at the same time and licked-and-fucked her as well. God damn, I was boiling hot with need and desire. And as I stopped looking behind me and focused on what was happening in front of me, I heard a voice say, "suck my boyfriend's cock, you slut."

Wait, that was my voice. Mom growled in response.

I was a slave to the moment - no longer capable of even considering the potential repercussions of anything. All that existed in that moment was the pussy at my mouth, my own pussy being expertly licked, and the vision of my boyfriend's balls resting on my mother's chin as she swallowed every fat inch of his dick like I still struggled to do. His hand went to her head and held her in place, force-feeding any remaining cockmeat into her hungry throat before pulling back and repeating the act. Mom impressively didn't miss a beat, making Will's thick root disappear as if it was the easiest task in the world. Meanwhile, my father let a thumb graze over my asshole and I nearly jumped. That probably kept him from getting too adventurous, but the thumb remained, pressing against the tiny opening but never slipping in. Part of me wanted him to slip his thumb in. And another finger. Or maybe more? All the while, he drove me absolutely crazy with his talented tongue. Mom was a lucky girl.

A dirty thought slipped into my head and kept replaying itself. Dad could easily move up and stick his cock into me. I was in no position to stop him and, in full disclosure, I had no desire to do so. The idea of fucking his cock was as foreign as eating my mother out had been. But as Mom's juices gushed over my fingers as I plunged them deep into her waiting pussy, I couldn't say I had any immediate regrets about the former.

But Mom had other ideas. Her voice made my eyes move to see what she was doing. She had been sucking and/or licking Will's balls.

"Fuck my girl," she whispered and looked my way. "She needs some cock and she needs it now."

Will smirked and bent down to kiss my mother on the lips. He then asked her to move and she gingerly pulled herself from my grasp and, with Will's help, got to her feet. He sat down on the end of the sofa, his back against the cushion, and his hard dick shining in the light with the aid of Mom's saliva. I crawled over and straddled him. Taking a moment to kiss him, I reached around to grip his dick but Mom pushed my hand away.

"Allow me," she purred into my ear. She licked the lobe before pulling away. Moving his dick into place, she pulled at my hip to bring me down. In a sudden rush, his large tool invaded my pussy forcefully and I cried out. Mom's hands went around me as she hugged me from behind, her nipples pressing into my back as her tongue slid against my neck. Will gave me a sexy smile and I couldn't help but give one back. I felt my mother find my breasts and she tweaked my nipples as I quickly came once more. I had long lost count of how many I was up to.

After I came down from the release, I found a rhythm and bounced on my boyfriend's cock, fucking him hard like I know he wants. Mom kept whispering dirty things into my ear. "God, you are so fucking delicious. I can't wait to clean you after he cums deep inside that perfect cunt. You want Momma to clean up his mess? Make my baby clean?"