Boyfriend Sleepy Time ASMR | Whisper

Info
Welcome to 'Whispers of Affection,' a gentle ASMR experience. [M4F]
155 words
4.25
2.1k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to 'Whispers of Affection,' a gentle ASMR experience designed to evoke feelings of warmth, tenderness, and connection. In this cozy session, you'll be invited into a world of soft whispers, soothing touches, and heartfelt expressions of love, as you embark on a journey of intimacy and companionship with your virtual partner.

Close your eyes and allow yourself to be enveloped in the gentle caress of whispered endearments, the tender brush of fingertips against your skin, and the comforting presence of a devoted companion. Let us create a space where affection blooms freely and bonds deepen with each whispered word.

Whether you're seeking relaxation, comfort, or simply a moment of closeness, 'Whispers of Affection' offers a sanctuary of tranquility in a busy world. Join us on Patreon to access exclusive content, behind-the-scenes insights, and personalized ASMR experiences tailored to your preferences.

Come, let us share moments of tenderness and forge connections that warm the heart.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TheDeepVoiceDaddy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 01Ā Lynn and Leif, an unlikely duo and explosive love affair.in Interracial Love
Danny and Elise Ch. 01Ā Love, life, tragedy...Will they be able to carry on?in Romance
To Burn or Not to BurnĀ Epic Discover of Wife's Cheating leads to emotional ride.in Loving Wives
All Those Shining LightsĀ She has her way with her submissivein BDSM
Coming Home for LoveĀ Wife comes home for love sharing details of her steamy date.in Loving Wives
More Stories