Coming Home for Love

Story Info
Wife comes home for love sharing details of her steamy date.
1.2k words
3.61
19k
28
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paligirl
Paligirl
42 Followers

I sat in the restaurant with my untouched appetizer and wine still feeling the effects of my afternoon pleasure. I thought I would be coming down and going home by now, but the stickiness of my thighs and the dampness of my panties suggested another scenario. Could I? Would he? I had to take the risk. I threw some cash on the table and got up, leaving the change for the sexy waiter. Maybe another time we could continue our chat and get to know each other better. I hope so. He looked as though he wanted to as well.

I'm married and passionately love my husband. But he knows who he married, and I haven't ever hidden my interest in and passion for men. And while he knows this, he doesn't really know it. I'm an incorrigible flirt, and love to entice and seduce. I've taken time to reflect on why I'm so craven for big cock. It's a complex of thrill seeking, desire, and lust. The back and forth of lustful attraction. The alluring newness, but the familiarity at the same time. I crave the challenge of getting what I want, and having it fill me up balls deep. The taste of triumph feeling my pussy stretched to its limits and getting off while feeling cum drip down my thighs.

And I've been this way since I cheated with my best friend's boyfriend in high school and had my first taste of giant cock. And most guys love me. I'm really pretty at 5'4", have great legs, narrow hips and great tits. My hair is blonde and my eyes are green. So, when I put my mind to getting a man, I'm successful because I sense who wants me. And that's all the encouragement I need. I'm big cock crazy and will make myself available whenever and almost however I can. All that being said I know my husband loves me too. But this was going to be put to the test today. I was going home covered in another man's cum and scent, my pussy stretched and slammed to ecstasy just an hour earlier.

When I roll up to our sumptuous home, I see my husband's car in the driveway as the ocean pounds in the background. I get out of my car and walk in through the mud room to our kitchen. My husband is making us dinner, listening to music and smiling as I enter. He takes in my slightly disheveled appearance and raises his eyebrows. I go to him and wrap myself around him, kissing him deeply, reaching into his pants to grab his cock. I start stroking him immediately, teasing his head with my fingernails and reaching down to grasp his balls and massage them. He knows what I want, and he starts to unbutton my blouse. With my blouse hanging off he lowers the cup of my lacy demi bra and gently bites and licks my nipples. He then reaches under my skirt and slips his fingers into my hungry slit. I writhe against him moaning as our tongues tangle. He pulls my face back momentarily and looks into my eyes while he puts his fingers in his mouth tasting me and my lover. He looks at me, eyebrows raised, with surprise and then I know. He understands where I have been today. He looks at me with deep love and affection. He whispers to me "Tell me everything:" And I will.

He picks me up by my waist and places me on the kitchen island and pulls my panties off. Pushing my legs apart he leans in to lick and taste my pussy. He inhales my scent and whispers for me to tell him the details. I lean back on my elbows and push my legs onto his shoulders spreading my thighs wider for him.

I sigh deeply and arch my back to his hands that reach to roll my nipples between his fingers. "Tell me everything;" he whispers again. "You're so beautiful and I love your juicy pussy. Tell me where you were today. I want to know the pleasure you had."

I shudder as I cum listening to him whisper to me. He is licking my pussy and filling me up with his tongue and fingers. He is slurping away at me, drinking me up, relentlessly worshipping my clit. His one hand is on my breast pinching and teasing while his other finger is playing with my ass. I moan and pant, telling him about the fucking I got earlier today. How my lunch with one of his co-workers lead to us getting a bungalow at the Bel Air Hotel. That when we got to the bungalow, he leaned me over the bed, hiked up my skirt and tearing at his belt and pants, pulled out his thick, 8" cock. I shudder as I cum again while my husband finishes licking my pussy. My husband slowly pushes his cock into me surely feeling how loose I still am from my earlier pounding. I continue to pant and whisper how my lover pulled my panties aside, falling to his knees, licking and fingering me roughly from behind. How he then drew his tongue along my cleft and kissed along my back while he stood behind me. That he then reached around to my clit when he plunged into me, making me writhe in pleasure from the stretching.

My husband is kissing me gently up my body, praising me, telling me how beautiful I am. That of course I needed another big cock, that my slippery cunt is so hot, that he can't get enough of me. I adore this man and shudder again as my next orgasm starts to build. I suck his cock into my pussy like a cavernous vacuum still wet and sticky from earlier and from him. I know he tasted another man on me and it starts to send me over the edge along with his loving praise. I crash around him unable to hold back anymore, dripping all over his turgid cock as he slides into me with such grace and love. I am completely undone. Here is the intimacy I crave. He has fulfilled me again beyond all understanding. I satisfy a carnal lust for big cock outside of our relationship, and along with his love and passion I am complete. This is a life so full of love, passion and authenticity that I am catapulted into the sphere of wholeness.

My husband rocks into me spraying my insides with himself. He leans over me and looks into my eyes with love. I know that we are complete together and he confirms this with his words. "You are unimaginably sexy, and I wouldn't change a thing about you" he says. "You never have to hide who you are with me, and I won't hide from you" he asserts. "Our love binds us beyond what is expected, and we can always be authentically ourselves."

I kiss him gently on the lips and run my tongue along his neck, below his ears. I want his pleasure as he has had mine. I hold him to me tracing along his neck with my tongue and reach around to the back of his neck with my fingernails gently tracing the words I love you onto him, marking him and making him mine. And mine alone. For now.

Paligirl
Paligirl
42 Followers