All Comments on 'Boyfriend Swap'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

How can anyone let themselves be treated like that. I was so disgusted I couldn't finish the story. Totally sick.o

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with disgusting

I liked Mike for saving him from his captors. I thought he'd make a good husband for him but, to turn him over to that pig. That's not right. How can people live like that or enjoy that?! That's just as bad as getting with guys who want to rough up a bottom during sex. Forget that nonsense. Save it for your wife or girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

This story was super hot (and all of your stories are)! I'm not quite sure what's up with the other comments. It's definitely a very specific genre, but the warning at the beginning should have been enough to deter anyone who's not into the whole BDSM/forced feminization thing. I think you're a great writer and I'm excited to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So this was basically rape. I don't understand "feminizing". Locking up a cock, really?? If all you want is a feminine hole get a female!?!

offeringservice26offeringservice26about 3 years ago

What is wrong with people who feel the need to leave a public comment because a story doesn't cater to their individual tastes? This story is fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love it

SweetwaterlordSweetwaterlordabout 3 years ago

Just wow... What's with people and slavery. No wonder why the society is fucked up. I can understand bdsm or willing participating of rapes n all that's shit be it as fantasy or playing out fantasy figurevity and literally but... Uhh forcing against someone's wish n feelings or anything relvent to this subject. This is basic of all basic, common senses and against every form of humanity. This work or sort like to are very exactly reasons of n whys regarding to bdsm or fantasy staining with stigma, curses and raps. Even though it's fiction and authors,artists and creators have right to enjoy creating works like this. Same for readers which i did read first n half page and had enough. We all just need to be fully aware that is all fiction, even nonfiction as well with our common senses and tap into our mortal with cares while reading as we enjoying them in mere fanrasty realm. Anyways if its not ur cup of teas then don't read. Also if there are any evidences that started this story or any other like works are real then please report it right away. Human slavery, sexual slavery, any kind of slaverys whether its forced or willing be they inside families, marriages, society in any circles of industries, sex oritention and genders as well races n ages regardless are utterly completely wrong and immoral!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear commenters. You don't have to understand someone else's kinks, and they don't owe it to you to be understandable. Between the tags and the author's note, the story's content was clear. If you fee a desperate need to puzzle something out, work on understanding why you would read something that so clearly doesn't suit you, then complain about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, this is just straight up rape and domestic violence. Fucking disgusting.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

This story is hot to read, but a bit much for me! I would love to be with a strong, confident, masculine man. There's something about a guy like Jim that always arouses me! I know I sometimes need to be "reminded" of things, as I'm somewhat reluctant at times. But I don't want to be physically beaten! Just the threat of being beaten would keep me submissive! A hot story nevertheless!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 2 months ago

Reading about sissies taking it in both of their holes does not offend me, in fact I’m usually turned on by stories like that.

However, reading about sissies being forced into submission or worse, raped and brutalized makes me glad I have a closet and hope that I never need to come out of it. How can a gay boy like the protagonist in this story say in the narrative that he understands why his new daddy had to slap him around before ruthlessly sodomizing in his virgin asshole without any lubricant, in just one night?

Yes, This was disgusting - but I am not offended by it. I just won’t likely read anything else by you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous