Boyfriends and Sharing Pt. 01

Story Info
A boyfriend wants to watch me have sex with Black guys.
1k words
4.39
15.7k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had this cute boyfriend for awhile. He was 23, literally half my age. I meet a lot of younger guys, and if they are cute and have a little bit more going on in their minds then the average man, I take them to bed. My friends tease me about being a "Trans Cougar", but if younger men find me attractive why not have fun? My life was really hard before I came out, and I'm making up for lost time.

But this one, let's call him Tyler, this one was different. Boyish face, almost alabaster skin, long brown hair, a lean body. Tyler had called me a "Goddess" when he first made his move, and he was so cute and so sweet I took him to bed only a few hours later. He had been shy that first time. He told me he had seen me around, that my long legs turned him on, and that he thought about me a lot. Tyler admitted that he had been masturbating while thinking about me every night for weeks. We had an amazing night that first time, he was so into me, so excited and eager to please me.

I am usually pretty casual about cute guys. I fuck them and forget them, I save relationships and emotional intimacy for my girlfriends. But Tyler was different, he got into my head, and we started seeing each other exclusively. I don't top most guys I have sex with, I love taking cock, and only special guys get to take mine. Tyler loved taking me, and I topped him as he wanted. I'm in my late 40s and I don't have all the energy I used to, so on our special nights I usually fucked his ass once, while he fucked mine 2 or 3 times.

We were good together. Once, when he was very nervous before an important job interview, I gave him a sloppy blowjob while helping him get dressed, and I let him cum on my eyeglasses. Tyler aced that interview, and when we celebrated later, he told me the confidence and satisfaction I had given him had made securing that job possible.

With his new job, Tyler had less time to spend with me, but we made up in quality what we lacked in quantity. We often spent from Friday evening to Sunday evening together, having fun and having sex. On one Friday, we were in his bed, spooning after another delicious sexual encounter. Tyler's fingers were lazily stroking my areola, soft circular stroking, and then he inhaled nervously and asked me if it would be alright to ask a question about my sexual past?

"Of course, Baby. What's on your mind?" He hesitated, and then asked me if I had ever had sex with a Black man?

"Sometimes, Baby. If I meet a guy or girl I like, color or whatever doesn't get in the way. Why do you ask?' I couldn't imagine Tyler being jealous, and I knew he was no racist, he was always open-minded and kind.

Tyler then admitted he had seen my "Subscriptions" tab on my favorite porn site, especially my Interracial subscriptions and he was excited by the thought of me fucking Black guys. Was it true Black guys are hung?

"I've been with a few Black guys, Tyler, and all of them had bigger cocks than any of my white or Latino partners." I could feel Tyler's cock stiffening against me as I told him, he was turned on. I rolled over to look in his eyes. "You're getting excited. Would you like to hear more?"

Tyler nodded "yes" enthusiastically, and his cock was again rock hard, so I told him of my first Black lover, that gorgeous fit man with the cock as big around as my wrist. I started gently stroking Tyler's cock as I told him about the amazing sex I'd had with that young man. Tyler moaned, his eyes closed, as I edged him, telling him about how it felt to be stretched by that beautiful big Black cock. And then I whispered in his ear: "Don't waste this, Baby".

In seconds, he was above me, placing my legs on his shoulders as he pushed the tip of his cock against my anus, my pretty love hole still slick with the juices of our previous sexual adventure. I cried out "YESS" as he pushed in with one smooth thrust. Tyler's cock was 6 inches, with a nice girth. He always got rock hard and was always so into me that the sex was always good, but this time Tyler was like a man possessed. He had his eyes closed, and he pounded me with abandon, with an energy and stamina beyond even his usual skill. It was so good, I was almost dizzy as he pumped me over and over. He finally cried out as he came, shooting his jism in my ass, and practically collapsed on top of me, breathing more heavily than ever before.

I held him there, his face against my breasts, until his breathing slowed to normal. I stroked my fingers through his sweat-soaked hair, and I said to him "that was amazing, Baby. You were really turned on by the thought of me being fucked by a Black man, huh?"

For the rest of that weekend, I told Tyler stories of the Black men I had fucked, and he in turn fucked me so hard that I could barely walk by Sunday evening. He finally asked then, what I thought about him sharing me with a Black man, bringing a Black man into his bed to enjoy while Tyler watched?

"Baby, if that is what you want. But I want you to really think about this. If we do this, I'll only get with a man I find attractive. And I'm going to kiss him, I'm going to suck his cock, and I'm going to enjoy his body. You might hear me make sounds you've never caused me to make. And I'll really enjoy fucking a hot Black guy while you watch. So, I want you to really think about all this, and then next Friday you can tell me if you really want to go through with this."