Boyfriend's Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva and Drew's weekend continues.
2.2k words
4.82
14.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Eva and Drew were back upstairs at the frat house, they smiled at each other and went in different directions. It seemed a bit late to act coy--they had just fucked right out in the open--but Eva was hoping that no one at the party had seen or even noticed that they had gone downstairs together.

Eva went to the bathroom to try to clean herself up. Her panties were soaked with both her own and Drew's cum, but she did what she could. It was too early to go home for the night, so she got herself another drink and started to mingle, hoping she didn't smell too obviously of sex.

A couple drinks later, Eva was drunk and getting tired. It was time to head home. She went to find her roommates to let them know. She found Hannah first. "Hey! I think I'm gonna head out. Are you staying with your boyfriend tonight?"

"Yeah, I think I'll probably spend the weekend here. Ashley is over there." Hannah pointed across the room.

Eva saw Ashley making out with one of the frat brothers, his hand up her shirt. She smiled, "I guess she'll probably be spending the night, too."

Hannah laughed, "It looks like it." She paused and then asked, "Hey, did I see you go into the basement with Drew? You were down there awhile. What's going on there?"

Eva blushed. Leave it to Hannah to notice what happened. "I'll tell you about it later."

Hannah gave her a knowing smile, "I'm gonna hold you to that. You okay to get home?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Have a great weekend!"

Eva started walking toward the door when she spotted Drew and figured she should say goodbye to him, too. He smiled at her as she walked over. "Hey. I'm heading out."

Drew looked around and noticed neither of her roommates were with her. "Alone?"

"Yeah, it's not far. I'll be fine."

"I'm not going to let you walk home alone." Drew took the last swig of his beer, put his hand on Eva's lower back, and started walking them toward the door.

The walk to Eva's apartment was fun. They were both clearly drunk, laughing and flirting the whole way. Drew's hand found its way to her ass more than once.

When they got to her place, Drew stood behind Eva as she unlocked her door. She opened the door and started to say, "Thanks, again, for walking me--" but as she was speaking Drew grabbed her waist with both hands and pulled her back into him. She could feel his cock, hard and pressing against her ass. "Already?" Eva was shocked--he had just cum in her only a couple hours ago.

Drew leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Your body drives me crazy." One of his hands slid up over her breasts.

Eva turned her head and started kissing him, her tongue sliding in his mouth as his hand moved even higher, softly clasping around her neck. God that turned her on. She felt her panties, still wet from earlier, getting even wetter.

They made out in her doorway, then she pulled away, grabbed his hand, and led him back to her room, closing the door behind them.

They started kissing again while Drew undressed her, pulling off her shirt and unclasping her bra, letting it fall to the floor, then sliding her skirt down, taking her panties with it. Standing naked in front of Drew reminded Eva of their first time together. His hands were all over her body. She was so turned on.

Drew pulled his shirt over his head as Eva unbuttoned his pants. He kicked them off then laid back on the bed, pulling her on top of him.

Eva straddled him. She was so wet that his cock slid right up into her. She rode him until they both came again.

The next morning, Eva woke when she heard Drew say, "Shit." She opened her eyes and saw him looking at his phone. He heard her move and turned to look at her, smiling as his eyes moved down her naked body. "It's later than I thought. I have to get going." He leaned in and kissed her, his hand sliding over her breast.

Then he stopped himself, pulling his head away from hers, but his fingers were still sliding over her nipple, clearly not wanting to stop. "Ugh, I have to go," he repeated while his eyes remained focused on her body. Then he grabbed her breast and brought his mouth to her nipple, sucking hard.

Eva laughed and playfully pushed him away from her. "If you have to go, you better stop now or you'll never leave."

Drew smiled and ran his fingers over her breast one more time, "Okay, you're right." He stood up and got dressed. Eva watched, admiring his body. "I'll see you again soon, I'm sure." He kissed her one more time and then left.

Eva could hardly wrap her head around the events of the last 12 hours. Her head was spinning--both from being hungover and from everything she had done with Drew.

She spent the rest of her Saturday lounging and napping. Then her phone rang. It was Chris--she had almost forgotten about Chris. "Hey baby," Eva answered the phone and talked to her boyfriend, feeling guilty as he told her about his visit home.

Eva realized that she couldn't keep doing this to Chris. She either needed to stop hooking up with Drew or end it with Chris. She decided that the next time she saw Drew, she would tell him they couldn't hook up again--at least not until she figured out what she wanted to do about Chris.

On Sunday, Eva realized that some of her library books were due, but she had left the books at Chris and Drew's apartment. She didn't realize she'd have to see Drew again so soon, but there was no point in delaying the conversation. Plus, it was probably best to talk to Drew when Chris was out of town.

So, Eva got dressed--putting on a light blue bra and thong, a loose button-down shirt, and a pair of cut-off shorts--and walked to Chris and Drew's apartment. She decided not to text Drew first--she didn't want him to think she was coming over for any other reason than the books.

Drew answered the door wearing only gym shorts. He was clearly surprised to see her. "Eva, what's up?" He smiled at her, his smile making her second guess her decision to cut things off.

But Eva wanted to stick to her plan. "I just need to get books out of Chris' room." As Drew let her in, she added, "I also wanted to talk to you."

"Yeah? About what?"

"Well, I've been thinking--" but before she could say anything else, her phone rang. She looked, and it was Chris. "I'm sorry, give me a minute," she said to Drew before she answered the phone. "Hey babe, what's up?"

She leaned back against the kitchen counter as Chris started talking about a project that he was helping his dad with. Eva wanted to stop him and tell him she would call him back, but she couldn't get a word in edgewise.

Meanwhile, she noticed that Drew started walking toward her. He had a look in his eyes that she had come to know well--he wanted her. Before she could move out of his way, he was right in front of her, trapping her against the counter. He reached out his hands and started unbuttoning her shirt.

Eva couldn't believe what he was doing. She was on the phone with Chris! With each button, her heart beat faster. She wanted to stop him, but she didn't know how without interrupting Chris. And she definitely did not want Chris to have any clue as to what was happening.

When her shirt was completely unbuttoned, Drew pulled it open and pulled down one of her bra cups, exposing her breast. He leaned over, bringing his mouth to it.

Eva was struggling to keep her focus on her conversation with Chris. Thank goodness he was talking so much that all she had to do was throw in a quick comment here and there.

Drew pulled down the other half of her bra, exposing both of her breasts to him. He moved his mouth to the other side as his hand massaged the one he had just taken care of. His mouth felt so good that Eva was starting to forget that she wanted to put an end to this. At one point, he bit down lightly on her nipple. Eva couldn't help but let out a quiet "Oh!" Drew stopped and looked up at her.

Chris paused his story, "You okay, babe?"

Eva, looking into Drew's eyes, replied, "Yes, just stubbed my toe."

Drew smiled at that comment, then he stood up. Eva was relieved--maybe he would stop now.

She was quickly proven wrong. Drew reached down and unbuttoned her shorts, sliding them down. Without really thinking, Eva stepped out of them.

"Wow babe, that's great," she said to Chris as Drew grabbed her hips and turned her to face away from him, leaning her over the counter.

"Oh God," Eva thought, "I need to get off this phone." Eva felt Drew's hands come to her ass, massaging it. He must have gotten on his knees because she felt his lips on her ass as his hands started spreading her cheeks. Then she felt him sliding off her thong. Finally, she felt his tongue on her pussy.

At this point, she was working hard to control her breathing. Chris was still in the middle of his story when she felt Drew's fingers move inside her as his tongue continued to lick. It took everything she had not to moan.

Eva finally felt Drew's tongue stop as his fingers slid out of her. She was simultaneously disappointed and relieved.

She could tell Chris' story was coming to an end when she felt Drew's hands grab her waist, pulling her ass back toward him. Oh no, she knew what was coming even before she felt Drew's cock move between her legs.

Thank goodness Chris had finally finished his story. "That's awesome, babe. Hey, I wanted to get to the library before it closes. Can I give you a call back later?" Eva could only hope her voice sounded normal as she felt Drew's cock slide up into her. She couldn't believe what they were doing. She was getting stripped and fucked by her boyfriend's roommate, in his apartment, while she was on the phone with him. She felt like such a slut. But at the moment, that was only turning her on more.

As she felt Drew start to thrust harder, she desperately wanted to get off the phone--so she wouldn't get caught, of course, but more so that she could focus on what Drew was doing to her.

Chris replied, "Sure, babe. No problem. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, later baby." Eva hit the end button as fast as she could. She let out a loud moan and leaned further over the counter, feeling Drew's cock thrust even deeper.

Then she turned her head to look at Drew. "I can't believe you did that," she said between breaths.

He was smiling at her as he pumped his cock in and out of her. "I couldn't wait." He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face toward his, her back arching as he kissed her.

Drew finally let go of her hair then wrapped one arm around her chest, grabbing her tit and making her stand upright. He momentarily stopped thrusting. "Oh God, Drew," she moaned as he began sucking on her neck, one hand pulling on her nipple while the other found its way to her pussy, rubbing her clit, his cock firmly in her. He slowly started pumping again, his fingers on her clit moving faster. "Oh, fuck yes," Eva's pussy clenched on his cock as she started to cum.

"That's it, Eva." Drew waited until she finished then pulled out of her, still rock hard.

Eva turned around to face him and got on her knees. She took his cock in her mouth, tasting herself on it, and started working it, her hand following behind her mouth as she thrust it in and out. After a few minutes, Drew put his hand on the back of her head and held it down as he started thrusting, fucking her mouth.

Then he pulled out, holding his cock in his hands. She held her mouth open for him. He gave it a couple jerks, moaned, and started cumming, some of it spraying into her mouth, some of it spraying on her face and down onto her tits, still pushed up by her bra beneath them.

She swallowed what she could and licked the tip of his cock, getting every last drop. Then she sat down on the kitchen floor, totally out of breath.

"Wow." Drew sat down beside her, a smile on his face. "That was amazing."

Eva smiled back as she wiped the cum off her face, "Yeah, it really was." As she licked the cum off her fingers, she realized her resolve to stop hooking up with Drew was gone, at least for now.

After taking a moment to catch their breaths, Drew asked, "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

Eva pulled her fingers out of her mouth, trying to think of what to say. "You know, I can't remember anymore."