Boyfriend's Surprise

Story Info
My boyfriend surprised me by introducing his friend.
1.3k words
4.23
22.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been causally seeing my boyfriend for a few months. It started as a hook-up and became a regular thing. Our first time together I had biked over to his wearing short athletic shorts, a blue t-shirt, and a pair of black panties. Just in case there was any question about who was top.

He lived in a small ranch style house outside of downtown. I parked my bike by his front steps and felt my heart hammering in my chest as I knocked on his door.

"You're so pretty!" He said. Yeah, there was no question who was top.

We sat down on the couch together, made some small talk, and he offered me a glass of water. I don't remember how long before he asked to kiss me and I nodded yes. Next thing I know his tongue was down my throat and my hands were tracing up and down the stiffening and, to my nervous excitement, giant cock.

I won't bore you with any more details about our first time, though ;) If you want to hear about that, drop it in the comments.

He had just texted me asking if I was up for something tonight. Something new, he said.

"What kind of new?" I replied, adding a sultry emoji.

I went into the bathroom to shave everything below the eyebrows and make sure I was sparking clean. He already had me, but I wanted to make him chase me a little bit still.

"You'll love it. And if it's too much, you can just say 'stop'." He replied.

"Hmmmm I kinda like too much..." I replied.

"You're perfect."

I finished shaving any errant stray hairs and took a look in the mirror. Hairless below the waist, I saw a somewhat feminine figure in the mirror before me. I tucked my little penis between my legs and struck a pose. I wondered if I could get a lot of likes if I posted a picture of myself like this, I thought.

I turned around and spread my cheeks next, examining the smooth pink hole back there. Clean, tight, and ready for a night.

A pair of red panties and the same short athletic shorts I wore the first time. I wondered if he would remember. Probably not. I put on a black tank top to finish the outfit. It would probably be coming off soon anyway so I hopped on my bike and made my way to his house.

He was waiting for me on his porch when I arrived.

"Hi beautiful!" He said, handing me a blindfold.

Kinky, I thought.

"This is new!" I exclaimed. "I like it." The world was dark, just a barely perceptible lump of shadows as he led me by my hand through the door and to the living room. I heard him sit on the couch in front of me.

"I gave you something new to wear, so it's only fair that you give me one piece of clothing." I thought for a second about giving him my tank top, but decided against it. Slowly, and I hoped seductively, I shimmied out of my shorts and held them out for him to grab. I was now standing in front of him with only a tank top, my panties, and a blindfold.

"Where do you want to be?"

"Right here." I replied, sinking down to my knees and letting my hands rest on his knees.

"And what do you want to do?"

"I want to suck your big cock, daddy," I returned in my silkiest voice. "Can I please put it in my mouth?"

There was a brief silence and I suddenly felt a bit awkward stroking his knees over his jeans. I felt like someone was watching me, but I dismissed the thought. Of course I was being watched, and what a picture I must make! Kneeling in front of a man with both my hands on his spread legs wearing only a tank top and panties!

"Show me what a little slut you are," He said, and that was all the encouragement I needed.

I let me hands trace up his thighs to his crotch where his cock lay beneath the jeans. I traced his member and moaned as I pushed my face against it, kissing it through the fabric.

I clumsily undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned his jeans. Mercifully, he pushed me back a little as he took off his jeans himself and then returned to sitting in front of me.

Tentatively, I let my hands against trace up his thighs, unsure if he was naked or still wearing briefs. My hands found nothing as I traced his thighs up and down. I grinned and shuffled myself forward until my face was right above his crotch.

I let my hands find his balls and then the base of his hard shaft. I held it up by the base and stuck out my tongue to find the tip. Once I did, I licked around the head to his moans of approval and then engulfed the head in my mouth.

My own little penis was making a tent in my panties, but I hardly noticed. I sucked and licked on the head for a minute, getting it nice and wet. Then, I began bobbing my head up and down, up and down.

Soon, his hand found the back of my head and he was controlling my movements. I let my hands fall back to his thighs to steady myself while he used my mouth.

"You're such a little slut. You have no idea."

"Mmmph," I moaned in agreement as my hot wet mouth slid up and down his shaft.

"Tell me you love sucking my cock."

"I love sucking your big cock." I gargled, the sounds getting all jumbled.

"Can I cum in that pretty little mouth?"

"mmmmmphmmmm," I moaned, doing my best to nod my head in time with the large penis in my mouth.

Both of his hands found my head and his shaft turned to steel in my mouth. I did my best to lick around the shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah you little slut. Here it comes." He moaned.

I felt the first salty stream of cum erupt right into my mouth and his hands immediately relaxed off my head. I took over from there, enthusiastically sucking the rest of his load and letting him finish his orgasm in my mouth. I licked, bobbed, and sucked until my mouth was full of warm, hot cum.

Eventually his hands pushed my head off and his thumb pointed my face upwards towards his. If I wasn't blindfolded, I'd be looking him in the eye. Drool and cum dripped off my chin and onto the tent in my panties.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now I'm going to take your blindfold off, but you've got to promise to sit with me for a few minutes. Okay?"

"Yes Daddy, I promise," I replied unthinkingly.

The blindfold came off and the sights of the world returned. Daddy was sitting there with his cock still slick from my blowjob resting on his thigh. I smiled at him until I realized there was another leg next to his.

I looked with horror to see another man sitting on the couch. He was a big man, even sitting down. A sizable belly heaved in and out from obviously heavy breathing beneath a flannel shirt. He wore jeans and, to my embarrassment, my gaze lingered on a sizable lump at his crotch.

There I was, saliva and cum running down my chin onto my chest and panties, in front of a man I had never met before. Had he seen the whole thing?

"This is Eddy," my boyfriend said. "From work. I told him about you and he wanted to see you in person." That answered my question. Eddy had just seen me not only suck a cock, but ask to suck a cock and enthusiastically swallow a load.

My face was so red it felt like I would burn up.

"Have a seat," my boyfriend said, scooting over to make room between them.

Well, I did promise.

Like and comment if you want to read part 2. :D