Boyfriend's Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my boyfriend's surprise guest.
1k words
4.53
9.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part 1 if you'd like to know what is going on.

I gingerly stood up, acutely aware of the cum still on my lips and the small tent in my red panties from my painfully erect little penis.

Eddy looked me up and down. I smoothed out my tank top to attempt to cover my myself but it barely reached to my balls, making me look more slutty if anything.

"Hi Eddy." I said. My first words to the man that had just watched me suck a cock. No, not just suck a cock. Beg to suck a cock. He had watched me eagerly get on my knees and open my mouth and choke myself on my boyfriends cock. And he'd watched me swallow his cum.

And my first words to him were 'Hi, Eddy'. Somehow it felt like we were past words.

"Sit down, baby, have a seat." He patted the spot next to him.

I smoothed tank top over my slim bottom as I sat down, but it just wasn't long enough to cover anything. My panties were on full display, as was the curve of my bottom. I crossed my legs as if to protect some modesty that I knew I had already lost.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"A little bit." I replied. My face said more than a little bit as it burned red in shame.

"But you like it, don't you?"

I nodded, my face taking on a redder shade than I thought possible. I did like it, and I was embarrassed that I liked it. And that made me like it even more.

"Take off your panties." Eddy commanded.

I looked at my boyfriend. He had pulled on his jeans again while I talked with Eddy. I hadn't even noticed. He nodded in approval.

I still paused. Was this what I wanted? Once my panties came off, there would be no question what I was here to do. With Eddy? I still didn't know. I had just met him, after all.

"Do you want to take off your panties?" He asked.

I nodded meekly. I guess I did know.

"Just stand up and I'll take care of the rest."

Stand up. That much I could do.

Eddy's big hands were surprisingly gentle. I stood right in front of him as he gently ran his hands over my stomach and thighs.

"So smooth," he purred.

His big fingers hooked around the elastic band of my panties and slowly pulled them down. My little penis sprang free, pointing straight ahead and betraying my arousal.

Eddy didn't comment on it, but he ran his fingers around it. It felt electric as his thumb slid over my balls and between my ass crack to my hole.

"You always keep it smooth?"

"Mostly."

"So you planned to get fucked tonight, then?"

There it was. The crude truth. I nodded again.

"Turn around."

I did. He opened up my cheeks and I bent forward a little bit to give him a better look.

"Fuck she's hot." Eddy said.

She? I nearly melted.

"Does she take it good?" Eddy asked. I felt like a piece of meat at the market.

"Oh yeah," my boyfriend replied, "she loves it. You just gotta warm her up and she'll take it any way you want."

"I can see that. Look how she's bending forward to give me access."

I was glad they couldn't see how red my face was. Or how my little penis twitched.

"Sit down."

I did. My little penis pointed straight up. I was completely naked on my bottom half now sitting on a couch between two older men who were clothed.

"I want you to cum for me."

"Cum?" I asked, perplexed.

"Yeah, slut. You know how to do that? Rub yourself and cum."

I grabbed my penis and began stroking up and down but Eddy slapped my hand away.

"No." He said. "Spread your legs."

I spread my legs, sinking back into the couch and letting one leg hand over Eddy's knee and one leg hang over my boyfriend's knee. I was totally on display.

"Good girl. Now don't jerk off. Rub yourself. Like this." He took two fingers and trapped the head of my penis between his fingers and my belly and began rubbing up and down. A gentle warmth immediately spread from my crotch through my body.

"Now you do it." I picked up where he left off, rubbing myself like a girl.

I moaned and used the other hand to slip between my legs to rub around my hole.

"She loves it. See?" My boyfriend said to Eddy.

"I can see." He replied casually, and then addressed me. "Do you love it? Exposing yourself and rubbing your little cock like a clit?"

"Mmmhmmm," I moaned in response.

"Use your words, slut."

"I love it. Being exposed. Humiliated. Rubbing myself." I gasped, feeling my pleasure increase from the words.

"Good girl. Are you going to cum soon?"

"Yes, yes," I moaned. "I am close." I was, even though I had just started. I was going to cum in under a minute, only adding to my humiliation.

"Cum in my hand."

I rubbed more furiously, letting the tip of my finger penetrate my hole. I gasped and moaned and writhed between these two men. They laughed and breathed heavily, betraying their own arousal.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

Eddy's hand slipped between my cock and my belly as I spurted cum out. The orgasm came in waves, pulsing through me. I moaned and felt myself deflate, sinking back into the couch.

"Did that feel good?" I nodded to Eddy. It did feel good, but now the shame was coming back. I hadn't just sucked my boyfriends cock in front of a stranger. Now, I had sat next to the stranger and let him peel off my panties. Let him watch as I rubbed myself and moaned and came right into his hand.

"You've made a mess." He said, holding out his hand full of my cum.

I knew what he wanted next.