Boys are Slaves Ch. 01

Story Info
I regret complaining.
1.6k words
3.73
10.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone,

This is my new series, "Boys Are Slaves" I hope you guys like it like my previous series. Your valuable feedbacks are welcomed.

My name is Rohit. I am twenty three years old. I am a MBA final year student. I live with my father, step mother and step sister. Below is the basic introduction of the main characters and plot of the series.

My father's name is Rajesh. He is fifty years old. My mother died three years ago. My father remarried a widow, Swati two years ago.

Swati is my stepmother. She is forty five years old. She is a hot milf with big boobs and a bigger ass. She can turn anyone on. I desire her like anything. She has a daughter from her previous marriage, Suhana.

Suhana is my stepsister. She is also twenty three years old. She is in the same MBA class as me. She has a lean figure and is a very attractive girl. Her perfect 32B boobs, slim waist and perfectly round ass are enough to make any guy crazy. Most students and even some teachers tries to hit on her in college.

We live in a female led household. Me and dad are slaves to Swati and Suhana. We are responsible for every chores in the house where the ladies are here to command us, enjoy their lives, party, to punish us on our mistakes and to humiliate and degrade us regularly. Our dicks are locked in chastity cage and keys are kept with Swati. We use title Goddess for Swati and Mistress for Suhana.

Today, I was washing the utensils, fully naked as me and dad are not allowed to wear any clothing in the house except our chastity cage, dog collar and leash.

I heard Goddess Swati shouting, "Young slut, get in here,"

I immediately left the utensils at the sink and walked towards the living room to report to Goddess Swati.

As I reached the hall, I saw Goddess Swati and Mistress Suhana were sitting on the sofa. I walked towards them and kneeled.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Did you complain about your chastity cage to your sister?" Goddess asked.

My face turned pale hearing her. I got really scared.

"Answer me," Goddess shouted.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

Goddess flunk my cheeks with two tight slaps.

"How many times, I have told you to stop nagging about your chastity cage," Goddess said.

"It's so embarrassing," I said.

"Do you think I care about your embarrassment?" Goddess said.

Mistress Suhana was giggling sitting next to goddess like a class prefect giggle after complaining about other students to the teacher.

"What were you saying to her, about some size or something?" Goddess asked.

"It's way too tight," I said.

"Really, It's just the beginner's model. It's just four days we have locked you in chastity. It's only going to get smaller. You have seen it on your father's dick. Haven't you?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Good boy because that's what you have to take it from now on. Do you understand?" Goddess asked.

I didn't said anything.

"Don't you dare disagree with me, young man," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

Goddess grabs my leash and pull me closer to her.

"Tell me how much you like to suck your sister's toes," Goddess asked.

"I am not going to suck her toes," I said.

"You are going to defy me?" Goddess asked.

I remain quiet.

"You know what happens when you defy me," Goddess said.

I bows down in shame.

"What's was the last time you had a release, young man?" Goddess asked.

"Four weeks ago before you locked me in chastity," I said.

Goddess and Mistress giggles.

"Do you know how often your father gets milked? Four times a year," Goddess said.

My heart skipped a beat hearing that.

"So if you want any kind of release, you have to beg your sister," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Remove my shoes," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said and removes her both shoes.

Goddess brings her feet near my mouth and grabs my nose with her toes.

"Sniff them," Goddess said.

I started sniffing them as hard as I can.

"Tell me you like it," Goddess.

"It's sweaty," I said.

"Sweaty? Let me teach you to appreciate it," Goddess said.

Goddess brings her feet to my mouth and said, "Open your mouth"

I protested and didn't open my mouth.

"I said open your mouth," Goddess shouted.

I still didn't opened my mouth.

"You want a smaller chastity cage right now. I have a two size smaller in my bedroom," Goddess said.

I really got scared and opened my mouth and Goddess shoves her foot in my mouth.

"Good Boy," Goddess said and laughed.

Goddess took out her foot from my mouth and slapped my cheeks with her foot.

"Tell me you like it," Goddess said and shoves back her feet in my mouth.

"I like it, Goddess," I said with her foot in my mouth.

"Tell me you like sucking your sister toes," Goddess said.

"No," I said.

"Say It," Mistress shouted.

"Oh, you think can be disobedient," Goddess said.

"Baby, let do it," Goddess said to Mistress.

"No," I said.

"Listen you slut, we will use you as we want and you will do whatever we command, Understood?" Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

Mistress put her both feet on my face and then slaps my face cheeks with it.

"Stick out your tongue," Mistress said.

I stick out my tongue and Mistress rolls out her feet up and down so my tongue licks every inch of it.

"Did you like it, slut?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Say it" Mistress shouted.

"I like it, Mistress," I said.

"You like what, Slut?" Mistress asked.

"I like licking your feet, Mistress," I said.

Both of them laughed and took turns of putting their feet on my face while I lick them.

"Now beg your sister for her whole foot in your mouth," Goddess said.

"Say it," Mistress shouted.

"Please Mistress, Please shove your whole foot in my mouth," I said.

Mistress laughs hearing me.

"Now open up," Goddess said.

I opened my mouth and Mistress shoves her foot in my mouth.

"See, we have created a prefect little hole for you to fuck his face well," Goddess said.

Mistress giggles.

"Mom, He is a terrible brother. I told him to clean my room. He doesn't cleans my room," Mistress said.

"I cleaned her room. She made it messy after that," I said.

"You know your instructions are to keep every piece of clothing and makeup in place," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"I want that room spotless. Do you understand me," Goddess said.

"That's impossible," I said.

"That's your job," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Aww, now you are improving," Goddess said.

"Now sniff your sister's feet," Goddess said.

Mistress put her both feet on my face and I sniffed them.

"What you should say?" Goddess asked.

"I like it," I said.

"Wait, What was that?" Mistress asked.

"I like it," I said.

"You like it?" Mistress asked.

I nodded.

Mistress laughs her lungs out.

"How is your room now, baby?" Goddess asked Mistress.

"It's little bit messy right now but I want to ask you for something, mommy," Mistress said.

"What it is?" Goddess asked.

"You know my shoes collection keep growing and growing and everyday I am getting myself new dresses," Mistress said.

"Your wardrobe is becoming beautiful," Goddess said.

"Thank you," Mistress said.

"My closet is small for all the pretty things I have so I think my closet can also grow," Mistress said.

"How?" Goddess asked.

"So I was thinking that brother doesn't need a room so I can take over the full room and he can sleep in the store," Mistress said.

"That's sound fair," Goddess said.

"Thank you mommy," Mistress said.

"How will I sleep in the store?" I asked.

"We will give you a mat to sleep on," Goddess said.

Both Goddess and Mistress laughed.

"Now, lets get back to issue of cleaning your sister's room," Goddess said.

"I clean it everyday," I said.

"Anytime I find any clothing, jewellery or makeup lying around or not in place, you have to wear it to college," Goddess said.

My heart stopped breathing hearing her.

"She does that on purpose," I said.

"Then I have to make sure you look pretty in those dresses," Goddess said.

Both of them laughed their lungs out.

"Open up your mouth," Mistress said.

I opened my mouth and Mistress shoves her foot in my mouth and I sucked her toes obediently.

"Did you hear your father screaming last night? Did you hear the sounds from my bedroom?" Goddess asked.

I nodded while gagging on Mistress's foot.

"He was getting pegged and if you don't want this to happen to you, keep up this subordinate," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Let's peg him now," Mistress said.

Goddess laughed and said, "Maybe later, let's see how his room cleaning goes,"

"Okay Mommy," Mistress said.

"Sleeping on a mat in the store will keep you in your place," Mistress said.

"Who is better, Boys or Girls?" Goddess asked.

'Girls are better," I said.

"Who is the superior sex?" Goddess asked.

"Girls," I said.

"And who do you bow to?" Goddess asked.

"The girls," I asked.

Good boy Goddess said and brings her foot near my mouth and said, "Kiss them,"

I started planting kisses to her feet.

"You better do what I say or you will be pegged," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

Both of them laughed at me.

Goddess released my leash and said, "Crawl back to the kitchen and finish the dishes, young man,"

"Yes Goddess," I said and crawled back to the kitchen to complete my chore of cleaning the dishes.