Boys are Slaves Ch. 02

Story Info
My Mistake And It's Consequences.
1.1k words
3.47
6.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of my story, Boys Are Slaves.

Please read the first chapter to understand this chapter better.

I took out all my belongings and shifted them to the store as it is my new room now. I cleaned the Mistress's new room and shifted every piece of her clothing, makeup and jewellery in the closet while Goddess and Mistress were out for partying.

After setting up her room, me and dad cook dinner and set it on the dinning table after it was made and started waiting for Goddess and Mistress to return home.

Around after half an hour, Goddess and Mistress return home and got seated on the sofa.

Me and dad immediately kneeled in front of them and started massaging their feet. My hands were on Goddess's feet while dad was massaging Mistress's feet.

"Have you shifted your stuff to the store?" Goddess asked me.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Is my new room cleaned and my every stuff is organised in the room?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

"Good boy," Mistress said.

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

"Keep up this obedience," Goddess said.

"Always Goddess," I said.

I finally understood that there is no point in challenging their wishes. Doing whatever they command is the best option for me. They have completely broken me as their slave.

"Slaves, What we have for dinner?" Goddess asked.

"We have prepared everything you have commanded, Goddess," Dad said.

"Good boys," Goddess said.

Goddess and Mistress gets up from their sofa and walked towards the dinning table while we walked behind them.

As they sat on the dinner table, me and dad served them dinner and stands and refill their plates and glasses time to time.

After their dinner was done, we served them finger bowl and napkins to clean their hands.

"Time for your room cleaning inspection, slut," Goddess said.

I was starving from hunger so I asked "Goddess, can we have dinner first?"

"No!" Goddess said and gets up from her chair and started walking towards the room.

Mistress followed her and me and dad started walking behind Mistress.

As we reached the bedroom Goddess said "Show us slut, how you have organised everything,"

"Yes Goddess," I said and gets to her closest and opened it.

"Goddess, I have organised Mistress's dresses in this cabinet," I said opening the first cabinet.

"I have also sort Mistress's clothing separately, First sub-cabinet contain her causal dress for wearing at home, second one contain her ethnic wear, third one contain her dress for parties and for going out and the fourth one contains formal for her college," I explained them showing them every cabin.

"Good job slut," Mistress said.

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

"Goddess, I placed Mistress's bras, panties, socks and towels in the drawer below," I said and opened the drawer for them to inspect.

"Go on," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said and moves to next cabin. I opened the next cabin of Mistress's make up.

"Goddess, This is the cabinet for Mistress's make up stuffs which I also organised in different sub cabinets. The first one contains products for her face, second one is for hair products and the third one is for her body products," I said.

"Next," Goddess said.

I move to the third cabinet and said Goddess, "This cabinet contains all the Mistress's jewellery. I have also separated them as I placed gold, diamond and platinum jewellery separately,"

"Good job slut," Goddess said.

"Thank you Goddess," I said.

"Where are my shoes?" Mistress asked.

I was screwed. I forgot to get her shoes collection. Sweat can be seen on my face. I was a complete idiot. I stand there like a dumb. I was fucked.

"Mmmmm," I stammered.

"Answer me, you slut," Mistress shouted.

"I am sorry Mistress but It really skipped from my mind," I said.

"Mom, he do all this on purpose," Mistress said to Goddess.

*No Goddess, I didn't do it on purpose," I said.

"Speak only when you are told to speak," Goddess shouted.

I remain quiet.

"Don't worry baby, He will pay for it," Goddess said.

"Slut, You will be wearing Suhana's heels tomorrow to your college," Goddess said to me.

"Please Mistress please, I beg you please. I will be extremely humiliated and embarrassed in front of everyone in the college. Please I promise it will not be repeated," I begged.

"Your embarrassment in the college is the main point slut so you don't make errors again," Goddess said.

"Please Goddess, please consider my request this time. I promise not to disappoint you in any manner," I begged.

"Shut the fuck up, son and just do whatever Goddess commands," Dad shouted at me.

"Stop being a brat and learn obedience from your father," Goddess said.

I didn't say anything.

"Old slut, you will sleep with him in the store today and explains him who wears the pants here. I want him as fully trained and fully obedient slave from tomorrow morning," Goddess said to dad.

"Yes Goddess," Dad said.

"Both of you leave, now," Goddess said.

Me and dad get down on our knees and both of us kissed Goddess and Mistress's feet and crawled out of the room to the store.

We had our dinner in the store and after cleaning the utensils, we returned back to the store to sleep.

"Listen, young man, Never ever question back or defy them," Dad said.

"But why dad?" I asked.

"Listen son, Woman are much more powerful man. I am not at all talking about physical strength. I am talking about mental strength. The reality of the world is pussy always control penises. Some lucky men understand this early and some idiots got this late but at the end, we all have to submit to them," Dad said.

"But, dad it's embarrassing for me to wear heels to college," I said.

"Son, She is doing this for your good so you always remembers that what happens when you commit mistakes," Dad said.

"Fine dad, I think I don't have any other option," I said.

"No, You don't. The early, you submit to the most superior beings, more beneficial it will be for you. Men are just slaves," Dad said.

"Fine dad," I said.

"Good night son," Dad said.

"Good night dad," I said.

We both slept surrounded by the stuff, placed in the store. The stuff in the store were junk and scrap which can be thrown out of the house by Goddess anytime.

I realised that night that we also have the same worth in the house as the scrap has in the store.