Boys Camping Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Four straight bros head off into the woods for a getaway.
2.3k words
3.8
7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had hiked for half the morning up into the mountains of Montana, to a dense area of the woods, miles away from any city or sign of people. My best friends Alex, Trevor, and Kyle had always brought up a "guys' camping trip" whenever we were a few beers in at our favorite bar. Finally, a couple weeks ago, we had ironed out all the details to have our much-needed boys' getaway this weekend. This morning, a refreshing Friday in June, we kissed our girlfriends goodbye and climbed the four hours into the overgrown trees, aiming for a spot against the mountain for our boys' camping trip.

Coming out of the foliage, we simultaneously realized that the clearing we had just walked into was the perfect spot. We stopped and dropped our bags in a heaping pile on the flattened pine needles. My shoulders and back ached with relief as I slipped my backpack off. When we had started the hike a few hours ago, all four of us had nearly immediately taken off our shirts, so we were currently all shirtless. Kyle and Trevor had tucked their t-shirts inside their bags. Mine I had tied onto the outside of my backpack, while Alex's hung in the waistband of his gym shorts. The few inches tucked into the waistband was darker in color, having absorbed his sweat while hanging there. I could tell that each of us definitely had raging BO from the climb. We were glistening in sweat.

Out of the four of us, Trevor had the most hair on his torso. It was so insane that it grew wildly around his shoulders and covered most of his upper back. It was black and striking against the lightness of his skin. Alex and I were tied for second regarding body hair. Unlike Trevor, our body hair focused mostly to the front. Neither of us had much back hair. Alex's grew a bit more on his stomach while mine concentrated more around my pecs and nipples. As the only auburn-haired guy in our group, my chest hair was deep red. Fiery and different than my friends' body hair. The last guy in our group however, Kyle, was the avid lifter, so he sported a smooth look to show off his muscles. His chest was hairless and toned. He had a tribal tattoo across his left pec. Every so often, when his girlfriend refused to help him shave his back after a fight, he'd call one of us to lend a hand. I had shaved his back a couple of times. Thank God it wasn't anything like Trevor's back. Otherwise, I would have refused.

I watched Alex lift his arm up, giving his three friends a full view of the dark brown bush in his armpit. He tilted his nose over and let us watch him huff the stench wafting out from his pit hair. "Shit! That is fucking pungent."

"My BO is vile," Trevor added. "I've been smelling it for an hour." He was known to sweat a lot with all that hair.

Kyle chimed in. "Who gives a fuck. It's a boys' getaway, right?" He slapped my shoulder beside him, giving me a smirk. "I don't think I even brought any deodorant," he said, turning back to the other two. "Toothbrush, pair of shorts. Pretty much it for my packing list."

Alex scoffed at him. "That's all you brought? I don't mind a little funk if it's my own shit, but I don't need to be smelling you nasty asses too."

Trevor pulled the map from his bag while Alex continued to scold the natural order of our male bodies. I watched Trevor focus in on the area we had hiked to. I heard Kyle teasing Alex back, "You're such a fucking prude bitch. Get off my dick."

"There should be a pond just down this hill," Trevor alerted us, cutting the argument short. "I'm going to rinse off." He pinned the map beneath his backpack and strutted to the downward slope to our left. We fell in behind him, Alex mumbling comebacks under his breath as the four shirtless, stinky men cautiously descended the hill to the pond below.

Lucky for hypochondriac Alex, the pond wasn't very gross looking, and was generally clear of aquatic foliage where "snapping turtles would be waiting", as he would say. In all honesty, it was an oasis beneath an open sky of blue and striated clouds above.

"This looks amazing." Kyle was the first to drop his shorts and underwear, stripping completely buck naked. The four of us had been friends for so long that being naked in front of each other wasn't even a second thought. I had seen all their cocks years ago, and they had seen mine. None of us thought twice about it. Alex, Trevor, and I all followed his lead, pushing off our shorts and wet underwear, leaving them on the leaves, diving one by one into the water.

It was ice cold, but exactly what we all needed. My testicles tightened immediately after plummeting in.

Kyle came to the surface, letting out a deep, bellowing holler, as he ran his hands over his head, slicking his hair back. "WOOOOO." The sound echoed through the trees. His call reverberated back like a war-cry, free and wild. It struck me how completely alone we were.

He floated onto his back, spreading his arms with his eyes to the sky and said, "Fuck, I love skinny dipping." We saw his dick break the surface of the water, slumped over onto his hips. We didn't need to assess his maleness the way other guys would, seeing their friend's penis for the first time. Instead, we looked at it without being embarrassed by a male organ and agreed, feeling our own naked male appendages caressed by the cooling water. Wild, natural, and free together.

After some playful splashing, which Alex detested, and diving to the bottom of the pond to see how deep it was, we eventually pulled ourselves from the water, offering one another a helping hand when needed, to make the climb back up to our bags. None of us desired to put our clothes back on, so we didn't, instead allowing the minty mountain air to dry our naked male bodies naturally. It felt electric to be nude with the guys, the way nature intended, away from prying eyes and city life. Our cocks and the pairs of balls we each had, hung between our working thighs as we strained up the hill to our stuff.

Trevor climbed ahead of me, with Kyle behind and Alex taking up the caboose. I watched Trevor's bare ass in front of me, the height of my eyes naturally in line with it. I couldn't much avoid looking at it. Luckily, his swass had long been dealt with after diving into the pond, so he did not leave a path of smell behind him for me to walk through.

I had the biggest ass of our group. All of my friends, the boys included, had nicknamed it Duncan's Dumper and always referred to it as such in conversation, a title I gladly accepted. It was fat and attention-grabbing, especially in a pair of good-fitting jeans. Trevor's ass however was a bit flatter, though decently sized for his lanky body structure. What he lacked in fat deposits however, he made up for in hair. Both of his cheeks were carpeted in an abundance of black hair, like two peaches with a hyperactive fuzz condition. In the conversations about my ass being the biggest, we would generally bring up Trevor's ass being the hairiest as well, pleading for him to flash the group. He rarely did, especially when talking to girls, instead blushing hard in the face.

By the time we got to our bags, the cooling chill in the air had intensified under the shade of the trees, making each of our sacks shrivel significantly. Alex had the biggest balls. His scrotum looked like a tanned prune between his legs when I looked, pulling his testicles in tightly. Glancing down at my own fiery skin bag, my boys were tightly sucked in too, resembling a dried apricot.

"Welp, I'm cold." The guys saw me looking at my cock. They all looked at my naked body too, eyeing my scrotum, then turning their attention to their own ball sacks. I saw each of them tilt their hips forward to see themselves.

"Shit. I'm tiny," Kyle whined. "Why didn't you fucks tell me how small I looked." He frantically pulled on his shorts, going commando in them, to help warm his testicles. The head of his flaccid cock pushed against the fabric, identifying him as male, though we didn't need proof.

We laughed, but did the same, all going commando in our loose-fitting shorts to warm our penises. Each of our cock heads stuck out. To warm up, we got to work and started unpacking, recognizing that the movement of setting up camp would help our ball bags relax and sag lower, easing their grip on our testicles.

About an hour later, the tent was up, and our camp site was pretty much put together. Trevor was kneeling where we decided to place the campfire, arranging the wood into a standing triangle, stuffing kindling underneath. Alex arranged three logs in a semi-circle around the fire as benches to sit on. Kyle and I had helped him pull them from the woods. None of us had bothered to put shirts yet, but worked diligently and bare-chested, our cock heads still obvious and swaying against the inside of our shorts.

The tent unzipped and Kyle come out of it with four cans of Busch light in is arm. He tossed one to me, which I grabbed easily from the air. He walked over to Alex, handing him one when he stood, and finally gave Trevor a can when he finish. I walked over and we stood in a circle.

The sound of the cans snapping open bounced off the tree trunks. "Here's to the first guys' camping trip in the books," Alex toasted. We laughed happily, cheering to the getaway we had finally made happen.

We raised our arms to tap the aluminum cans. I saw their dense pits of hair fanning from beneath all of their arms. Trevor's was a mass of jet-black hair erupting like the head of a dandelion. Alex and Kyle both showed off their caramel brown armpit hair too, tucked under their arms, no less frivolous. I knew they could see my wild, untouched pit fur as well, sprouting from the crevice in my arm. It was a dense mass of deep red hair, bordering brown. I openly showed it off to them, the same way I had openly flaunted my dick to them when we swam. We were boys. There was no need to feel shame or be embarrassed by what our masculine bodies looked like.

We cheers, and brought the cans to our lips, tucking our pit hair away as we sipped. The beer was shockingly cool. Trevor exhaled after he swallowed it, "That's the stuff."

The four of us sat on the logs around the firepit together as Trevor grabbed the small propane lighter tank that he had brought, snapping the torch on to light the kindling. It caught and we sat quietly together over the next few minutes to watch the logs catch.

Eventually the sun set, bringing with it a stoic, calm darkness, along with waves of annoying mosquitoes. By this point we had put our shirt's back on, coating ourselves in bug spray for good measure. A growing number of empty beer cans lay around our feet as the fire raged on.

One by one we had stood up, walked to the trees, and pulled our dicks out to take a piss in front of each other. Alex relieved himself first, followed a few minutes later by Trevor and Kyle who took a leak together. Trevor joked about how they were crossing swords, his laugh echoing off the leaves as they both turned to cross their golden streams. They laughed like young boys. I went last, conscious of each set of their eyes on my back as I stretched the waistband of my shorts around my manhood to let my dick fall out, to drain my bladder. It took a second to start the flow, but my stream of yellow piss was thick when it started, jetting from the head of my cock onto the leaves. I fanned my penis back and forth, spreading my urine around in our joined attempt to mark our territory from the wildlife around us. My piss slapped the dirt loudly, arching from my dick. I could feel the gold liquid rushing the length of my cock as I relieved myself and thought about how it did not sound any different than when each of the other guys urinated. We peed the same way.

When I was done going, I jiggled my cock a few times. My arm shook as I snapped the last dribbles of piss off my dick. I tucked my commando cock back into my shorts before taking a seat back on the log beside Alex.

Then out of nowhere, Kyle got up. "So, I want to propose something." His face flushed red from his buzz, hitting a few cans with his feet as he stood. His shadow danced on the tree line behind him. "We boys have known each other for a while, and I think we should take this brotherhood to the next level, to make this trip a memorable one. A sacred act, if you will, that us boys can do together to mark the occasion."

Trevor, Alex, and I furrowed our brows at each other, wondering what he was going to propose. His chest inflated as he inhaled, the pause hanging in the air. The fire cracked as we waited. "I think we should get a bate-circle going. Whip our dicks out and do a circle jerk."