Boys Camping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
The guys show each other their cocks before a circle jerk.
2.8k words
4.21
10.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of our eyebrows raised, surprised that he wanted to do something so intimate together. It wasn't anything I had thought of doing with them, but I'd be open to it if they were too. Girlfriends aside, we were best friends, and guys who liked stroking their cocks. Every guy loved doing that. I know I did. It was an understandable thing to propose now that it was in the open, even more so considering that we were on a boys' trip in the wood, miles away from the closest town.

Alex cleared his throat, "Just as long as I don't have to touch any of them."

Kyle scoffed, "You would say that." Alex shuffled awkwardly as Kyle kept talking. "No, I'm talking guys being guys on their camping trip. Take our cocks out, get them stiff and ejaculating together."

Trevor looked at him. I could sense some apprehension. "I don't know, man. Seems pretty gay."

"Dude, fuck off," Kyle argued. "It would be a sacred demonstration of our malehood. Exposing our aroused maleness to each other and releasing our fertile sex fluid." Kyle was always one to get metaphorical when he drank.

Trevor considered the proposal, and I chimed in to encourage it. "I'd be up for it. Can't think of a better way to make this a more profound time away with the guys. In nature, doing what guys do naturally."

"My dude." Kyle held his beer to me, which I cheers.

We all looked at Trevor, who shrugged. "Fine, why not. But this shit stays in the woods." He raised a finger as a warning to us.

Kyle, our fearless leader, stood before us and eased any fears or concerns we might have had. He addressed the group of men sitting around him in the firelight. "Gentleman. We're about to embark on the sacred act of masturbation together, something we all know and do often. Nothing could be more intimate or masculine as stroking our penises in front of each other until we release our sperm. What we do here tonight in front of each other is detached from sexual orientation, but lives within the energy of maleness." Kyle had a way with words when he wanted to. "The act we do together tonight will remain in this space forever, as a sacred bond that we'll never discuss with anyone but each other. If, in the future, you engage with other men in the act of mutual masturbation, so be it. But we will be the first for each other, connecting us more intensely and deeply than the men who may come later."

My dick lifted slightly in my shorts. In that moment, I had never connected to my sex more. I knew guys beat off, but as we started talking about it and starting the process, I realized they each might enjoy stroking their cocks as much as I enjoyed stroking mine, and I couldn't wait to do it together.

"Boys, to your feet." Kyle bend to put his beer against the log as we as all stood up. My heart pumped, jetting testosterone through my body. This was getting real.

Kyle looked us each in the eyes, holding our gazes one by one as he spoke of the ritual of circle jerk masturbation. The orange light of the flames caught his brow and five o'clock shadow. "I've never let another man see my bate, and I suspect the same for each of you. But know this: I'm honored to be here with you, to be a guy, and will delight in the energy of our maleness to see you guys ejaculate your sperm." My heart rushed. I was getting excited.

"We've obviously seen each other's cocks, but not in this light. I want us to be mindful of the sacred act of circle jerk masturbation, understanding how humanizing it is to connect with our dicks in front of other men, while also remembering that it is a spiritual act to do together. So to start, I want to go around one by one and expose our cocks to each other, after which point we can go at it together in any way we please until we each cum. Since I suggested doing this, I'll show you guys my dick first, to let each of you get an unashamed, unobstructed view of my guy."

Trevor, Alex, and I stood around the fire with him, nervously looking at each other, but ready to look at his dick. The flickering light of the flames on our shirts masked the shivering fabric, shaking from our heartbeats underneath. We had seen Kyle's penis before, but it was usually in quick, rushing glances. He was gonna let us see it.

Kyle spred his legs, firmly planting his feet in the dirt. He put his fingers into the waistband of his shorts and dropped them. He did not look down at himself but watched us as our eyes dropped to his crotch. We all looked, confronted with Kyle's organ in a profound act of exposure. His balls hung low in the skin bag below his cock. It was shaved and bare of any hair. His right testicle sat lower than the left. His pubes were shaved as well.

His cock had lifted slightly, obviously indicating to his friends that he was getting aroused and started to grow erect. Kyle was circumcised. His cock was five and a half inches long and growing with each second that our eyes stared at it, pumping fuller by his adrenaline. Fully erect he'd be just under seven inches. He had an average thickness of about five inches. His dick curved, the slit of his piss hole aiming to the left a bit.

We drink in his manhood, rejoicing silently within over being part of the same sex with him, knowing what it felt like to have a cock.

Kyle stepped out of his shorts, kicking them aside, leaving his legs and bottom half completely naked, cock continuing to lift off his smooth scrotum.

He turned to Trevor. "Your turn, bud."

Trevor licked his lips and was not so deliberate with his movements as Kyle had been. He put his fingers into his shorts, pushing them down before we really had time to prepare ourselves. You could tell that he was bit nervous, even though we had been naked together not even four hours before for our swim in the pond.

Trevor's shorts fell into the dirt and dried leaves, exposing his penis to us. The firelight flickered on it. In many ways, Trevor's cock was unlike Kyle's. Firstly, Trevor was uncircumcised. The head of his flaccid, six-inch cock was covered by a hood of dark foreskin, pulled tight over the head, with a small opening exposing the head. He hadn't started getting a boner yet but even without having one, his cock was longer than Kyle's. Trevor was definitely the show-er of the group, having the biggest dick of all of us. Fully erect he'd be nine inches long.

Trevor's flaccid cock hung heavy over his scrotum, which, also unlike Kyle's sack, displayed a formidable amount of dark black pubic hair. It was difficult to figure out which of his nuts hung lower, thanks to all the hair covering it. Above his shaft, much like his exploding array of armpit hair I had seen earlier, Trevor's disheveled tuft of immense pubic hair shot in every direction. It was black and long. Long strands of his pubes clasped to the soft tissue of his shaft at the base, seeming to make it disappear where it attached to his body.

We all looked at each other. Kyle nodded at Trevor, thanking him for baring his penis to us. Then he turned to me. "Duncan, you're up." Suddenly, I felt a rush of adrenaline in my chest, my heart lurching to pounding. It was one thing to take your clothes off with your boys to skinny dip together, it was a completely different sensation to stand in front of your friends with their eyes on you, waiting for you to bare your cock to them.

I swallowed, breathing deeply. I could feel that my cock had lifted a bit more in my shorts, but the rush of sudden nerves made me deflate a bit. I took one final breath and dropped my shorts for them.

Like Kyle, I kept my eyes on the guys and saw all three of them look at my exposed penis, igniting another wave of adrenaline in my chest. It was a rush, but I stood there like a lone warrior facing an army, not moving my hand to cover my cock, or turning my body to shield my organ. I let them look at my manhood full on.

Hair-wise my dick was somewhere between Kyle's dick and Trevor's dick. I liked to sport some dick hair over my shaft. I usually trimmed it back every few weeks with spare clippers, to tame it when needed.

Like the rest of my body hair, my crotch hair was auburn red. I had shaped it into a large, expanding triangle last time I manscaped. The hair reached to the corners of my hips. A handful of my red pubes grasped my shaft.

My dick was pumped slightly, lifted a few millimeters off of my scrotum from arousal. Fully erect my guy curved upwards at seven inches. It hung out in a semi, sagging slightly from the weight of the circumcised helmet head at the end, My cock was straight and didn't curve much to either side at all, with a girth of six inches fully erect. Like my ass, my dick was definitely the thickest of all of ours. You could tell even just between Kyle and Trevor's cocks hanging bare, that mine was the meatiest. I had nearly a chode, but my cock was just long enough to favor length over girth.

The bag of skin below my shaft held two decently sized testicles, the left hanging a millimeter or two lower than my right one. It took a while for the hair on my balls to grow in, so unlike the hair above my dick, I didn't trim or shave my balls but let the hair on my scrotum grow in naturally. It was nowhere near the amount of hair on Trevor's sack, but there was a noticeable amount on my balls compared to Kyle's shaved sack.

I stood there, showing the guys my hairy, fire crotch cock beside the fire. I showed off my masculinity for them, letting them see it in all its male glory. My heart drummed in my chest.

Like Trevor, Kyle nodded at me in thanks and turned to Alex next.

I took the opportunity to step out of my shorts goo, to be naked like Kyle and Trevor. I'd have a better bate with my legs free. I felt my slightly inflated cock swing as I kicked my shorts away. It was a strange sensation, feeling my dick lifted off my sack. I could tell I was getting a boner. Naturally, I wanted to cover up my erection, since the guys hadn't seen it before, but I remembered Kyle's words. We should give thanks to the life force out there that has blessed us with having a cock and testicles. I relaxed and let my penis do what it did naturally when it was aroused, letting the guys see it growing. We'd all be fully erect in front of each other shortly anyways.

It was a strangely erotic feeling to be naked with Kyle and Trevor, in front of Alex who was still dressed. I looked at their hanging, exposed dicks again. Kyle's penis had pumped a bit fuller, though not entirely erect yet. Trevor's penis had finally moved and lifted off his balls as well, though far from where Kyle's was in the process of stiffening. I imagined how much effort it took his body to get an erection with a cock that long.

Seeing them both getting aroused and openly baring themselves aroused my cock more and made my erection grow. I caught Kyle eyeing my penis from across the fire. I flushed knowing that he could see my cock growing and it fueled my erection more, making me stiffer. Kyle's penis pumped up a bit more too. It was such a turn on for some reason, Kyle and I watching each other get erections.

I peeled my eyes away from my bro's hardening cock between his legs and turned to Alex. For the first time since starting, I looked at his crotch and realized he had a sizeable tent in his shorts. Alex's dick was the most erect in the group, having watched his friends strip one by one before him, getting a look at their pricks and letting his cock grow over it, before it was his turn.

"Last, but not least," Kyle said, turning to Alex. All three of us could tell that his dick was nearly fully hard by the height of the tent, and there was no shame in it. We all knew how incredible it felt to have a boner, even if it was in front of your boys. Kyle's, Trevor's, and my own cock all inflated bigger as we eyed the raised fabric in Alex's crotch, waiting to see our friend's nearly fully stiff dong hidden inside. I could feel my cock boning second by second in the light of the fire.

In his position, with a cock that hard, I would have been embarrassed to expose myself to the boys. But Alex moved calmly and with purpose, putting his thumbs into his shorts to drop them and reveal his hard on to us. My heart swelled with pride and love for him, demonstrating such a profoundly calm demeanor to show us his aroused cock. He was returning the favor and not backing out, seeing that the rest of us were naked with erecting dicks.

We stood around the fire and watched as the shorts dropped from Alex's waist when he pushed them down. They landed at his ankles and his curving, throbbing penis popped forward, aiming up toward the trees above us. My dick hardened seeing Alex with an erection. I had never seen another dude with a full hard on in real life, let alone a close guy friend. It was insanely intimate. His cock was erect. He was aroused. His penis bounced once or twice from him pulling his shorts down. His three friends looked at his boner, and he swallowed, taking the intensity of our eyes on his crotch, seeing his bone.

Alex's cock was average in size. It was six and a half inches long though thinner than any of ours at four inches in girth. Like Kyle and me, Alex's cock head was exposed from being circumcised. He had a decent helmet at the end of his dick though, again, thinner than either mine or Kyle's helmets. He had pubes similar to mine. The hair stuffed mostly around the base of his penis, pressed flatter by his standing cock. His scrotum was shaved bare like Kyle's.

We knew that Alex had the biggest balls in the group. The two of them packed his shaved scrotum, giving the illusion of being more inflated with sperm than ours. His testicles hung side by side, likely from pulling up together in arousal. I assessed his penis at full mast and my cock stiffened more, starting to curve upwards as I got harder.

Alex moved his shorts to the side, and we all stood naked from the waist down in front of each other, the light of the fire flickering on our dicks.

"That was a rush," Kyle said, as we came back to him.

"You're telling me," Alex confessed. "No idea why, but I popped wood so fucking quick watching you guys."

"Dude, when's the last time we really looked at each other's penises and saw each other get aroused," Kyle asked him.

"Never," Alex responded.

"Exactly! It's only natural for bros to get aroused when they see their bros get aroused. Duncan, Trevor, and I need to get to your level though, Alex. Not that it will take long," Kyle said, the cock between his legs pointing higher. He eyed Alex's stiff penis, before looking at his own. "I'm nearly fully boned." Kyle's dick pointed upwards and to the left, aiming over the top of the fire towards me. In a few more seconds, the head of his cock would be aiming higher into the trees. My penis was about halfway stiff, while Trevor's was aiming toward the fire with a slight downward curve of the head. It pointed straight in front of him.

"Mine usually sticks straight out when I'm fully stiff, so I'm almost there too," Trevor told us.

"I'm right behind you guys," I told them, letting them see me wrap my fingers around my hardening shaft.

"Make those cocks stiff, you bators," Alex demanded, to which Kyle groaned as he grabbed his lengthening prick.