Boys Holiday Takes a Turn Pt. 03

Story Info
We’ve landed, but the fun isn’t over.
2.6k words
4.9
623
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As is usually the case with boys holidays, the flight home was a lot less eventful than the flight out. Most of us were sat separately next to strangers, which wasn't an issue because all of us planned on sleeping or watching films.

I chose to go with sleep, man did I need it after that holiday! Unsurprisingly my dreams were all taking me back to the events of the last week and my new found love for sucking cock and being filled with cum.

For basically the entire flight I was either reliving moments or creating my own dreams, blissfully unaware that the poor lady next to me could clearly see the tent forming in my shorts.

Thankfully she didn't complain, but sadly she didn't sneak a hand in to finish me off either. Instead when I woke up just before landing I was given a look of disappointment from her before she directed my gaze to my shorts.

We had a minibus booked to take us home from the airport, another 2 and a half hours onto our journey. I was sitting on the back 3 seats between Danny and Kieran and the 3 seats in front were for those who would be getting out first on arrival.

It didn't take long for everyone to fall asleep again as no one was really in the mood for talking. My mind was wondering too much after that flight for me to sleep and now that I was sat between the two people that had filled me with cum and not a stranger, I could only focus on them and everything I'd let them do to me..

I could feel my cock growing, remembering those dreams on the plane and the scenarios my mind had created that I wish had happened while we were there.

I thought I was going to have a wet dream at the thought of us all lounging around the pool, soaking up the sun. Me straddling my friends one at a time, riding them until they filled my filthy ass in front of all the other guests.

My cock was now uncomfortably hard in my shorts and I couldn't stop my hands from wondering either side of me, grazing both Danny and Kieran's legs.

I remembered dreaming about watching Kieran and Chris sitting on the edge of the pool kissing and stroking each others cocks, me swimming up slowly from the other side, spreading Chris' legs wide and taking his cock straight to the back of my throat.

By now I was no longer controlling my hands in the back of the taxi, which were now running over both of their dicks, teasing them, hoping they would respond to my touch. And they did.

Both of them were still sleeping but I could feel both cocks growing with each gentle passing of my hands.

My mind was cast back to that first time I'd taken Danny's smooth, hard cock into my mouth. The total electricity of the moment. Not knowing whether he was going to flip out or let me lick his perfect shaft.

I couldn't resist squeezing it now, wanting to feel it in my hand. I glanced over to Kieran, remembering straddling his fat black cock in that hotel room while Danny and Chris fucked next to us.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching inside his shorts and taking hold of his hardening cock. I almost gasped in excitement when I felt the warmth of it in my hand. The excitement grew when I felt Kieran slowly pull his shorts down, freeing his cock.

It was a late flight, so the journey home was in the dark where no passers by would be able to see. I knew everyone in front of me (apart from the driver thankfully) were asleep, so I tried to be as quiet and subtle as possible when I started to stroke Kieran from base to tip.

To my disappointment no one had touched my cock which was desperate to be freed.

I looked over to Kieran who was clearly happy just to be tended to as he'd put his head back on the headrest and closed his eyes.

Still running my hand over Danny's lap, I felt him shift his hips up and tug his shorts down too. I let out a quiet but audible moan when I felt the bare skin of his cock in my other hand.

I looked over to him, only to see that he too had decided to just let me be playing with his cock while he relaxed.

I was now sat, skiing with both of their cocks. Stroking slowly, savoring the feel of each one. My gaze switched between them, watching as the glistening heads of their cocks appeared and disappeared with each stroke, the way they twitched as I ran my thumb over their tips.

I carried on being as subtle as possible. I could see the driver looking back occasionally in his rear view mirror, but there was no way he could see the slow movements of my wrists in this light.

I was desperate to grab my cock while I played with theirs, but there was no way I was letting go of either of them. Knowing this chance might not come again, I wanted this to last as long as possible. I was ready to edge them both until we were close to home.

I carried on with my slow steady pace, occasionally one of them would buck their hips up in response to a twist of the wrist or a quick grab of their tightening balls.

After taking so many loads from Danny in such a small space of time in that hotel, I'd learnt how his cock felt when it was close to giving me what I wanted. He was the first to come close.

I let go of his cock just as it started throbbing in my hand, Danny let out a quiet moan of frustration.

I let him cool for a moment, watching his cock twitching as it stood rock hard on its own, desperate for one last stroke. Once I could tell his member had calmed down again I ran a finger up his shaft, taking some of his precum on my finger, I slowly brought it to my mouth. I was instantly cast back to that first taste he'd given me.

I'd finally got another taste of that salty precum but now I wanted more. Knowing the driver would see me disappear to take it into my mouth I had to make do with what I'd had.

I was bucking my own hips, dying to be touched and for my cock which was now almost unbearably tight in my shorts to be freed.

I felt Kieran's cock stiffen even more, I could tell he was close now too. I gave him one more stroke gripping tight at the tip before letting go.

Again, I waited for his thick cock to relax before I squeezed up to this tip and felt his precum ooze onto my hand. I brought it up to my mouth and lapped it off hungrily.

I continued in this cycle of bringing them both to edge and tasting their precum for miles. I was in heaven, my cock trying to escape from what little space it had.

I could feel a damp patch forming in my shorts from my untouched cock leaking into them. The feel of my shorts was almost like being touched by someone now and it was driving me insane.

By this point the smell of sex had filled the back of the taxi, adding to the sensation and the rush of no one else knowing I was secretly pleasuring the two of them.

None of us lived particularly far from each other but the driver said he was happy to take us to our homes and we were now reaching the last leg of the journey before people would start getting out.

It was finally time for me to let Danny and Kieran have their release.

Kieran's load came first, his cock stiffening in my hand, I gripped hard, I could feel as thick ropes of cum passed through my grip as it shot up his member.

One thing I hadn't accounted for after edging them for nearly two hours, was how much cum there would be and where it would go.

His load was shooting uncontrollably over him, over the back seat and over me.

Panic set in when I felt Danny's cock about to release. Without thinking about my surroundings, not wanting cum going anywhere it shouldn't, I threw myself down into his crotch and put his cock straight into my mouth.

I didn't get a chance to savor the moment or even work my tongue around his shaft before he started to fill my mouth.

I was swallowing as much as I could but it just kept coming. I lifted my mouth away only for more to hit me in the face and landing on the seats. The last ropes shooting onto his shorts and his balls.

I quickly wiped the cum from my face and into my mouth and raised myself back up almost gasping for air after swallowing so much.

As I sat up I looked into the rear view mirror and l caught eyes with the driver who looked away straightaway. Still in the dark I was hoping beyond hope he still hadn't seen anything.

I had one last stroke of both of their softening cocks before we turned off the motorway. Danny and Kieran both pulled their shorts back up knowing Chris' house was just a minute away.

We made our stops one by one, no one saying anything more than cya as they got out and got their bags. The driver had taken a slightly different route than expected which meant I'd now be last out instead of Danny.

My house has a secluded driveway and as we pulled up to my house, the relief of finally being home was tangible.

That relief was short-lived when the taxi driver turned to me and said, "you don't mind if I check those back seats before you go, do you?"

I almost had a heart attack.

"Course not mate, I'll just jump out."

I climbed out, just hoping that all of the cum had magically disappeared.

That hope was also short-lived as he put the torch on his phone,revealing the pools of cum which were all over the seats between the three of us.

I thought he was going to turn around and punch me when he tutted. I'd just accepted that it was probably fair.

"I knew you were up to no good, do you know how hard it is to get cum stains out of those seats?"

I was totally taken back with how brazenly he'd said it and how not angry he sounded.

"I've been hard as a rock the whole journey thinking about what might be going on back there."

I was speechless.

"You know its usually a £100 fine when people make a mess like this?"

"I'm sorry mate, I'll try and get the money sorted" was all I could say. Still worrying that it might turn violent.

"Don't worry about the money, now that I know what you've been up to I want something else from you." He grabbed the bulge in his jeans which I hadn't noticed until this point.

"You're going to finish me off then we're square."

My cock reacted instantly as he leant back against the side of the seats where the sliding doors were still open.

I stepped towards him as he unbuckled his jeans and dropped to my knees, I helped pull them down to his ankles freeing his nice hard cock.

It was close to 3am so the sound of his belt buckle jingling as I tugged at his jeans was the only sound in the area.

His cock was like a clone of Danny's, and I wasted no time looking up at him as I brought it to my hungry mouth.

The pain of the gravel driveway on my knees soon passed once I was lost sucking on his cock.

He was guiding my head, showing me the pace he wanted and I gladly let him. His cock was gently pressing the back of my throat before bringing it back to my lips again.

Just as I was about to finally reach for my cock he said, "I hope you know for £100 I won't be cumming in your mouth. Bend over here." he pointed to the footwell of the back seats.

I would've done anything he'd asked at this point if it meant not paying. But this I was more than happy to do.

Ready for my ass to be filled, I dropped my shorts and got on all fours in the small gap between the driver's seat and the first row of back seats.

I spat on my fingers and reached back to spread it accross my ass hole. The driver gripped my ass and I felt his breath on my ass as he spat on my hole too.

He grabbed me with one hand and slowly pressed his cock into me. The tip of his cock spreading me open.

I was desperate to stroke my cock while he sid into me but the space was so tight between the seats that I couldn't maneuver my hand between my legs.

He fucked me slowly like he'd done this before, letting my ass get used to his size.

"This is how I like to give it, nice and slow. This won't take long then I can go home the wife."

This sent all sorts of ideas through my mind. Does she know he does this kind of thing? Does she like it? Does she suck his cock when he gets home? The thought of his wife smelling my ass on his cock when he gets home was too much for me, I gasped as my balls tightened.

"You're making me cum!" I said as I pressed my ass against his pelvis and looked down to see my cock unloading all over the floor of the taxi.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt him start to slowly fuck me again.

"Good lad, now its my turn."

He gripped the back of his seat and the door handle. I heard his feet shift in the gravel before he let out a moan of pleasure.

The familiar warm feeling of cum started to fill my ass as he emptied his balls deep inside me, each slow stroke pushing his load deeper and deeper and filling me more and more.

I was moaning deeply, enjoying the release we'd both finally gotten after hours of holding it in!

I gasped as he pulled his cock from me and pulled my shorts back up.

"That's better, now get yourself inside mate, I'll get this sorted tomorrow."

In an orgasmic daze I didn't question whether I should be cleaning the taxi for him. I grabbed my bags and quietly unlocked the door trying not to wake any of my family up.

I watched through the door as the headlights reversed away from my house. Leaving me in darkness. I walked to the living room and could feel his load oozing from me as I threw myself down on the sofa which was going to be my bed for the night and my holiday would officially end.

I was just dozing off when I got a text from Danny, "you up?"