All Comments on 'Boys In Heat'

by SDFord

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xx9 months ago

A fantastic love story finds oneself and totally embracing it . Five starts love it.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

2 young hot and horny gardeners. What's not to like. Incidentally you 2, I have a bush that needs trimming and a hole that needs digging and I think you 2 have the right tools for the job.

uweyuwey9 months ago

Great story, loved the dialogue and the build-up. The tension in their discovery of each other was well done. Great job!

Hrdrck62Hrdrck629 months ago

That made my whole edging session. Fuck that is HOT HOT HOT.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Reading this left feeling really good. I love self-awakening first-time stories, and this was an excellent one. And your "Boys in Heat" got me plenty hot also. I hope this isn't the last we see of these guys.

SDFordSDFord9 months agoAuthor

Thanks guys for your positive feedback. Out of all the stories I've published on Literotica, this one was actually the toughest to write so it's great to hear people are liking it.

GybbsGybbs9 months ago

Ohh Emm Eff Gee. Left me breathless. And drained.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3619 months ago

Great story! Hopefully more of their discovering themselves will lead to another hot chapter!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rin48Rin489 months ago

So hot!!! Would love another part to this!!! Maybe a threesome with Mr. Nicholson?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful love story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story, please write Part 2 when Mr Nicholson asks the gardeners back for more outdoor work and it turns into a hot threeway

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSDFord@SDFord
Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to comment, rate and favourite my stories. If you would like to send feedback via email, please send it to: hey--x@hotmail.com. I love hearing your thoughts.