Boys In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There you go,' Logan said. 'I knew you'd like it.'

I wanted to deep throat him but I wasn't sure I could without gagging. Guided by his hand, I went down as far as I could, feeling the head brushing the back of my throat. Keeping my hand on the base, I brought my tongue up to the head and licked my way around it, keeping my eyes on him the entire time. I flicked my tongue along the piss slit. He moaned loudly.

'Oh fuck man,' he said. 'You're driving me crazy.'

His hand on the back of my head tightened as he grabbed a fistful of hair. His ass rose off the beach chair as he began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. I gasped for air and put my hands on his hairy thighs, steadying myself against the force of his thrusting. Drops of precum leaked from my cock as the eroticism of what was happening dawned on me: Logan was fucking my mouth.

He kept thrusting, his hands still gripping my hair. I was under his control. His ass lifted off the chair again, my hands travelled down to his thick, muscular glutes.

Perhaps sensing what I wanted next, Logan pulled me off his cock and shoved my face into his ass. I ran my tongue along his hairy hole as he grinded his cheeks against my face.

'You like the taste of my asshole, James?'

'Fuck yeah,' I said.

'Show me then. Show me how much you like it.'

Spreading his cheeks with my hands, I pressed my tongue deep inside his hole. It was tight and warm. Logan's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he continued to grind himself against me.

'Fuck yeah, that's it.'

I pressed my tongue in and out, the pleasure I knew I was giving him making my heart beat faster in my chest. I rimmed him eagerly, enjoying the feeling of his body weight pressing against me. Grabbing his shaft once more, I jerked him off while swirling my tongue inside his hole.

'I can't wait any longer,' Logan said, a fierce, determined look in his eyes.

I jerked quicker, thinking he meant he was going to come. But instead, he stood and pushed me gently down onto the chair, hoisting my ass in the air.

A drop of spit formed on the tip of his lips and glazed my hole. He rubbed it in gently, the feeling of his finger pressing against my sphincter sending a euphoric shiver running through my body.

The sun behind him, Logan appeared as a dark, hulking shadow before me. Grabbing both my legs, he pulled me forward with ease and placed one leg on each of his shoulders.

I saw Logan's hand going down between his legs and, seconds later, felt the head of his cock pressing against my hole.

I drew in a deep breath, my body instantly tensing up in reaction to the unfamiliar sensation.

'Sorry,' I said, noticing him frowning slightly. 'Little nervous.'

'Don't worry buddy, it's you and me. Just relax.'

I nodded, exhaling slowly.

Logan rubbed the head of his cock around the outside of my hole and, when he thought I was ready, pressed it in once more. I gripped the sides of the bench chair and kept my body relaxed. It went in further and further, stretching me open. I brought my hands up to my ass and pulled my cheeks apart, opening up my hole for him. His dick went in further and suddenly the aches and pains gave way to pleasure.

Logan began to thrust back and forth, his abdominal muscles flexing under the sun. He gripped my legs hard, leaving pale finger marks on my thighs.

'Your hole is so fucking tight,' he said as his thrusts became harder and quicker.

I squeezed my sphincter muscle on his cock, making him moan louder. Putting my hands around his lower back, I gripped his ass as he pounded into me. The chair underneath me creaked, in danger of snapping under our weight. Logan's balls slapped against my skin as I felt his head massaging my prostate.

Unable to resist anymore, I grabbed my dick and jerked off, focusing on the sensation of his cock filling me up. I clenched my core and moved my body up and down, working with the rhythm of his thrusts.

I was going to blow soon. I jerked off harder, feeling the glands of my cock swell under my fingers.

'It feels so fucking good,' I said, whimpering.

'Are you going to come?'

'Yeah,' I said, nodding.

'Come,' Logan ordered. 'Come while my cock is inside you.'

I jerked off more, getting ready. My breathing quickened. I was close.

'Come on man,' Logan said again. 'Let it out.'

Hot streams of come shot across my stomach. I groaned loudly, intense waves of euphoria washing over me. More kept coming. The pent-up frustration of this hot day finally being unleashed.

'Tell me this hole is mine,' Logan said, locking eyes with me.

'It's your hole Logan,' I said. 'You can have it whenever you want from now on.'

I could tell it turned him on to hear me say this and it was having the same effect on me. He thrusted even harder, the come on my stomach ran up to my chest, the rest down my side.

'No one else can have it,' he said, eyes fierce. 'Only me.'

'Only you,' I said. 'I'm all yours.'

Back arched, Logan let out a deep, guttural groan. He collapsed on top of me and our lips met once more as he filled me with his seed. His come flowed inside my hole, wet and warm. Our kiss was forceful, like we were trying to devour each other.

Logan pulled his cock out and collapsed alongside me, breathing heavily. Legs and arms intertwined, we continued to kiss under the blazing sun.

***

'Wow,' a voice said.

I turned around. Mr. Nicholson was stood in the kitchen doorway, looking out onto the back yard. He came down the porch steps, hands in his pockets.

I appeared round the corner, having just put the clippers back in the garage; Logan a few steps behind me.

I followed Mr. Nicholson's gaze down the garden. At the risk of sounding immodest, it was our best work yet. The yard had been transformed from the mess it was in when we arrived. The hedges were neat and no longer towering masses of unkept bush, the grass didn't have a blade out of place.

'Lookin' OK?' Logan said.

'Better than OK,' Mr. Nicholson said. 'It looks great. You got a lot done.'

Logan put his arm around my shoulder. 'We sure did.' He leaned in and whispered in my ear, 'more than he knows'.

'Let me just get my wallet. You two deserve a tip.' Mr. Nicholson disappeared back into the kitchen.

The sun had moved south in the sky and the heat was finally starting to ease off. Logan kept his hand on my shoulder.

Mr. Nicholson appeared again, counting out dollar bills in his hand. I thought about telling Logan to take his hand away and keep things professional. But all I could do was look back at him and smile.

12