All Comments on 'Boys Make the Best Girls'

by LiveSteam

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typos

A big number of typos. Really obvious misspellings and word subs.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
This has the makings of a great chain.

I certainly hope you continue it. SO many options ahead of you with that last bit of self-realization. Being desired is a powerful thing!

Never_RogerNever_Rogerover 3 years ago
Con

You should be careful with using titles like that. It seems very wrong, Like you are saying that since girls are not very good at being girls, now boys need to fill that role too, because boys can do everything better than girls.

It is important we support all boys and girls, no matter what brought them into being who they are now, but important what words we use.

Keep writing.

LuganisLuganisover 3 years ago

Interesting transition to sissy. Nice story, a different perspective...

It may be something that happened to more than one deciding this life path.

The only this is that the evolution is to fast. One day he is straight, and the next he thinks about TV and begins his transformation into a sissy, something he never heard before.

Reading any other story, the character would be full of doubts and even regrets, until he knows there’s no way back: he’s no longer a HE, but will never be a SHE (TS-M2F are women in the wrong body), since he’s a gay man in a man’s body trying to be a feminine sex object: a sissy.

Sterling122Sterling122over 3 years ago

really liked the story, though the start was a bit fast.

i hope to read more about him soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it!

I hope he puts on a chastity cage soon xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmm

Loved your story!

SissyNovaSissyNovaover 3 years ago
That was hot!

The start was kind of fast but it was a great read otherwise. I would definitely like to see more of this lucky femboy.

xoxo

latinarita4latinarita4over 3 years ago
Wow!

The intro was definitely fast - i would have liked to see more of the development, but you hit all the sexy points after that. I'm so excited to see how this sissy becomes a wonderful fuckbunny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy Journey

Loved the story and journey to become a sissy cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous