Boys Make the Best Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised my parents were waiting outside. They gathered me up in one of the cringe worthy family hugs that everyone does. My self doubt was running rampant and I appreciated the unfiltered show of parental love, even so I was eager to put some distance between me and the train station. My parents were as wrapped up as I was, two huge duffle coats swaddled them, I knew upon sight that they'd be feeling the cold, after all I had inherited my slight and skinny frame from them, and sure enough I heard my father breath out, "Christ's sake let's get to the care, I'm freezing out here". In a smooth motion he stepped past me, grabbed my suitcase and paced into the car park. My stomach was doing backflips, what if the suitcase opened and he saw all my lace panties and thongs? I turned my head and quickly checked the exit of the train station. To my surprise there was another family welcome, but this time the man of the family was the stranger, who had so passionately fucked my face. He had seen me, I was sure, but he was careful not to look up and not to catch my gaze.

His wife and kid looked sweet and innocent, I hope she wouldn't be upset if she knew her husband liked skinny little femboys. Was it my fault he cheated on her? No it wasn't! I couldn't help being a cock tease, I couldn't stop men from listing after me, I didn't choose this skinny body and round ass. With that my fear of being publicly shamed abated. As much as I didn't want everyone knowing my secret, no man wanted to admit their desire to breed me, and no woman wanted to admit they couldn't please their man like me. Everyone had their secrets.

Without much more thought I turned my heel and ran to the car. My buttplug felt delicious as it jiggled in and out of my ass.

After a short drive we arrived home. Of course my parents of course wanted to know all about my studies, which incidentally were going very well, and about my social life. My mother had known me to be a bit of a loner in high school, and was eager to hear more about who I had been hanging out with. I kept it brief, needless to say I didn't mention how I wished to become a perfect fuck bunny. After a few hours of this I made my excuses and went to my bedroom.

The door had barely shut when my instincts took over. I striped off my clothes and cum stained panties, I put myself on my bed and raised my legs. My eager hands gripped the base of my butt plug and I started to ease it in and out of my ass. I bit my lip with pleasure as I swiped my little cum hole with lube and gently loosened up, soon there was only the soft 'thock, thock, thock' noise of the buttplug sliding and and out of my raw boi pussy. I could smell the man's cock and balls in my memory, I gulped at the air as the instinct to swallow a hot load came forward.

I was writhing on the bed desperate for male attention, my cock was rock hard, but still tiny and pathetic. I needed to please a man before I could please myself. Like a sign from god my phone vibrated with the notification, "WiFi connections available".

12