Boys Need To Learn Pt. 04

Story Info
Things come to a head as lockdown approaches.
5.5k words
4.65
15.2k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Chapter 4 : In Lockdown, Incest is Best.

As Kitty walked away from them, James and Matt looked at one another with sheepish grins spreading across their faces; neither of them could really believe what had happened. They'd both had hot, uninhibited sex with Kitty. Something even in their wildest dreams they could never have imagined happening.

Then it hit Matt what he had done. He'd had sex with his sister; he'd committed incest.

"Fucking hell, Matt, that was hot. I mean Kitty was hot. I know she looks sexy, but a three-way. God, that is so fucking hot," James said in a trembling and unbelieving voice. He knew he was rambling, he was that shocked, but he also knew that his most secret desire had been fulfilled. He'd had sex with Kitty. Something he'd longed to do for so many years; it had made his balls ache just thinking about her.

"Shit, man, I'm in trouble so deep. Oh, fuck! I've just fucked my sister. I am so screwed."

It gradually dawned on James the enormity of what his friend had said. Of what they had done, he was equally as guilty as Matt was.

"Matt, it wasn't as if she was fighting us off; we didn't pounce on her and grab her, she started it after all. She wanted us, both of us."

"That doesn't make it any better, any less wrong. James, you don't get it, do you? I've fucked my own sister!" The shame and guilt in Matt's voice was plain to hear, prompting James to reply.

"Don't worry, nobody saw us, and none of us is going to say anything to anyone else, least of all Kitty."

The boys continued to follow Kitty along the beach to where her car was parked. As they did, they admired the twin moons of her perfect little bum as they swayed in front of them. Her sundress was clutched casually in her hand, making her nakedness seem even more erotic to them. James was convinced that Kitty was swaying her hips deliberately. Teasing them, knowing they couldn't react or do anything about the teasing as they were now in plain sight of more people.

Reaching the more conservative area of the beach, just before the parking area, Kitty stopped, turned to face the two boys, then calmly pulled her sundress over her head, and walked to her car. The boys struggled to get back into their swimming shorts before joining her for the ride home, which was held in near silence. The sight of Kitty's swaying bum had had the effect on them that she had intended. They had hard-ons again but couldn't do anything about reducing them.

Penny and Cossi were half in shock and half in admiration at how brazen Kitty had been in her seduction of her brother and his friend. But of course, that threw up a lot of questions going forward.

"Well, that wasn't what I expected. Kitty and James, yes, but Matt as well? I thought that he might get to watch them at some point but not that," Cossi said, seemingly calmly accepting the fact that she had just watched her children have sex together. "Then again, I suppose it would have been difficult for him not to join in, but Kitty just included him from the beginning."

"No, me neither. I'm sorry I suggested to her that she take the initiative with James. I had no idea she'd fuck Matt as well. Jesus, Cossi, I'm sorry!"

"So where does that leave things going forward? You know we are probably going to be restricted in our movements and lives shortly. Kitty is not going to want to go without sex for all that time. I don't think she could do anyway, and now, neither will Matt."

"What about you? And me? And James?"

Cossi looked at Penny and said, "We'll be the same... you're not suggesting... you can't be. Oh my God. You are, aren't you?"

Penny didn't answer directly, but the look she gave Cossi suggested that was precisely what she was thinking.

The two friends made their way to the coffee shop where they had first discussed educating their respective sons for each other. Their coffees and cakes were accompanied by contemplative silence, with only the occasional word being exchanged. This silence and contemplation eventually led them to a mutual decision.

That evening by the pool, Cossi and Penny confronted Kitty about what they had seen at the beach. Kitty was brazen about her actions, showing no shame or guilt, nor defending what had happened. The exact opposite, in fact, turning the blame onto both Cossi and Penny for watching. Even more for not intervening.

"Oh, come off it, Mum. So I've fucked two guys together, and one of them was my brother. At least they are my own age, not like you with a boy young enough to be your son. You'd fuck Matt if you got the chance and don't deny it. And you, Penny, the look on your face as you were screwing Matt the other day, all you could do was stare at James, and your hands were all over him. I was watching for a lot longer than you two realised."

"So Kitty, what happens now?" Penny asked the irate girl as Cossi was still too stunned to talk after her daughter's outburst, afraid she might say something she'd later regret.

"Let things happen as they do. Why don't we all get together, and Mum, I mean all of us." The three women continued talking well into the evening, continuing inside when the sun had gone down and it was too cold to sit outside. Many decisions were made during those conversations, and a lot of wine was drunk; maybe that's what oiled the decisions.

The next afternoon, Matt and James arrived back at Cossi's house after a shopping expedition to find Penny, Cossi, and Kitty lying by the pool. Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads when they saw that all three of the women were naked. Penny had her legs slightly apart, leaving James a clear view of his mother's glistening slit. He was sure she had just been playing with herself. Or maybe Kitty or Cossi had been involved; he wouldn't put that sort of thing past either of them now.

"Woah," he gasped.

Penny smiled at him, rolled onto her back and said, "James, I need some sunscreen on my back." Matt jumped forward to oblige, but Penny stopped him by saying, "No, Matt, I want James to do it. You can look after Cossi and your sister." Was there an emphasis on the way she said, sister?

"And boys, get rid of the budgie smugglers," Cossi added, "we ladies are all nude after all, so it's only fair."

James and Matt looked at one another unbelievingly. Stretched out before them were three sexy naked women. Their minds, working in lustful synchronisation, were thinking the same thing, but neither could articulate their thoughts. Were they being invited to some sort of sex party? An incestuous sex party.

Fuck it, thought James, as he got naked as quickly as he could. Kneeling between Penny and Cossi, he grabbed the bottle of sunscreen Penny had pointed to and squirted a large dollop onto his palms and began rubbing it onto his mother's back. Her skin under his touch was hot from the sun. Matt, not wanting to be left out, did the same, but he was kneeling between his mother and sister. Kitty didn't even bother with the pretense of wanting the sunscreen on her back. She lay there and allowed Matt to rub it all over her boobs, sighing with pleasure every time his hands passed over her nipples. Her legs opened wider and wider the more he rubbed her boobs. Matt was also pinching her nipples gently as he watched her responses to what he was doing.

Matt had one hand on his sister, while the other was on his mothers back but going lower and lower with every rub until he was rubbing the cheeks of her bare arse. Cossi's legs parted similarly and easily as Kitty's had done.

After a couple of minutes, Penny flipped onto her back, leaving James no option but to continue rubbing her front. She smiled at him encouragingly as his hands ran hesitatingly over her more than generous boobs. She took his hands in hers and pressed them harder against her body. James' cock, which was already rock hard, twitched violently. Penny noticed it and grinned to herself.

Penny made James run his hands over her boobs, her nipples hardening instantly as his fingers flicked over them. She loosened her grip on his wrists as she felt him relax and squeeze and fondle her breasts, ignoring any pretense that he was only rubbing sunscreen on her.

Penny guided Jame's hands lower and lower until they were rubbing just above her sex. Once again, James resisted at first; then, as Penny smiled at him even more, gently encouraging him, he cupped her pussy and slipped a finger deep inside. It was hot, wet, and clamped on his finger as Penny sighed in pleasure.

James worked his finger in and out of his mothers tight yet wet pussy. His excitement was growing exponentially with each jerk of her hips as she moved to drive his finger ever deeper.

Cossi, by now, was on her back as well, as Matt happily played with both his mother's and sister's boobs. He had one hand on his mother's boobs, the other on his sister's. He had what could only be described as a goofy grin on his face. His horror at committing incest the day before quickly forgotten in the testosterone filling his body. He was helped by the fact that Cossi and Kitty were taking it in turns to grasp and pull on his cock.

"Lick my pussy," Penny quietly but suddenly ordered James. So that is what he did. By now, all inhibitions and reservations were lost. Penny stood and moved to sit on the edge of the pool so that her hips were extended forward. James dropped into the water in front of his mother, and as she wrapped her legs over his shoulders, he buried his face in her hot pussy. James had learnt a lot about oral sex in a very short time, having been expertly guided by both Cossi and Kitty. He put all that new knowledge to use pleasuring his mother.

His tongue worked up and down and in and out of her slit. Penny's juices, which tasted so delicious to him, were already flowing freely as James' tongue worked its magic.

A moan escaped Matt, so Penny glanced over to see him standing with Cossi and Kitty kneeling before him in the classic two girls on one man blowjob position. They were taking it in turns to suck him deeply into their greedy mouths. Matt had his hands over their shoulders around their necks as he urged them to even greater efforts. Occasionally they would break off from sucking on Matt to kiss, or even better for Matt, to join their mouths together over the end of his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck!" exclaimed Matt as he came, splashing both his sister and mother with his cum as it exploded over their faces. Kitty dived in like a porn star getting a money shot facial, which is exactly what she was doing. As the last of the cum splashed from Matt's cock, leaving strands of thick white cum dangling from Kitty's face, Cossi moved in and kissed her daughter, drawing stringers of thick cum out between them.

As Matt lay down to recover, Cossi and Kitty moved closer together and continued to kiss. Their hands were now joining in the fun as they caressed one another as Penny approached her own orgasm. Her son's tongue was doing its job. A warm glow began to build and spread from deep inside her. She clamped her legs tighter around James as she ground her pussy hard against his face. James could hardly breathe because she was gripping him that tightly. His tongue was powering against Penny's clit as she arched her hips off the poolside and came, emitting a long-drawn-out moan of pleasure.

Penny's body was shaking as she climaxed, but she didn't take long to recover and saw the awe and naked lust in her son's eyes at what he had caused. Penny stood up, giving James a glorious view of her pussy as she did, motioned him to get out of the pool and follow her.

Penny led James into the spare bedroom, lay down on the bed, opened her legs, used her fingers to open her pussy lips and said to James, "Fuck me."

James needed no further encouragement, climbed on top of Penny and, with her help, positioned the head of his throbbing cock at the entrance of her hot pussy. He raised his body onto his arms and looked down lovingly into his mother's face. Arching his back, he then drove forward with his hips, powering his cock deep into her.

He felt his mothers pussy open and accept him into its soft, satin-like embrace. It was as if he could feel every millimeter of his cock being sucked inwards and being caressed as it did so.

James didn't wait; as soon as he felt his cock as deep inside Penny as it could get, he pulled back and then slammed in again. He kept repeating the action, pulling out as far as he dared, then slamming back in hard and fast. His balls were slapping into Penny's arse making a smack, smack, smacking sound that echoed around the bedroom. Penny, in response, thrust her hips up to meet him. Their first ever coupling was hard, fast, and primitive. Raw carnal lust overcoming both of them. Penny's strong legs wrapped around James as he continued to pound away at her. His eyes looked lovingly into hers before glazing over as he came in a howling rush. His cock exploded as a jet of cum burst out to fill Penny. A river of hot sticky cum followed the initial burst. Penny kept her pussy clamped tightly around James' cock milking him. That was the moment he leant forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Her tongue immediately pressed forwards to play with his.

Penny let her legs fall to the side, releasing James. He pulled his cock out of his mother with a slurping noise followed by a trickle of cum escaping out of her distended pussy.

A scream of, "Yes, harder, fuck me harder," came from the adjoining room. Penny rose, took James by the hand, and walked to Kitty's bedroom where the noise was coming from.

Cossi was on all fours, with Matt slamming into her from behind. Kitty was spread-eagled on the floor with Cossi's mouth inches from her pussy. Cossi lowered and buried her face between her daughter's legs, plunging her tongue deep into her pussy.

Matt continued to power his cock into his mother. Every thrust forced her face harder against Kitty's pussy. His arse was a blur; it was moving back and forth that quickly.

Penny went so that she was standing above Kitty's head and squatted down. Parting her pussy lips, she let a dribble of James' cum escape and drip into Kitty's open mouth before sitting on the girl's face.

Penny began to grind against Kitty's face as the girl licked her pussy. All the time, Kitty's pussy was being licked and sucked on by Cossi as she, in turn, was hammered by Matt.

James went and stood in front of Penny, his already re-hardened cock in his fist. Knowing what he wanted, Penny opened her lips and allowed him to slip the cock, which was sticky with their combined juices, past her lips.

Penny sealed her lips on James' shaft and started to move her head back and forth, matching the rhythm that James took up as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Penny was lost in a sea of raw lust as she managed to take James' deep throat. She gagged as his cock inched down her throat, but managed to hold him there for a count of three before backing him out. Time and time again she did this, noticing the excitement building in James with every suck.

"Mum, I'm cumming," James managed to gasp as he felt his orgasm approaching. Fucking his mum and cumming in her pussy was one thing, but cumming in her mouth was something else. Penny smiled at him, a look of deep and intense love in her eyes, transmitting the unspoken message to him that it was okay.

Penny stopped James thrusting into her mouth, but made things even better for him by teasing and coaxing him to a climax with the suctioning of her mouth, and the use of her lips and tongue on his shaft and glans. With a prolonged shout of "Yesssss," James came. His cum rapidly traveled along his shaft and exploded from the end of his cock as Penny played her tongue around it. Penny's eyes were sparkling and glittering as James looked into them as he continued to fill her mouth with his cum. He knew that she was swallowing as much as he could give her. There was a moment when they connected like they never had before.

Even as he was powering into his own mother, Matt was able to watch his friend cum in his mother's mouth and the loving way she accepted the cum. The sight, as well as the powerful grip Cossi was applying to his cock as he thrust it into her was enough to drive Matt over the edge of release himself. His body stiffened and his back arched as he slammed into Cossi one final time and held still. Cossi's pussy was clenching and releasing his cock as she rippled her pussy muscles up and down it. Sucking the cum from him with the force of an industrial vacuum cleaner. Matt's eyes were glazing over, and he was covered in sweat as he fell back and pulled out of his mother with a loud slurping noise that made Penny giggle.

Penny had reluctantly got off Kitty at this point but bent over and whispered in her ear. Kitty gasped at the suggestion Penny had placed in her ear, then grinning, she pushed Cossi onto her back and mashed her face into her mothers pussy. Drinking down Matt's cum as it leaked from Cossi's pussy, by the time she had finished, her chin and mouth were sticky and shiny, and Cossi was on the verge of cumming again.

All this rabid action had taken place over less than two hours. The air in the bedroom reeked of sweat and sex. The three youngsters got up and went into the kitchen to get a beer and recover, saying they would bring back a couple of stubbies for their mothers. Matt switched on the TV as they cracked open the beers and was shocked, but not surprised about what was showing.

There had been a lot of talk in the media about a new virus that was rapidly spreading around the world, following a number of cancellations of sporting and other events, plus travel restrictions over the previous weeks as a precaution. Australia would now be going into what was called 'lockdown.' Everyone would be confined to their homes as from midnight, with no exceptions. They would only be allowed out to do essential shopping, even then, the population were being urged to use online shopping if they could.

Kitty looked shocked as she muttered, "Fuck me!"

James grinned as he replied, "Is that an offer?" Kitty didn't even bother to reply she just stood in front of the TV as if struck dumb. All her plans for the future were now on hold indefinitely. Uni, social everything.

The youngsters decided they needed to tell their mothers what had just been announced and to make plans for how they would survive.

However, when they got back into the bedroom, the sight that met their eyes was hot, to say the least, and not one they wanted to interrupt. Penny and Cossi were together in the 69 position with Penny on top, her face buried between Cossi's thighs, licking her pussy as if there was no tomorrow. Cossi had her hands between Penny's thighs, holding them apart as she pushed her tongue in and out of her lifelong friend.

"Well, that seems to leave us three to amuse ourselves," Kitty purred in a sexy voice that left no doubt as to her meaning. Matt looked at her questioningly. Kitty's answer was a seductive and sexy smile. "And, yes, Jimmy, you can both fuck me together again."

James put down his can of beer and pulled an unresisting Kitty into his arms, one hand going to her cute little bum to squeeze the pert little globe. His cock sprang to life and pressed against her thigh as they embraced. Kitty's tongue forced its way into his mouth as soon as their lips met. She softly moaned as she swirled her tongue around inside James's mouth, dueling with his own.

James' other hand had gone to her breast squeezing firmly, his fingers playing with her erect nipple. Kitty felt Matt move in behind her, his cock pressing up between the cheeks of her arse. James had conveniently already moved the hand that had been cupping her arse to her front, enabling him to press a couple of fingers inside her pussy, working them in and out as Kitty responded to him.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12