Boys Need To Learn Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was kissing his sister's neck, just in the hollow of her shoulders. A place which was particularly erogenous for Kitty, raising her excitement and making her squirm and press her pussy harder onto James' fingers.

The three of them fell onto the floor as the bed was being used by their mothers, who were still eating each other's pussies as if it would be the last time they would ever get the chance to do so. The noise coming from the two older women was like a porno soundtrack.

Kitty got onto all fours facing away from the boys, then, seeing that they were both hard, and ready, told them what she wanted them to do. They were to take turns fucking her from behind. She wanted each of them to fuck her for a couple of minutes and then to switch. James went first, and his cock slipped easily into Kitty's wet, but still tight, pussy. He hammered away at her for a while, and just as he started to slow down, Matt tapped him on the shoulder. James eased out, and Matt didn't hesitate but slammed his cock hard and deep into his sister. This caused Kitty to scream at the force, but it was a scream of lust, not pain or shock. Matt slammed into Kitty as hard and fast as he could. Secretly, he'd lusted after his sister for a while now, but for obvious reasons, hadn't acted on his desires. Now was his chance, and for a second time, he was taking it.

James watched Matt fucking Kitty for a few moments before moving to her head and kneeling in front of her; his rampant cock was a fraction of an inch from her face as Matt pounded her. Kitty opened her mouth, allowing James to slip his cock inside. Once again, Kitty was being spit-roasted by the boys. Matt's hands were on her hips, pulling her back onto him, while one of James' was playing with her boobs.

Penny pushed three fingers deeply into Cossi as they continued with their own lovemaking, working them hard and fast, opening Cossi wide. Cossi's pussy was wet and slick from the various attention it had received. Penny had no problem when she inserted a fourth finger before cupping her hand and finally forcing her whole fist inside. Cossi groaned, but didn't object. This was something they had both tried in the past but had never been relaxed enough to achieve. It showed how turned on everyone in the room was.

Penny felt Cossi's pussy grip her wrist as she moved her fingers to press on the spongy spot that was her g-spot, triggering an immense orgasm to power through her friend.

Quickly recovering and driven on by the orgiastic nature of what was happening. Cossi knew that her children and James were not only both fucking next to her, but watching her as well. Her tongue was like a turbo-charged snake as it played with Penny's pussy and clit. One moment, licking furiously up and down her slit, the next, rolling around her engorged and sensitive nub or pressing in and out like a miniature cock. The women had been lovers since their teens, and each knew what pleased the other, so Cossi used two fingers to press in and out of Penny's pussy at the same time as flicking her clit continually with her tongue.

Penny went stiff and then flooded Cossi's mouth with her love juices as she came. A muffled scream echoed against Cossi's pussy as Penny kept her face buried in her friend's pussy.

The boys continued to switch off on a very willing and happy Kitty, driving her to a couple of earthmoving orgasms as they did. One was so intense she nearly bit down on James' cock when Matt came inside her. As soon as Matt pulled off Kitty, James replaced him, ignoring the fact that his friend's cum was filling her, and fucked Kitty as hard and as fast as he could. Giving her yet another orgasm as he came himself, his seed mixing and mingling with Matts'.

After the orgy, and that's what it really was, was over, the five of them went into the living room to watch the rolling telecast that was explaining what the country was going to do. What the country needed to do to try and keep this pernicious virus out, or at least in some form of containment.

At some time, Kitty went to sit near James and was talking to him earnestly with a look of hope yet concern on her pretty face.

"Jimmy, would you like to be my boyfriend? I'd love that if you would. I've wanted that for so long. That is if you don't mind having a girlfriend who's fucked her brother. That you wouldn't think it, like, so weird."

James didn't answer immediately and Kitty thought that he was going to say no. Soon a slow smile spread over his face and he seemed to be as happy as Kitty had ever seen him.

"Well, as long as you don't mind having a boyfriend who lost his cherry to your mother. And I've also had sex with my mother now. Fuck, we are so screwed up."

Kitty suppressed a little giggle as she replied. "Well, only us five know about what's gone on, and I don't think any of us is going to tell anyone about it, are they?"

Penny and James finally left Cossi's home and walked home in silent pensive thought. The country was going into a thing called lockdown and all freedom of movement would be seriously restricted, what would that mean? Especially, with the new relationships that had been formed. James knew that he desperately wanted to see Kitty again as her boyfriend. Penny admitted she would quite like to have both Kitty and Matt as lovers again. A delicious shiver of delight ran through her body as she thought of that, and what they could do together. Then again, if Kitty didn't want to continue, then she would be fine with that. She didn't want to spoil James' new relationship with her. Penny had overheard their conversation, and she was so pleased for them.

When they got home, they both knew that they needed a shower to clean up. When James came out of his bathroom, he was surprised to see his mother sitting on his bed, her generous curves barely covered by a see-through red negligee.

"I think we need to talk," Penny said, "about tonight, and going forward, you and Kitty, and what lockdown is going to mean."

"What do you mean, Mum?"

"Well, you and Kitty, I heard you talking. I'm glad you're getting together at last. That girl has been in love with you for forever and you couldn't see it. At one time, she was practically throwing herself at you."

"I know. I was such an idiot, you don't mind?"

"No, why should I? When Cossi and I decided that we needed to seduce, to teach you and Matt, what I had in mind was that finally, you would have the sense to see Kitty for what she is, a sexy young girl."

"So it was planned... the other day, you and Cossi?"

"Of course it was; you didn't think that anything like that would happen by chance, did you?"

"Errr, no. But what do you mean about going forward? We're in lockdown, whatever that means. I won't be able to see Kitty for like ages."

"That's what I mean. We are going to be alone together for who knows how long. Now I don't think I can last without some form of sex for very long, and now that you've popped your cherry, I don't think you will be able to either. So, I think it would be a good thing if we have sex together, regularly. That way, I can help and teach you, then when you do get to see Kitty again...." Penny left the rest of the sentence unspoken. As she stood up, she let the negligee drop to the floor and walked over to James, draped her arms around his neck, and began to kiss him. Softly and gently at first, then more fiercely as she sensed his excitement building.

As James's arms enfolded her, Penny raised one leg and wrapped it around James' waist. Despite her age, Penny was still very supple and had no trouble standing on the one leg and pressing her body against him.

Penny broke the kiss and whispered in her son's ear, "Make love with me."

Penny fell back onto James' bed, dragging him down on top of her. They fell into the perfect position. Penny on her back with her legs spread wide, James on top with his cock poised at the entrance to Penny's pussy and perfectly aligned for easy entry. James didn't even think to hesitate as he moved his hips gently forward, pressing his cock deeply inside his mother. He heard her moan into his ear as he penetrated her. A hot, warm gasp of air echoed through him.

James paused for a fraction of a second when he felt himself fully inside his mother, marveling at the feel of her pussy as it held him. It seemed a perfect fit as if it had been designed just for him. Then he began a gentle rocking with his hips, moving his cock in and out. Penny responded to his movement instantly, clenching and releasing him as he moved in. The rhythm was slow and gentle, but nonetheless, passionate. Mother and son had connected on a completely different level to any other. A primitive, primal level that no other could match.

They continued this easy lovemaking for what seemed like ages and was. Penny, alternately placed her feet on the bed at the side of her, to push her hips hard against James, or wrapped them tightly around his waist to hold him deep in her. Her fingers were either digging into his shoulders or his bum. Her face was buried in his neck as she urged him onwards with a continuing litany of gentle words of encouragement mouthed breathlessly into his ear. James was kissing and licking her neck as his cock sawed in and out.

The pace never changed, but both eventually sensed their climaxes building. Penny, clenching her superbly sensitive and responsive pussy muscles tighter on James' throbbing and steel hard cock. James increased the force of his thrust. Silently, both came at the same time. Penny shuddered underneath James as his cum exploded from him and filled her womb with his seed.

They didn't spend the night together and never did. Penny somehow wouldn't countenance that, but they had sex and made love, knowing the difference between the two things for the rest of the Covid lockdown that affected Australia, and the world. They had got through it the best they could and when James finally got together with Kitty again, he was a much better lover. Lockdown had allowed at least one boy to learn things.

12