All Comments on 'Boys Need To Learn Pt. 04'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Knowing that Penny and James loved each other, it is a shame that they did not sleep together. However, it was probably for the best since Penny knew that James and Kitty had a potential future. Although I prefer more romance, intimacy, and sensual chemistry in stories, I thoroughly enjoyed this series. 5-stars.

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

The story was going great until the last page. The ending seems forced. I thought that the five would love together for a while. Still five stars all the way..

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Another easy 5*

I thought that all five would move in together during the lockdown and continue their escapades with each other, but still a hot story

sp141sp1416 months ago

dido what wiz1002 and ukrainian said. This is honestly one of my favorite stories to get off on. I wish that you would do a follow up story about them reuniting.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A truly touching story of unrequited love between two young people and a teaching moment for all. I just wonder why they didn't combine households like many in the US did. Would have made it much easier for the two years. Oh well, it appears to have ended successfully. My thanks to Nikkie for a super couple of hours read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES