Bra Fitting and more

Story Info
Pregnant woman gets more than expected when having a bra fit.
930 words
4.5
36.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will get you our new range that are designed to fit well during pregnancy. You are currently a 36d but will grow over the next couple of months to an e or an f. It is really important to be comfortable at this stage you might well get hyper-sensitive breasts and nipples."

"They are hyper-sensitive now, surely they cannot get even more so. It is such a shame that my husband is so turned off by the whole pregnancy thing. It is right now that I could do with him paying them the right attention."

Sarah waited while the middle-aged owner of the specialist lingerie shop went off to find more stock to try on. She had slipped her dress down to her waist and taken her bra off in the large changing room. Feeling comfortable she decided to take the dress right off as it was slipping down anyway.

Her boobs were feeling tight and slightly uncomfortable and her nipples, that had grown and darkened over the last few weeks, were painfully erect. She idly massaged her boobs to try and relieve the tightness. Jan the shop owner stood watching this for fully a minute before making her presence felt by coughing and stepping up behind Sarah.

"They look really quite engorged they certainly could do with a relaxing massage. I would be delighted to help if you would like me to."

Sarah was taken back by the offer but did not give any sort of response. Encouraged by this Jan stood directly behind the 26 year old and cupped both of here boobs very gently. Encouraged further by no negative reaction she started to massage them firmly circling but not touching the now huge almost black nipples.

Sarah found herself relaxing back into the older woman's arms and sighing deeply. It wasn't until fingers and thumbs found her nearly inch-long and thick nipples that she felt the sexuality of the situation hit her. She went to protest but before she actually said anything Jan quietly whispered.

"It is alright my dear just let me look after you. Let yourself go your body just needs to relax you are so tense."

The words did just enough to stop any protest from being formed in her head. She felt protected by the warm arms and the calming words. Her body was not calm but buzzing as if she had just been plugged into the mains. Months of frustration coursed through her veins and she felt her nipples forge a direct connection to her clit.

Jan grew in confidence as the defenseless Sarah could do nothing but moan her appreciation of the skillful manipulation of her nipples. By this time the younger woman's body was almost completely supported by the older woman. Jan loved the control she now seemed to be able to have over the pregnant Sarah.

Whispering soothing words into her ear Jan moved one hand away from a nipple and into Sarah's panties. Delighted to find them soaking wet she moved straight to the swollen and aroused clit. Having found it she used no subtleness in attempting to arouse it as efficiently as she could.

The result was devastating to Sarah who instantly exploded in an uncontrollable orgasm. The waves of pleasure washed gently through her whole body without the sharpness she usually experienced. The soothing words flowed easily throughout the orgasm that seemed to last for much longer than she could ever remember.

Sarah expected her clit to be released as the last spasms ebbed away. Instead her now enlarged clit was gripped firmly between a finger and thumb. Now she did protest for the first time as the whispers turned to demanding orders.

"I know you have it in you and I am going to extract another orgasm from your helpless body whether you want it or not. Please fight me if you wish it is so rewarding to prove that I have control over your mind as well as your body."

Sarah had not fought or sought anything that had happened but now her whole being was flooded with the need to be submissive. She had been told to fight off having an orgasm and took up the challenge telling Jan that there was no way she would let herself cum again.

Her body was responding with great pleasure to the stimulation and her mind was responding by fighting that same pleasure. Jan goaded her telling her that she was just a dirty girl who would cum when Jan decided. Sarah thought she was winning even though the stimulation was flooding her pussy again she did not feel an orgasm building.

When Jan removed her hand from Sarah's nipple Sarah let out a triumphant cry. The hand found the wet relaxed center of her anus and a finger pushed through the sphincter.

"I will allow myself only one minute to rip another orgasm out of you. If you can resist me for the minute you win and I will give you a new bra free of charge."

Sarah's knees buckled almost immediately allowing the finger to push even deeper. With a wail Sarah gave in completely and rode the fingers that forced the new orgasm to explode violently through her whole body.

"That was the most amazing orgasm ever. How can I thank you?"

"Order the bra and come back next week to collect it. In the mean time I will think of a way that you can thank me from the bottom of your heart or may be the heart of your bottom."